• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Seems these coasters are the mechanic for the level-
___

-Maybe direct her to the island where she disposed of them?-
___

(Do you want me to look for any of your other friends on the way?)
-Paris is a little awed-
---
-Yeah, perhaps...-
---
Medusa: "W-Well... Where are Pandora, Cleopatra or Phosphora?"
-Heshima is trying to speak civilly, at least- :p

(The battle's as good as yours, Ata!)

(Nuh-uh! Weiss is totally gonna win!)
___

Peridot: "I should know. I was misguided myself, once...When you live your life believing you have only one place in Homeworld and that your leaders are objectively flawless beings, it's kind of hard to see reason with anything else at first. Garfiel, on the other hahd...just doesn't have any evidence that Subaru could be anything but a Cultist, and Subaru has few ways of defending or explaining himself. It won't be easy to change his mind."

A-And I frankly don't trust Otto after that last scene!
___

Star: "...Can Marco and I have some, too?" :lol:

Marco: "Star! Don't be rude."

Star: "I'm just asking!"
___

Lapis: "Yeah! I'm sure you'll be able to help out a lot, Okki." :)

-Saying said remains looked ugly was an understatement-

-When Star said he was definitively dead, she wasn't kidding-
Weiss: -doing combos-

-Weiss doesn't mind technical fighting games since they are a test of skill... it's only this specific one she doesn't like due to how brutal it is-
---
Zelda: "Who can we even trust at this point then?"
---
Kamui: "I don't see why not?" :)
---
Zelda: -seeing the remains- "I could always just seal those away, just to make absolutely sure he never returns..."
-Atalanta may be new, but she's adjusting via determination!-
---
Medea: "He hasn't gotten time to explain things, and given Garfiel's own mistrust due to Frederica, it all makes sense..."

Blackbeard: "Yeah, Otto could bedoing this as part of a plan..."

-Otto says Emilia was told freeing the Sanctuary was the priority, but Emilia wanted to put a search to look for him. Even so by oath she did try to do the trial yesterday and today, but it seems she keeps failing due to his abscence. Subaru still wants to know though, why is he informing like he got this info by second hand? Otto nervously says "you noticed, huh?" and confesses how Garfiel tried to bribe him and has kept an eye on him. It made sense Otto thinks, he was there last he was seen, and he was told to keep quiet or else he'll be harmed... But he couldn't accept it-

-Subaru's surprised Otto turned down the bribe and moreso that Garfiel is after him now. Otto affirms the info was second hand since he had to look around while hiding and piece things together, though he admits it was a little exciting. Subaru is in disbelief, just why would Otto do this? Why would he get through so much trouble to do all of this. After a little, Otto just said "come on, what's strange about helping a friend?" awing Subaru-
---
-She's a good friend of Kanna anyway-

-Speaking of, Ahim would also arrive since she like a big sis to Kanna-
---
Tamamo: "And I could help with sealing, mikon"
Kanna: New friends~
---
-yep-
---
-awwwwww...-
-It's always great to make new friends~-
---
-Quite so-
---
Kama: "...Do you kids play anything?"
Alice: "Tea parties~!"
Mary: "Painting~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Paris is a little awed-
---
-Yeah, perhaps...-
---
Medusa: "W-Well... Where are Pandora, Cleopatra or Phosphora?"
-It's a cool level, though they can't afford to make a mistake, lest they fall in the lava-
___

-Did she still have another idea in mind?-
___

(I don't know about Phosphora or Pandora, but Cleo should be with Ozy with Nito right now...)

Weiss: "Oh dear..."
---
Ingrid:
:laugh:
Steven: "It's called Corruption, and they've been like this for centuries...'
___

Moon: "This is ridiculous...Yet it clearly ended badly for Glossaryck and the spell book somehow."

Weiss: -doing combos-

-Weiss doesn't mind technical fighting games since they are a test of skill... it's only this specific one she doesn't like due to how brutal it is-
---
Zelda: "Who can we even trust at this point then?"
---
Kamui: "I don't see why not?" :)
---
Zelda: -seeing the remains- "I could always just seal those away, just to make absolutely sure he never returns..."
---
Medea: "He hasn't gotten time to explain things, and given Garfiel's own mistrust due to Frederica, it all makes sense..."

-Otto says Emilia was told freeing the Sanctuary was the priority, but Emilia wanted to put a search to look for him. Even so by oath she did try to do the trial yesterday and today, but it seems she keeps failing due to his abscence. Subaru still wants to know though, why is he informing like he got this info by second hand? Otto nervously says "you noticed, huh?" and confesses how Garfiel tried to bribe him and has kept an eye on him. It made sense Otto thinks, he was there last he was seen, and he was told to keep quiet or else he'll be harmed... But he couldn't accept it-

-Subaru's surprised Otto turned down the bribe and moreso that Garfiel is after him now. Otto affirms the info was second hand since he had to look around while hiding and piece things together, though he admits it was a little exciting. Subaru is in disbelief, just why would Otto do this? Why would he get through so much trouble to do all of this. After a little, Otto just said "come on, what's strange about helping a friend?" awing Subaru-
---

---
-Maybe she can suggest a different fighting game next time, then-

-She and Rin won't have to worry about covering Winter's eyes during the finishes that way, either- :p

(Still a fast learner as always.) -Hoping that Atalanta is at least having fun and not taking it too seriously-
___

Peridot: "Otto better be telling the truth! -Still doesn't trust him-
___

Marco: "Wait, for real? Well gosh, thanks!" :)

Star: "Would you mind sharing some with Ahim, too?"
___

-Perhaps they should burn his remains and then seal the survivng ashes-

-Given the sheer amount of boosted magic power it took just to bring him near, not even at death's door, they truly can't be too careful when dealing with the Immortal Monster-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's always great to make new friends~-
---
-Quite so-
---
Kama: "...Do you kids play anything?"
Alice: "Tea parties~!"
Mary: "Painting~!"
-totally-
---
-then?-
---
Miyu: "Doing chores."

Steven: "It's called Corruption, and they've been like this for centuries...'
___

Moon: "This is ridiculous...Yet it clearly ended badly for Glossaryck and the spell book somehow."
Ruby: "Can they be saved?"
---
Ingrid: "But how?"

---

---

---

-She and Rin won't have to worry about covering Winter's eyes during the finishes that way, either- :p

(Still a fast learner as always.) -Hoping that Atalanta is at least having fun and not taking it too seriously-
___

___

___

-Given the sheer amount of boosted magic power it took just to bring him near, not even at death's door, they truly can't be too careful when dealing with the Immortal Monster-
-Weiss doesn't do finishers, she just slaps when the prompt happens :V-
---
Zelda: "Calm down, Peri... Though I agree."
---
Kanna: -offers some to Ahim with a smile-
---
Zelda: "I can do it myself just fine... but if you want to help, I don't mind."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Can they be saved?"
---
Ingrid: "But how?"
Garnet: "We've all tried to heal and restore them to their true forms. Nothing's ever worked."

Steven: "Even my healing powers don't work, and neither did mom's..."
___

Star: "Maybe Toffee took control of him in the end...?"

Moon: "I have a feeling that we're about to find out..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-It's a cool level, though they can't afford to make a mistake, lest they fall in the lava-
___

-Did she still have another idea in mind?-
___

(I don't know about Phosphora or Pandora, but Cleo should be with Ozy with Nito right now...)
-And I'll assume that there's lots and lots of it-
---
-Maybe sweettalk her into convincing she needs something-
---
Medusa: "I see, hope she's fine..."

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Which Atalanta actually took as an offense- :V
---
Medea: "Better be..."

-Otto asked what's up with Subaru's shocked expression, Subaru asks who is this friend he's speaking about?-

Otto Subaru Shock.png

-Otto doesn't gets how this is flying over Subaru's head, and points out he's talking about him. Subaru is shocked and speechless, Otto crosses his arms blushing saying that yeah, he first was with him solely out of merchant interests, then there was the mess of the the White Whale, then Witch's Cult, then the promise of an audience with Roswaal, but he's not counting those favors, he just sees him as a friend by now, though he's not that fond of when he teases him, it makes him glad Subaru seems open to him and sees it as a sign of them being closer-

Best Boy.png

-Subaru stands there silent... Before bursting laughing, Otto asks what's going on, Subaru says in-between "all this time you just wanted a friend?!" and keeps at it, embarrassing Otto as he says "f-fine I get it, I shouldn't have said that!", though Subaru frankly admits he's so exhasperated he couldn't help but laugh, with Otto asking if he was okay once finished-
---
Ahim: "Oh, you have my thanks" -bowed and took some-
---
Kiyohime: "Allow me as well, please"
-totally-
---
-then?-
---
Miyu: "Doing chores."
-Two more to the group- :V
---
-Weeell...-
---
Ana: "Swimming"
Kama: "Hmmm..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And I'll assume that there's lots and lots of it-
---
-Maybe sweettalk her into convincing she needs something-
---
Medusa: "I see, hope she's fine..."
-IIRC, there is indeed plenty of lava- :V
___

-Her idea would work as well. Why not try that?-
___

(...)

-Isn't sure if he should tell her that Cleo attacked the others under the influence of a Control Crown at one point. It didn't take long for them to free her, fortunately, but Medusa would have every right to be worried after that-

---
---
---
---

-Otto asked what's up with Subaru's shocked expression, Subaru asks who is this friend he's speaking about?-

View attachment 321500

-Otto doesn't gets how this is flying over Subaru's head, and points out he's talking about him. Subaru is shocked and speechless, Otto crosses his arms blushing saying that yeah, he first was with him solely out of merchant interests, then there was the mess of the the White Whale, then Witch's Cult, then the promise of an audience with Roswaal, but he's not counting those favors, he just sees him as a friend by now, though he's not that fond of when he teases him, it makes him glad Subaru seems open to him and sees it as a sign of them being closer-

View attachment 321501

-Subaru stands there silent... Before bursting laughing, Otto asks what's going on, Subaru says in-between "all this time you just wanted a friend?!" and keeps at it, embarrassing Otto as he says "f-fine I get it, I shouldn't have said that!", though Subaru frankly admits he's so exhasperated he couldn't help but laugh, with Otto asking if he was okay once finished-
---
---
(...Bad idea, Weiss.)

(YEAH! Go Weiss! I knew you could win!)
___

Peridot: "..."

-She'll start taking notes in this if she knows Otto can be trusted- :V
___

-The family and friends enjoyed their snacks-

-All that's missing besides a few more relatives are Team Resonance and the Underground monsters- :V
___

I guess the rest of us can scout for Phazon in the meantime.

Lapis: "Yeah....Honestly, I'm probably just being paranoid, but I still don't trust that Toffee couldn't regenerate from that, even if by all accounts he logically shouldn't be able to..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Garnet: "We've all tried to heal and restore them to their true forms. Nothing's ever worked."

Steven: "Even my healing powers don't work, and neither did mom's..."
___

Star: "Maybe Toffee took control of him in the end...?"

Moon: "I have a feeling that we're about to find out..."
Weiss: "Poor them..."
---
Ingrid: "Let's keep watching then."

-Two more to the group- :V
---
-Weeell...-
---
Ana: "Swimming"
Kama: "Hmmm..."
Kanna: "I know it's too dangerous, but it'd be nice if they could visit every once in a while." :3
---
-yee?-
---
Miyu: "Swimming sounds nice too."

---

Otto Subaru Shock.png
Otto Subaru Shock.png

Best Boy.png
Best Boy.png

---
---
(...Bad idea, Weiss.)

___

___

-All that's missing besides a few more relatives are Team Resonance and the Underground monsters- :V
___

Lapis: "Yeah....Honestly, I'm probably just being paranoid, but I still don't trust that Toffee couldn't regenerate from that, even if by all accounts he logically shouldn't be able to..."
Weiss: -proud Schnee-
---
-why not take notes anyway?-
---
-it's a wholesome time-
---
Zelda: "That's why we're going to seal the remains; if he ever reforms, he won't be able to get out." Not for a few millenia, at least.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Poor them..."
---
Ingrid: "Let's keep watching then."
Garnet: "We've spent centuries searching for them and containing them in bubbles. They can't reform in that state, and they lose their awareness of what they've become."

Pearl: "It's the best we can do for them for now..."
___

Ludo: -Still speaking to the book- "You and I aren't really that different, you know? We both like magic... and, uh... other stuff. What I'm trying to say is I really appreciate you and all you've done for me. So if you're not letting me write in you because of something I did or I said, I-I..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-IIRC, there is indeed plenty of lava- :V
___

-Her idea would work as well. Why not try that?-
___

(...)

-Isn't sure if he should tell her that Cleo attacked the others under the influence of a Control Crown at one point. It didn't take long for them to free her, fortunately, but Medusa would have every right to be worried after that-
-So yeah, they gotta watch out- :V
---
-Yeah, she shall give it a try then-
---
Medusa: "...What happened?" -can tell the silence meant something-
Kanna: "I know it's too dangerous, but it'd be nice if they could visit every once in a while." :3
---
-yee?-
---
Miyu: "Swimming sounds nice too."
Fate: "Technically, they could, but as you said it's too dangeroues"
---
-Weeeeeeeeeell...-
---
Alice: "I would like to too~!"
(...Bad idea, Weiss.)

___

___

___

---
---
-it's a wholesome time-
---
Zelda: "That's why we're going to seal the remains; if he ever reforms, he won't be able to get out." Not for a few millenia, at least.
-Atalanta's eye twitched-
---
-What Uni asked-
---
-Yeah, at least they have each other for now-
---
Tamamo: "Call it a good meassurement"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Since Sunday is the 4th of July, I don't expect to be very active that day. I'll be celebrating with family then.

I'll probably be online for most of tomorrow (or more like today since it's almost midnight here :V) , however.

-So yeah, they gotta watch out- :V
---
-Yeah, she shall give it a try then-
---
Medusa: "...What happened?" -can tell the silence meant something-
-Fell off and died at the last possible second, costing him another life- :V
___

-How does the exchange go?-
___

(...It's a bit complicated, but I think I can still explain it...)

(...It happened a few months ago. The villains showed up with these weird crowns that put a bunch of our own under mind control. Cleo was one of them...)

---
---
-it's a wholesome time-
---
---
-What Uni asked-
---
---
(Atalanta?)

(Oh, that was very much a mistake.) :p

-Ata wants rematch?-
___

-She's still waiting to see if Otto can truly be trusted-

-She takes Re:Zero more seriously than any other of her favorite shows combined- :V
___

Star: (I couldn't stop the fritz sooner, so if they put Kamui on trial, I have to testify in her favor. I can't let this family be separated...)
___

Toffee's corpse 3000 years later:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Garnet: "We've spent centuries searching for them and containing them in bubbles. They can't reform in that state, and they lose their awareness of what they've become."

Pearl: "It's the best we can do for them for now..."
___

Ludo: -Still speaking to the book- "You and I aren't really that different, you know? We both like magic... and, uh... other stuff. What I'm trying to say is I really appreciate you and all you've done for me. So if you're not letting me write in you because of something I did or I said, I-I..."
Ruby: :sadeyes:
---
Ingird: "This is becoming a little.... what does the youth say again? Oh right! This is becoming a little cringe."

Fate: "Technically, they could, but as you said it's too dangeroues"
---
-Weeeeeeeeeell...-
---
Alice: "I would like to too~!"
Kanna: "Yeah..... But their world is safe, right?"
---
-yee?-
---
-swimming it is!-

---
-What Uni asked-
---
---
(Atalanta?)

-Ata wants rematch?-
___

-She takes Re:Zero more seriously than any other of her favorite shows combined- :V
___

Star: (I couldn't stop the fritz sooner, so if they put Kamui on trial, I have to testify in her favor. I can't let this family be separated...)
___

Blake: "Everything alright, Atalanta?"
---
-who will she cosplay as? :V-
---
-but sadly there's no saving due, since there are 40 cases on manslaughter with camera footage to back them up under her name-

-unless the judge is understanding enough to recognize that Kamui wasn't herself, this will most likely be the very last time this family will ever be united-
---
LMAO

-so they get to work-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Fell off and died at the last possible second, costing him another life- :V
___

-How does the exchange go?-
___

(...It's a bit complicated, but I think I can still explain it...)

(...It happened a few months ago. The villains showed up with these weird crowns that put a bunch of our own under mind control. Cleo was one of them...)
-They all groan about it- :V
---
Aya: "...Say, Mother..."
Monika: "Hm?"
---
Medusa: "What?!"
(Atalanta?)

-Ata wants rematch?-
___

___

___

---
---
-but sadly there's no saving due, since there are 40 cases on manslaughter with camera footage to back them up under her name-

-unless the judge is understanding enough to recognize that Kamui wasn't herself, this will most likely be the very last time this family will ever be united-
---
LMAO

-so they get to work-
Atalanta: "...Another one"
---
-Subaru apologized once he finished laughing, and as the ED song started to play, he placed his hand over Otto's shoulder and thanked him, saying it's true, they are friends after all, and he's more than thankful he saved him-

Friend.png

-And before the ED sequence properly started, the name of the episode was revealed-

Episode Title.png

---
-And even if the judge was understandable, there needs to be enough proof presented for him to declare her innocent-

-Even if the blame falls under those in care of her in that case-
---
-With Kiyohime burning the remains-
Kanna: "Yeah..... But their world is safe, right?"
---
-yee?-
---
-swimming it is!-
Nanoha: "My Earth is very normal, so yes"
---
-Theeeeeey...-
---
-But there's no pool in the ship- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They all groan about it- :V
---
Aya: "...Say, Mother..."
Monika: "Hm?"
---
Medusa: "What?!"
...Video games are tough!
___

-What could she be asking about?-
___

(She was forced to attack us and the other two Pharohs in that state, but we freed her pretty quickly.)

(...I'm just sorry it even happened in the first place...)

---
---

---
LMAO

-so they get to work-
---
-Subaru apologized once he finished laughing, and as the ED song started to play, he placed his hand over Otto's shoulder and thanked him, saying it's true, they are friends after all, and he's more than thankful he saved him-

View attachment 321540

-And before the ED sequence properly started, the name of the episode was revealed-

View attachment 321541
---
-And even if the judge was understandable, there needs to be enough proof presented for him to declare her innocent-

---
(Umm, Weiss only agreed to play one round.)

(Perhaps, but it would be quite rude to deny a simple rematch request, wouldn't it?)
___

-She'd cosplay as Rem. It's the only logical answer- :V

Awwwwwwwwww~!
___

-Star will provide whatever evidence she personally can, then-

-The Undergrounders are longtime friends of the Emiyas, so they'll absolutely try to help as well-
___

-What remained of Toffee's skeleton and melted flesh was soon turned to ashes, along with his eye which was otherwise still intact-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Just who or what could we done this to all those Gems...?-
___

Star: "Yeah, that sounds about right..."
-Weiss asked that very question-
---
-then what happens?-

Nanoha: "My Earth is very normal, so yes"
---
-Theeeeeey...-
---
-But there's no pool in the ship- :V
Kanna: "Well, that's good at least. We should totally meet there." :grin:
---
-ye?-
---
-they are very sad-

---

Friend.png
Friend.png

Episode Title.png
Episode Title.png

---

---

(Perhaps, but it would be quite rude to deny a simple rematch request, wouldn't it?)
___

Awwwwwwwwww~!
___

-The Undergrounders are longtime friends of the Emiyas, so they'll absolutely try to help as well-
___

-What remained of Toffee's skeleton and melted flesh was soon turned to ashes, along with his eye which was otherwise still intact-
Weiss: "Another?"
---
-kek-

Zelda: "That was sweet~"
---
Azura: -would talk about the trial once the kids are either gone or asleep-
---
Zelda: -shooting an arrow of light at said eye-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Weiss asked that very question-
---
-then what happens?-
Garnet: "The Diamonds."
___

-His last attempt to talk to the book will sound like a love confession- :V

Ludo: "... All right. I'm just going to come right out and say it. I love you, book! I do! And I'd be honored if you let me write in you!"

Star: "...Ugh. Why...?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Garnet: "The Diamonds."
___

-His last attempt to talk to the book will sound like a love confession- :V

Ludo: "... All right. I'm just going to come right out and say it. I love you, book! I do! And I'd be honored if you let me write in you!"

Star: "...Ugh. Why...?"
Weiss: "What?"
---
Ingrid: "...Okay, I know I said I like context, but this is perhaps a little too much context..." :urg:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "What?"
---
Ingrid: "...Okay, I know I said I like context, but this is perhaps a little too much context..." :urg:
-Like the two Diamonds they saw at the Zoo?-
___

StaR: "I think he's mostly just grasping at straws..."

Moon: "Still uncomfortable to watch..."

Glossaryck: "...Pffft!" :rotfl: -Laughing at Ludo's antics-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Video games are tough!
___

-What could she be asking about?-
___

(She was forced to attack us and the other two Pharohs in that state, but we freed her pretty quickly.)

(...I'm just sorry it even happened in the first place...)
Paris: "Surely..."
---
Aya: "There's something I need to ask of you"
Monika: "Anything, my dear~"
---
Medusa: "...Why apologize? You didn't have to do with it"
Kanna: "Well, that's good at least. We should totally meet there." :grin:
---
-ye?-
---
-they are very sad-
Arisa: "Wait, you mean right now or at a later time?"
---
-A pic is snapped-
---
Alice: "Maybe we can read..."

___

Awwwwwwwwww~!
___

___

---
-kek-

---
---
Atalanta: "Yes, another one"
---
-I should have expected that- :V -Also I assume Otto climbed up a bit now in her shipping chart- :p

Blackbeard: "...Goodness, he's becoming his bro!"

-Mid-through the ED sequence, the scene changed as the song andcredits still played, showing Subaru and Otto having escapedwhere the former was imprisoned, Otto says they're in luck since Garfiel is now at the graveyard, having used his own Divine Blessing to hear from animals-

Out the Sanctuary.png

-This means they can Subaru out the barrier, who asks if they really could, but Otto says he's had a reliable helper. That was Ram, who said "I was wondering if you'd make me wait until I was old, then again even as an old lady I'd be cute"-

Ram being Ram.png

-The last scene shows Garfiel entering where Subaru was imprisoned, and he clearly is pissed, punching a wall-

It must be Monday.png

---
-Good thing for once that the TSAB's laws still apply to minors so Star's testimony will be of help- :V

Erika: "Aunt Azura?"
---
-As Tamamo began the sealing ritual-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "Surely..."
---
Aya: "There's something I need to ask of you"
Monika: "Anything, my dear~"
---
Medusa: "...Why apologize? You didn't have to do with it"

This is still a cool level, though!

___

-What is it?-
___

(I know, but I still wish we could've kept it from happening in the first place. It wasn't even the first attack, and it was far from the last...)

---
-kek-

---
---
---
-I should have expected that- :V -Also I assume Otto climbed up a bit now in her shipping chart- :p

-Mid-through the ED sequence, the scene changed as the song andcredits still played, showing Subaru and Otto having escapedwhere the former was imprisoned, Otto says they're in luck since Garfiel is now at the graveyard, having used his own Divine Blessing to hear from animals-

View attachment 321559

-This means they can Subaru out the barrier, who asks if they really could, but Otto says he's had a reliable helper. That was Ram, who said "I was wondering if you'd make me wait until I was old, then again even as an old lady I'd be cute"-

View attachment 321563

-The last scene shows Garfiel entering where Subaru was imprisoned, and he clearly is pissed, punching a wall-

View attachment 321567
---
-Good thing for once that the TSAB's laws still apply to minors so Star's testimony will be of help- :V

---
(...What do you think, Weiss?)
___

-She might even try to convince Lapis to cosplay as Ram, just for the sake of having someone portray Rem-

-And why do you think Peridot was considering taking notes, Digi?- :V

Ugh, great, Garfiel is gonna be a problem, now...
___

-Star and the others still give the family some space-
___

-Every onlooker hoped this would be hte last they ever saw of Toffee-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This is still a cool level, though!
___

-What is it?-
___

(I know, but I still wish we could've kept it from happening in the first place. It wasn't even the first attack, and it was far from the last...)
Paris: "It makes me think of the Underworld"
---
Aya: "There's some dolls I have lost"
Monika: :eek:
---
Medusa: "Did they use that strategy before?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "It makes me think of the Underworld"
---
Aya: "There's some dolls I have lost"
Monika: :eek:
---
Medusa: "Did they use that strategy before?"
What is this Underworld like?
___

-She can't let those remain lost...-
___

(It's the first time I saw them being used, at least...)

-Rouxls Kaard previously employed them on giant monsters, and Patxi wasn't present in those fights-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Like the two Diamonds they saw at the Zoo?-
___

StaR: "I think he's mostly just grasping at straws..."

Moon: "Still uncomfortable to watch..."

Glossaryck: "...Pffft!" :rotfl: -Laughing at Ludo's antics-
Blake: "Like the ones at that space zoo?"
---
Ingrid: "Agreed with Moon."

Arisa: "Wait, you mean right now or at a later time?"
---
-A pic is snapped-
---
Alice: "Maybe we can read..."
Kanna: "Now's not the best time..."
---
-cute-
---
-sounds good-

---

Out the Sanctuary.png
Out the Sanctuary.png

Ram being Ram.png
Ram being Ram.png

It must be Monday.png
It must be Monday.png

---

---
___

-She might even try to convince Lapis to cosplay as Ram, just for the sake of having someone portray Rem-

___

___

Weiss: "Maybe later. I should let someone else have a chance to play this disgusting game."
---
Zelda: "This show is such a rollercoaster."
---
-how nice of them-
---
-Zelda helping Tamamo-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Like the ones at that space zoo?"
---
Ingrid: "Agreed with Moon."
Garnet: "Exactly. Blue Diamond and Yellow Diamond..."

(And the arc featuring the Zoo is in this thread, but it happened quite a while back so I don't know if you remember much from it or not lol)
___

Ludo: "Why are you laughing?" :glare:

Glossaryck: "I'm sorry, It's, it's... It's a book. You cannot talk to the... to the book! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" -Glossaryck continued laughing...until he realized Ludo was offended- "...I thought you were in on the...Oh."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

Weiss: "Maybe later. I should let someone else have a chance to play this disgusting game."
---
---
-how nice of them-
---
-Zelda helping Tamamo-
Atalanta: "...But I need to prove my skills!"
---
Hayate: "...Did his hand grew into a claw like how Frederica can at the last second?"
Blackbeard: "Frick! He might end killing Subaru this time!"
---
Erika: "...Where is Chachazero?"
---
-The ritual would be done-
What is this Underworld like?
___

-She can't let those remain lost...-
___

(It's the first time I saw them being used, at least...)

-Rouxls Kaard previously employed them on giant monsters, and Patxi wasn't present in those fights-
Paris: "Well, it's dark... And filled with death..."
---
Aya: "It's in another island, actually"
Monika: "Is that so?"
---
Medusa: "Then you couldn't have known..."
Kanna: "Now's not the best time..."
---
-cute-
---
-sounds good-
Arisa: "So later then..."
---
-Extremely cute-
---
-To library they weeeeent-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "Well, it's dark... And filled with death..."
---
Aya: "It's in another island, actually"
Monika: "Is that so?"
---
Medusa: "Then you couldn't have known..."
It doesn't sound like a good place...
___

-Which island is that...?-
___

(...Yeah, you're right...We did everything we could to free her quickly, at least. She's been doing fine since.)

---
---
-how nice of them-
---
-Zelda helping Tamamo-
---
Hayate: "...Did his hand grew into a claw like how Frederica can at the last second?"
---
---
(It wasn't disgusting enough for you to play one round.)
___

And hasn't he been acting a little differently in each loop? This can't be good news...
___

-Good question...-
___

-With that, whatever was left of Toffee was now sealed away for good-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Garnet: "Exactly. Blue Diamond and Yellow Diamond..."

(And the arc featuring the Zoo is in this thread, but it happened quite a while back so I don't know if you remember much from it or not lol)
___

Ludo: "Why are you laughing?" :glare:

Glossaryck: "I'm sorry, It's, it's... It's a book. You cannot talk to the... to the book! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" -Glossaryck continued laughing...until he realized Ludo was offended- "...I thought you were in on the...Oh."
-I remember it vaguely-

Weiss: "I didn't like that zoo..."
---
Ingrid: "That was indeed funny."

Arisa: "So later then..."
---
-Extremely cute-
---
-To library they weeeeent-
-yep-
---
-Ruby always is cute-
---
-YEEEEEEEEEES-

---
---
---
___

And hasn't he been acting a little differently in each loop? This can't be good news...
___

-Good question...-
___

Weiss: "Then fight someone else?"
---
Zelda: "...Does he know of the loops?"
---
-is she safe?-
---
Zelda: "There, good riddance."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I remember it vaguely-

Weiss: "I didn't like that zoo..."
---
Ingrid: "That was indeed funny."
Steven: "Yeah, I'm still sorry about that incident..."
___

Ludo: "Oh, yes. Funny...Yes, I suppose it is. Funny that I ever believed you would take me seriously! Funny that ugly little Ludo wants to be a mighty magical superstar! What a joke, right?! HAHAHA, joke on me!" :glare:

Star: "And Ludo's not taking it well..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It doesn't sound like a good place...
___

-Which island is that...?-
___

(...Yeah, you're right...We did everything we could to free her quickly, at least. She's been doing fine since.)
Paris: "Not really, it was not...."
---
-I forgot which in specific, but she says its name- :p
---
Medusa: "That's what matters now..."
___

___

-Good question...-
___

---
---
-is she safe?-
---
Atalanta: "I need to show my prowess!"
---
Hayate: "I doubt it, I think it's just the circumstances of this one in specific"
---
-She's just in the ship right now... Staring at Nanoha in particular-

-Which weirds her a bit-
---
Tamamo: "Done then, mikon~"
-yep-
---
-Ruby always is cute-
---
-YEEEEEEEEEES-
Alice: "Maybe we can get to know each other over tea~"
---
-And that are facts-
---
-It's a little small, but it's something-
-Kama is hidden under the shadow of one though-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "Not really, it was not...."
---
-I forgot which in specific, but she says its name- :p
---
Medusa: "That's what matters now..."
Just like this place!
___

-It was Fire Mountain, it was ideal for destroying stuff- :p

-How does the conversation go?-
___

-Small smile of relief-

---
---
-is she safe?-
---
---
Hayate: "I doubt it, I think it's just the circumstances of this one in specific"
---

-Which weirds her a bit-
---
(That hardly seems fair, Atalanta...)
___

I-I'm no less concerned...
___

-That's definitely strange lol-
___

The monster responsible for all of this may finally be gone...but we still have to clean up the mess he's left behind. -Has a Geiger Counter in place of her right hand, for the purpose of detecting radiation from Phazon-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: "Yeah, I'm still sorry about that incident..."
___

Ludo: "Oh, yes. Funny...Yes, I suppose it is. Funny that I ever believed you would take me seriously! Funny that ugly little Ludo wants to be a mighty magical superstar! What a joke, right?! HAHAHA, joke on me!" :glare:

Star: "And Ludo's not taking it well..."
Weiss: "It's not your fault..."
---
Ingrid: "And this must be the part where he burns the book."

Alice: "Maybe we can get to know each other over tea~"
---
-And that are facts-
---
-It's a little small, but it's something-
-Kama is hidden under the shadow of one though-
Kanna: "That sounds lovely!"
---
-ye-
---
-her thoughts?-

---
---

-Which weirds her a bit-
---
___

___

___

The monster responsible for all of this may finally be gone...but we still have to clean up the mess he's left behind. -Has a Geiger Counter in place of her right hand, for the purpose of detecting radiation from Phazon-
Weiss: -passing the controller to someone else-
---
Zelda: "I hope you're right..."
---
-and funny :V-
---
Link: "Good riddance..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "It's not your fault..."
---
Ingrid: "And this must be the part where he burns the book."
Steven: "I just wanted answers about my mom, I never expected that Blue Diamond would be on Earth..."
___

Ludo: "Star was always your favorite, wasn't she? The cute little sparkles on the cheeks! I'm just a sad little dingus in a chip bag...who you never BELIEVED IN!" :crying: "Well, if you don't want me in your book, then I don't want me in it, either!" :grrr:

-In a fit of rage, Ludo grabbed the spell book, closes Glossaryck up in it, and threw it into the fire without another thought. It appears was Ingrid was right about this-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Just like this place!
___

-It was Fire Mountain, it was ideal for destroying stuff- :p

-How does the conversation go?-
___

-Small smile of relief-
Paris: "Yeah, because of that!"
---
Aya: "Could you look for them?"
Monika: "Of course~"
---
-Same for her-
---
-Also Chachazero at another point in time is staring at Penny-
Kanna: "That sounds lovely!"
---
-ye-
---
-her thoughts?-
Suzuka: "I am in agreement"
---
Arthur: "Now the castle is preserved" 🙂
---
Kama: ...At least they seem entertained.
___

___

___

The monster responsible for all of this is gone...But we're still cleaning up the mess he left behind. -Has a Geiger Counter to detect Phazon-
---
---
---
-And that someone else is Jaune-
---
Medea: "We need to see what's next"

-Starts to play next episode, which starts where the last ended, Subaru being surprised Ram's the one helping Otto, she insists it's more on equal sides rather than being helper-
---
Nanoha: "...Um, excuse me, why are you looking at me?"

Chachazero: "No reason, you just remind me of someone"

Nanoha: "...That's technically a reason..."
---
-There is some Phazon nearby-

-Thankfully not close to how much was left in Remnant-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "Yeah, because of that!"
---
Aya: "Could you look for them?"
Monika: "Of course~"
---
-Same for her-
---
-Also Chachazero at another point in time is staring at Penny-
The Dark World is so much cooler!
___

-Far away from this island!-
___

(Should I go look for your friends now?)

___

Penny: "...Huh? Oh, you are Chachazero! Claptrap's friend!"

---
---
---
---

-Starts to play next episode, which starts where the last ended, Subaru being surprised Ram's the one helping Otto, she insists it's more on equal sides rather than being helper-
---

---

(I guess that works...?)
___

Ram is both pragmatic and a platonic tsundere. :p
___

Star: "Huh? Who...?"
___

Lapis" "Totally..."

I'm getting a high reading over here! Thankfully not as hugh as most of Beacon...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The Dark World is so much cooler!
___

-Far away from this island!-
___

(Should I go look for your friends now?)

___

Penny: "...Huh? Oh, you are Chachazero! Claptrap's friend!"
Paris: "It is?"
---
Monika: "Oh dear, that far?"
Aya: "Yes..."
---
Medusa: "If you want to..."
---
Chachazero: "Yeah, that's me"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: "I just wanted answers about my mom, I never expected that Blue Diamond would be on Earth..."
___

Ludo: "Star was always your favorite, wasn't she? The cute little sparkles on the cheeks! I'm just a sad little dingus in a chip bag...who you never BELIEVED IN!" :crying: "Well, if you don't want me in your book, then I don't want me in it, either!" :grrr:

-In a fit of rage, Ludo grabbed the spell book, closes Glossaryck up in it, and threw it into the fire without another thought. It appears was Ingrid was right about this-
Weiss: "It's not your fault, Steven..."
---
Ingrid: "Well, that answers it. Ludo was bratty as always."

Suzuka: "I am in agreement"
---
Arthur: "Now the castle is preserved" 🙂
---
Kama: ...At least they seem entertained.
-happy tail waggle-

-seems Suzuka and Kanna became very fast friends-
---
Ruby: :awesome:
---
-indeed-

---

---

---

(I guess that works...?)
___

___

___

Lapis" "Totally..."

I'm getting a high reading over here! Thankfully not as hugh as most of Beacon...
Jaune: "Why me?! I don't even k-"

Weiss: "Everyone gets a turn, Jaune." -actually decided to give Ata a free win for motivation :V-
---
Zelda: "It's nice to see more of Ram."
---
-this ends up keeping the kiddos busy so the adults can talk about the upcoming trial-
---
Link: "I still get a bad feeling..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "It is?"
---
Monika: "Oh dear, that far?"
Aya: "YEs..."
---
Medusa: "If you want to..."
---
Chachazero: "Yeah, that's me"
Yeah! There's no active volcanoes! I think...
___

-Not quite on the other side of the ocean, but still multiple Islands over-
___

(I'm happy to.) :)
___

Penny: "Are you alright? Why were you floating here all by yourself?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "It's not your fault, Steven..."
---
Ingrid: "Well, that answers it. Ludo was bratty as always."
Steven: "I guess it's easier to blame myself when my mom was leader of the rebellion..."
___

Star: "...I guess that's tr-Wait, what the...?"

-When the book landed in fire, it started burning much higher, and strangely turned green...but when the fire went back down, Ludo was smirking, and his eyes were glowing green-

-They instantly knew who that signaled the return of-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I guess that works...?)
___

___

___

Lapis" "Totally..."

Weiss: "Everyone gets a turn, Jaune." -actually decided to give Ata a free win for motivation :V-
---
---
-this ends up keeping the kiddos busy so the adults can talk about the upcoming trial-
---
-That only made Atalanta more upset- :V
---
-Ram reveals that Roswaal ordered her to find him, so she sought Otto's help as well. Subaru asked if he meassured to her standards, he says she needed anyone. Subaru says she's not wrong, Otto says "hey!" as Ram says that Subaru is oddly composed despite his confinement. Subaru says he had a good laugh before. In either case Ram says he'll hlp him escape, so long Emilia remains, Garfiel should have no reason to follow him... Subaru says that'll have to wait, to which Otto replies "seriously?" and Subaru mentions this is a golden opportunity. Ram asks what he plans, he says what he wanted to do before interruptions-

-Then the OP happened-
---
-I was actually thinking this was gonna be just between Chachazero and Nanoha, but I suppose that works-

Nanoha: ".........Who exactly?"

Chachazero:"An annoying boy to be precise"
---
Kiyohime: "So the Phazon was detected?"
Yeah! There's no active volcanoes! I think...
___

-Not quite on the other side of the ocean, but still multiple Islands over-
___

(I'm happy to.) :)
___

Penny: "Are you alright? Why were you floating here all by yourself?"
Paris: "...Fair enough, that's already good"
---
Monika: "I'll do anythin I want to help then!"
Aya: "Thank you!"
---
Medusa: "Good boy..."
---
Chachazero: "I was actually following you"

-happy tail waggle-

-seems Suzuka and Kanna became very fast friends-
---
Ruby: :awesome:
---
-indeed-
-It appears to be the case alright-
---
-Hyped!-
---
Kama: That should be enough, right?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "...Fair enough, that's already good"
---
Monika: "I'll do anythin I want to help then!"
Aya: "Thank you!"
---
Medusa: "Good boy..."
---
Chachazero: "I was actually following you"
-A world he's gonna be king of someday-

Now let's defeat the last of these evil villains, my friend!

___

-She's about to go a wild goose chase- :V
___

-Ever since they took him in, this Eevee has wanted to help those in need-

-His family in the Riders especially-

___

Penny: "Do you need my assistance?"

---
---
---
-That only made Atalanta more upset- :V
---
-Ram reveals that Roswaal ordered her to find him, so she sought Otto's help as well. Subaru asked if he meassured to her standards, he says she needed anyone. Subaru says she's not wrong, Otto says "hey!" as Ram says that Subaru is oddly composed despite his confinement. Subaru says he had a good laugh before. In either case Ram says he'll hlp him escape, so long Emilia remains, Garfiel should have no reason to follow him... Subaru says that'll have to wait, to which Otto replies "seriously?" and Subaru mentions this is a golden opportunity. Ram asks what he plans, he says what he wanted to do before interruptions-

-Then the OP happened-
---
-I was actually thinking this was gonna be just between Chachazero and Nanoha, but I suppose that works-

Nanoha: ".........Who exactly?"

Chachazero:"An annoying boy to be precise"
---
Kiyohime: "So the Phazon was detected?"
(...That was a bad idea...)
___

Good opening so far!

It's still early, this loop could go wrong...
___

Star: "That's a rude thing to say..."
___

Lapis: "A bad feeling? You think he could still come back?"

Yeah, it's not far, so tread carefully.

Top Bottom