• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Now Steven wonders if there's any types of Dust that haven't been discovered-
___

Moon: "No, this is unfortunately real..."

-Ludo and the merpeople kept laughing...until he saw the quill from his head slowly hovering to the ground, at which point he instantly remembered how he got here-

Ludo: "...That stupid...BOOOOOOK!" :grrr:
-but is it worth going back to Remnant?-
---
Ingrid: "There we go." :p

Arisa: "I mean, Fate is the clone of an alien that can do magic, so I guess"
---
-Good then!-
---
-So radiant and comforting...-
Kanna: "If anything, you two are the weird ones." :p
---
-then?-
---
-she longs to see it again?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Now they can progress-
---
-Formulating one in her mind-
---
Medusa: "You mean right now?"
-To World 8, the volcanic world...-
___

-What's her idea?-
___

(Yeah! I can do that!)

-but is it worth going back to Remnant?-
---
Ingrid: "There we go." :p
-He doesn't think so after seeing what it's become...-
___

Ludo: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!" :grrr:

-Ludo spent the rest of the day marching through numerous biomes, including a swamp and a blizzard over an icy lake, even building a raft to cross the ocean, spanning several miles, all to get back to his fortress without once stopping-

Weiss: "...One game, only to show I'm not enjoying this!"
---
Zelda: "It appears so."

// Of all the things I expected, Deadpool and Hayate being on good terms wasn't one of them
---
-how Erika?-
---
-when will they wake?-
Rin: "Hmph! Well said!"
---
Medea: "He hasn't been around since the first episode..."

//tbf, Hayate has set herself up to be the caretaker of a pint-sized powerhouse with anger issues, a stoic wolf man, a stoic competitive warrior and don't-let-near-the-kitchen-Shamal. Despite being 10 and that they are literally thousands of years older than her, she canonically sees them as her own kids. :p

-Subaru mumbles to himself that with that done, now he just needs to speak to Roswaal and now ask him about Beatrice...But his thoughts are interrupted by Otto if he's okay, Subaru crosses arms and smirks saying that yeah, he's totally calm and collected. Otto says he gets that, but given the current events, he can't help but find his calmness concerning. Subaru is briefly stupified before asking if he thinks he's too laidback, Otto affirms it, nothing wrong with taking things calmly but... Subaru says then that he's thankful, feeling assured he can still be rational now, Otto is like "huh?"-

View attachment 321263

-Otto tries to say that there's a difference between being laidback and taking time to think things ratio- Subaru says this is Roswaal they spak of, so now he got to make him not dodge the subject... But then Garfiel arrived, Subaru comments that surprised he doesn't falls for the same patterns as others in the loops, of course Garfiel doesn't gets that but Subaru says he has something important to do now, Garfiel says "you're scheme with that shady *******?" though Subaru denies any shadiness behind it. He asks if it's related to the Sanctuary, Garfiel says of course it obviously is-

-Subaru teases maybe he wants to speak about Ram, so he tells Otto he and Garfiel will go speak of their love lives, Otto is obviously dumbfounded, but ends agreeing to after Subaru asks-

-The audience has a bad feeling about this-
---
-Very clingy to her Mama-
---
-Soon they shall!-
(I don't think it's fair to say that until you at least try...)
___

//Jenny honestly thought they were more like Hayate's caretakers, so she'll be shocked to learn that. :p

Peridot: "I don't like this one bit!'
___

-They may not see her for a while after this-
___

-And then it's off to deal with Phazon... Hopefully for good this time...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arisa: "H-Hey, not everyone has super powers"
---
-Building another castle~-
---
-Ah, she so does~-
Kanna: "But even without powers, you matter to Nanoha, so that makes you just as super as us." :)
---
-yes-
---
-the daughters too-

-He doesn't think so after seeing what it's become...-
___

Ludo: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!" :grrr:

-Ludo spent the rest of the day marching through numerous biomes, including a swamp and a blizzard over an icy lake, even building a raft to cross the ocean, spanning several miles, all to get back to his fortress without once stopping-
-a feeling many others share-
---
Ingrid: "...He's very determined."

Rin: "Hmph! Well said!"
---
Medea: "He hasn't been around since the first episode..."

//tbf, Hayate has set herself up to be the caretaker of a pint-sized powerhouse with anger issues, a stoic wolf man, a stoic competitive warrior and don't-let-near-the-kitchen-Shamal. Despite being 10 and that they are literally thousands of years older than her, she canonically sees them as her own kids. :p

-Subaru mumbles to himself that with that done, now he just needs to speak to Roswaal and now ask him about Beatrice...But his thoughts are interrupted by Otto if he's okay, Subaru crosses arms and smirks saying that yeah, he's totally calm and collected. Otto says he gets that, but given the current events, he can't help but find his calmness concerning. Subaru is briefly stupified before asking if he thinks he's too laidback, Otto affirms it, nothing wrong with taking things calmly but... Subaru says then that he's thankful, feeling assured he can still be rational now, Otto is like "huh?"-

Otto Subaru Talk.png
Otto Subaru Talk.png

-Otto tries to say that there's a difference between being laidback and taking time to think things ratio- Subaru says this is Roswaal they spak of, so now he got to make him not dodge the subject... But then Garfiel arrived, Subaru comments that surprised he doesn't falls for the same patterns as others in the loops, of course Garfiel doesn't gets that but Subaru says he has something important to do now, Garfiel says "you're scheme with that shady *******?" though Subaru denies any shadiness behind it. He asks if it's related to the Sanctuary, Garfiel says of course it obviously is-

-Subaru teases maybe he wants to speak about Ram, so he tells Otto he and Garfiel will go speak of their love lives, Otto is obviously dumbfounded, but ends agreeing to after Subaru asks-

-The audience has a bad feeling about this-
---
-Very clingy to her Mama-
---
-Soon they shall!-
___

//Jenny honestly thought they were more like Hayate's caretakers, so she'll be shocked to learn that. :p

___

___

-And then it's off to
Weiss: -hmph!- "Give me that controller."
---
// So you're saying Hayate would be Wade's babysitter? :V

Zelda: "Neither do I."
---
Kamui: "Erika..."
---
-off to what?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-a feeling many others share-
---
Ingrid: "...He's very determined."
-Must make the Huntsmen glad that other worlds like this one are still thriving, at least

-Though they had heard that there were monsters of some sort inhabiting this one as well-
___

Star: "If there's one thing about Ludo that's never changed, it's that he never seems to give up..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Must make the Huntsmen glad that other worlds like this one are still thriving, at least

-Though they had heard that there were monsters of some sort inhabiting this one as well-
___

Star: "If there's one thing about Ludo that's never changed, it's that he never seems to give up..."
-they're tempted to make a living out of it-
---
Ingrid: "Of course. Have you ever heard of an archnemesis who doesn't keep trying?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they're tempted to make a living out of it-
---
Ingrid: "Of course. Have you ever heard of an archnemesis who doesn't keep trying?"
-A living out of hunting monsters?-
___

Star: "Forces of evil are persistent, I guess."

-Ludo even managed to stay in control of himself for most of the time that Toffee was possessing him, something even Gaster failed to do-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-all one season of it :V-
---
-OH MY-
-Better luck next season or two :V-

-It's pretty much what Chaldea as a whole is doing, though they aren't regularly paid for it since they've always been their own organization-
___

-For now, though...-

Ludo: "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-Sooo, what's that thing you said about me not being the owner of the book anymore? Hmm?" :confused:

Glossaryck: "Yes. Well, that's, um... That's the thing."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-To World 8, the volcanic world...-
___

-What's her idea?-
___

(Yeah! I can do that!)
Paris: "...Is this the depths of the underworld?"
---
Aya: How to get her off? Maybe pretend I still like her?
---
Medusa: "Thank you..." -pats him-
Kanna: "But even without powers, you matter to Nanoha, so that makes you just as super as us." :)
---
-yes-
---
-the daughters too-
Suzuka: "I can tell we'll be good friends, then" :)
---
-Good then-
---
-Yeah, they wanna see her- :V
___

___

___

-And then it's off to deal with Phazon... Hopefully for good this time...-
---

---
---
-off to what?-
Rin: Show them what you've got!
---
//I mean, they think they are her caretakers :p Also LOL, that sounds hilarious

-With Otto gone, Garfiel tells Subaru to come with him, so he does noticing the changes in this timeline. While walking, he asks when he last saw Frederica, he says why the hell would he answer that, he says asking doesn't hurts. He says she's out this place, so she's no longer his concern. He still asks, how is it that she got out but not him? Shouldn't he have the same requirements? He says it doesn't matters. Subaru says that he's asking to see if they have options and have info on how to use them. They reach their destination, where seemingly Ryuzu awaited them, now wearing white-

Ryuzu.png

-He asks if she wantd to talk with him, she says that its his way to put it... He asks what's this place? After all it's so open secrets revealed here could be heard by anyone, she calls him a smooth talker, but anyway he wants to know about how and why Frederica left and she guessed so. She asks what he intends to do with that information, he reponds he wants to get everyone in Sanctuary out and make sure no one undergoes the trial-
---
Erika: "Mama... When will you be out of here?"
---
-To try to contain what's left of it in Mewni-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "...Is this the depths of the underworld?"
---
Aya: How to get her off? Maybe pretend I still like her?
---
Medusa: "Thank you..." -pats him-
This place looks so much scarier than the Dark World!
___

-Wouldn't that just give Monika the impression that her daughter would want to speak with her again later?-
___

-The Eevee smiled and wagged his tail in response-

---

---
---
-off to what?-
---

-With Otto gone, Garfiel tells Subaru to come with him, so he does noticing the changes in this timeline. While walking, he asks when he last saw Frederica, he says why the hell would he answer that, he says asking doesn't hurts. He says she's out this place, so she's no longer his concern. He still asks, how is it that she got out but not him? Shouldn't he have the same requirements? He says it doesn't matters. Subaru says that he's asking to see if they have options and have info on how to use them. They reach their destination, where seemingly Ryuzu awaited them, now wearing white-

View attachment 321282

-He asks if she wantd to talk with him, she says that its his way to put it... He asks what's this place? After all it's so open secrets revealed here could be heard by anyone, she calls him a smooth talker, but anyway he wants to know about how and why Frederica left and she guessed so. She asks what he intends to do with that information, he reponds he wants to get everyone in Sanctuary out and make sure no one undergoes the trial-
---
---
(That's the spirit! Show 'em who's boss!)

-It's been eons since they've had a real break, so she's trying to get the tsunderes to loosen up a little-

___

//If she can keep Wade from making his usual insane comments that people without 4th wall awareness don't understand, Undyne will be grateful :V

Peridot: "Is this a good idea?!"
___

-She...can't really answer that...-
___

-What Digi said-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Better luck next season or two :V-

-It's pretty much what Chaldea as a whole is doing, though they aren't regularly paid for it since they've always been their own organization-
___

-For now, though...-

Ludo: "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-Sooo, what's that thing you said about me not being the owner of the book anymore? Hmm?" :confused:

Glossaryck: "Yes. Well, that's, um... That's the thing."
-maybe thr Rulers send Kanna to do puppy eyes at Gil every time he refuses to help give Chaldea's workers a paycheck :V-

-does that sound funny enough, Digi? :V-
---
Ingrid: "Toffee owns it?"

Suzuka: "I can tell we'll be good friends, then" :)
---
-Good then-
---
-Yeah, they wanna see her- :V
Kanna: "My name's Kanna." :grin:
---
-then?-
---
-all five gorls wanna see her-

---

Ryuzu.png
Ryuzu.png

---
---

-It's been eons since they've had a real break, so she's trying to get the tsunderes to loosen up a little-

___

//If she can keep Wade from making his usual insane comments that people without 4th wall awareness don't understand, Undyne will be grateful :V

___

___

-What Digi said-
-how sweet of Winter-

Weiss: -takes controller-
---
//Nothing will stop that :V

Zelda: "Probably not."
---
Kamui: "I........I don't know, sweetie. Hopefully soon."

-a guard says that this might be the last time Erika sees her mother if she;s convincted just because that guard is a jerk? :V-
---
-indeed!-

-the team is assembled?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-maybe thr Rulers send Kanna to do puppy eyes at Gil every time he refuses to help give Chaldea's workers a paycheck :V-

-does that sound funny enough, Digi? :V-
---
Ingrid: "Toffee owns it?"
-That's how they can make a living out of it- :V
___

Star: "If he's possessing Ludo, the book must have considered him it's newest owner...:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-What Digi said-
-how sweet of Winter-

---

---

-a guard says that this might be the last time Erika sees her mother if she;s convincted just because that guard is a jerk? :V-
---
-indeed!-

-the team is assembled?-
-While Rin observes and cheers-
---
//What Uni said :p

-Ryuzu says that statiscaly he'd be right, but there's some selfishness behind it, Subaru with a straight face admits it's so Emilia doesn't goes thrugh the trial and knows it's selfish. Ryuzu says running from hardships isn't the way of life, Subaru says that he knows at one point Emilia will have to confront her past, just not now, Ryuzu says "so you want to help her escape from the things that hurt her the most?" Subaru says that when the time comes she won't run away, he has faith in her. Garfiel scoffs and says "come on hag, just tell him this is is like a gwadzeed hiding in a mountain!", Subaru says he doesn't gets that-

-Ryuzu says he means there's no convenient path for Emilia to escape. She says Frederica's escape was a deviation, not holding all the conditions to be held by the barrier, Subaru asks what's up with that, isn't she half demi-human? Ryuzu explains that for the barrier to hold one inside, a person must have equal amount of blood from two races... Subaru then understands: Frederica is then just 1/4 of either race, so the barrier didn't hold her for being less human or demi-human, and Garfiel comfirms: They have the same mother, but not the same father, even going by different last names-

-Ryuzu says Frederica's mother was human and her father was of mixed blood, so technically she could come and go as she pleases. Garfiel scoffs and says "ha! come and go?! she hasn't been back in ten years! she's abandoned us!"-

Medea: "Okay, but why did she leave...?"
---
Erika: "I hope it's soon, I really want us to do lots of things again..."

-Nah- :V
---
-It shall be now then!-
This place looks so much scarier than the Dark World!
___

-Wouldn't that just give Monika the impression that her daughter would want to speak with her again later?-
___

-The Eevee smiled and wagged his tail in response-
Gareth: "Have no fear, we're close to save the princess!"
---
Aya: Damn, that's right...
---
-It alleviated Medusa-
Kanna: "My name's Kanna." :grin:
---
-then?-
---
-all five gorls wanna see her-
Suzuka: "I'll make sure to remember it"
---
-well...-
---
-Alas, she's too busy now-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Gareth: "Have no fear, we're close to save the princess!"
---
Aya: Damn, that's right...
---
-It alleviated Medusa-
Be careful of the lava, team! -Died in-game again@
___

-Whatever her plan becomes, it will have to be something that convinces her mother to stop following her around and leave her be-
___

-Her thoughts?-

-how sweet of Winter-

---

---

---
-indeed!-

-the team is assembled?-
---

-Ryuzu says that statiscaly he'd be right, but there's some selfishness behind it, Subaru with a straight face admits it's so Emilia doesn't goes thrugh the trial and knows it's selfish. Ryuzu says running from hardships isn't the way of life, Subaru says that he knows at one point Emilia will have to confront her past, just not now, Ryuzu says "so you want to help her escape from the things that hurt her the most?" Subaru says that when the time comes she won't run away, he has faith in her. Garfiel scoffs and says "come on hag, just tell him this is is like a gwadzeed hiding in a mountain!", Subaru says he doesn't gets that-

-Ryuzu says he means there's no convenient path for Emilia to escape. She says Frederica's escape was a deviation, not holding all the conditions to be held by the barrier, Subaru asks what's up with that, isn't she half demi-human? Ryuzu explains that for the barrier to hold one inside, a person must have equal amount of blood from two races... Subaru then understands: Frederica is then just 1/4 of either race, so the barrier didn't hold her for being less human or demi-human, and Garfiel comfirms: They have the same mother, but not the same father, even going by different last names-

-Ryuzu says Frederica's mother was human and her father was of mixed blood, so technically she could come and go as she pleases. Garfiel scoffs and says "ha! come and go?! she hasn't been back in ten years! she's abandoned us!"-

---

---
-It shall be now then!-
-Winter obviously cheering on as well-
___

Good question...

G-Garfeil seems to resent her for that...?
___

-Jenny would've threatened that guard- :V
___

-They would arrive on Mewni!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The Huntsmen wonder what the monsters are like here?-
___

Star: "That means Glossaryck had to serve Toffee..."

Moon: "All those spells Toffee learned...he learned from him..."
Ruby: "What kind of monsters?"
---
Ingrid: "Oh dear..."

Suzuka: "I'll make sure to remember it"
---
-well...-
---
-Alas, she's too busy now-
Kanna: "And what's yours?"
---
-yee?-
---
-indeed...-

---

---

---
-It shall be now then!-
___

Good question...

___

___

-Weiss trying her best-
---
Zelda: 🤔
---
Kamui: "Likewise..."
---
-to wipe out the Phazon in it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "What kind of monsters?"
---
Ingrid: "Oh dear..."
Garnet: "...There's a bit of a story behind that."
___

Glossaryck: "That's the book thing. You don't...you don't own it anymore."

Ludo: "But that doesn't make any sense, I took it! It's right there! How can it not be mine...?'

Glossaryck: "I don't know. Why don't you ask the book?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Be careful of the lava, team! -Died in-game again@
___

-Whatever her plan becomes, it will have to be something that convinces her mother to stop following her around and leave her be-
___

-Her thoughts?-
Paris: "You do too!"
---
-At least if it's just temporary...-
---
Medusa: I suppose he's too cute, but he also seems to have grown.
Kanna: "And what's yours?"
---
-yee?-
---
-indeed...-
-They had already said their names before- :V
---
-Building a castle-
---
-Alas, she working nao-
___

Good question...

___

___

-Weiss trying her best-
---
---
---
---
-Ryuzu tells Garfiel to behave, then apologized to Subaru for calling him for so little, he says it's fine since it's better than nothing. After thinking for a second, Subaru says he just needs one thing, and that is to tell Emilia and Roswaal to convice them, but asks them to keep it a secret from others. She says that very well, so asks what he wants... He says he wants to do the trial in place of Emilia, shocking both, confessing he qualifies and passed the first trial-

-Garfiel says "seriously?!" and Subaru guesses Ryuzu thinks this has become complicated, which she affirms, but she gets him. Now she says she must ask him somthing: despite his plan, she says he should stay quiet, still and behave, Subaru is confused... Before Garfiel grabs his neck-

Subaru Neck.png

Osakabehime: "%#%&!!"

-Ryuzu acknowledges his confusion and promises to not tell anyone of tonight, if not her name isn't Ryuzu Shima. Subaru fell unconscious, but next he woke up, he was tied up-

Tied Subaru.png

---
Shirou: "Have you been tended well, at least?"
---
-That they be noooow!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "You do too!"
---
-At least if it's just temporary...-
---
Medusa: I suppose he's too cute, but he also seems to have grown.
What other terrors await in this world?!

-Spine Coasters, for one thing-
___

-A temporary solution is better than no solution...-
___

-Stronger and wiser than before, perhaps-

-Weiss trying her best-
---
---
---
---
-Ryuzu tells Garfiel to behave, then apologized to Subaru for calling him for so little, he says it's fine since it's better than nothing. After thinking for a second, Subaru says he just needs one thing, and that is to tell Emilia and Roswaal to convice them, but asks them to keep it a secret from others. She says that very well, so asks what he wants... He says he wants to do the trial in place of Emilia, shocking both, confessing he qualifies and passed the first trial-

-Garfiel says "seriously?!" and Subaru guesses Ryuzu thinks this has become complicated, which she affirms, but she gets him. Now she says she must ask him somthing: despite his plan, she says he should stay quiet, still and behave, Subaru is confused... Before Garfiel grabs his neck-

View attachment 321346

-Ryuzu acknowledges his confusion and promises to not tell anyone of tonight, if not her name isn't Ryuzu Shima. Subaru fell unconscious, but next he woke up, he was tied up-

View attachment 321345
---
---
-That they be noooow!-
-Is she battling Ata since the latter is determined to improve?-
___

What the hell?!
___

-I'm assuming she has?-
___

-Doesn't take them long to discover thar the catsle town is almost in ruins thanks to the earlier Space Pirate occupation-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Garnet: "...There's a bit of a story behind that."
___

Glossaryck: "That's the book thing. You don't...you don't own it anymore."

Ludo: "But that doesn't make any sense, I took it! It's right there! How can it not be mine...?'

Glossaryck: "I don't know. Why don't you ask the book?"
Ruby: "There is?"
---
Ingrid: 🤔

-They had already said their names before- :V
---
-Building a castle-
---
-Alas, she working nao-
-Kanna pretending to be a ditz :V-
---
-CUTE-
---
-indeed-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Subaru Neck.png
Subaru Neck.png

Tied Subaru.png
Tied Subaru.png

---
---
-That they be noooow!-
___

What the hell?!
___

-I'm assuming she has?-
___

-Doesn't take them long to discover thar the catsle town is almost in ruins thanks to the earlier Space Pirate occupation-
LMAO

-it's up to Digi-
---
Zelda: "What's going on?!"
---
Kamui: "They've treated me like royalty." :)

-Lidny probably doesn't want bad blood between the TSAB and Chaldea, so I could see her order the guards to treat Kamui as nicely as they can-
---
Zelda: "Oh dear, the castle..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
What other terrors await in this world?!

-Spine Coasters, for one thing-
___

-A temporary solution is better than no solution...-
___

-Stronger and wiser than before, perhaps-
Gareth: "Whaaaaaat?!"
---
-Though she wonders if she can be exorcised-
---
-That brings her some relief-
-Kanna pretending to be a ditz :V-
---
-CUTE-
---
-indeed-
-They already said their names- :V
---
-INCREDIBLY CUTE-
---
-So the five sigh-
___

What the hell?!
___

-I'm assuming she has?-
___

LMAO

-it's up to Digi-
---
---

-Lidny probably doesn't want bad blood between the TSAB and Chaldea, so I could see her order the guards to treat Kamui as nicely as they can-
---
-Sure, let's go with that-
---
-Garfiel arrived and noticed he's awake, Subaru muffled loudly and Garfiel ungagged him, telling him he can't ask for help. He screams for it anyway, but Garfiel tells him this is a part of the Sanctuary no one knows of. His claws then come out to threaten and he tells Subaru that there's no need to save someone who wants to die, saying "all you guys are freaking weirdos!", Subaru is not getting it, Garfiel tells him to just admit he's a Witch's Cultist, saying he stinks ike one, moreso since he came out the Sancrtuary, and won't let him do the trial under that thinking, Subaru awed that he can smell Satella over him-

Cult.png

Medea: "...That makes some sense, but why didn't he suspect of him in past loops?"

Hayate: "Who says he didn't?"

Osakabehime: "Well, things were very different in each loop in this season"

-He throws Subaru to the ground then lifted his head saying that whatever he wanna do in the trial, it can't be good since he's a Cultist. Subaru just asks why he doesn't kills him, Garfiel says he has a thing that allows him to gain people over, so no way he'll blow up his own reputation by killing him... Now. So he asks what he will do with him? He says it depends on Emilia as he rubbed Subaru's face against the floor. Subaru tried to bite his tongue off, but Garfiel says he won't let it, gagging him with a rope again, he says he doesn't gets what's in his head but hates his attitude a lot, comparing him to Roswaal-

-He tells him to not try anything funny, giving Subaru a kick right before he goes off-
---
-She probably has, after all Fate and Alph were treated retty well when they were under arrest-

Shirou: "I'm glad..." Though maybe I shouldn't ask about any trial now, with the kids here.
---
Kiyhohime: "It's in so much destruction..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Gareth: "Whaaaaaat?!"
---
-Though she wonders if she can be exorcised-
---
-That brings her some relief-
Ooh, these look cool! It's like in one of those theme parks I hear stories about!
___

-If she can, now's hardly seems like the time-
___

-He must've gotten some training in during the past few months, in addition to fighting against Toffee and Drakkon's soldiers-

Weiss: "I'm curious now."
---
Ingrid: "Then he's just a silly kappa talking to a book." :chuckle:
Steven: "I don't even konw the full story myself, but it isn't pretty..."
___

Ludo: "Book! I demand that you let me write in you this instant, or I'll turn this car around so fast, it'll make your head spin!"

LMAO

-it's up to Digi-
---
---

---
---
-Garfiel arrived and noticed he's awake, Subaru muffled loudly and Garfiel ungagged him, telling him he can't ask for help. He screams for it anyway, but Garfiel tells him this is a part of the Sanctuary no one knows of. His claws then come out to threaten and he tells Subaru that there's no need to save someone who wants to die, saying "all you guys are freaking weirdos!", Subaru is not getting it, Garfiel tells him to just admit he's a Witch's Cultist, saying he stinks ike one, moreso since he came out the Sancrtuary, and won't let him do the trial under that thinking, Subaru awed that he can smell Satella over him-

View attachment 321365

Medea: "...That makes some sense, but why didn't he suspect of him in past loops?"

-He throws Subaru to the ground then lifted his head saying that whatever he wanna do in the trial, it can't be good since he's a Cultist. Subaru just asks why he doesn't kills him, Garfiel says he has a thing that allows him to gain people over, so no way he'll blow up his own reputation by killing him... Now. So he asks what he will do with him? He says it depends on Emilia as he rubbed Subaru's face against the floor. Subaru tried to bite his tongue off, but Garfiel says he won't let it, gagging him with a rope again, he says he doesn't gets what's in his head but hates his attitude a lot, comparing him to Roswaal-

-He tells him to not try anything funny, giving Subaru a kick right before he goes off-
---
-She probably has, after all Fate and Alph were treated retty well when they were under arrest-

Shirou: "I'm glad..." Though maybe I shouldn't ask about any trial now, with the kids here.
---
(You've got this, Ata!)
___

Peridot: "Ugh, this again?!"

Great...that stupid scent keeps making everyone think he's loyal to one of the Witches...
___

-The grown-ups can always have that conversation later-

-They'll have to tell everyone about the trial eventually, but for now they should really just have the right to enjoy the reunion...-
___

The Space Pirates did most of it. Ludo didn't know nay better, but let them run the place with iron fist while he was in charge, all so he could focus on his image...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They already said their names- :V
---
-INCREDIBLY CUTE-
---
-So the five sigh-
Kanna: "It's nice to meet you both. Maybe one day it won't be on a screen?" :)
---
-YES-
---
-absolutely-

Steven: "I don't even konw the full story myself, but it isn't pretty..."
___

Ludo: "Book! I demand that you let me write in you this instant, or I'll turn this car around so fast, it'll make your head spin!"
Weiss: "I'm even more curious."
---
Ingrid: :laugh:

---

Cult.png
Cult.png

---

---
(You've got this, Ata!)
___

Great...that stupid scent keeps making everyone think he's loyal to the
___

-They'll have to tell everyone about the trial eventually, but for now they should really just have the right to enjoy the reunion...-
___

The Space Pirates did most of it. Ludo didn't know nay better, but let them run the place with iron fist while he was in charge, all so he could focus on his image...
Weiss: -has good dexterity, so she's pretty decent-
---
Zelda: "Satella keeps ruining him..."
---
Kamui: "Also, Tiki brought snacks. Want any?"
---
Zelda: "Well... we have some cleanup to do, don't we?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I'm even more curious."
---
-Steven shows them images of a few Gem monsters on his phone-

Steven: "So you see all these guys?"
___

-The humor is much needed...considering earlier Ludo's wand-hand was seemingly communicating with him, and according to his responses, it wanted him to go to Butterfly Castle-

-Ludo was too insistent on writing his own chapter in the book to listen-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ooh, these look cool! It's like in one of those theme parks I hear stories about!
___

-If she can, now's hardly seems like the time-
___

-He must've gotten some training in during the past few months, in addition to fighting against Toffee and Drakkon's soldiers-
Paris: "Oh, I think I got knowledge of thse things when summoned!"
---
-Maybe she should ask Nitocris at a later time-
---
-And also Space Pirates-
Kanna: "It's nice to meet you both. Maybe one day it won't be on a screen?" :)
---
-YES-
---
-absolutely-
Suzuka: "I sure would like that"
Arisa: "Hmm, social"
---
-How cute of them~-
---
-Yeah, they just wanna be with Mama/beloved- :V
(You've got this, Ata!)
___

Great...that stupid scent keeps making everyone think he's loyal to the
___

___

---
---
---
-Atalanta can day the same story now that she's determined-
----------
Blackbeard: "I really wanna strangle her!"

-Right after during the night, everyone was looking for him, Emilia worried while Ram tried and failed to locate him with magic. Garfiel says it's useless, anyone who wonders alone by the forest night is destined to not be alive. Otto mutters "alone, huh?" to which Garfiel scoffed at and Otto said "nevermind" while Emilia is worried. Garfiel brings Otto to a tree stump and threw him at it, attempting to bribe him with a valuable stone in exchange to not look for anything, making Otto gulp, though his face did still express some greed-

Bribe.png

-Cut to the tied Subaru as wiggled around and tred to scream, failing to accomplish anything. He thinks about how he can't waste time, the mansion will be attacked at some point, the longer it's taken being 5 days. Remembering Beatrice, he wonders why she said all those things and what's up with her Gospel. He thinks that even if she meant it when she said she hated him... He would do anything to hear her again-

-At some later point, Ryuzu arrived to forcefeed him some soup, quickly gagging him again and leaving him fully alone once again. Remembering the people at the mansion makes him feel useless, he then couldn't help but hit his head against the ground in frustration as he remembered his failures in every loop-

Hayate: "He's falling to madness..."

Medea: "And Otto seems like an accomplice now..."
----------
-Yeah, right now it's just not the time to bring such topic-

Erika: "I wouldn't mind some..."
----------
Tamamo: "Good thing some of us can do chores well, mikon" :p

Kiyohime: "But not Okki"

Osakabehime: "H-Hey!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "Oh, I think I got knowledge of thse things when summoned!"
---
-Maybe she should ask Nitocris at a later time-
---
-And also Space Pirates-
Let us ride this skeletal roller coaster of dragons!
___

-She can always use telepathy to communicate with her, after all-

-Until then, though, she needs to get her off this island somehow-
___

-That's why I mentioned Toffee's soldiers as well, since the Space Pirates were working for him somewhat more directly- :p

-He can't wait to tell her how he and Winter managed to defeat Weiss' Arma Gigas familiar together, but finding Sakura for her takes priority-

---
---
---
----------

-Right after during the night, everyone was looking for him, Emilia worried while Ram tried and failed to locate him with magic. Garfiel says it's useless, anyone who wonders alone by the forest night is destined to not be alive. Otto mutters "alone, huh?" to which Garfiel scoffed at and Otto said "nevermind" while Emilia is worried. Garfiel brings Otto to a tree stump and threw him at it, attempting to bribe him with a valuable stone in exchange to not look for anything, making Otto gulp, though his face did still express some greed-

View attachment 321400

-Cut to the tied Subaru as wiggled around and tred to scream, failing to accomplish anything. He thinks about how he can't waste time, the mansion will be attacked at some point, the longer it's taken being 5 days. Remembering Beatrice, he wonders why she said all those things and what's up with her Gospel. He thinks that even if she meant it when she said she hated him... He would do anything to hear her again-

-At some later point, Ryuzu arrived to forcefeed him some soup, quickly gagging him again and leaving him fully alone once again. Remembering the people at the mansion makes him feel useless, he then couldn't help but hit his head against the ground in frustration as he remembered his failures in every loop-

----------

----------

-It's equally as competitive of a fight as Yang vs. Mordred was- :p

-Their respective Pokemon both kept cheering them on-
___

If Subaru didn't seem so suspicious from Garfiel's point of view, I'd want the guy dead...

Peridot: "I suppose it only makes sense that he would see Subaru as a likely Witch Cultist."

___

Star/Marco: (Darn it, thinking of food makes me want some of Lily's pancakes again.)
___

Lapis: "I can clean up some of the debris." -Manipulating water from a nearby river-

-The crater left from the Whispering Spell's explosion was also clearly visible, along with what little remained of Toffee's corpse-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: "So you see all these guys?"
___

-The humor is much needed...considering earlier Ludo's wand-hand was seemingly communicating with him, and according to his responses, it wanted him to go to Butterfly Castle-

-Ludo was too insistent on writing his own chapter in the book to listen-
Yang: "Yeah. What about them?"
---
Ingrid: "The wand hand... Toffee."

Suzuka: "I sure would like that"
Arisa: "Hmm, social"
---
-How cute of them~-
---
-Yeah, they just wanna be with Mama/beloved- :V
-happy Kanna-
---
-yes-
---
-even Ana and Miyu, who are the responsible ones in charge, wanted to see Mama again-

----------

Bribe.png
Bribe.png

----------

----------

___

If Subaru didn't seem so suspicious from Garfiel's point of view, I'd want the guy dead...

Peridot: "I suppose it only makes sense that he would see Subaru as a likely Witch Cultist."

___

Star/Marco: (Darn it, thinking of food makes me want some of Lily's pancakes again.)
___

Lapis: "I can clean up some of the debris." -Manipulating water from a nearby river-

-The crater left from the Whispering Spell's explosion was also clearly visible, along with what little remained of Toffee's corpse-
-WHOOOOOO-
---
Zelda: "Yeah, that's actually a good point, Peri. No one knows about Subaru. Garfiel has every right to be suspiscious of him."
---
-Kamui shares snacks-
---
Zelda: "I'm sure Okki can do well if she puts her best efforts into things." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Yeah. What about them?"
---
Ingrid: "The wand hand... Toffee."
Pearl: "They all used to be ordinary Gems like us..."
___

Star: "He was communicating with him through the wand....Creepy."

-No doubt Toffee was using this to manipulate Ludo once again when not in possession of him, and without even revealing his identity-

-It didn't work this time as Ludo is still blabbering nonsense trying to talk to the book-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-WHOOOOOO-
---
Zelda: "Yeah, that's actually a good point, Peri. No one knows about Subaru. Garfiel has every right to be suspiscious of him."
---
-Kamui shares snacks-
---
-Same for their respective Master/Servant-

-The difference? The felines aren't being loud- :p
---
-Finally, Subaru was quiet... Until he heard Otto's voice as he approached, saying that he suspected he'd be in a bad state but this is worse than he thought. He says he guesses neither of them knows when to really quit, as he's helping him untie, saying he shouldn't be loud or else they'll be in trouble. Once freed, Otto says he's relieved to see he's alive, giving Subaru some water, which he takes-

Water.png

-He asks how long it's been, Otto affirms him that 3 days, and that the trial is still ongoing, to Subaru's disbelief, Otto says Emilia has a plan of action in mind. Subaru asks for everything that's happened, he says the community panicked upon his disappearance, Emilia specially having a hard time and refusing to do the trial for a while, to his shock, Otto affirming everyone's been looking for him-
---
-And Erika took a little-
---
Tamamo: "Thanks, mikon~"

Kiyohime: -Sees some of Toffee's remains- "...Oh my, I think I need to burn something"
Let us ride this skeletal roller coaster of dragons!
___

-She can always use telepathy to communicate with her, after all-

-Until then, though, she needs to get her off this island somehow-
___

-That's why I mentioned Toffee's soldiers as well, since the Space Pirates were working for him somewhat more directly- :p

-He can't wait to tell her how he and Winter managed to defeat Weiss' Arma Gigas familiar together, but finding Sakura for her takes priority-
Charlotte: "That's a way to put it"
---
Aya: Maybe related to the dolls I burned?
---
-Oh, there's also some of her other friends-
-happy Kanna-
---
-yes-
---
-even Ana and Miyu, who are the responsible ones in charge, wanted to see Mama again-
-Her thoughts?-
---
-This time they will take a pic-
---
-Yeah... Well, Ana would also like to see her sister by blood and Miyu her brother-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charlotte: "That's a way to put it"
---
Aya: Maybe related to the dolls I burned?
---
-Oh, there's also some of her other friends-
-Seems these coasters are the mechanic for the level-
___

-Maybe direct her to the island where she disposed of them?-
___

(Do you want me to look for any of your other friends on the way?)

-WHOOOOOO-
---
---
-Kamui shares snacks-
---

---
-Finally, Subaru was quiet... Until he heard Otto's voice as he approached, saying that he suspected he'd be in a bad state but this is worse than he thought. He says he guesses neither of them knows when to really quit, as he's helping him untie, saying he shouldn't be loud or else they'll be in trouble. Once freed, Otto says he's relieved to see he's alive, giving Subaru some water, which he takes-

View attachment 321406

-He asks how long it's been, Otto affirms him that 3 days, and that the trial is still ongoing, to Subaru's disbelief, Otto says Emilia has a plan of action in mind. Subaru asks for everything that's happened, he says the community panicked upon his disappearance, Emilia specially having a hard time and refusing to do the trial for a while, to his shock, Otto affirming everyone's been looking for him-
---
---

Kiyohime: -Sees some of Toffee's remains- "...Oh my, I think I need to burn something"
-Heshima is trying to speak civilly, at least- :p

(The battle's as good as yours, Ata!)

(Nuh-uh! Weiss is totally gonna win!)
___

Peridot: "I should know. I was misguided myself, once...When you live your life believing you have only one place in Homeworld and that your leaders are objectively flawless beings, it's kind of hard to see reason with anything else at first. Garfiel, on the other hahd...just doesn't have any evidence that Subaru could be anything but a Cultist, and Subaru has few ways of defending or explaining himself. It won't be easy to change his mind."

A-And I frankly don't trust Otto after that last scene!
___

Star: "...Can Marco and I have some, too?" :lol:

Marco: "Star! Don't be rude."

Star: "I'm just asking!"
___

Lapis: "Yeah! I'm sure you'll be able to help out a lot, Okki." :)

-Saying said remains looked ugly was an understatement-

-When Star said he was definitively dead, she wasn't kidding-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: "They all used to be ordinary Gems like us..."
___

Star: "He was communicating with him through the wand....Creepy."

-No doubt Toffee was using this to manipulate Ludo once again when not in possession of him, and without even revealing his identity-

-It didn't work this time as Ludo is still blabbering nonsense trying to talk to the book-
Weiss: "WHAT?!"
---
Ingrid: "Creepy indeed..."

-Her thoughts?-
---
-This time they will take a pic-
---
-Yeah... Well, Ana would also like to see her sister by blood and Miyu her brother-
Kanna: New friends~
---
-yep-
---
-awwwwww...-

---

Water.png
Water.png

---
---

-Heshima is trying to speak civilly, at least- :p

(The battle's as good as yours, Ata!)

(Nuh-uh! Weiss is totally gonna win!)
___

Peridot: "I should know. I was misguided myself, once...When you live your life believing you have only one place in Homeworld and that your leaders are objectively flawless beings, it's kind of hard to see reason with anything else at first. Garfiel, on the other hahd...just doesn't have any evidence that Subaru could be anything but a Cultist, and Subaru has few ways of defending or explaining himself. It won't be easy to change his mind."

A-And I frankly don't trust Otto after that last scene!
___

Star: "...Can Marco and I have some, too?" :lol:

Marco: "Star! Don't be rude."

Star: "I'm just asking!"
___

Lapis: "Yeah! I'm sure you'll be able to help out a lot, Okki." :)

-Saying said remains looked ugly was an understatement-

-When Star said he was definitively dead, she wasn't kidding-
Weiss: -doing combos-

-Weiss doesn't mind technical fighting games since they are a test of skill... it's only this specific one she doesn't like due to how brutal it is-
---
Zelda: "Who can we even trust at this point then?"
---
Kamui: "I don't see why not?" :)
---
Zelda: -seeing the remains- "I could always just seal those away, just to make absolutely sure he never returns..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "WHAT?!"
---
Ingrid: "Creepy indeed..."
Garnet: "Many were Homeworld soldiers. Many more were members of the Crystal Gems during the rebellion."

Steven: "All turned into monsters..."
___

Ludo: -Still talking to the book- "Look, I'm sorry, okay?! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's just that you have something I want, and you won't give it to me!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Garnet: "Many were Homeworld soldiers. Many more were members of the Crystal Gems during the rebellion."

Steven: "All turned into monsters..."
___

Ludo: -Still talking to the book- "Look, I'm sorry, okay?! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's just that you have something I want, and you won't give it to me!"
Weiss: "Oh dear..."
---

Top Bottom