• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sounds like an improvement over the time I brought Left 4 Dead zombies into here. :p I'm down for it!

-Lots of Bullet bills, Banzai bills, bottomless pits and auto-scrolling levels, IIRC-
___

-She can always try to spend the rest of her life doing everything possible to make up for her deeds-

-And at this point, that's what she's resolved to do-
___

(I'd be happy to!) -Tail waggling-
Good to hear that. :p

-Managing to skillfully dodge and defeat them-
---
-She doesn't thinks she can make up for them, but she wants to change for what's left-
---
Medusa: "Then go on" 🙂
-and see Chaldea fwens-
---
-then?-
---
-is Kama aware of them?-
Nanoha: "What you're all doing?"
---
Arthur: "Want us to help you with the next one?"
---
-Not yet, but there's lots of them- :V
(But I didn't get to watch the win...)

-I'm guessing Mordred won round 2- :p

-the game reminds Rin of Luvia? :V-
___

Peridot: "Come on, Ram! You have to remember your sister!"
___

-To Kamui's cell?-
___

Dipper: "I literally just said that!" -Said to Palutena-

Mabel: "So I guess it wasn't completely destroyed..."
Weiss: "It's...not a big issue."
---
Zelda: "She has no memories..."
---
-yes, to there-
---
Palu: "A destroyed universe..."
Rin: "Yes, so don't worry..." It would fit her.
---
Osakabehime: "It's almost impossible for her to..."

-Petra greets them while bowing sayingshe didn't expect to see them this soon, but Subaru, well... He hugged her, glad to see that she's fine. while saying that she's also so cute, to her embarrassment, and he tries to not cry... He then sees that she has a handkerchief matching his, and she proudly displays it... It makes him hug her again, happy that she's fine-

Petra Hug.png

-Ram interrupts saying she doesn't likes this. Subaru is like "gee" at her bluntness. Petra imidly approached and presented herself, saying its a pleasure to meet her. Ram says she passed her test unlike Subaru... And she says that it means Subaru hasn't and thus can't pass the mansion's threshold, he points out that would make all pointless. Petra giggles. Then Subaru asks her if anything weird has happened, Petra says no, he also asks her on Frederica and she says she's been normal, currently patrolling the forrest barrier, so she might a bit to come-

-Given the timing, Ram asks them what to do next. After a little thinking, he says they should stay with Rem-
---
-But beforehand though...-

-They see Shirou and Tiki!-
---
Chrono: "It was, but the void where it once stayed remained"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Good to hear that. :p

-Managing to skillfully dodge and defeat them-
---
-She doesn't thinks she can make up for them, but she wants to change for what's left-
---
Medusa: "Then go on" 🙂
We'll make it happen one day :p

-Plenty more Banzai Bills in Not!Ludwig's tower, which didn't even have a wall in the background-
___

-She's done well so far, all things considered-

-Will she explain all this to her mother, though?-
___

(Man, where do I begin? Well, first there was this evil shadow spirit helping Toffee that the rest of the Riders and I had to fight. Oh, and Winter helped us fight him! Weiss and Rin helped, too!)

Weiss: "It's...not a big issue."
---
Zelda: "She has no memories..."
---
-yes, to there-
---
Palu: "A destroyed universe..."
---

-Petra greets them while bowing sayingshe didn't expect to see them this soon, but Subaru, well... He hugged her, glad to see that she's fine. while saying that she's also so cute, to her embarrassment, and he tries to not cry... He then sees that she has a handkerchief matching his, and she proudly displays it... It makes him hug her again, happy that she's fine-

View attachment 320421

-Ram interrupts saying she doesn't likes this. Subaru is like "gee" at her bluntness. Petra imidly approached and presented herself, saying its a pleasure to meet her. Ram says she passed her test unlike Subaru... And she says that it means Subaru hasn't and thus can't pass the mansion's threshold, he points out that would make all pointless. Petra giggles. Then Subaru asks her if anything weird has happened, Petra says no, he also asks her on Frederica and she says she's been normal, currently patrolling the forrest barrier, so she might a bit to come-

-Given the timing, Ram asks them what to do next. After a little thinking, he says they should stay with Rem-
---

---
(Well, if you two say so...)

(But the finishers are the coolest part!) -Grumpy-

-Liz play video games enough that she's familiar with this one- :p

___

This kid is too precious...

Peridot: "JUSTICE FOR REM!"
___

Star: "Shirou?"

Tiki?
___

Dipper:"We already have a solid theory on using Phazon to destroy itself..."

Mabel: "So how do we get there without getting, you know...radiation poisoning?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amethyst: "I guess we did, too." :p

Pearl: "Hey, we almost won!"
___

-So they head through a portal to the Plains of Time!"
Yang: "Almost." :p
---
-YES-

Nanoha: "What you're all doing?"
---
Arthur: "Want us to help you with the next one?"
---
-Not yet, but there's lots of them- :V
Kanna: "I got curious when I heard you were conscious again..." :lol:
---
Ruby: "I... I'll be fine!"
---
-all kiddos see?-

---

Petra Hug.png
Petra Hug.png

---

---

___

___

Tiki?
___

Mabel: "So how do we get there without getting, you know...radiation poisoning?"
-because she's a gorilla :V-

-and Nora probably plays with Liz........so you know what? Puff's eyes are probably not covered?-
---
Zelda: "That hug was sweet~"
---
Kanna: "Papa! Auntie Tiki!" :b:
---
Palu: "This sounds drastic but... does anyone have a way to destroy a whole universe?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
We'll make it happen one day :p

-Plenty more Banzai Bills in Not!Ludwig's tower, which didn't even have a wall in the background-
___

-She's done well so far, all things considered-

-Will she explain all this to her mother, though?-
___

(Man, where do I begin? Well, first there was this evil shadow spirit helping Toffee that the rest of the Riders and I had to fight. Oh, and Winter helped us fight him! Weiss and Rin helped, too!)
Good then :p

Gareth: "Take this!" -jumping over them-
---
-She will give it an attempt at least...-

-Just so she can leave her alone-
---
Medusa: "Is that so...?" -listenng attentively-
Kanna: "I got curious when I heard you were conscious again..." :lol:
---
Ruby: "I... I'll be fine!"
---
-all kiddos see?-
Fate: "Please tell us beforehand next time"
Purplenette: "Now who are these people...?"
---
Arthur: "Awww, are you sure of it?"
---
-Yeah, Kama is that obvious- :p

___

___

Tiki?
___

-and Nora probably plays with Liz........so you know what? Puff's eyes are probably not covered?-
---
---
---
Palu: "This sounds drastic but... does anyone have a way to destroy a whole universe?"
-Plus Liz did gut women in life to bath in their blood, so...-

-Yeah, I guess so long it's not real it's fine for the Puff- :p

-FATALITY TIME-
---
Osakabehime: "..............She's so likely to die in this loop..."

-Now in front of Rem's bedroom, Petra says she should leave to keep on work, so she does after bowing. There's silence and Subaru asks Ram if she's nervous, which she denies, but he says it'd be natural. They entered and saw the comatose bluenette, Subaru saying he's glad she's fine-

Rem Comatose.png

-Ram approached, and asked Subaru to leave them alone for a moment, to which he complies, looking back one last time to see Ram staring at her twin. Once out he mumbles that it's a start... It's then Frederica approached saying he returned sooner than she expected. Of course, he keeps his supicions of her, even as she serves him some tea-

Frederica Tea.png

-She asks that due to Emilia's abscence if the trial isn't complete, to which he confirms. More importantly, he wants to ask her about hers and Garfiel's pendants, showing the latter's, with Frederica's eyes becoming teary, shaking a little as he allowed her to grab it. He asks if they're related, she asks how he he knows, but he just points at their resemblance. Indeed she confirms he's her younger brother. So then he asks, why did she set a teleport trap with her pendant, and he wants her honesty, though she's speechless now-
---
Tiki/Shirou: "Kanna!"
---
Amy: "The Phazon hasn't spread towards the universe as a whole yet, but it is slowly starting from a focal point"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Good then :p

Gareth: "Take this!" -jumping over them-
---
-She will give it an attempt at least...-

-Just so she can leave her alone-
---
Medusa: "Is that so...?" -listenng attentively-
-Banzai Bills defeated!-
___

-There's no other way she can get rid of her annoying ghost of mother at this point-
___

(Yeah! And he had this weakness where we couldn't hurt him unless he turned blue, so Papyrus also helped us out! It was a tough fight, but we won!)

---
---
---

-FATALITY TIME-
---

-Now in front of Rem's bedroom, Petra says she should leave to keep on work, so she does after bowing. There's silence and Subaru asks Ram if she's nervous, which she denies, but he says it'd be natural. They entered and saw the comatose bluenette, Subaru saying he's glad she's fine-

View attachment 320454

-Ram approached, and asked Subaru to leave them alone for a moment, to which he complies, looking back one last time to see Ram staring at her twin. Once out he mumbles that it's a start... It's then Frederica approached saying he returned sooner than she expected. Of course, he keeps his supicions of her, even as she serves him some tea-

View attachment 320455

-She asks that due to Emilia's abscence if the trial isn't complete, to which he confirms. More importantly, he wants to ask her about hers and Garfiel's pendants, showing the latter's, with Frederica's eyes becoming teary, shaking a little as he allowed her to grab it. He asks if they're related, she asks how he he knows, but he just points at their resemblance. Indeed she confirms he's her younger brother. So then he asks, why did she set a teleport trap with her pendant, and he wants her honesty, though she's speechless now-
---
---
Amy: "The Phazon hasn't spread towards the universe as a whole yet, but it is slowly starting from a focal point"
(Heck yeah! FINISH HIM!)

(Wait, why is it okay for her to watch?!) -Very confused-
___

Man, I hope Ram starts to remember her...

Meanwhile Subaru wants answers...
___

-The others give the family some space-
___

Ford: "And we have no known way to safely traverse it's planet of origin..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Banzai Bills defeated!-
___

-There's no other way she can get rid of her annoying ghost of mother at this point-
___

(Yeah! And he had this weakness where we couldn't hurt him unless he turned blue, so Papyrus also helped us out! It was a tough fight, but we won!)
-THAT'S A GOOD THING, AND THEY ADVANCE-
---
-Unless she passed on... Which she sees it difficult to at this point-
---
Medusa: "That's a strange weakness..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-THAT'S A GOOD THING, AND THEY ADVANCE-
---
-Unless she passed on... Which she sees it difficult to at this point-
---
Medusa: "That's a strange weakness..."
-NOT!LUDWIG BOSS FIGHT!-
___

-So this is the next best option...-
___

(The guy's a weirdo...Powerful, but weird.)

-At least it sounds like they won-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: -Sighed- "I'll admit, your Semblances were all difficult to counter..."
___

-They arrive there-

-The dimension looks like a Salvador Dali painting with an outer space background-
Yang: "Not knowing about them probably didn't help." :p
---
Ingrid: "Beautiful." :)

Fate: "Please tell us beforehand next time"
Purplenette: "Now who are these people...?"
---
Arthur: "Awww, are you sure of it?"
---
-Yeah, Kama is that obvious- :p
Kanna: "I was about to ask you the same!"
---
-SHE NODS FURIOUSLY-
---
-KEK-

-Mary smiles-

-FATALITY TIME-
---

Rem Comatose.png
Rem Comatose.png

Frederica Tea.png
Frederica Tea.png

---
---
(Heck yeah! FINISH HIM!)

___

___

___

Weiss: "Don't question it."

-both of Johnny's Fatalities are amazing, btw-

-but if Yang wins, she's absolutely doing the ventriloquist one; it always ends with a pun- :p
---
Zelda: "I hope so too..."
---
Kanna: "Look, Erika. It's Papa!"
---
Palutena: "Great... But at least we know the source."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Not knowing about them probably didn't help." :p
---
Ingrid: "Beautiful." :)
Pearl: "We didn't know the full extent of our opponents' capabilities yet..."

Garnet: "Neither did you four, to be fair."
___

Star: "Definitely one of the coolest non-Earth dimensions I've been to!" (Still reminds me of when I had to visit here after I accidentally froze time.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: "We didn't know the full extent of our opponents' capabilities yet..."

Garnet: "Neither did you four, to be fair."
___

Star: "Definitely one of the coolest non-Earth dimensions I've been to!" (Still reminds me of when I had to visit here after I accidentally froze time.)
Weiss: "Maybe a rematch in the future could give a better idea of which team is better." :p
---
Ingrid: "Oh, I've rarely seen sights like this myself."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-NOT!LUDWIG BOSS FIGHT!-
___

-So this is the next best option...-
___

(The guy's a weirdo...Powerful, but weird.)

-At least it sounds like they won-
-THEY BONK ON HIM-
---
-Yeah, pretty much... Out of options-
---
Medusa: "But he's alive?"
Kanna: "I was about to ask you the same!"
---
-SHE NODS FURIOUSLY-
---
-KEK-

-Mary smiles-
Blonde: "You didn't tell them about us?"

Nanoha: "We wanted to wait until things got a bit more personal, sorry..."

Purplenette: "I like how some are dressed..."
---
Arthur: "Let's get some buckets, then" :p
---
-She knows she's gonna like her-
(Heck yeah! FINISH HIM!)

___

___

___

-but if Yang wins, she's absolutely doing the ventriloquist one; it always ends with a pun- :p
---
---
---
Rin: "Just please don't"

Mordred: "...Okay, I can't be mad at losing when that is the victory" :p
---
-Subaru upset says "so you can't answer because of that oath?!" but Frederica... In all sincerity says she doesn't knows what he means by teleporting, but he accuses her of working with the conservatives that don't want Sanctuary freed, but once agains she doesn't knows what he means, to his surprise. Ram arrives saying "seems you don't appreciate the tea Balse" as she takes his teacup and gives it a sip, saying Frederica hasn't improved in it at all, to which she responds on the contrary, she excels at it, she's just rude, Ram proclaims on the contrary, she's lovable, Frederica called on her sharp tongue as she sits-

-Ram asks if she didn't knew of the teleport, why did she give Subaru the stone? And if she can't say it due to her oath, Ram says it's a feeble excuse. She still can't say it, so Ram says her betrayal is crystal clear and they must restrain and bring her to Sanctuary so she can give answers. Subaru isn't sure, but Frederica to his surprise says that she won't give any resistance to this, to which he asks why? Ram says obviously she can't break her oath out of free will, so it should be forced out of her-
---
Shirou: -Runs to them- "Are you hurt?"
---
Amy: "We also observed the world you have just left, I'm afraid to say that the substance has been spreading and infecting those creatures you called Grimm. The whole planet will be covered in a matter of days at this rate... Uuuuuh, did you know spirits could be affected by it? BecauseI just see some wandering ghosts being affected by it"

-She says as the monitor shows the infected ghosts of some Faunus and humans alike that couldn't pass on-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-THEY BONK ON HIM-
---
-Yeah, pretty much... Out of options-
---
Medusa: "But he's alive?"
-He takes one hit, and it doesn't take them long to realize he'll be an annoying boss-

-His magic blasts home in on the players, and he can also flutter jump like the Not!Yoshis-
___

-What will she tell her?-
___

(Well, he...kinda got backstabbed by Toffee, so he's technically on our side now. I think...)

---
---
---

---
-Subaru upset says "so you can't answer because of that oath?!" but Frederica... In all sincerity says she doesn't knows what he means by teleporting, but he accuses her of working with the conservatives that don't want Sanctuary freed, but once agains she doesn't knows what he means, to his surprise. Ram arrives saying "seems you don't appreciate the tea Balse" as she takes his teacup and gives it a sip, saying Frederica hasn't improved in it at all, to which she responds on the contrary, she excels at it, she's just rude, Ram proclaims on the contrary, she's lovable, Frederica called on her sharp tongue as she sits-

-Ram asks if she didn't knew of the teleport, why did she give Subaru the stone? And if she can't say it due to her oath, Ram says it's a feeble excuse. She still can't say it, so Ram says her betrayal is crystal clear and they must restrain and bring her to Sanctuary so she can give answers. Subaru isn't sure, but Frederica to his surprise says that she won't give any resistance to this, to which he asks why? Ram says obviously she can't break her oath out of free will, so it should be forced out of her-
---
---
Amy: "We also observed the world you have just left, I'm afraid to say that the substance has been spreading and infecting those creatures you called Grimm. The whole planet will be covered in a matter of days at this rate... Uuuuuh, did you know spirits could be affected by it? BecauseI just see some wandering ghosts being affected by it"

-She says as the monitor shows the infected ghosts of some Faunus and humans alike that couldn't pass on-
(...Huh, I guess even the strange finishers still have a sense of humor.)

-Winter is a little disappointed, but she won't let herself get angry over something so trivial-

-She's too well-mannered for that...That, and she doesn't want to sound bratty :V-

___

...Ram's got some valid points about this.
___

-They both seem to be okay, I think?-
___

Dipper: "Wait, you're telling us Phazon can even contaminate non-physical beings?! FROM THE AFTERLIFE?!":crazy:

Mabel: "We...better not tell Team RWBY or JN_R about this..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Garnet: "That's a good idea."

Amethyst: "Ha, you're on!"
___

Moon: "We're not here for sightseeing. We have to find out what happened to Glossaryck."
Yang: "Heheh! It's settled then." :p
---
Ingrid: "Right! But who knows when I'll next be here?"

Blonde: "You didn't tell them about us?"

Nanoha: "We wanted to wait until things got a bit more personal, sorry..."

Purplenette: "I like how some are dressed..."
---
Arthur: "Let's get some buckets, then" :p
---
-She knows she's gonna like her-
Kanna: -to the blondie- "To be fair, they didn't tell us about you two either."
---
-SHE HAPP-
---
-absolutely-

---

---
---

-Winter is a little disappointed, but she won't let herself get angry over something so trivial-

-She's too well-mannered for that...That, and she doesn't want to sound bratty :V-

___

___

___

Dipper: "Wait, you're telling us Phazon can even contaminate non-physical beings?! FROM THE AFTERLIFE?!":crazy:

Yang: "GG, Mordee." :p
---
Zelda: "I wonder what Subaru will do..."
---
Kanna: "We're okay, Papa!"
---
Palu: "What's next? Can it give life to inanimate objects?"

-if so, the giant mech from V6 and Penny's original body are probably also controlled by Phazon :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-He takes one hit, and it doesn't take them long to realize he'll be an annoying boss-

-His magic blasts home in on the players, and he can also flutter jump like the Not!Yoshis-
___

-What will she tell her?-
___

(Well, he...kinda got backstabbed by Toffee, so he's technically on our side now. I think...)
-Groans of further increasing discomfort-
---
-She's... Trying to figure that out, in a way that can get her to not get followed anymore-
---
Medusa: "...You think?"
Kanna: -to the blondie- "To be fair, they didn't tell us about you two either."
---
-SHE HAPP-
---
-absolutely-
Blonde: "Gee..."
Nanoha: "Sorry everyone... These are my oldest friends from my Earth, this here is Suzuka Tsukimura" -points at the purplenette-
Suzuka: "Nice to meet you" -bows-
Nanoha: "And this is Arisa Bunnings" -points
Arisa: "Hmmmm..."
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
-However, Palutena would soon be called for what Jen said-

___

___

___

---
---
---

-if so, the giant mech from V6 and Penny's original body are probably also controlled by Phazon :V-
Atalanta: "It's a little strange, if you ask me, but I won't judge"
Mordred: "Heh" :p
---
-Ram says that would be a good excuse to escape, and gets the two kinda played up on him for fun, he sighs and says "you two really are in synch, huh?" Frederica saying that yeah, they've known each other for over a decade after all. Still Subaru is glad, saying he just wants get out of here fast... And then Elsa said "goodness, that's incredibly rde to say" and to the shock of everyone, she appeared, holding Petra at neckpoint, icking her own lips in sadism-

Petra Elsa.png

---
Shirou: "Thanks goodness..." -hugs-
---
-It doesn't. While it is capable of affecting spirits and the living, it hasn't been shown to do the same to fully mechanical beings. Artificial beings can be powered by it, and partially cybernetic beings as well, but it hasn't been shown so far that it can affect 100% robot lifeforms-

-That said, it can obviously be used as energy for them. That also said, in any case Penny's old body would lack her soul now-

Amy: "And this planet, given the way its sentient life got erradicated, could have regretful spirits by large numbers... And thus are just the tip of the iceberg, given the many Grimm I can see"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Groans of further increasing discomfort-
---
-She's... Trying to figure that out, in a way that can get her to not get followed anymore-
---
Medusa: "...You think?"
This is one of the toughest bos fights yet!
___

-Either give her mother some closure on the matter, or firmly tell her off about it...Either way, she has to make it definitively clear that she's changed her ways for good, and why...-
___

(He really just works for himself...)

(...Buuut he's kinda really scared of Medb, so he's helping Chaldea anyway. :lol: )

---
---
---

---
-Ram says that would be a good excuse to escape, and gets the two kinda played up on him for fun, he sighs and says "you two really are in synch, huh?" Frederica saying that yeah, they've known each other for over a decade after all. Still Subaru is glad, saying he just wants get out of here fast... And then Elsa said "goodness, that's incredibly rde to say" and to the shock of everyone, she appeared, holding Petra at neckpoint, icking her own lips in sadism-

View attachment 320491
---
---
-It doesn't. While it is capable of affecting spirits and the living, it hasn't been shown to do the same to fully mechanical beings. Artificial beings can be powered by it, and partially cybernetic beings as well, but it hasn't been shown so far that it can affect 100% robot lifeforms-

-That said, it can obviously be used as energy for them. That also said, in any case Penny's old body would lack her soul now-

Amy: "And this planet, given the way its sentient life got erradicated, could have regretful spirits by large numbers... And thus are just the tip of the iceberg, given the many Grimm I can see"
(Are you going to give it a try, too, Ata?)

-Would legit be curious to see how Atalanta fares at a a Fighting video game- :p

___

NO!

KILL THAT PIECE OF **** OF AN ASSASSIN!
__

Star: "Awwwwww~." :)

___

-So no Atlas technology will come to life through Phazon to fight them...And Penny won't have to fight her old body, either. Relieving news for her- :p

Dipper: "I've done research on ghosts from Category 1 to Category 10, but I've never dealt with any ghosts like this..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: "All of your powers are so cool!"

Amethyst: "How many different creatures can you summon? That giant suit of armor guy didn't even look like the rest!"
___

-Fauna, not flora, Ingrid- :V
Weiss: "I've never really thought of the potential I had. I just summon my most effective ones."
---
-being fair, there's probably interesting plants too :V-

Blonde: "Gee..."
Nanoha: "Sorry everyone... These are my oldest friends from my Earth, this here is Suzuka Tsukimura" -points at the purplenette-
Suzuka: "Nice to meet you" -bows-
Nanoha: "And this is Arisa Bunnings" -points
Arisa: "Hmmmm..."
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
-However, Palutena would soon be called for what Jen said-
Kanna: "Nice to meet you two! I'm Kanna~!" :b:
---
Ruby: SANDCASTLES ARE AWESOME!
---
-sad Kama?-

---

Petra Elsa.png
Petra Elsa.png

---
---

-Would legit be curious to see how Atalanta fares at a a Fighting video game- :p

___

NO!

__

___

-So no Atlas technology will come to life through Phazon to fight them...And Penny won't have to fight her old body, either. Relieving news for her- :p

Dipper: "I've done research on ghosts from Category 1 to Category 10, but I've never dealt with any ghosts like this..."
Blake: "I can coach you if you're not sure, Ata."
---
Deadpool: "How? She has a knife on Petra's neck. He'd need to have been packing heat this whole time."
---
-Erika is hugged too?-
---
Palu: "Well, meet your first Category 11 then."

Viridi: "I'd say a 20 with how dangerous Phazon is."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I've never really thought of the potential I had. I just summon my most effective ones."
---
-being fair, there's probably interesting plants too :V-
Amethyst: "Ooh, you got any others?"
___

-The local herbivores certainly need to survive on something- :V

-Then they would see someone driving a gear-like vehicle in the distance, towed by giant time-hamsters. That must be Father Time."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This is one of the toughest bos fights yet!
___

-Either give her mother some closure on the matter, or firmly tell her off about it...Either way, she has to make it definitively clear that she's changed her ways for good, and why...-
___

(He really just works for himself...)

(...Buuut he's kinda really scared of Medb, so he's helping Chaldea anyway. :lol: )
Paris: "I want to end him..."
---
Aya: "...Listen to what I have to say, please..."
Monika: "Sure, dear~"
---
Medusa: "...Wait, what? Did you just said Medb?"
Kanna: "Nice to meet you two! I'm Kanna~!" :b:
---
Ruby: SANDCASTLES ARE AWESOME!
---
-sad Kama?-
-The rest of the kids presented themselves each-

-They're too many for me to list individually- :V
---
-Especially when made with family and friends~-
---
-Sad Kama since she wanted to be with her lots-

___

NO!

__

___

---
Deadpool: "How? She has a knife on Petra's neck. He'd need to have been packing heat this whole time."
---
-Erika is hugged too?-
---

Atalanta: "Hm? I am not sure how much I would enjoy it, it's new for me..."
---
Medea: "I don't like to say it, but it's unlikely any of them will come out alive. And if Subaru doesn't dies again this episode, likely the next"

-Elsa said that it's time to see if Subaru kept his promise... Petra screamed for them to run and Ram used wind magic to blow Elsa away, but she evaded, and Frederica revealed demi-human heritage by revealing a tail and turning her hands into large feline paws with claws to strike Elsa. She blocked with her knife, but Petra at least managed to run off-

Paws.png

-She said "a demi-human, oh my~" and this allowed Ram to actually manage to hit Elsa with wind magic, giving her arm deep wounds... And even then, she was not paying it mind, heck, she was actually thrilled, picking some of her own blood and licking it showing excitement. She says she's eager, a small, a medium and big size maids and a boy, she already wants to cut their guts out and compare their sizes-

Blackbeard: "Jesus, she's even more insane than we thought!"

-Ram says even Garfiel has better pick up lines, then tells Subaru to use Al Huma to create a cloud of smoke and flee, which he did. He has to be grabbed due to how his body isn't adjusted to use magic, and managed to get out the room... But Elsa seemingly throws a bunch of spikes, one hitting Subaru on the back, and the others hitting Frederica, though she picked enough strength to jump through a window, once that was done she fell to the floor in pain-

Damaged Group 1.png
Damaged Group 2.png

-Petra asks Frederica if she's okay, and Frederica while alive says she understimated the opponent. They don't know if they got Elsa, but doubt it, Subaru expressing worry for Rem and Beatrice... But Ram said that no, they need to escape immediately and leave them if they want to live. Subaru got instantly upset-
---
-Of course she was, and still crying-
---
Amy: "Yeeeeah, that sounds accurate"

Chrono: "We're lucky at least that if it's spreading anywhere, it's a dead world. It at least gives usless worries when preparing than if it was a world with life"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "I want to end him..."
---
Aya: "...Listen to what I have to say, please..."
Monika: "Sure, dear~"
---
Medusa: "...Wait, what? Did you just said Medb?"
-Lands another hit-

Then finish him off, my friend!

___

-What will she tell her...?-
___

(...) -Nods-

(She uhh, went a little berserk on him with Fergus' sword...)

---
---
-Erika is hugged too?-
---

---
Medea: "I don't like to say it, but it's unlikely any of them will come out alive. And if Subaru doesn't dies again this episode, likely the next"

-Elsa said that it's time to see if Subaru kept his promise... Petra screamed for them to run and Ram used wind magic to blow Elsa away, but she evaded, and Frederica revealed demi-human heritage by revealing a tail and turning her hands into large feline paws with claws to strike Elsa. She blocked with her knife, but Petra at least managed to run off-

View attachment 320504

-She said "a demi-human, oh my~" and this allowed Ram to actually manage to hit Elsa with wind magic, giving her arm deep wounds... And even then, she was not paying it mind, heck, she was actually thrilled, picking some of her own blood and licking it showing excitement. She says she's eager, a small, a medium and big size maids and a boy, she already wants to cut their guts out and compare their sizes-

-Ram says even Garfiel has better pick up lines, then tells Subaru to use Al Huma to create a cloud of smoke and flee, which he did. He has to be grabbed due to how his body isn't adjusted to use magic, and managed to get out the room... But Elsa seemingly throws a bunch of spikes, one hitting Subaru on the back, and the others hitting Frederica, though she picked enough strength to jump through a window, once that was done she fell to the floor in pain-

View attachment 320505View attachment 320506

-Petra asks Frederica if she's okay, and Frederica while alive says she understimated the opponent. They don't know if they got Elsa, but doubt it, Subaru expressing worry for Rem and Beatrice... But Ram said that no, they need to escape immediately and leave them if they want to live. Subaru got instantly upset-
---
---

Chrono: "We're lucky at least that if it's spreading anywhere, it's a dead world. It at least gives usless worries when preparing than if it was a world with life"
(That's fair, Ata, I don't think I've ever seen you play a video game before...)

-Wouldn't hurt to try?-
___

GRAH, this is tense! Elsa's ****ing insane and needs to go down!

Peridot: "DON'T LEAVE THEM, DANG IT"
___

Star: (Man, poor Erika...) :urg:
___

Dipper: "That's a new addition to Journal 3..."

Mabel: "Then at least they can't escape Remnant! Right...?"

Dipper: "Toffee's from Mewni, a dimension that's home to some pretty easy tools for dimensional travel. So it's a good thing he's dead, or he could've let that army of infected Grimm and lost Souls loose anywhere."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amethyst: "Ooh, you got any others?"
___

-The local herbivores certainly need to survive on something- :V

-Then they would see someone driving a gear-like vehicle in the distance, towed by giant time-hamsters. That must be Father Time."
Weiss: "Of course I do!" -proudly-
---
Ingrid: "Whoa..." -hovering a bit to get a better look-

-The rest of the kids presented themselves each-

-They're too many for me to list individually- :V
---
-Especially when made with family and friends~-
---
-Sad Kama since she wanted to be with her lots-
-LMAO-
---
-SHE'S HAPPY-
---
Palutena: "Keep an eye on my children while I'm gone, Kama." Ana, you're secretly in charge because you're the most adult one.

---

Paws.png
Paws.png

Damaged Group 1.png
Damaged Group 1.png
Damaged Group 2.png
Damaged Group 2.png

---
---

(That's fair, Ata, I don't think I've ever seen you play a video game before...)

-Wouldn't hurt to try?-
___

___

___

Dipper: "Toffee's from Mewni, a dimension that's home to some pretty easy tools for dimensional travel. So it's a good thing he's dead, or he could've let that army of infected Grimm and lost Souls loose anywhere."
Blake: "I play this a lot with my friends, so I'm sure I can help you." :)
---
Deadpool: "So who's dying." -popcorn in hand-
---
Pandora: :urg:

Kanna: -tried to reassure her sister with headpats-
---
Palu: "Unless there's some Phazon in Mewni..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Lands another hit-

Then finish him off, my friend!

___

-What will she tell her...?-
___

(...) -Nods-

(She uhh, went a little berserk on him with Fergus' sword...)
-He was about to-
-But got hit by an attack- :V
---
Aya: "...I had been evading death for many years via the some... Questionable means"
Monika: "I know so, dear"
---
Medusa: "...I never would have expected her to, huh"
-LMAO-
---
-SHE'S HAPPY-
---
Palutena: "Keep an eye on my children while I'm gone, Kama." Ana, you're secretly in charge because you're the most adult one.
Arisa: "...Excuse me, did two said they are the Medusa and the Jack the Ripper?!"
Hayate: "They are not bad when you get to know them" :p
Suzuka: "I thought Paul Bunyan was a man..."
---
-VERY MUCH SO-
---
Kama: "Eh? Ah, I mean, I got it!"
Ana: Understood, Mommy.

-Wouldn't hurt to try?-
___

___

___

---
---

---
Atalanta: "...Hm, well if you say so, I suppose I can at least give it one try then"
---
Osakabehime: "My bet is everyone..."

-Subaru yells at Ram that that's her sister over there, how can she just think of leaving her behind? Ram says that under the proper judgement, losing themselves would be worse for their side than only her. Subaru tries to reason with her that she's talking of her sister, Ram coldly says she knows, she can sense her blood is the same as hers... But her existence is a void that she cann't remember, even then she thinks that if she really worked here, she'd agree to e left behind to assist Roswaal. Subaru has tears in the corner of his eyes, mumbling he didn't briing her for this... Frederica objects and agrees with him-

-Petra does too, Ram says they're not taking the majority vote moreso with Petra being a child, Petra insists she's more grownup and in fact Frederica has said she's more useful at the mansion than Ram. Ram's unamused and asks what else Frederica has told her. Frederica offers to stay behind and to their surprise tears all her clothes off, just like how she transformed her hands into paws, she intends to transform into a full beast for combat. Ram says she's just like Garfiel, but Frederica says that to her they're all her precious junior colleagues... And that Garfiel is the one trying to act like her-

-Frederica's pendant glowed as she allowed herself to be turned into a large lynx to fight-

Transformed Frederica.png

---
Tiki: "...You know already, do you?"
Shirou: "........."
---
Luvia: "...Is there?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He was about to-
-But got hit by an attack- :V
---
Aya: "...I had been evading death for many years via the some... Questionable means"
Monika: "I know so, dear"
---
Medusa: "...I never would have expected her to, huh"
PARIS!
___

-Now she's a ghost as well, looking no different from when she was operating her own clinic-
___

(Eheheh...I...might've fainted near the end of the battle...)

-...That probably explains why Medb got so mad-

Weiss: "Of course I do!" -proudly-
---
Ingrid: "Whoa..." -hovering a bit to get a better look-
Amethyst: "You totally gotta show us the rest of your summons." :p
___

Moon: "What is it?"

Star: "Hey, there's Father Time!"

---
---

---
Atalanta: "...Hm, well if you say so, I suppose I can at least give it one try then"
---

-Subaru yells at Ram that that's her sister over there, how can she just think of leaving her behind? Ram says that under the proper judgement, losing themselves would be worse for their side than only her. Subaru tries to reason with her that she's talking of her sister, Ram coldly says she knows, she can sense her blood is the same as hers... But her existence is a void that she cann't remember, even then she thinks that if she really worked here, she'd agree to e left behind to assist Roswaal. Subaru has tears in the corner of his eyes, mumbling he didn't briing her for this... Frederica objects and agrees with him-

-Petra does too, Ram says they're not taking the majority vote moreso with Petra being a child, Petra insists she's more grownup and in fact Frederica has said she's more useful at the mansion than Ram. Ram's unamused and asks what else Frederica has told her. Frederica offers to stay behind and to their surprise tears all her clothes off, just like how she transformed her hands into paws, she intends to transform into a full beast for combat. Ram says she's just like Garfiel, but Frederica says that to her they're all her precious junior colleagues... And that Garfiel is the one trying to act like her-

-Frederica's pendant glowed as she allowed herself to be turned into a large lynx to fight-

View attachment 320547
---
---
-Smiled at that-

(Perhaps she'll find something new she'll enjoy.)

___

Peridot: "Okay, so Ram recognizes the scent of her blood and knows they're related! That's a start!"

-Then Frederica-

Wha-?! Wh-Why is she-?!

Whoa, che can transform?! Into THAT?!
___

Star: "Yeah...they do..."
___

Nora: "...That's what XJ-9 told me."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arisa: "...Excuse me, did two said they are the Medusa and the Jack the Ripper?!"
Hayate: "They are not bad when you get to know them" :p
Suzuka: "I thought Paul Bunyan was a man..."
---
-VERY MUCH SO-
---
Kama: "Eh? Ah, I mean, I got it!"
Ana: Understood, Mommy.
Kanna: "Yeah, it's complicated."
---
-then?-
---
-Palu leaves-

Amethyst: "You totally gotta show us the rest of your summons." :p
___

Moon: "What is it?"

Star: "Hey, there's Father Time!"
Weiss: "Perhaps another time." :p
---
Ingrid: "Hello there." :)

---

---
---
-Smiled at that-

___

Peridot: "Okay, so Ram recognizes the scent of her blood and knows they're related! That's a start!"

-Then Frederica-

Wha-?! Wh-Why is she-?!

___

___

-Blake will be glad to teach-
---
Deadpool: "BADASS!"
---
-sad Erika!-
---
Palu: "Fantastic..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Perhaps another time." :p
---
Ingrid: "Hello there." :)
Garnet: "Fair enough."

Amethyst: "And you guys are lucky I decided not to shapeshift! ...Nah, just kidding, I rarely use that for combat anymore."
___

Father Time: "Oh hey, guests! Including Star herself! How ya'll doin'? What brings you all to the Plains of Time?"

Moon: "Hello, Father Time. We need to see a recent past event on Mewni..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
PARIS!
___

-Now she's a ghost as well, looking no different from when she was operating her own clinic-
___

(Eheheh...I...might've fainted near the end of the battle...)

-...That probably explains why Medb got so mad-
Paris: "AW COME ON!"
---
-And only given physical form thanks to a contract...-
---
Medusa: "Now I see it..."
-Smiled at that-

___

-Then Frederica-

Wha-?! Wh-Why is she-?!

___

___

---
---
-sad Erika!-
---
-So she takes the controler and is ready to give it a go...-
---
Blackbeard: "SHE'S A FURRY!"

-Frederica says Petra must be pretty brave to not have been afraid, surprising them by the fact that she canstill talk. She says that she is still herself, just ready to battle. Petra tells her to to be careful, Frederica says that of course, and that she'll leave the rest to Ram, as she leaps back inside the mansion. Ram slapped Subaru on the back to get him out of his state of awe, andhe says they must get to Rem first. Getting inside the mansion, Subaru suggests they go upstairs... And then they hear a roar, and see a large demonic beast barging in accompanied by smaller bat demonic beasts-

Meili's pet.png

-They run away to a room and close the door, only for the large beast to destroy part of it with its horns. Subaru wonders why is one here, but Ram says it doesn't matters, it's here anf they must deal with it. She attacks and damaged it a little with wind magic so it gets upset at her and to bail it away, telling Subaru to go fetch Patrasche for transport before she jumps off the window, and the large beast followed her. Subaru sees it really was gone and tries to stand up, but is too hurt by the needle in his back, so Petra tried and managed to take it off-

Medea: "Great, for real she uses those things too?!"

Osakabehime: "Ram's not getting alive outta here..."
---
-She clings while crying-
---
Luvia: "...Start the scans, now!"

Amy: "Okay, okay!"
Kanna: "Yeah, it's complicated."
---
-then?-
---
-Palu leaves-
Illya: "Yeah, let's leave it at that"
---
-Weeeell...-
---
-And Kama now is in charge of the children-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "AW COME ON!"
---
-And only given physical form thanks to a contract...-
---
Medusa: "Now I see it..."
I WILL AVENGE YOU, MY FRIEND! -Goes to stomp Not!Ludwig!-
___

-Where's she going with this point in theIr discussion?-
___

(I-I'm okay now, though!)

---
---
-sad Erika!-
---
---

-Frederica says Petra must be pretty brave to not have been afraid, surprising them by the fact that she canstill talk. She says that she is still herself, just ready to battle. Petra tells her to to be careful, Frederica says that of course, and that she'll leave the rest to Ram, as she leaps back inside the mansion. Ram slapped Subaru on the back to get him out of his state of awe, andhe says they must get to Rem first. Getting inside the mansion, Subaru suggests they go upstairs... And then they hear a roar, and see a large demonic beast barging in accompanied by smaller bat demonic beasts-

View attachment 320623

-They run away to a room and close the door, only for the large beast to destroy part of it with its horns. Subaru wonders why is one here, but Ram says it doesn't matters, it's here anf they must deal with it. She attacks and damaged it a little with wind magic so it gets upset at her and to bail it away, telling Subaru to go fetch Patrasche for transport before she jumps off the window, and the large beast followed her. Subaru sees it really was gone and tries to stand up, but is too hurt by the needle in his back, so Petra tried and managed to take it off-

---
---

-Heshima watching-
___

Peridot: "For that reason alone he timeline will have to be reset...Subaru will have to die and return..."
___

-Star largely remained silent-
___

Nora: "We have no time to waste!"

Ford: "Let's hope Mewni's situation is still manageable..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Yeah, let's leave it at that"
---
-Weeeell...-
---
-And Kama now is in charge of the children-
Kanna: :lol:
---
-yee?-
---
-totally-

Garnet: "Fair enough."

Amethyst: "And you guys are lucky I decided not to shapeshift! ...Nah, just kidding, I rarely use that for combat anymore."
___

Father Time: "Oh hey, guests! Including Star herself! How ya'll doin'? What brings you all to the Plains of Time?"

Moon: "Hello, Father Time. We need to see a recent past event on Mewni..."
Weiss: "Wait what?"
---
-will he do it?-

---

Meili's pet.png's pet.png
Meili's pet.png's pet.png

---
---

-Heshima watching-
___

Peridot: "For that reason alone he timeline will have to be reset...Subaru will have to die and return..."
___

___

-how Ata?-
---
Zelda: "Guess we're back to a cycle of death..."
---
-oh no...-
---
Palu: "Even more reason to try and deal with the source."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "That's very fair."
---
Ingrid: "Oh, thank you."
Amethyst: "Staying true to myself is the best thing I can do."

Pearl: -Looked proud of Amethyst after hearing that-

Amethyst: "...Doesn't mean I can't shapeshift just for fun, though.." -Shapeshifts into a purple-colored Steven-
___

Father Time: "Any time!"

Star: :chuckle:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I WILL AVENGE YOU, MY FRIEND! -Goes to stomp Not!Ludwig!-
___

-Where's she going with this point in theIr discussion?-
___

(I-I'm okay now, though!)
-So he defeats him?-
---
Aya: "I- Wait a minute, I thought you passed on the night after the mansion was burned down!!"
Monika: "I just couldn't leave my child unwatched"
Aya: Greeeeaaaaat...
---
Medusa: "I noticed, else you wouldn't have leapt here"
-Heshima watching-
___

___

___

-how Ata?-
---
---
-oh no...-
---
-Randomly pressing buttons-
---
Osakabehime: "So the question is how..."
---
Tiki: "...I am sorry"
---
-So fair the levels of radiation in Mewni are manageable, due to the lack of a Leviathan or anyone infected-
Kanna: :lol:
---
-yee?-
---
-totally-
Nanoha: "It can be explained another day!"
Arisa: -Eyebrow raised-
Suzuka: "Well, Nanoha-chan does seem to trust you..."
---
-SAND BUCKETS-
---
Kama: -Staring at the kids-
The kids: -Stare back-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So he defeats him?-
---
Aya: "I- Wait a minute, I thought you passed on the night after the mansion was burned down!!"
Monika: "I just couldn't leave my child unwatched"
Aya: Greeeeaaaaat...
---
Medusa: "I noticed, else you wouldn't have leapt here"
-HE DEFEATS NOT!LUDWIG!-
___

-She's a grown woman, now, though...and a ghost as well...who has been around for multiple centuries-

-She doesn't need her a mother to watch over her anymore-
___

(Heheh! That fight was months ago, and Winter and I got healed up quickly thanks to the TSAB!)

-how Ata?-
---
---
-oh no...-
---
---
---
---
-So fair the levels of radiation in Mewni are manageable, due to the lack of a Leviathan or anyone infected-
-She's having more success than Rin would, at least- :V
___

Peridot: "And the other question is how do they break the cycle?!"
___

Star: "So am I..."
___

Dipper; "Whew, that's a relief..."

Mabel: "So Star's home can still be saved!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amethyst: "Staying true to myself is the best thing I can do."

Pearl: -Looked proud of Amethyst after hearing that-

Amethyst: "...Doesn't mean I can't shapeshift just for fun, though.." -Shapeshifts into a purple-colored Steven-
___

Father Time: "Any time!"

Star: :chuckle:
Yang: "Heh." :grin:
---
-so they go-

Nanoha: "It can be explained another day!"
Arisa: -Eyebrow raised-
Suzuka: "Well, Nanoha-chan does seem to trust you..."
---
-SAND BUCKETS-
---
Kama: -Staring at the kids-
The kids: -Stare back-
Kanna: "And you do seem to be good friend with her."
---
-YAY-
---
-she doesn't know what to do, does she?-

---
---
---
-She's having more success than Rin would, at least- :V
___

Peridot: "And the other question is how do they break the cycle?!"
___

Star: "So am I..."
___

Dipper; "Whew, that's a relief..."

Mabel: "So Star's home can still be saved!"
-Blake is taking the time to explain her the basic controls-
---
Zelda: "I suppose we'll find out."
---