• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I've got nothing to add to that for now, though, so in the meantime everyone just enjoys some ice cream-
___

-It basically devolves into a Scooby-Doo chase without the music as Ludo keeps trying to write in the book-

-The Book of Spells even wags it's bookmark like a finger, and Glossaryck gives the bookmark a high-five-

Glossaryck: "Boo-yah!"
-nice-
---
Ingrid: 🤣

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Blake's still the only one without food-
___

Star: "Huh, I didn't know the spellbook had so much sass in it..."

-At one point, the book even launched Ludo into a nearby waterfall-

Ludo: "...So this is probably not...one of my favorite things that's happened to me..." :glare:
-fish-shaped sweets?-
---
Ingrid: :laugh:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Today was not kind to the newcomer speculation scene lmao

-At this point several of the players were carrying and throwing each other through the stage just to try and make the whole party survive to the end-
___

-There could've been plenty of other times where she was at peace or talking with friends, while her mother's ghost was present and observing them...-
___

(I guess she needed a reminder that there was still hope, too...We all had people we were worried about losing...)

(...I'm glad we could both be there for each other when we needed a friend.)

-Is she worried that Patxi could've lost hope had things gone differently, or can she relate to losing hope given her past life...?-
I'm happy she gets acknowledged at all LMAO, moreso with a track included

-Yeah, in the end they shall be at a low amount of lives- :p
---
-And that's not counting when having more private business-
---
-A little bit of both, really, she knows well how it is to have your life crushed by what you can't conrol-

Medusa: "...How have my sisters been? Do you know?"
Kanna: "I hear that a lot." :grin:
---
-how precious-
---
-or try-
Suzuka: "Then I should believe it's true"
---
-When has Ruby not been?-
---
-Yeah, for Palutena!-
(Victory can only be achieved with learned skill and experience...I remember losing a fair amount of Pokemon battles growing up...)
___

Peridot: "What's going on?! What does Beatrice know?!"

Did she know some of the witches personally?

-Alphys was understandably uncomfortable watching the scene-

-She still understood that Subaru knew he'd just be revived again anyway, bu Beatrice trying to save and talk him out of going through with reminded her of her past-

___

-Star, Marco and Jenny stood aside to give the Emiya family some space-
___

-Like the badass princess she is- :p
-was Ata a sore loser when her Pokemon lost? :V-
---
Zelda: "This is a big reveal to hint at..."
---
Kamui: -looking at them, smiling-
---
-yeah, that sounds badass-
Atalanta: "...You're right. That means I should practice until I am able to defeat everyone here!"
---
-Beatrice hugged her Gospel as Subaru tried to speak with her-

Gospel.png

-He asks her just... Why? Why she has a Witch's Gospel? She says he can ask all he wants, but she hasn't been commanded to answer those questions. He asks what kind of stuff is written there, she says she can't tell him. He realizes that she can't do anything not written there, so when she covered for him earlier... She says that question isn't there either. He yells then why she saved him, she yelled she didn't know, Subaru asks if it means she can't do anything that isn't written in th book... Teary, she admits that yes, she follows what it says word by word, that's what gives her life meaning, her purpose to exist-

-So all those times she has assisted him before, all those times they goofed around and yelled at each otherwere th- She yells that she's already told him, everything she'd ever done, heard, said and seen is written there, and she says he speaks as if he knew who she really was, calling him a foolish human-

Revelations.png

-Everything she's ever done is for her mother, he's just a human, that's all... She says with tears in the corner of her eyes. Subaru couldn't help but approach, she yells "get away from me and don't dare to touch me human! I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!" and she hits him with the Gospel even-

Medea: "Her mother? And why she calls him that now?!"
---
-Indeed, so yeah her too- :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm happy she gets acknowledged at all LMAO, moreso with a track included

-Yeah, in the end they shall be at a low amount of lives- :p
---
-And that's not counting when having more private business-
---
-A little bit of both, really, she knows well how it is to have your life crushed by what you can't conrol-

Medusa: "...How have my sisters been? Do you know?"
Well, I'm happy for ya, then! She has it about as well as Sans does with music and all.

-Cue Not!Kamek making the boss arena three platforms rising upwards at high speed-
___

-Like this very instance, when she was taking what should have been an ordinary shower-
___

-Medea likewise probably understands that all too well... Divinities weren't largely involved with this one, but it makes no difference when a manipulative monster was taking away the power of all magic from the universe...-

(They're been really worried about you...Ever since the beginning when we had to leave the fortress...)

-fish-shaped sweets?-
---
-Sure, why not?-
___

Ludo -Screamed as he fell down the waterfall-

-was Ata a sore loser when her Pokemon lost? :V-
---
Zelda: "This is a big reveal to hint at..."
---
Kamui: -looking at them, smiling-
---
-yeah, that sounds badass-
Atalanta: "...You're right. That means I should practice until I am able to defeat everyone here!"
---

View attachment 321032

-He asks her just... Why? Why she has a Witch's Gospel? She says he can ask all he wants, but she hasn't been commanded to answer those questions. He asks what kind of stuff is written there, she says she can't tell him. He realizes that she can't do anything not written there, so when she covered for him earlier... She says that question isn't there either. He yells then why she saved him, she yelled she didn't know, Subaru asks if it means she can't do anything that isn't written in th book... Teary, she admits that yes, she follows what it says word by word, that's what gives her life meaning, her purpose to exist-

-So all those times she has assisted him before, all those times they goofed around and yelled at each otherwere th- She yells that she's already told him, everything she'd ever done, heard, said and seen is written there, and she says he speaks as if he knew who she really was, calling him a foolish human-

View attachment 321030

-Everything she's ever done is for her mother, he's just a human, that's all... She says with tears in the corner of her eyes. Subaru couldn't help but approach, she yells "get away from me and don't dare to touch me human! I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!" and she hits him with the Gospel even-

---
(...That may take a while.)

Penny: "I humbly accept your challenge!"

-Most of Heshima's Pokemon battles were actually before he met Ata. She wasn't the first person who trained him, but that's of little relevance now as his first trainer essentially abandoned him long ago-
___

...W-Wait a minute...

Did you think of something, Alphy?

Beatrice said "Geuse" left her, too...Maybe Betelgeuse knew Beatrice's mother. M-Maybe that means she was connected to the Witch's Cult, too!
___

Unreplied on your end, Digi.
___

-Oui and Zelda will definitely be part of the team, then, but who else?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: -cute happy dragon with a fanged grin-
---
-true :V-
---
-ABSOLUTELY-
Arisa: Why I feel challenged? -has fang too because pint-sized tsundere-
---
-Yeah, I know- :V
---
-VERY GOOD THEN-
Well, I'm happy for ya, then! She has it about as well as Sans does with music and all.

-Cue Not!Kamek making the boss arena three platforms rising upwards at high speed-
___

-Like this very instance, when she was taking what should have been an ordinary shower-
___

-Medea likewise probably understands that all too well... Divinities weren't largely involved with this one, but it makes no difference when a manipulative monster was taking away the power of all magic from the universe...-

(They're been really worried about you...Ever since the beginning when we had to leave the fortress...)
Yeah, my two most wanteds are ATs anyway so I have come to accept just anything LOL

Gareth: "Somehow that's not as annoying as other things he's done"
---
-Her eye twiched-
---
-Doesn't helps much that Jason is now around, though he legit seems repentant...-

Medusa: "...I see" -they had visited her daily-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Gospel.png
Gospel.png

Revelations.png
Revelations.png

-Everything she's ever done is for her mother, he's just a human, that's all... She says with tears in the corner of her eyes. Subaru couldn't help but approach, she yells "get away from me and don't dare to touch me human! I hate you! I hate you!" and she hits him with the Gospel even-

---

-Most of Heshima's Pokemon battles were actually before he met Ata. She wasn't the first person who trained him, but that's of little relevance now as his first trainer essentially abandoned him long ago-
___

...W-Wait a minute...

Beatrice said "Geuse" left her, too...Maybe Betelgeuse knew Beatrice's mother. M-Maybe that means she was connected to the Witch's Cult, too!
___

___

Blake: Oh dear...
---
Zelda: 😮
---
-what KoP said-
---
-dunno-

-Sure, why not?-
___

Ludo -Screamed as he fell down the waterfall-
-she happy-
---
Ingrid: "What a show..."

Arisa: Why I feel challenged? -has fang too because pint-sized tsundere-
---
-Yeah, I know- :V
---
-VERY GOOD THEN-
-while other friend thinks Kanna cute?-
---
-then?-
---
-she'll fail?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, my two most wanteds are ATs anyway so I have come to accept just anything LOL

Gareth: "Somehow that's not as annoying as other things he's done"
---
-Her eye twiched-
---
-Doesn't helps much that Jason is now around, though he legit seems repentant...-

Medusa: "...I see" -they had visited her daily-
Who were you two most wanted again? Was Shovel Knight one of them?

Maybe you're right, but the boss is casting four magic orbs at once, now!
___

-She ignored Aya's privacy simply because it was a chance to speak with her daughter alone-
___

(Are you okay, Medusa...?)

-she happy-
---
Ingrid: "What a show..."
Steven: "Oh! Maybe you should order those!"
___

-Meanwhile, while Ludo recovers...-

Glossaryck: "Oh I just don't know anymore, is it more heat and less pudding, or less pudding and-" -The pudding melts off the stick again- "...Oh, forget it..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: 🤤
---
Ingrid: -watching with interest-
Steven: "We'll take one fish-shaped ice cream, Sadie." :p

Sadie: "You got it!"
___

-Ludo was determined to write a chapter in the book, so he kept chasing after it while the book hovered around, evading and attack him-

-Glossaryck ignored all of this in favor of continuing his attempt to roast his pudding over the fire-

Star: "How did he end up getting the book destroyed...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

...W-Wait a minute...

___

___

---
---
-what KoP said-
---
-dunno-
Atalanta: "Very well then!" -ready to fight-
---
Hayate: "What if one of them is an Archbishop too?"

Blackbeard: "What a twist that'd be!"

-Subaru muttered that with her... He felt happy. The door then opened and Elsa walked up to him saying "what a shame" licking her lips once in his vivion. He grabbed her ankle and begged her to not hurt Beatrice, Elsa said "how sweet, he truly cares about you~" as she proceeded to dig her knife in him, the last thing he saw before is death being a worried and shocked Beatrice-

Worried Beatrice.png

---
Shirou: "Hello" 🙂
---
-Some mages, I suppose-
-while other friend thinks Kanna cute?-
---
-then?-
---
-she'll fail?-
-Yeah, she can tell Nanoha and friends are on good hands-
---
-Soon the sand castke would be done!-
---
-No-
-Because of Miyu and Ana, solely- :p
Who were you two most wanted again? Was Shovel Knight one of them?

Maybe you're right, but the boss is casting four magic orbs at once, now!
___

-She ignored Aya's privacy simply because it was a chance to speak with her daughter alone-
___

(Are you okay, Medusa...?)

Gareth: "Okay, that will be annoying"
---
Aya: Whyyyyy...
---
Medusa: "I just want t see them..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Gareth: "Okay, that will be annoying"
---
Aya: Whyyyyy...
---
Medusa: "I just want t see them..."
Well, at least they got into the game in some fashion. Shovel Knight being an AT alone is still amazing to this day, imo.

-Not!Ludwig also flutterjumps so high that he goes off-screen, and is only visible for a few seconds before landing on his platform of choice, usually trying to land on a player-
___

-Because bad luck- :V

___

(I'll look for them when I leave, then!) 🙂

---
---
-what KoP said-
---
-dunno-
---

-Subaru muttered that with her... He felt happy. The door then opened and Elsa walked up to him saying "what a shame" licking her lips once in his vivion. He grabbed her ankle and begged her to not hurt Beatrice, Elsa said "how sweet, he truly cares about you~" as she proceeded to dig her knife in him, the last thing he saw before is death being a worried and shocked Beatrice-

View attachment 321054
---
---
-Some mages, I suppose-
-Ata just became a hardcore gamer- :p

___

...W-We might find out next loop...

...He's about to revive again.

___

-Kamui would see her two children are here this time-
___

-Some of the Casters were thought of, depending on how they've recovered since the end of the fritz-

-Gaster would also attend if he wasn't still injured, himself-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: "We'll take one fish-shaped ice cream, Sadie." :p

Sadie: "You got it!"
___

-Ludo was determined to write a chapter in the book, so he kept chasing after it while the book hovered around, evading and attack him-

-Glossaryck ignored all of this in favor of continuing his attempt to roast his pudding over the fire-

Star: "How did he end up getting the book destroyed...?"
-happy kitty-
---
Ingrid: "The fire?"

-Yeah, she can tell Nanoha and friends are on good hands-
---
-Soon the sand castke would be done!-
---
-No-
-Because of Miyu and Ana, solely- :p
-indeed they.... wait, does that girl have pointy ears?!-
---
-and destroyed again-
---
-Palu would reward the two once she comes back-

---

Worried Beatrice.png
Worried Beatrice.png

---
---
-Some mages, I suppose-

___

___

___

-Some of the Casters were thought of, depending on how they've recovered since the end of the fritz-

-all for the sake of not losing- :p
---
Deadpool: "Beatrice's face made me think of the surprised Pikachu meme."

Zelda: "...Congratulations, you ruined the moment."
---
-and hug them!-
---
-I almost want to bring Link solely to screw up his arm- :V

-but since I don't want to test my luck too much on what the arm does in BotW 2, I hesitate-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-happy kitty-
---
Ingrid: "The fire?"
-Steven happy that Blake isn't left out anymore-

-They also all watched recorded highlights from the fight while eating-
___

Star: "....Ohhhhhhh! That has to be it! It's just...taking quite some time for the past to get to that point."

Moon: "Patience, Star..."

-Cue the book launching Ludo to the ground head-first-

-Somehow, there's even an slow-motion shot of him screaming with a black eye as he fell to the ground-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, at least they got into the game in some fashion. Shovel Knight being an AT alone is still amazing to this day, imo.

-Not!Ludwig also flutterjumps so high that he goes off-screen, and is only visible for a few seconds before landing on his platform of choice, usually trying to land on a player-
___

-Because bad luck- :V

___

(I'll look for them when I leave, then!) 🙂
I honestly hope for a Mii costume with Strike the Earth included.

-It becomes fairly predictable at least-
---
Aya: Though I guess in part it's deserved? Wait no, it's still disgusting.
---
Medusa: "Thank you, it means a lot" -smiles at him-
-indeed they.... wait, does that girl have pointy ears?!-
---
-and destroyed again-
---
-Palu would reward the two once she comes back-
Suzuka: "Are you the dragon girl Nanoha-chan spoke us about?"
---
-By an oncoming wave, no less-
---
-And what would be said reward?- :p

___

___

___

---

---
-and hug them!-
---

-but since I don't want to test my luck too much on what the arm does in BotW 2, I hesitate-
Atalanta: 🤝 :Tamamo

-Fluffy ear gamers-
---
-Subaru woke up in the Sanctuary right after finishing his trial again-

Osakabehime: "Phew, that hasn't changed"
---
-Erika hugged her tightly-
---
-Probably a good idea- :V

-Maybe Osakabehime, Tamamo and Kiyohime will go along for fwen-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I honestly hope for a Mii costume with Strike the Earth included.

-It becomes fairly predictable at least-
---
Aya: Though I guess in part it's deserved? Wait no, it's still disgusting.
---
Medusa: "Thank you, it means a lot" -smiles at him-
Any good remix from SK is welcome in my book. The soundtrack is amazing.

Let's take turns landing attacks on the boss! We'll win quicker that way!
___

-She's only had to talk to her spirit twice, and it's still tiresome-
___

-Patxi smiles back and wags his tail-

(I'm sure they'll be super glad now that you're finally starting to recover!)

---

---
-and hug them!-
---

-Fluffy ear gamers-
---

---
---

-Maybe she'll join her for a stream one day- :p
___

-Alphys and Peridot sighed in relief-

O-Okay, what can he learn in this loop? I-I hate to say it...but the attack is probably going to succeed again...
___

-A sweet family reunion, even despite the circumstances-
___

-Then if Tamamo is going, Lapis will, too-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tore up 5 muscles at work today, so I'm free for the next 10 days but also in pain

-Steven happy that Blake isn't left out anymore-

-They also all watched recorded highlights from the fight while eating-
___

Star: "....Ohhhhhhh! That has to be it! It's just...taking quite some time for the past to get to that point."

Moon: "Patience, Star..."

-Cue the book launching Ludo to the ground head-first-

-Somehow, there's even an slow-motion shot of him screaming with a black eye as he fell to the ground-
-Gems figuring out the Semblances?-
---
Ingrid: "Hm...."

Suzuka: "Are you the dragon girl Nanoha-chan spoke us about?"
---
-By an oncoming wave, no less-
---
-And what would be said reward?- :p
Kanna: "She talked about me?!" :b:
---
-OH NO-
---
-dunno-

-Fluffy ear gamers-
---

---
---

___

O-Okay, what can he learn in this loop? I-I hate to say it...but the attack is probably going to succeed again...
___

___

-maybe :V-
---
Zelda: "Perhaps he might need a few loops."
---
-totally-
---
-...I'm totally bringing Link anyway :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tore up 5 muscles at work today, so I'm free for the next 10 days but also in pain
****, what happened?

-Gems figuring out the Semblances?-
---
Ingrid: "Hm...."
-That Ruby's specializes in speed and teleportation and that Yang's allows her to dish out lots of power if whe plays her cards right, for starters-
___

-During Glossaryck's continuous failed attempts to roast pudding, he mentions a spell in the book that could help him, before immediately retracting his statement since Ludo doesn't own the book anymore-

-This gives Ludo the idea to cast spells at the book-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Any good remix from SK is welcome in my book. The soundtrack is amazing.

Let's take turns landing attacks on the boss! We'll win quicker that way!
___

-She's only had to talk to her spirit twice, and it's still tiresome-
___

-Patxi smiles back and wags his tail-

(I'm sure they'll be super glad now that you're finally starting to recover!)
I was thinking of just the original myself LOL, seeing how Cuphead and Shantae's costumes come with source tracks.

Gareth: "Great idea!"
---
-And now she doesn't knows how to get her away...-
---
Medusa: "I wish to see them... Wait, what about Sakura?"
Kanna: "She talked about me?!" :b:
---
-OH NO-
---
-dunno-
Suzuka: -Nods- "She said her new friends are a bunch or reborn people and a dragon from another world"
Arisa: "...At this point we've been conditioned to accept such, huh"
---
-OH YES-
---
-But yeah, Kama taking care of buckos-
___

___

___

---
---
-totally-
---
-Perhaps, but for now the others play the game-
---
Medea: "Considering we're in episode 7 out of 26..."
---
Shirou: -Joined the embrace-
---
-I was counting on those things to happen- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was thinking of just the original myself LOL, seeing how Cuphead and Shantae's costumes come with source tracks.

Gareth: "Great idea!"
---
-And now she doesn't knows how to get her away...-
---
Medusa: "I wish to see them... Wait, what about Sakura?"
That's true, plus the original is great as is, so fair enough. :p

-They try that exact strategy!-
___

-She has to finish this conversation somehow...Whether that means finally getting her mother to understand her change of ways, or bluntly telling her off for not understanding remains to be seen-
___

(...Well...the last time I talked to Winter, she said that goddess was still fully possessing her...)

---
---
-totally-
---
---
---
---
-Heshima rooting for Ata-
___

Peridot: "The suspense is real! I think that's how that modern Earth expression goes..."
___

(At least they're all together again, that's a start...)
___

-Will another blonde biker get an artificial arm?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
****, what happened?
Half a ton of dairy fell over me and dragged me towards some B O O Z E

The fact that all I have is a few muscles in need of rest (and pills) is probably a miracle.

-That Ruby's specializes in speed and teleportation and that Yang's allows her to dish out lots of power if whe plays her cards right, for starters-
___

-During Glossaryck's continuous failed attempts to roast pudding, he mentions a spell in the book that could help him, before immediately retracting his statement since Ludo doesn't own the book anymore-

-This gives Ludo the idea to cast spells at the book-
-they can't even see the specifics of Ruby's Semblance?-
---
Ingrid: "Oh no..."

Suzuka: -Nods- "She said her new friends are a bunch or reborn people and a dragon from another world"
Arisa: "...At this point we've been conditioned to accept such, huh"
---
-OH YES-
---
-But yeah, Kama taking care of buckos-
Kanna: -waggling tail, grinning-
---
-then?-
---
-badly?-

---
---
---
___

Peridot: "The suspense is real! I think that's how that modern Earth expression goes..."
___

___

Yang: -trying to convince Weiss to play this game-

Weiss: -arguing it's too brutish for her refined tastes-
---
Deadpool: "The ride never ends!"
---
Pandora: Okay, that's cute...
---
-probably-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Half a ton of dairy fell over me and dragged me towards some B O O Z E

The fact that all I have is a few muscles in need of rest (and pills) is probably a miracle.
Geez... Yeah, something like that definitely could've gone way worse.

I'm just glad you're okay after that.

-they can't even see the specifics of Ruby's Semblance?-
---
Ingrid: "Oh no..."
-They aren't totally sure how it works since all Gems are constructs of light, so they aren't as familiar with the science behind cells that make up humans and other organic life-
___

Ludo: "Levitato!"

-Casts the spell...only for the book to absorb it, reflect it back with twice the strength, and launch him miles away-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That's true, plus the original is great as is, so fair enough. :p

-They try that exact strategy!-
___

-She has to finish this conversation somehow...Whether that means finally getting her mother to understand her change of ways, or bluntly telling her off for not understanding remains to be seen-
___

(...Well...the last time I talked to Winter, she said that goddess was still fully possessing her...)
-AND IT WORKS-
---
Aya: And who knows if either would work...
---
Medusa: "......" -doesn't takes that well-
Kanna: -waggling tail, grinning-
---
-then?-
---
-badly?-
-Everyone found her cute-
---
-Weeeell...-
---
-Alice and Mary feel bored right now without Mama- :V
___

___

___

---
---
---
-probably-
-It's also part of the reason why Rin doesn't wanna play-

-Besides, you know, Rin being Rin- :p
---
Optimus It Never Ends.png

---
Tiki: Finally, something good...
---
-Very probably- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They aren't totally sure how it works since all Gems are constructs of light, so they aren't as familiar with the science behind cells that make up humans and other organic life-
___

Ludo: "Levitato!"

-Casts the spell...only for the book to absorb it, reflect it back with twice the strength, and launch him miles away-
-but they can fully understand the versatility of Dust?-
---

-Everyone found her cute-
---
-Weeeell...-
---
-Alice and Mary feel bored right now without Mama- :V
-she blushed at the praise, still grinning-
---
-yee-
---
-so does Kama :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-AND IT WORKS-
---
Aya: And who knows if either would work...
---
Medusa: "......" -doesn't takes that well-
-DEFEATING NOT!LUDWIG!-
___

-She could try to run back to the villa, but her mother would just want to chat with her again at the first opportunity...-
___

(I'm sorry I don't have better news...)

-He hasn't brought up Kama's disappearance either, worried he might just be giving Medusa false hope-

-but they can fully understand the versatility of Dust?-
---
Amethyst: "How do some of these Dust crystals have their own gravity?!"

Pearl: "Not to mention the inherent chemical reactions of the others..."
___

Star: "Ohhh, so that's why you always told me to never use magic on the book!$

Moon: -Facepalmed at Ludo's behavior-

---
---
---
-probably-

---
View attachment 321221
---
---
(Awww, but I thought it'd be fun to watch you play...)

-Saddened Winter is enough to change Weiss' mind?- :V

___

sounds like the appropriate time for a certain skeleton meme. heheheh...

Don't you dare make a pun...
___

-But it won't last if they can't clear Kamui's name...-
___

-Jenny has also dealt with Pazon before, but it didn't end well for her-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she blushed at the praise, still grinning-
---
-yee-
---
-so does Kama :V-
Illya: She's taking the attention now...
Arisa: "Well, she also said something of some living painting"
Mary: "Me! Me!"
---
Arthur: "We can rebuild it"
---
Kama: I wonder how she's doing... Ah! Stop stop stop! Think of anything else but her! -can't-
-DEFEATING NOT!LUDWIG!-
___

-She could try to run back to the villa, but her mother would just want to chat with her again at the first opportunity...-
___

(I'm sorry I don't have better news...)

-He hasn't brought up Kama's disappearance either, worried he might just be giving Medusa false hope-
victoryscreech.mp4
---
-And who knows what would she do to Lusamine...-
-After all, this is the same ghost that managed to bring back the dead that her father killed to eliminate him-
---
Medusa: "It's not your fault"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
victoryscreech.mp4
---
-And who knows what would she do to Lusamine...-
-After all, this is the same ghost that managed to bring back the dead that her father killed to eliminate him-
---
Medusa: "It's not your fault"
WELL DONE, TEAM!
___

-So her best bet still may be to talk Monika's ghost into leaving the island...-
___

(I know, but still...)

-Clearly feels bad that one of Medusa's best friends is in such a state-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---

___

___

___

-yes :V-
---
Deadpool: "Why not? They can be humerus."
---
Kanna: "Mama~!" :b:

Kamui: "You all came..." :)
---
-who else?-

Amethyst: "How do some of these Dust crystals have their own gravity?!"

Pearl: "Not to mention the inherent chemical reactions of the others..."
___

Star: "Ohhh, so that's why you always told me to never use magic on the book!$

Moon: -Facepalmed at Ludo's behavior-
Weiss: "I can't really explain this stuff. I was just using it, not researching it."
---
Ingrid: -laughed at Ludo's behavior-

Illya: She's taking the attention now...
Arisa: "Well, she also said something of some living painting"
Mary: "Me! Me!"
---
Arthur: "We can rebuild it"
---
Kama: I wonder how she's doing... Ah! Stop stop stop! Think of anything else but her! -can't-
-is Illya jealous? :V-
---
Ruby: :b:
---
-her smile...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I can't really explain this stuff. I was just using it, not researching it."
---
Ingrid: -laughed at Ludo's behavior-
Amethyst: "No biggie, my brain probably couldn't process how it works anyway."

Pearl: "I can certainly understand it's applications in combat!"
___

Star: "Do we follow him, or...?"

Moon: "Oh, why couldn't have Father Time have just put us closer to the point in time to when the book was destroyed?!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---

---
-who else?-
-Rin now will support her too- :V
---
Hayate: "Heh, good one"

-Subaru sees Emilia in the trial besides him, glad his latest "checkpoint" didn't change. Of course, once again she whimpered while saying "it wasn't me!" and Subaru woke her up and comforted her. A brief montage shows them coming out, and the meeting with Ryuzu happened like the first time. On bed, Emilia apologized to for losing her composure, he says it's fine, they can talk of it tomorrow. She's comforted, smiles and nods-

Emilia Nod.png

-Subaru asks Ram to look after her, she nods, and takes one last look at her. She's shaking, holding the jewel Puck resides in-

Emilia Nervous.png

---
Shirou: "Of course, we couldn't leave you" :)
---
-da Vincis once they wake up-
WELL DONE, TEAM!
___

-So her best bet still may be to talk Monika's ghost into leaving the island...-
___

(I know, but still...)

-Clearly feels bad that one of Medusa's best friends is in such a state-
Paris: "That's right!" -high five-
---
-Tricking her, somehow...-
---
Medusa: "I'll look into it..."
-is Illya jealous? :V-
---
Ruby: :b:
---
-her smile...-
-Why would she be?- :V
Mary: "I am the painting!"
Arisa: "You look normal..."
Mary: "But I am"
---
-Yang okay with helping?-
---
-It can't get out her mind-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amethyst: "No biggie, my brain probably couldn't process how it works anyway."

Pearl: "I can certainly understand it's applications in combat!"
___

Star: "Do we follow him, or...?"

Moon: "Oh, why couldn't have Father Time have just put us closer to the point in time to when the book was destroyed?!"
Weiss: "You can?"
---
Ingrid: "It's never a bad idea to get more context behind events."

-Why would she be?- :V
Mary: "I am the painting!"
Arisa: "You look normal..."
Mary: "But I am"
---
-Yang okay with helping?-
---
-It can't get out her mind-
-I dunno lol-

Kanna: "Well, aside from being a living painting, but weird origins seems normal here." :lol:
---
-sure-
---
-it's too pretty!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "That's right!" -high five-
---
-Tricking her, somehow...-
---
Medusa: "I'll look into it..."
-High-fives back-
___

-Is she thinking up a plan?-
___

(In that case...I will, too. I'll check on Sakura for you.) -Precious smile-

Weiss: "You can?"
---
Ingrid: "It's never a bad idea to get more context behind events."
Amethyst: "I mean, we kinda just got destroyed by it."
___

-So Star would quietly open a portal to Ludo's location-

-When Ludo woke up, he landed near the shore with sand pouring out of his mouth...and surrounded by mermaids-

(That actually happens in the official show lmao)

---
---

---
-who else?-
---

-Subaru sees Emilia in the trial besides him, glad his latest "checkpoint" didn't change. Of course, once again she whimpered while saying "it wasn't me!" and Subaru woke her up and comforted her. A brief montage shows them coming out, and the meeting with Ryuzu happened like the first time. On bed, Emilia apologized to for losing her composure, he says it's fine, they can talk of it tomorrow. She's comforted, smiles and nods-

View attachment 321248

-Subaru asks Ram to look after her, she nods, and takes one last look at her. She's shaking, holding the jewel Puck resides in-

View attachment 321249
---
---
-How do they respond to the sad Pokemon though?-
___

my work here is done.

Ugh. :glare:

Peridot: "Puck is dormant, isn't he?"
___

Star: (Awwww this is so sweet~!)
___

-Penny will be glad to see them alive and well again-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Emilia Nod.png

Emilia Nervous.png

---
---
How do they respond to the sad Pokemon though?-
___

my work here is done.

___

___

Weiss: "...One game, only to show I'm not enjoying this!"
---
Zelda: "It appears so."

// Of all the things I expected, Deadpool and Hayate being on good terms wasn't one of them
---
-how Erika?-
---
-when will they wake?-

Amethyst: "I mean, we kinda just got destroyed by it."
___

-So Star would quietly open a portal to Ludo's location-

-When Ludo woke up, he landed near the shore with sand pouring out of his mouth...and surrounded by mermaids-

(That actually happens in the official show lmao)
Yang: "Fair." :p
---
Ingrid: "...Beg pardon?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Fair." :p
---
Ingrid: "...Beg pardon?"
Amethyst: "Was this stuff common in Remnant?"

-They aren't aware that Weiss was once heir to a company that specialized in the mining and trade of Dust, of course-
___

-One of them even hung a flower wreath over his neck, while another handed him a coconut drink. And despite having never met them before, he somehow even knows their names-

Ludo: "Oh, thanks, Marion. That's so nice." -Then the drink- "Barbara? My favorite."

-At this point, Star and her mother were equally dumbfounded-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amethyst: "Was this stuff common in Remnant?"

-They aren't aware that Weiss was once heir to a company that specialized in the mining and trade of Dust, of course-
___

-One of them even hung a flower wreath over his neck, while another handed him a coconut drink. And despite having never met them before, he somehow even knows their names-

Ludo: "Oh, thanks, Marion. That's so nice." -Then the drink- "Barbara? My favorite."

-At this point, Star and her mother were equally dumbfounded-
Weiss: "As common as this 'petrol' people in your world uses to fuel their vehicules."
---
Ingrid: ".................What the...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "As common as this 'petrol' people in your world uses to fuel their vehicules."
---
Ingrid: ".................What the...?"
Connie: "That's...pretty common."
___

Ludo: "You know, girls, it's... it's funny. I know this is a bit lolo, hah! ...But I can't remember how I got here!"

-Ludo, the meramids, some mermen playing instruments, and some fish-people with humanoid legs, all cheerfully laugh one after the other-

Star: "...This is gettin' kinda creepy."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Connie: "That's...pretty common."
___

Ludo: "You know, girls, it's... it's funny. I know this is a bit lolo, hah! ...But I can't remember how I got here!"

-Ludo, the meramids, some mermen playing instruments, and some fish-people with humanoid legs, all cheerfully laugh one after the other-

Star: "...This is gettin' kinda creepy."
Weiss: "Exactly."
---
Ingrid: "...I hope it's hallucinations."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Exactly."
---
Ingrid: "...I hope it's hallucinations."
-Now Steven wonders if there's any types of Dust that haven't been discovered-
___

Moon: "No, this is unfortunately real..."

-Ludo and the merpeople kept laughing...until he saw the quill from his head slowly hovering to the ground, at which point he instantly remembered how he got here-

Ludo: "...That stupid...BOOOOOOK!" :grrr:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-I dunno lol-

Kanna: "Well, aside from being a living painting, but weird origins seems normal here." :lol:
---
-sure-
---
-it's too pretty!-
Arisa: "I mean, Fate is the clone of an alien that can do magic, so I guess"
---
-Good then!-
---
-So radiant and comforting...-
-High-fives back-
___

-Is she thinking up a plan?-
___

(In that case...I will, too. I'll check on Sakura for you.) -Precious smile-
-Now they can progress-
---
-Formulating one in her mind-
---
Medusa: "You mean right now?"
-How do they respond to the sad Pokemon though?-
___

my work here is done.

___

___

Weiss: "...One game, only to show I'm not enjoying this!"
---
Zelda: "It appears so."

// Of all the things I expected, Deadpool and Hayate being on good terms wasn't one of them
---
-how Erika?-
---
-when will they wake?-
Rin: "Hmph! Well said!"
---
Medea: "He hasn't been around since the first episode..."

//tbf, Hayate has set herself up to be the caretaker of a pint-sized powerhouse with anger issues, a stoic wolf man, a stoic competitive warrior and don't-let-near-the-kitchen-Shamal. Despite being 10 and that they are literally thousands of years older than her, she canonically sees them as her own kids. :p

-Subaru mumbles to himself that with that done, now he just needs to speak to Roswaal and now ask him about Beatrice...But his thoughts are interrupted by Otto if he's okay, Subaru crosses arms and smirks saying that yeah, he's totally calm and collected. Otto says he gets that, but given the current events, he can't help but find his calmness concerning. Subaru is briefly stupified before asking if he thinks he's too laidback, Otto affirms it, nothing wrong with taking things calmly but... Subaru says then that he's thankful, feeling assured he can still be rational now, Otto is like "huh?"-

Otto Subaru Talk.png

-Otto tries to say that there's a difference between being laidback and taking time to think things ratio- Subaru says this is Roswaal they spak of, so now he got to make him not dodge the subject... But then Garfiel arrived, Subaru comments that surprised he doesn't falls for the same patterns as others in the loops, of course Garfiel doesn't gets that but Subaru says he has something important to do now, Garfiel says "you're scheme with that shady *******?" though Subaru denies any shadiness behind it. He asks if it's related to the Sanctuary, Garfiel says of course it obviously is-

-Subaru teases maybe he wants to speak about Ram, so he tells Otto he and Garfiel will go speak of their love lives, Otto is obviously dumbfounded, but ends agreeing to after Subaru asks-

-The audience has a bad feeling about this-
---
-Very clingy to her Mama-
---
-Soon they shall!-

Top Bottom