• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Just don't get all of them with that" :p
---
Tamamo Cat: "He's too much of a dunce, nya~!"
---
Sakura: "So we are now trying to change our tactics"
---
Marvelous: "This is far from my thing..."
Don: "But... Well, it is showy, right?"
Marvelous: "A little?"
---
-I dunno, I have nothing for her at this very moment besides what she already thought-

Aya: "Okay, and also tell the laatter about Lillie"
Relax, I'm not sending a bunch of magic spears this time!

-She still manages to spear and catch several fish at once, though-

___

Linebeck: "How often do you have to put up with antics like that from this guy?"
___

I guess there isn't much else we could have tried at the time...But I still should've considered the possibility that Gigawatt could absorb magic...

Nora: "There was nothing else you could have done, XJ-9. You tried your best with the best plan you could utilize, and it nearly succeeded. You're on the right track, it turns out you just needed some additional precautions. What's important is that everyone is still alright, and that we can still stop Gigawatt now."
___

-At least it's fancy and epic...Or showy, as they said- :p
___

-Fair enough-

Agreed, it's of utmost importance!

Shez: "As much as I wanna fight that thing, it ain't my mission. Keep moving, everyone!"

Sothis: Such annoying sounds! Get rid of this one at once!

Byleth: That's the plan. -her plan is to take out this one to weaken the army's abilities and then escape-
---
-leading to Coyle causing a burst of Psycho Power around herself-
---
Ingrid: "Shall we take a look, or simply assume the information we have is enough?"
---
Harleen: "Didn't think we've be around a bunch of eavesdroppers." :p
---
Kamui: "A lot more than you think, that's for sure."

Blake: "Quite the sight, right?"
-The lemon and cupcake blasts clash, and he once again shot!-
-Better get going now!-

-And seemingly there'd be nothing to stop her... Until, she feels something stabbing her back!-
---
-MONDO TRIED TO SMACK JIGGLYPUFF AWAY-
---
-And so Mesogog turned into a much more animalistic form before their eyes-
View attachment 376036

BB: "BB-chan will send Melt and Lip to see if there's any trap there" :p
Monika: "...Maybe we should personally"
---
-So the two sloooowly back away from the deities-

Kiara: "Please don't next time. Respect to the patient's privacy is a sign of trust"
---
Jeanne: "I will attest that" :p -she giggled as Kamui noticed that some small notepad was hanging from Jeanne's pocket-

Artemis: "Woooooah there's three moons here! Hey, remember I'm a Goddess of the Moon! Let me take a pic!"
Atalanta: "..Mother, please low that down..."
Medea: -Chuckled-
Star: "She's actually totally right about that one. We need to get outta here!"

Ralsei: "Huh?" -Dodged a lemon laser, then starts running- "ACK! What's going on?! Where are we now?!"
___

-Jenny is launched back...and is quickly losing her patience battling the rad scientist at this point-

-Which works and sends her flying across the room!-

(JIGGLYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFF!)

___

(He transformed into a lizard monster!)

(Whatever kinda creature he is, he's got to have a weakness!)

___

-Again, good idea- :p

Steven: "A-Alright, can do. I'm really sorry, I was just really worried about the situation would go..."
___

-What is the notepad for?-

-Classic Artemis- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So Undyne not only charges at her with her metal spear while she's off-balance, but also sent spear constructs of both types at her from four separate directions-
___

Star: "I learned that the hard way..."
___

Penny: "if the design works, I hope that it will help both Chaldea and many other good defensive organizations!"
-seems to be enough to give Undyne an advantage, as Urbosa struggled to counter all of that-
---
-but this isn't about her right now!-
---
Phosphora: "Sounds like a fun thing to tinker on~" :grin:

Artemis: "Aw that cute girl" :p
---
-That is her- :p -Making crafts either way!-
---
Fujino: "W-Well... It wasn't meant to be...!
Sakura: "Oh, I'm sorry..."
---
Scáthach: "Sounds like someone who unintentionally got into trouble"
---
Sieg: "I.. I suppose..."
Irisviel: "He's cute, huh?" :p
Blake: "It might have been one of my best days ever..."
---
-crafts for aunties and mama!-
---
Azura: "..." -goes for a hug-
---
Ingrid: "That would indeed be Renko in a nutshell." -sighs- "Hearing that name brings so many memories."
---
Camilla: "Very much so~"

-The lemon and cupcake blasts clash, and he once again shot!-
-Better get going now!-

-And seemingly there'd be nothing to stop her... Until, she feels something stabbing her back!-
---
-MONDO TRIED TO SMACK JIGGLYPUFF AWAY-
---
-And so Mesogog turned into a much more animalistic form before their eyes-

BB: "BB-chan will send Melt and Lip to see if there's any trap there" :p
Monika: "...Maybe we should personally"
---
-So the two sloooowly back away from the deities-

Kiara: "Please don't next time. Respect to the patient's privacy is a sign of trust"
---
Jeanne: "I will attest that" :p -she giggled as Kamui noticed that some small notepad was hanging from Jeanne's pocket-

Artemis: "Woooooah there's three moons here! Hey, remember I'm a Goddess of the Moon! Let me take a pic!"
Atalanta: "..Mother, please low that down..."
Medea: -Chuckled-

Ralsei: "Huh?" -Dodged a lemon laser, then starts running- "ACK! What's going on?! Where are we now?!"
___

-Jenny is launched back...and is quickly losing her patience battling the rad scientist at this point-

___

___

Steven: "A-Alright, can do. I'm really sorry, I was just really worried about the situation would go..."
___

Shez: "We're in trouble and that's all you need to know right now. Now let's get out!"

-which would cause a Three Houses Prologue moment but I'm gonna give off a reaction first :V-

Byleth: -in absolute shock, teeth clenched to avoid screaming in pain as she tried to look at the culprit-

Sothis: Now is not the time to do any foolish things, Byleth. We must turn the hands of time to give us an escape!
---
-which Coyle was absolutely counting on, as a lack of patience could lead to slip-ups that she could take advantage of-

-this isn't a battle of power or smarts, but one of attrition-

-so she keeps the pressure going, even letting the Golden Hedlok free from her head to give Jenny more targets to worry about-
---
Viridi: "In comparison, plant meats are far healthier for the planet than the meat industry! I will not give up on that point! I'll even show you how good it can taste!" :glare:

Harleen: We might have to set up one of those magic fields of yours just to be safe. What's it called again? Bond Field?
---
Kamui: "What is the notepad for, Jeanne?"

Blake: "So which one would be yours?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-seems to be enough to give Undyne an advantage, as Urbosa struggled to counter all of that-
---
-but this isn't about her right now!-
---
Phosphora: "Sounds like a fun thing to tinker on~" :grin:
-Seeing this, Undyne ran close enough to try and land a melee attack as well, throwing another punch to the gut-
___

Star: "But never mind that right now! This is about helping you with your crush on Ren!"
___

Penny: "These are just the blueprints right now, but I should have a prototype built soon!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Seeing this, Undyne ran close enough to try and land a melee attack as well, throwing another punch to the gut-
___

Star: "But never mind that right now! This is about helping you with your crush on Ren!"
___

Penny: "These are just the blueprints right now, but I should have a prototype built soon!"
-which landed-
---
Nora: "R-Right... Ren..."
---
Phosphy: "Sweet! Cute cap, by the way."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which landed-
---
Nora: "R-Right... Ren..."
---
Phosphy: "Sweet! Cute cap, by the way."
-Following that, she of course tries to throw her with a suplex- :V
___

Star: "So, how dense are we talking here?"
___

Penny: "Thank you! I think I will be wearing it while working on most future projects, depending on how safe it is to bring it."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Relax, I'm not sending a bunch of magic spears this time!

-She still manages to spear and catch several fish at once, though-

___

Linebeck: "How often do you have to put up with antics like that from this guy?"
___

I guess there isn't much else we could have tried at the time...But I still should've considered the possibility that Gigawatt could absorb magic...

Nora: "There was nothing else you could have done, XJ-9. You tried your best with the best plan you could utilize, and it nearly succeeded. You're on the right track, it turns out you just needed some additional precautions. What's important is that everyone is still alright, and that we can still stop Gigawatt now."
___

-At least it's fancy and epic...Or showy, as they said- :p
___

-Fair enough-

Agreed, it's of utmost importance!
Cú: "Still leave some more, I'm not done yet" :p
---
Robin Hood: "Every single day..."
---
Rin: "It can't be as disastrous as last time..."
---
-Meanwhile Luka is trying many elegant dresses for Ahim to the latter's confusion-
---
Aya: "Alright, let's do it!" -to Lusamine who just finished ordering some books-
Blake: "It might have been one of my best days ever..."
---
-crafts for aunties and mama!-
---
Azura: "..." -goes for a hug-
---
Ingrid: "That would indeed be Renko in a nutshell." -sighs- "Hearing that name brings so many memories."
---
Camilla: "Very much so~"
Artemis: "Aw sweetheart, I get it. It seemed like a day of pure fun and joy without worries"
---
-Better said mamas in plural!-
---
Fujino: "...O-Oh..." -didn't expect this-
---
Scáthach: "Hm, my apologies if that was too personal..."
-Like the time when they got to the Lunar Capital, and the Lunarians all wanted them dead because they were impure, leading to a wacky chase scene-
---
Sieg: "...So, you wanted to present us two then?"

___

___

___

___

Shez: "We're in trouble and that's all you need to know right now. Now let's get out!"

-which would cause a Three Houses Prologue moment but I'm gonna give off a reaction first :V-

Byleth: -in absolute shock, teeth clenched to avoid screaming in pain as she tried to look at the culprit-

Sothis: Now is not the time to do any foolish things, Byleth. We must turn the hands of time to give us an escape!
---
-which Coyle was absolutely counting on, as a lack of patience could lead to slip-ups that she could take advantage of-

-so she keeps the pressure going, even letting the Golden Hedlok free from her head to give Jenny more targets to worry about-
---
Viridi: "In comparison, plant meats are far healthier for the planet than the meat industry! I will not give up on that point! I'll even show you how good it can taste!" :glare:

Harleen: We might have to set up one of those magic fields of yours just to be safe. What's it called again? Bond Field?
---

-And someone needs to pick up Lily given her shoulder is bleeding plenty from the shot that struck her-
-The Duke copy didn't react to their dialogue, just doing more blasts of concentrated energy with its crossbow-

-Indeed, the culprit would have been the Odin copy-
-She came in expecting only time manipulator in Cronus, not two of them. As Odin then tried to stab her with its second sword!-
---
Mondo: "Now with that annoying pest o-" -attacked by Brynhildr!-
---
Jack: "Then we must cut it open..."
-Then he multiplied-
Jack: "...Cut them open"

Ingrid didn't reply Uni
---
Artemis: "But it's just a replacement, not the real deal, it isn't enough. No alternativescan replace the actual taste and nutrients theoriginal would provide!"
-They tip-toeing away...-

Kiara: "Thank you as well" Bounded Field, that's correct.
---
Jeanne: "....Uuuuuuh, it's nothing!" 😅

Artemis: "Can't I claim all three?" :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tears of the Kingdom spoilers:

I didn't think the devs could manage to create something more startling than Guardians and more terrifying than Lynels, but I can confirm from experience that they did.

Cú: "Still leave some more, I'm not done yet" :p
---
Robin Hood: "Every single day..."
---
Rin: "It can't be as disastrous as last time..."
---
-Meanwhile Luka is trying many elegant dresses for Ahim to the latter's confusion-
---
Aya: "Alright, let's do it!" -to Lusamine who just finished ordering some books-
I mean, it'd be kinda bad for the lake's ecosystem and any local fishermen if we just caught literally every fish living here. :p
___

Linebeck: "Tsk, I pity you lot..."
___

...You're right. He might not fall for the same tricks again, but trapping him and hitting him with water is the general right idea. We just need a smarter and more careful plan to accomplish it...
___

-Now why would Luka just suddenly have her try on a bunch of fancy dresses?-
___

How's your day going, Lusamine?

---

---

---

-And someone needs to pick up Lily given her shoulder is bleeding plenty from the shot that struck her-
-The Duke copy didn't react to their dialogue, just doing more blasts of concentrated energy with its crossbow-

-She came in expecting only time manipulator in Cronus, not two of them. As Odin then tried to stab her with its second sword!-
---
---
-Then he multiplied-

Ingrid didn't reply Uni
---
Artemis: "But it's just a replacement, not the real deal, it isn't enough. No alternativescan replace the actual taste and nutrients theoriginal would provide!"

---

-Star lifts Lily up by the shoulder and helps her run one of her arms behind her back-
___

-While Undyne sends several spears at Mondo from both the air and from the floor-

-Liz is also probably ticked off seeing Jigglypuff get hurt-

-And Jenny was trying to be patient and concentrated on the battle...But at this rate, she's even losing the patience to try and talk some sense into Coyle-

Are you freaking serious?! -Glares, then switches out her arms for dual ice beam and flamethrower cannons, still hovering to more easily dodge projectiles-

___

(Oh come on!) :glare:
___

-Would they actually be able to leave the scene or would Viridi and Artemis spot them?-

Steven: "I'm really sorry, again..." -Notably taking the full blame for it even though several of the others were listening in as well-
___

-That just makes it sound even more important- :V

-What if this dimension has it's own moon deity or deities already?- :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I mean, it'd be kinda bad for the lake's ecosystem and any local fishermen if we just caught literally every fish living here. :p
___

Linebeck: "Tsk, I pity you lot..."
___

...You're right. He might not fall for the same tricks again, but rapping him and hitting him with water is the general right idea. We just need a smarter and more careful plan to accomplish it...
___

-Now why would Luka just suddenly have her try on a bunch of fancy dresses?-
___

How's your day going, Lusamine?
Cú: "Also that, I guess" :p
---
Tamamo Cat: "Eh we had someone like him before anyway, nya"
---
Rin: "And bring him to where there's lots of water..."
---
-She has no clue. She uses dresses frequently, but these are a little... Different-
---
Lusamine: "I feel perfect, thank you" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Also that, I guess" :p
---
Tamamo Cat: "Eh we had someone like him before anyway, nya"
---
Rin: "And bring him to where there's lots of water..."
---
-She has no clue. She uses dresses frequently, but these are a little... Different-
---
Lusamine: "I feel perfect, thank you" :)
-Undyne brings her haul of salmon back-
___

Linebeck: "Before? How far back are we talking?"
___

... :idea: That gives me an idea! Why hit him with a water source when we can bring him to the water itself?
___

-These are...more formal, like for going to a dance or a five star restaurant-
___

Glad to hear it! :b:

-As is Gaster, who's doubling checking the supplies he stocked at the clinic to make sure he correctly organized them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Following that, she of course tries to throw her with a suplex- :V
___

Star: "So, how dense are we talking here?"
___

Penny: "Thank you! I think I will be wearing it while working on most future projects, depending on how safe it is to bring it."
-Urbosa snapped her fingers-
---
Nora: "Everyone knows but him..."
---
Phosphy: "Does it have any significance?"

Artemis: "Aw sweetheart, I get it. It seemed like a day of pure fun and joy without worries"
---
-Better said mamas in plural!-
---
Fujino: "...O-Oh..." -didn't expect this-
---
Scáthach: "Hm, my apologies if that was too personal..."
-Like the time when they got to the Lunar Capital, and the Lunarians all wanted them dead because they were impure, leading to a wacky chase scene-
---
Sieg: "...So, you wanted to present us two then?"
Blake: "It really was..."
---
-KAMAMA GETS STUFF TOO-
---
-but did she like it?-
---
Ingrid: "No worries. It's not like you could have known..."
---
Camilla: "Indeed~"

---
---
-Then he multiplied-

Ingrid didn't reply Uni
---

---

-Star lifts Lily up by the shoulder and helps her run one of her arms behind her back-
___

-While Undyne sends several spears at Mondo from both the air and from the floor-

-And Jenny was trying to be patient and concentrated on the battle...But at this rate, she's even losing the patience to try and talk some sense into Coyle-

Are you freaking serious?! -Glares, then switches out her arms for dual ice beam and flamethrower cannons, still hovering to more easily dodge projectiles-
___

___

-Would they actually be able to leave the scene or would Viridi and Artemis spot them?-

Steven: "I'm really sorry, again..." -Notably taking the full blame for it even though several of the others were listening in as well-
___

Shez: "I'll take care of her wound once we're out. For now, RUN!"

Byleth: I must use a pulse now! -and will in fact do so... but I'm letting you choose the point she gets back to, as long as it's before any stab :V-
---
Coyle: "What? Don't think you can defeat me? That's perfectly understandable." :p

-it's then that Max Brass is sent unconscious near Coyle, having lost the battle against Springtron-

Coyle: "Perfect timing, my sweet little Springtron~ It seems you are still the same Champion as always~ Hedlok, you know what to do." :evil:
---
Ingrid: "Why should we not send you instead, Blossom?" :p
---
Viridi: "Oh, you are SO wrong on that! Plants can have the same nutrients. You just need to know where to look!"

Harleen: That's the word! You can do those, right?
---
Kamui: "Jeanne..." 🤨

Blake: "You're the Goddess of the Moon, not the Goddess of Moons." :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa snapped her fingers-
---
Nora: "Everyone knows but him..."
---
Phosphy: "Does it have any significance?"
-Undyne struck by lightning?-
___

Star: "...Yep, okay, that's relatable, too." :ohwell: "How has it been like that?"
___

Penny: "It...does, as a matter of fact. My father used to wear a cap just like it..." -As she said that, she tried to maintain a smile, but it doesn't last, and her eyes become halfway shut as she looks down at the ground with sadness. Her positive memories of Pietro combined with the knowledge that he's gone tend to make thinking about him a bittersweet matter for her-

-Coyle is unreplied, KoP-
It has since been fixed.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne struck by lightning?-
___

Star: "...Yep, okay, that's relatable, too." :ohwell: "How has it been like that?"
___

Penny: "It...does, as a matter of fact. My father used to wear a cap just like it..." -As she said that, she tried to maintain a smile, but it doesn't last, and her eyes become halfway shut as she looks down at the ground with sadness. Her positive memories of Pietro combined with the knowledge that he's gone tend to make thinking about him a bittersweet matter for her-

It has since been fixed.
-she sure is-
---
Nora: "I guess I was just super obvious to the others..."
---
Phosphy: "...Maybe it's for the best if you don't wear it then. Wouldn't want to risk losing such a strong emotional keepsake."

And mine has since been edited

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she sure is-
---
Nora: "I guess I was just super obvious to the others..."
---
Phosphy: "...Maybe it's for the best if you don't wear it then. Wouldn't want to risk losing such a strong emotional keepsake."

And mine has since been edited
-Then fortunately for Urbosa, Undyne is stunned again and drops her before she can slam her headfirst into the ground-
___

Star: "But not to Ren?"
___

Penny: "I worry about that sometimes. But having it around reminds me of when he was still around..." -She takes the cap off at least temporarily to hold it in her hands and look at it for a minute, a bit sorrowful, but also reminiscing of when he was alive-

//I haven't decided yet if the cap is actually the same one Pietro used to wear or if it's just a similar cap

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then fortunately for Urbosa, Undyne is stunned again and drops her before she can slam her headfirst into the ground-
___

Star: "But not to Ren?"
___

Penny: "I worry about that sometimes. But having it around reminds me of when he was still around..." -She takes the cap off at least temporarily to hold it in her hands and look at it for a minute, a bit sorrowful, but also reminiscing of when he was alive-

//I haven't decided yet if the cap is actually the same one Pietro used to wear or if it's just a similar cap
Urbosa: "This was easy." :p
---
Nora: "No..."
---
Phosphora: "... I shouldn't have asked if it was to be this personal..."

// Either way, same impact. Alternatively, she keeps Pietro's actual hat in safety and wears a similar one?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "This was easy." :p
---
Nora: "No..."
---
Phosphora: "... I shouldn't have asked if it was to be this personal..."

// Either way, same impact. Alternatively, she keeps Pietro's actual hat in safety and wears a similar one?
-Then she yells a battle cry and leaps into the air-
___

Star: "Have you tried talking to him about it?"
___

Penny: "It's perfectly alright, you didn't know."

// That might also work. She might even occasionally alternate between wearing both hats, usually wearing the new one for grittier or more dangerous projects.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then she yells a battle cry and leaps into the air-
___

Star: "Have you tried talking to him about it?"
___

Penny: "It's perfectly alright, you didn't know."

// That might also work. She might even occasionally alternate between wearing both hats, usually wearing the new one for grittier or more dangerous projects.
Urbosa: -standing still, keeping an eye on her-
---
Nora: "Well... um..." :lol:
---
Phsophy: "Alright then... Think you can keep working."

// Maybe...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

Byleth: I must use a pulse now! -and will in fact do so... but I'm letting you choose the point she gets back to, as long as it's before any stab :V-
---
Coyle: "What? Don't think you can defeat me? That's perfectly understandable." :p

-it's then that Max Brass is sent unconscious near Coyle, having lost the battle against Springtron-

Coyle: "Perfect timing, my sweet little Springtron~ It seems you are still the same Champion as always~ Hedlok, you know what to do." :evil:
---
---
Viridi: "Oh, you are SO wrong on that! Plants can have the same nutrients. You just need to know where to look!"

---

Lily: "T-Thank you Star..."
-A shot was going straight towards Susie!-

-She got pulsed back to before she stopped time, now with the knowledge of two time manipulators here-
---
-Indeed, and along Undyne's spears, dived right at Mondo to try to stab him!-
---
Artemis: "That so? Maybe carnivorous animals should from that, don't they?!"
-Good question-

Monika: "I think to make sure the Moon Cancer doesn't gets traumatized"
Yukari: "Mayhaps" :p
---
-And the lightning breaths the Mesogog clones do prove very hard to dodge-

Monika: "You have no reason to blame yourself..."
Kiara: Correct, I'll place one soon then.
---
Jeanne: "..........Soooo, what are you expecting us to eat besides the corn?" 😅

Artemis: "Well the plural sounds nicer!" >:V
Blake: "It really was..."
---
-KAMAMA GETS STUFF TOO-
---
-but did she like it?-
---
Ingrid: "No worries. It's not like you could have known..."
---
Camilla: "Indeed~"
Artemis: "Like days you would like to go back to?"
---
Kama: ...Awwww~ They're always so cute~
---
-Well... She did...-
---
Scáthach: "...Now this is something new"
---
Sieg: "...I suppose that makes her nice too"
Irisviel: He's a little awkward~
-Undyne brings her haul of salmon back-
___

Linebeck: "Before? How far back are we talking?"
___

... :idea: That gives me an idea! Why hit him with a water source when we can bring him to the water itself?
___

-These are...more formal, like for going to a dance or a five star restaurant-
___

Glad to hear it! :b:

-As is Gaster, who's doubling checking the supplies he stocked at the clinic to make sure he correctly organized them-
-They'll have plenty to feed people with for some days!-
---
Tamamo Cat: "Some years, wan~!"
Robin Hood: "Good only the kid version of that jerk remains"
---
Sakura: "Oh, do we have any pools in the city?"
---
Ahim: "...What are you trying to do?"
Luka: "You always look cute with all you wear, so for once I thought about bringing out your sex appeal!"
Ahim: ".........Um...Why?"
Luka: "Oh, just to have a different taste of things once" :p
---
Lusamine: "I was just organizing a few more things before going to rest" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They'll have plenty to feed people with for some days!-
---
Tamamo Cat: "Some years, wan~!"
Robin Hood: "Good only the kid version of that jerk remains"
---
Sakura: "Oh, do we have any pools in the city?"
---
Ahim: "...What are you trying to do?"
Luka: "You always look cute with all you wear, so for once I thought about bringing out your sex appeal!"
Ahim: ".........Um...Why?"
Luka: "Oh, just to have a different taste of things once" :p
---
Lusamine: "I was just organizing a few more things before going to rest" :)
-Meaning they just made the kitchen staff's lives a bit easier- :p
___

Linebeck: "Erm, who...?" -Completely lost as to who they're talking about-
___

There's the Tremorton lake, and it's not far from here! If we can draw Gigawatt out from the city districts of Tremorton, we might just be able to draw him right to the lake!
___

-Well, that was blunt- :V
___

I magine it's going well? :)

Urbosa: -standing still, keeping an eye on her-
---
Nora: "Well... um..." :lol:
---
Phsophy: "Alright then... Think you can keep working."

// Maybe...
-She sends several spears at Urbosa at high speed-
___

Star: "...I'll take that as a no."
___

Penny: "My memories of him aren't going to stop me from working as a scientist and helping out here. That actually leads me to the biggest reason why I wanted to start working as a scientist to begin with..."

---

---
---

---

-She got pulsed back to before she stopped time, now with the knowledge of two time manipulators here-
---
---
-Good question-

---

---

Star: "There's no way I'm leaving you behind!"

-Susie outright tries to deflect or disrupt the shot by swinging her axe it-
___

Oh, not this time! -Tries to save Max by extending her arms and picking him up-

-Are they able to?!-
___

-Your guys' characters, so your call- :p
___

-And the Frogadiers are Electric-types, so they're at a severe disadvantage, here...-

Steven: "But it's true, I was listening in on the consultation..."

Peridot: "So were most of us, Steven...."
___

-Now she's just changing the subject...-

-Because Artemis wants to become the fourth moon Goddess here if that's the case?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Like days you would like to go back to?"
---
Kama: ...Awwww~ They're always so cute~
---
-Well... She did...-
---
Scáthach: "...Now this is something new"
---
Sieg: "...I suppose that makes her nice too"
Irisviel: He's a little awkward~
Blake: "We had little to worry about..."
---
-YES THEY ARE-
---
-she hugs back?-
---
Byleth: "I did not expect those names to strike her in such a personal way... I'm sorry we brought them up."

Ingrid: "Apologies accepted."
---
-in a very cute way~-

-She sends several spears at Urbosa at high speed-
___

Star: "...I'll take that as a no."
___

Penny: "My memories of him aren't going to stop me from working as a scientist and helping out here. That actually leads me to the biggest reason why I wanted to start working as a scientist to begin with..."
-which Urbosa slash with her scmitars-

Urbosa: "You really think those will work..."
---
Nora: "Heheheh..." -a bit nervous-
---
Phosphy: "Following his footsteps... I respect that."

---
---
-Good question-

---

---

___

-Are they able to?!-
___

___

-And the Frogadiers are Electric-types, so they're at a severe disadvantage, here...-

___

-Because Artemis wants to become the fourth moon Goddess here if that's the case?- :V
-and thus chose to evade the dive kicks rather than stop time-

Shez: "Nice going, girl!"
---
-Springtron did the same, causing a tug of war between the two robots-
---
Ingrid: "I suppose that is fair. Should we simply call back instead?"
---
Viridi: "Now isn't that an idea?" :p

Harleen: "We can't blame ya for being curious. It's a totally normal thing. Just don't do it again."
---
Kamui: "Don't change the subject, Jeanne."

Blake: "Well, it's not what you are." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which Urbosa slash with her scmitars-

Urbosa: "You really think those will work..."
---
Nora: "Heheheh..." -a bit nervous-
---
Phosphy: "Following his footsteps... I respect that."
-Some floor spear spawned right beneath the ground Urbosa's standing on as she says that-
___

Star: "Hey, don't worry about it. I totally get it. It took Marco years to work up the courage to talk to his crush, then tell her how he felt about her."
___

Penny: "With the knowledge about engineering, coding and robotics that my father taught me, as well as being able to store and analyze data like any other advanced computer, I knew I could become a scientist and engineer like him. I wanted to carry on that part of his legacy...But I also believed that becoming a scientist would allow me to better help everyone as well."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Some floor spear spawned right beneath the ground Urbosa's standing on as she says that-
___

Star: "Hey, don't worry about it. I totally get it. It took Marco years to work up the courage to talk to his crush, then tell her how he felt about her."
___

Penny: "With the knowledge about engineering, coding and robotics that my father taught me, as well as being able to store and analyze data like any other advanced computer, I knew I could become a scientist and engineer like him. I wanted to carry on that part of his legacy...But I also believed that becoming a scientist would allow me to better help everyone as well."
-and Urbosa just jumped out of the way-
---
Nora: "Yeah... It's pretty hard to find the words..."
---
Phosphora: ".....You're adorable, you know that?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and Urbosa just jumped out of the way-
---
Nora: "Yeah... It's pretty hard to find the words..."
---
Phosphora: ".....You're adorable, you know that?"
-Towards some golden spears thag Undyne just summoned and launched-
___

Star: "I hear ya. Have you thought of anything to tell him so far?"
___

Penny: "Many have said that I am, including my father and Lady da Vinci..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Towards some golden spears thag Undyne just summoned and launched-
___

Star: "I hear ya. Have you thought of anything to tell him so far?"
___

Penny: "Many have said that I am, including my father and Lady da Vinci..."
Urbosa: This is getting annoying. -spin attack-
---
Nora: "....Not really..."
---
Phosophora: "Ever agreed with that?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: This is getting annoying. -spin attack-
---
Nora: "....Not really..."
---
Phosophora: "Ever agreed with that?" :p
-Undyne lands again and tries to land some spear strikes-
___

Star: "Hmm...Well, why do you have a crush on him? What are things you like about Ren? Knowing that could be what helps you figure out how to tell him that you like him!"
___

Penny: "...Perhaps sometimes." :grin:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Meaning they just made the kitchen staff's lives a bit easier- :p
___

Linebeck: "Erm, who...?" -Completely lost as to who they're talking about-
___

There's the Tremorton lake, and it's not far from here! If we can draw Gigawatt out from the city districts of Tremorton, we might just be able to draw him right to the lake!
___

-Well, that was blunt- :V
___

I magine it's going well? :)
Cú: "Think we'll get paid for this?" :p
---
Tamamo Cat: "His name was Gilgilman, nya~"
Robin Hood: "...Not really, but close enough"
---
Rin: "Now how to do that...?"
Sakura: "...He sees us as possible batteries, hm..."
---
Ahim: "I don't think I should do it..."
Luka: "Come on, be a little confident" :p
---
Lusamine: "Yes, I have been doing this and a little more..."
Aya: "Just don't put too much effort"
Lusamine: "Sure"
Blake: "We had little to worry about..."
---
-YES THEY ARE-
---
-she hugs back?-
---
Byleth: "I did not expect those names to strike her in such a personal way... I'm sorry we brought them up."

Ingrid: "Apologies accepted."
---
-in a very cute way~-
Artemis: "Aw dear..." -pats- "You didn't deserve what happened to your world..."
---
-Kama watching them while helping a little as they do paper figures and cutouts-
Miyu: "Ow!"
Kama: "Huh? What happened?"
Miyu: "A papercut..."
---
-Fujino hugs back-
---
Scáthach: "Though we saw an interesting side of you just now...."
---
-So Irisviel... Couldn't help but pat him-

___

-Are they able to?!-
___

___

___

---
---
---

Harleen: "We can't blame ya for being curious. It's a totally normal thing. Just don't do it again."
---

Lily: "Thank you..."
-While Susie is succesful, the Duke copy is relentless to pursue and keep shooting, really needing to make this guy lose track of them-

-It seemingly succeeds, Heart and Cronus's attacks failing, though Odin who wasn't doing a kick tried to slash her again-
---
-HE WAS SMACKING SOME OF THEM OFF WITH HIS SCEPTER, BUT NOT ALL, INCLUDING LIZ!-
---
-And the shockwaves caused damage to the structure, with debris starting to fall-

Monika: "Alright, I suppose..." -they'll still totally will go try to see, right?-
---
Artemis: "As if they were going to listen!" 🙄

Kiara: "Still, let it just be this time. Though you can still wait outside, so long you don't listen in"
---
Jeanne: "...Oh look at the time! We should go to the dinner table!" -walking faster-

-Now Artemis pouts-
Atalanta: "Oh Mother..."
Medea: At least she's relatively harmless compared to other deities.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Think we'll get paid for this?" :p
---
Tamamo Cat: "His name was Gilgilman, nya~"
Robin Hood: "...Not really, but close enough"
---
Rin: "Now how to do that...?"
Sakura: "...He sees us as possible batteries, hm..."
---
Ahim: "I don't think I should do it..."
Luka: "Come on, be a little confident" :p
---
Lusamine: "Yes, I have been doing this and a little more..."
Aya: "Just don't put too much effort"
Lusamine: "Sure"
...It's really not necessary that we are, but I wouldn't complain if we both got money for helping them stock up on food. :p
___

Linebeck: "Gilman? Was he a water-dwelling person?"
___

Just like myself...

Nora: "If you're planning on acting as bait, I even more strongly advise still having the anti-electricity rubber armor at the ready."
___

-Being confident and just not being into that style are two different things- :V
___

Remember to relax and take breaks as needed, alright?

---
---
---

---

-While Susie is succesful, the Duke copy is relentless to pursue and keep shooting, really needing to make this guy lose track of them-

-It seemingly succeeds, Heart and Cronus's attacks failing, though Odin who wasn't doing a kick tried to slash her again-
---
-HE WAS SMACKING SOME OF THEM OFF WITH HIS SCEPTER, BUT NOT ALL, INCLUDING LIZ!-
---
-And the shockwaves caused damage to the structure, with debris starting to fall-

Monika: "Alright, I suppose..." -they'll still totally will go try to see, right?-
---

Kiara: "Still, let it just be this time. Though you can still wait outside, so long you don't listen in"
---
Jeanne: "...Oh look at the time! We should go to the dinner table!" -walking faster-

-Now Artemis pouts-
Star: "We've still gotta get outta here! Everyone ready to enter another portal?"

Ralsei: "Wait, portal? Another?"

Susie: "Yeah, we definitely missed a lot..."
___

-And both Jenny and Springtron are extremely strong robots, so this won't be an easy tug of war for either of them...-

-Neither is Undyne, still managing to land a spear stab on Mondo due to her sheer strength and DETERMINATION, while Elizabeth was likely able to dodge or tank the hit and land her own attack out of sheer anger-
___

-Already happened to be standing somewhere that the debris aren't falling- (Incoming from above!)

-Fireball quickly darted out of the way-

-The Frogadier twins quickly leaped out of the way of the debris as well-
___

-Looks like Yuri and Natsuki are safe from getting involved with their argument- :p

Steven: -Nods- "Will do..."

Peridot: "Yeah, I can agree to that..."
___

-...They still have 25 minutes left...-

-If anything, she's almost the polar opposite of those who controlled Medea to fall for Jason...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne lands again and tries to land some spear strikes-
___

Star: "Hmm...Well, why do you have a crush on him? What are things you like about Ren? Knowing that could be what helps you figure out how to tell him that you like him!"
___

Penny: "...Perhaps sometimes." :grin:
-which Urbosa attempted to deflect with a shield back-
---
Nora: "..." -sighs- "Yeah, I should've seen that coming..."

-you remember Nora and Ren's backstory, right?-
---
Phosphora: -pats her head, making careful attention not to accidentally shock her-

Artemis: "Aw dear..." -pats- "You didn't deserve what happened to your world..."
---
-Kama watching them while helping a little as they do paper figures and cutouts-
Miyu: "Ow!"
Kama: "Huh? What happened?"
Miyu: "A papercut..."
---
-Fujino hugs back-
---
Scáthach: "Though we saw an interesting side of you just now...."
---
-So Irisviel... Couldn't help but pat him-
Blake: "It was doomed from the start, honestly... But we got to enjoy it a little bit of it sometimes."
---
Palu: -will let Kama intervene, but is ready to heal if Kama can't-
---
Azura: She needed this...
---
Ingrid: "Everyone would be more vulnerable in such a situation..."

Byleth: "That is true, but we did not expect you to show such a thing, given the general aura you give off."

Ingrid: "...Point taken."
---
-AWWWWWWWW-

-Sieg likes pat?-

---
---

---

---

-Now Artemis pouts-
Star: "We've still gotta get outta here! Everyone ready to enter another portal?"

___

-And both Jenny and Springtron are extremely strong robots, so this won't be an easy tug of war for either of them...-

-Neither is Undyne, still managing to land a spear stab on Mondo due to her sheer strength and DETERMINATION, while Elizabeth was likely able to dodge or tank the hit and land her own attack out of sheer anger-
___

-Already happened to be standing somewhere that the debris aren't falling- (Incoming from above!)

___

-Looks like Yuri and Natsuki are safe from getting involved with their argument- :p

___

-If anything, she's almost the polar opposite of those who controlled Medea to fall for Jason...-
Shez: "Portal now, questions later."

-which Byleth flawlessly blocked, expecting this attack-
---
-except the Hedlok is roaming free, leaving it to easily insert itself over Max Brass's head as the tug-of-war is going on-
---
-curiosity will indeed overcome any other rational thinking- :p
---
Viridi: "I am the Goddess of Nature! Why would they not?!"

Harleen: They'll be too curious. I can tell.
---
Kamui: -grabs Jeanne's arm- "Dinner is in 25 minutes. Jeanne... What are you hiding?" :urg:

Blake: -hiding a snicker from that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which Urbosa attempted to deflect with a shield back-
---
Nora: "..." -sighs- "Yeah, I should've seen that coming..."

-you remember Nora and Ren's backstory, right?-
---
Phosphora: -pats her head, making careful attention not to accidentally shock her-
-Their weapons clash several more times, all the while water spears and lightning attacks are launched and cast as well-
___

Star: "Huh? Are.. you okay?"

-Yeah, their tragic childhood and the Nuckelavee attack from V4...-
___

Penny: "Now you are starting to remind me of Yang!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Their weapons clash several more times, all the while water spears and lightning attacks are launched and cast as well-
___

Star: "Huh? Are.. you okay?"

-Yeah, their tragic childhood and the Nuckelavee attack from V4...-
___

Penny: "Now you are starting to remind me of Yang!"
-overall looking like a very awesome fight scene-
---
-yep-

Nora: "Long story short, I owe Ren my life..."
---
Phosphora: "Guess I'll need some lightning puns to make a better impression of her." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-overall looking like a very awesome fight scene-
---
-yep-

Nora: "Long story short, I owe Ren my life..."
---
Phosphora: "Guess I'll need some lightning puns to make a better impression of her." :p
-To awe of some of the other Champions?-
___

Star: "So you fell for him because he saved you..."
___

Penny: "Puns are definitely her most favored form of comedy!" :chuckle:

-At least Phosphora already has the blond hair to match her- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-To awe of some of the other Champions?-
___

Star: "So you fell for him because he saved you..."
___

Penny: "Puns are definitely her most favored form of comedy!" :chuckle:

-At least Phosphora already has the blond hair to match her- :p
-well, Revali's hiding it but yes-
---
Nora: "A lot of years ago, a nasty Grimm killed everyone... everyone but us. We've stuck to each other's side since..."
---
Phosphora: "How shocking." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...It's really not necessary that we are, but I wouldn't complain if we both got money for helping them stock up on food. :p
___

Linebeck: "Gilman? Was he a water-dwelling person?"
___

Just like myself...

Nora: "If you're planning on acting as bait, I even more strongly advise still having the anti-electricity rubber armor at the ready."
___

-Being confident and just not being into that style are two different things- :V
___

Remember to relax and take breaks as needed, alright?
Cú: "I wasn't asking it seriously but not wrong" :p
---
Tamamo: "Nah, but that's an amusing thought, woof~"
---
Sakura: "Of course. I can cast lightning, so I think I'd be the best at it"
---
-She gets Luka has nice intentions but yeah- :V
---
Lusamine: "I was about to have one"
Blake: "It was doomed from the start, honestly... But we got to enjoy it a little bit of it sometimes."
---
Palu: -will let Kama intervene, but is ready to heal if Kama can't-
---
Azura: She needed this...
---
Ingrid: "Everyone would be more vulnerable in such a situation..."

Byleth: "That is true, but we did not expect you to show such a thing, given the general aura you give off."

Ingrid: "...Point taken."
---
-AWWWWWWWW-

-Sieg likes pat?-
Artemis: "Hm. But you're living with us now at least! I shall ensure you don't go through that again!"
---
Kama: "Let me check..." -did- "Okay, we should put a band-aid over it"
Miyu: "A band-aid?"
Kama: "Is there something wrong?*
Miyu: "No, it's just... I'm used to my other Mother healing it"
Kama: "...Ah" I CAN'T DO THAT!
---
-Indeed, good they offered it to her-
---
Scáthach: "I'm almost tempted to tell others, even..."
---
-...He honestly can't help but do it-

___

___

___

___

---
-except the Hedlok is roaming free, leaving it to easily insert itself over Max Brass's head as the tug-of-war is going on-
---
---

---
Kamui: -grabs Jeanne's arm- "Dinner is in 25 minutes. Jeanne... What are you hiding?" :urg:

-Yeah, a good idea Star!-

-But it kept at it, with Cronus and Heart standing up again-
---
-And with both attacks landing, Mondo grunted as his circuitry was damaged-
---
-Others were trying to dodge as well, while the Mesogogs kept attacking-
-Notably Hassan is gone right now-

-So time to look up for these secret Servaaaants!-
---
Artemis: "You can't force what have evolved to just consume meat to change all of a sudden, duh. What you expect lions to do?" -indeed they are-

Kiara: We'll have to take measures...
---
Jeanne: "...Why are you being like this?" -legit doesn't gets why such drama over just a notepad-

Artemis: "Hey, take me a picture like this!"
Atalanta: "Um, alright..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "I wasn't asking it seriously but not wrong" :p
---
Tamamo: "Nah, but that's an amusing thought, woof~"
---
Sakura: "Of course. I can cast lightning, so I think I'd be the best at it"
---
-She gets Luka has nice intentions but yeah- :V
---
Lusamine: "I was about to have one"
Guess we'll find out when we bring the supply back to the cafeteria!
___

Linebeck: "Hold up, I think Link mentioned someone with a similar name...Was he that fellow who's battle strategy was to summon and throw whatever weapons he could at his foes?"
___

So if you can draw him out towards the lake with lightning, then Rin can trap him with a binding spell again, and I can either launch him into the lake or blast him with water from it!
___

-Ahim points this out and/or asks if she can try a less fancy and more modest style?-
___

Please go ahead and take that break, then. :)

-well, Revali's hiding it but yes-
---
Nora: "A lot of years ago, a nasty Grimm killed everyone... everyone but us. We've stuck to each other's side since..."
---
Phosphora: "How shocking." :p
-What of Daruk and Mipha?-
___

Star: "...So you grew up together after your home got attacked..." -A bit shocked by that revelation, and instantly feels sympathetic to both of them as a result-
___

Penny: -Chuckled- "Just like that one!"

---
---
---

---

---
---

---
Artemis: "You can't force what have evolved to just consume meat to change all of a sudden, duh. What you expect lions to do?" -indeed they are-

---
Jeanne: "...Why are you being like this?" -legit doesn't gets why such drama over just a notepad-

-Star puts her wand in her pocket and immediately pulls out her dimensional scissors out of that same pocket, and doesn't hesitate to cut open a portal with them-

Star: "Everyone into the portal!"
___

Oh no you don't! -Activates a jetpack and wings on her back to fly towards the Hedlok at high speed, still having a hold on Max, to hit the robotic mind control helmet with a high speed kick-

-Rockruff also hits him with Rock Tomb while he was stunned-
___

)Huh? Where'd King Hassan go?)
___

-Neither of them are ever gonna reach an agreement, are they?- :V

-Steven actually will stay true to his word and keep his promise not to eavesdrop on Yuri and Natsuki's future therapy sessions...
___

-Probably because she seems nervous about talking about it and is trying to hide something regarding it?-

-Atalanta and Blake both take pics with their phone and scroll?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Hm. But you're living with us now at least! I shall ensure you don't go through that again!"
---
Kama: "Let me check..." -did- "Okay, we should put a band-aid over it"
Miyu: "A band-aid?"
Kama: "Is there something wrong?*
Miyu: "No, it's just... I'm used to my other Mother healing it"
Kama: "...Ah" I CAN'T DO THAT!
---
-Indeed, good they offered it to her-
---
Scáthach: "I'm almost tempted to tell others, even..."
---
-...He honestly can't help but do it-
Blake: "....Thanks..."
---
Palutena: "I can't always be there, so being used to alternative methods is actually a good idea. Great thinking, Kama." :)
---
-she crai or nah?-
---
Ingrid: "Do not."
---
-how adorable of he-

-What of Daruk and Mipha?-
___

Star: "...So you grew up together after your home got attacked..." -A bit shocked by that revelation, and instantly feels sympathetic to both of them as a result-
___

Penny: -Chuckled- "Just like that one!"
-they're not hiding their awe-
---
Nora: "We were all we really had for years until Beacon."
---
Phosphy: "Having one-liners is practically required for a fighter like me. Gotta taunt the opposition sometimes." :p

---
---

---

---

-Star puts her wand in her pocket and immediately pulls out her dimensional scissors out of that same pocket, and doesn't hesitate to cut open a portal with them-

___

Oh no you don't! -Activates a jetpack and wings on her back to fly towards the Hedlok at high speed, still having a hold on Max, to hit the robotic mind control helmet with a high speed kick-

___

___

-Steven actually will stay true to his word and keep his promise not to eavesdrop on Yuri and Natsuki's future therapy sessions...
___

-Probably because she seems nervous about talking about it and is trying to hide something regarding it?-

Shez: -will enter last to ensure everyone goes through-

Byleth: I need to get out! -kicks Odin to try and get away-
---
-only for Coyle to get in the way-

Coyle: "Forgot someone~?" -shot a blast at Jenny-
---
-how will they look?-
---
-no they won't :V-

-good for him... but the therapists still want to be prepared-
---
Kamui: "Sorry... I'm not sure what took over me." :lol: -Jeanne can guess it's just sheer curiosity?-

-only Blake does; no need to have multiple- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they're not hiding their awe-
---
Nora: "We were all we really had for years until Beacon."
---
Phosphy: "Having one-liners is practically required for a fighter like me. Gotta taunt the opposition sometimes." :p
-What are their thoughts?-

___

Star: "I had no idea...I'm really sorry..."
___

Penny: "That is a surprisingly valid battle tactic." :grin:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Guess we'll find out when we bring the supply back to the cafeteria!
___

Linebeck: "Hold up, I think Link mentioned someone with a similar name...Was he that fellow who's battle strategy was to summon and throw whatever weapons he could at his foes?"
___

So if you can draw him out towards the lake with lightning, then Rin can trap him with a binding spell again, and I can either launch him into the lake or blast him with water from it!
___

-Ahim points this out and/or asks if she can try a less fancy and more modest style?-
___

Please go ahead and take that break, then. :)
Cú: "And as long as none of those walking black holes sees us" :p
---
Tamamo Cat: "Yeah, sure he was nya!"
Robin Hood: "Irritating and always so full of himself..."
---
Rin: "That's a great idea! Let's try it out!"
Sakura: "And hope he isn't smart enough to tell"
---
Ahim: "...Can't I choose something a little more on my field?"
Luka: "Later" :p
---
Lusamine: "Thank you" -bows and sits woth a book to read-
Blake: "....Thanks..."
---
Palutena: "I can't always be there, so being used to alternative methods is actually a good idea. Great thinking, Kama." :)
---
-she crai or nah?-
---
Ingrid: "Do not."
---
-how adorable of he-
Artemis: "Awwww, any time you need it~ Don't hesitate to come to me~!" 😉
---
Kama: "...O-Of course with that!"
Miyu: "That makes logical sense..."
Kama: "So I'll go for one!"
---
-Nah, she was not that level of desperate, but appreciates regardless-
---
Scáthach: "It was meant to be a joke" :p
---
-Iri smiles at the cuteness-

___

___

___

___

---

---
-how will they look?-
---

---
Kamui: "Sorry... I'm not sure what took over me." :lol: -Jeanne can guess it's just sheer curiosity?-

-Lily would go with her as she's carried, and quick as Duke shot two more lemon blasts!-

-Succesfully so, though Heart tried to punch her gut-
---
Mondo: "You all insolent fools!"
Cú: "That's the most cliché line we've heard this fight... Or should we even call ot that?" :p
---
Serenity: "Probably to more important matters?" -dodged debris-
-He went off to look for Koyanskaya-

-Yukari would gap them to the room they're in- :p
---
-Pretty much- :V
Sayori: "Well, maybe another deity will be less... Like that! Hmmm... Oh! There!" -she sees Ereshkigal with a box of DVDs she's planning to show in her new streaming channel-

-Good-
-For now at least Monika is relieved they're all free-
Monika: Now they have a chance to be happy, without me ruining it for them...
---
Jeanne: "I can assure you it's nothing to be concerned about..."

-What Uni said, and she can send it to Atalanta anyway-
Artemis: "Great, thanks~" -peace sign-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "And as long as none of those walking black holes sees us" :p
---
Tamamo Cat: "Yeah, sure he was nya!"
Robin Hood: "Irritating and always so full of himself..."
---
Rin: "That's a great idea! Let's try it out!"
Sakura: "And hope he isn't smart enough to tell"
---
Ahim: "...Can't I choose something a little more on my field?"
Luka: "Later" :p
---
Lusamine: "Thank you" -bows and sits woth a book to read-
Doubtful we have to worry about it as long as the fish aren't cooked yet.

...Hmm, maybe with the exception of Kirby or King Dedede, though. I don't think there's much those two can't eat...

___

Linebeck: (Why does that description sound oddly familiar?)
___

Then let's roll out!
___

-Ahim annoyed?-
___

Her mood's really been improving over the last several months...

Daruk: She can keep up well with Urbosa. That's strong!

Mipha: Whoa...
---
Nora: "It's fine, really."
---
Phosphora: "Works way too many times not to be." :p
-At the same time, though, she hasnt' been able to land more than two or maybe three attacks-

-This is easily the toughest battle she's had out of all of them so far-

___

Star: "I get it was a long time ago, but I also get how and why it affected you two so much..."
___

Penny: "Have you fought alongside Yang or Mordred before? The three of you would probably get along quite well!"

---

---
-how will they look?-
---

---

-Lily would go with her as she's carried, and quick as Duke shot two more lemon blasts!-

---
Cú: "That's the most cliché line we've heard this fight... Or should we even call ot that?" :p
---

---
Sayori: "Well, maybe another deity will be less... Like that! Hmmm... Oh! There!" -she sees Ereshkigal with a box of DVDs she's planning to show in her new streaming channel-

-Good-
---

-Would it be better for Star to open a portal to another part of the base, or somewhere outside of it?-
___

-The blast sends Jenny flying back, loosening her hold on Max in the process-

That's more cliche than an anime or 80's Saturday morning cartoon villain's monologue, dude. Got any better insults to go with your arrogance? :p
___

(What's more important than getting the other into the base or dealing with the immediate threat?!)

-How is King Hassan doing?-
___

-I actually forgot to finish that part lol, I meant to sdd that while Steven's going to keep his promise and not eavesdrop, the others, especially Peridot, still might- :p
___

-Kamui's response to that?-

-Artemis will totally want to take more family photos during the trip- :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Awwww, any time you need it~ Don't hesitate to come to me~!" 😉
---
Kama: "...O-Of course with that!"
Miyu: "That makes logical sense..."
Kama: "So I'll go for one!"
---
-Nah, she was not that level of desperate, but appreciates regardless-
---
Scáthach: "It was meant to be a joke" :p
---
-Iri smiles at the cuteness-
Blake: "Thanks..."
---
Palu: You're welcome for the save. :p
---
-how nice-
---
Ingrid: -sigh of relief-
---
-she sees some of Kamui in him?-

-At the same time, though, she hasnt' been able to land more than two or maybe three attacks-

-This is easily the toughest battle she's had out of all of them so far-

___

Star: "I get it was a long time ago, but I also get how and why it affected you two so much..."
___

Penny: "Have you fought alongside Yang or Mordred before? The three of you would probably get along quite well!"
-the metal armor makes approaching impossible-
---
Nora: "It's why I tried my best to be strong too. So I'm not the weak little girl from back then."
---
Phosphora: "You think so?"

---
---

---

-Good-
---

-Would it be better for Star to open a portal to another part of the base, or somewhere outside of it?-
___

-The blast sends Jenny flying back, loosening her hold on Max in the process-

That's more cliche than an anime or 80's Saturday morning cartoon villain's monologue, dude. Got any better insults to go with your arrogance? :p
___

(What's more important than getting the other into the base or dealing with the immediate threat?!)

-How is King Hassan doing?-
___

-I actually forgot to finish that part lol, I meant to sdd that while Steven's going to keep his promise and not eavesdrop, the others, especially Peridot, still might- :p
___

-Kamui's response to that?-

-Artemis will totally want to take more family photos during the trip- :p
-Byleth grabs the hand, twists it, then strikes the arm with her other hand, trying to break the limb-

Shez: -attempted to strike the lemon shots-
---
-and allowing Hedlok a way into Max's head-
---
-oh Yukari- :p
---
-Monika is at least glad of something-
---
Kamui: "I believe you."

-of course she would, and Blake showed a pic to Ata-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the metal armor makes approaching impossible-
---
Nora: "It's why I tried my best to be strong too. So I'm not the weak little girl from back then."
---
Phosphora: "You think so?"
-She's considering trying to ditch it and keep fighting in her casual wear, making her less susceptible to the electric attacks and more agile for better dodging ability-
___

Star: "I may not know you all that well, but I think you've succeeded."
___

-Penny nods-

Penny: "You all share a enthusiastic fighting spirit and have similar senses of humor! I very much believe you would be good friends with them." :)

Top Bottom