• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mordred: "Of course, the bike" :V
---
-Subaru says if Roswaal had tried to protect his domain, a tragedy wouldn't have struck, Roswaal says that he was unnecessary as Subaru did great in his abscence, and Subaru tired of him was about to punch him, had Ram not stopped his fist and said it was enough-

Ram Stops Fist.png
Ram Stops Fist.png

-Subaru asks her if she's not upset, she was left behind like a sacrificial lamb, to which Ram replies it doesn't matters how she feels, she must obey all Roswaal says, Subaru yells if she's fine with Rem sacrificinf her like this... Ram obviously has no memories of her, saying the name of a stranger doesn't concerns her. Now then, Roswaal admits that the reason he didn't confront the Witch's Cult himself... Was because he planned to take advantage of all of this. For example, compare the villager's attitude to Emilia before and after the incident, having changed positively-

-So he left them behind so Subaru and Emilia would solve the issue, the former would prove himself and the latter would gain more positive propaganda. He says she's not seen anymore as a relative of the witch... Understandably, Subaru is upset at this, gripping his fist and says "bull****, do you have any clue of what you're saying?!"-

Medea: "...I always thought he had a manipulative side"

Hayate: "With who he's voiced by? It'd be stranger if not"
---
Ahim: "...About the general aspects of it"
---
Jen: "If all of reality is destroyed, there won't be time for a break..."
Penny: :urg:

-Chuckled at the scene-
___

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about Roswaal...
___

-Wouldn't Erika have responded to that?-
___

Buff Frog: "We will not let reality be destroyed!"
Blake: "Yeah, that finisher looked cool."
---
Zelda: "Me too..."
---
-that was my idea, yes-
---
Palu: -sighs- "Well, I guess there's just never a time to rest..."

-Ruby deciding on a beach activity-
---
Ana: ...Mommy, she isn't stopping.
-HYPE-
---
Palu: So?

-Weiss sees there's coffee on the menu-

___

Moon: "I don't think boredom is a concern for a matter as important as this..."
-and takes a fancy one :V-
---
Ingrid: "It is to me. I like the thrills." 😜

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It was basically a custom order-

-Lars was annoyed because this meant more work-
___

Moon: ".. If we alter the future in any way, we go back and fix it immediately."
-Weiss felt bad...-
---
Ingrid: "Bringing Glossaryck back does count as altering the future." :p "But seriously, we should probably inform Star. It's only fair given that she was the current owner of this grimoire."

-Ingrid is completely unaware that Star heard Glossaryck when fighting Toffee, which would actually confirm her theory that he's not gone yet-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yeah...Stages like that are a reason I generally keep FD or Battlefield stage form rules when playing online, for the most part.

I won't let that happen, team!
___

-There's no way she's getting her mother out of here without at least hearing her out...as illogical as whatever she has to say is gonna sound-
___

-She can't wait to see her, either?-
I can relate to that mentality.

Charlotte: "Then lead us" :)
---
Aya: I'll really have to listen to her, won't I?
---
-Nope, already smiling on the thought of her-
Penny: :urg:

-Chuckled at the scene-
___

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about Roswaal...
___

-Wouldn't Erika have responded to that?-
___

Buff Frog: "We will not let reality be destroyed!"
---
---
-that was my idea, yes-
---
Mordred: "Heh, not so bad, newbie" :p
---
-Subaru yells that it's only that way looking back in hindsight, asking Roswaal if he knows how many people died, he he has his condolences, but would he rather hear him apologize instead of acting? Subaru yells at him this is is not what he means, if he was still as worthless as he once thought he was, what would have Roswaal done? Emilia would have died! Roswaal smugly says he had complete faith in him, and it paid off, assuring an alliance with Crusch's faction and driving the Cult away, Subaru says "what the hell do you know about me?!" but Roswaal ust says it seems the conversation has ended-

-He asks if he'll tell Emilia anything, Subaru scoffs saying "as if" Roswaal says good, also mmentioning that he knows Subaru is angry, but that he knows this machination was necessary given the Royal selection, so better not to create any friction, Subaru just is silent, Roswaal says he knew he'd be a good partner in crime-

Osakabehime: "Man..."

In front of the cathedral, Emilia asks Subaru for forgiveness for failing at the trial, he assure her to not beat herself about it, she can still try again, Emilia says it's really up to her, huh... In his opinion, she must be the one to do it, but to be assured it's at the time she feels she can do it-
---
Erika: "What do you mean...?" -worried-
---
Luvia: "Unfortunately... We'll have to set ourselves ready"
-HYPE-
---
Palu: So?
-Maybe... Sand castles?-
---
Ana: She looks a little awkward.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I can relate to that mentality.

Charlotte: "Then lead us" :)
---
Aya: I'll really have to listen to her, won't I?
---
-Nope, already smiling on the thought of her-
Occasionally I'll play ordinary stages if I don't want to take some battles too seriously...but even on casual some stages just aren't that fun to play on.

-He leads them, straight to the boss battle-

-The Junior Clown Car is visibly damaged, and metal rods on the the walls soon start conducting electricity, making the room itself as a hazard-
___

-It seems like she will...-
___

-How is Medusa doing right now, anyway?-

-Weiss felt bad...-
---
Ingrid: "Bringing Glossaryck back does count as altering the future." :p "But seriously, we should probably inform Star. It's only fair given that she was the current owner of this grimoire."

-Ingrid is completely unaware that Star heard Glossaryck when fighting Toffee, which would actually confirm her theory that he's not gone yet-
-Lars is a bit of slacker, so she shouldn't feel too bad- :p
___

Moon: "Right, we'll tell her that we'll at least try to bring Glossaryck back..."

-He's out there, but was only sighted in the Realm of Magic itself...-+

---
---
-that was my idea, yes-
---
---
-Subaru yells that it's only that way looking back in hindsight, asking Roswaal if he knows how many people died, he he has his condolences, but would he rather hear him apologize instead of acting? Subaru yells at him this is is not what he means, if he was still as worthless as he once thought he was, what would have Roswaal done? Emilia would have died! Roswaal smugly says he had complete faith in him, and it paid off, assuring an alliance with Crusch's faction and driving the Cult away, Subaru says "what the hell do you know about me?!" but Roswaal ust says it seems the conversation has ended-

-He asks if he'll tell Emilia anything, Subaru scoffs saying "as if" Roswaal says good, also mmentioning that he knows Subaru is angry, but that he knows this machination was necessary given the Royal selection, so better not to create any friction, Subaru just is silent, Roswaal says he knew he'd be a good partner in crime-

In front of the cathedral, Emilia asks Subaru for forgiveness for failing at the trial, he assure her to not beat herself about it, she can still try again, Emilia says it's really up to her, huh... In his opinion, she must be the one to do it, but to be assured it's at the time she feels she can do it-
---
---
Penny: "I am out of the running...But that was a fair battle. Good game, Mordred!" :)
___

S-Something's off about Roswaal...What's he planning?
___

Star: "We..need to tell you something..."
___

Lapis: "What Luvia said..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Divine Beast Biker Zelda is still the most badass thing from the upcoming DLC.

The playable Guardian is a close second lol
Upcoming? It's out right now, It's just... not easy to unlock because you gotta complete challenges.

Also, Link's flail can copy weapons.

---

---
---
Penny: "I am out of the running...But that was a fair battle. Good game, Mordred!" :)
___

___

___

Yang: "My turn!"
---
Deadpool: "He sus." :V
---
Kanna: "It's... not gonna be easy to do..."
---
Palu: -sighs- "I suppose we do..."

Lars is a bit of slacker, so she shouldn't feel too bad- :p
___

Moon: "Right, we'll tell her that we'll at least try to bring Glossaryck back..."

-He's out there, but was only sighted in the Realm of Magic itself...-+
-she still does though-

-her time as part of Team RWBY humbled her :V-
---
Ingrid: -nods- "Let's do just that then."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Upcoming? It's out right now, It's just... not easy to unlock because you gotta complete challenges.

Also, Link's flail can copy weapons.
..I need to get it and work on said challenges, then. Are they fairly difficult or are there just a lot of them?

Also the flail sounds completely insane lol

-she still does though-

-her time as part of Team RWBY humbled her :V-
---
Ingrid: -nods- "Let's do just that then."
-She truly is best girl- :V

-Weiss' thoughts?-
___

-To Star!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-YES-
---
Palu: "Kama?"
-THEN THAT-
---
Kama: "Uuuh, yes?"
Occasionally I'll play ordinary stages if I don't want to take some battles too seriously...but even on casual some stages just aren't that fun to play on.

-He leads them, straight to the boss battle-

-The Junior Clown Car is visibly damaged, and metal rods on the the walls soon start conducting electricity, making the room itself as a hazard-
___

-It seems like she will...-
___

-How is Medusa doing right now, anyway?-
Amen to that.

Gareth: "...So no wall jumps, right?"
---
-Appears to be the case, so she sighs first-
---
-She was in the infirmary at the moment-
___

___

___

---
---
---
-Yang is given the controller-
---
-Emilia stared at Subaru for a little... Before she says he's such a jerk. He backs down saying "woah, that came out of nowhere!"-

Subaru you jerk.png

-She says she's not very smart, but she gets what's at stake and it's her duty, she asks him to keep believing in her instead of spoiling her, though she doesn't thinks she's convincing, he assures her he believes in her 100%. She smiles and thanks him, still, she thinks she'll cause trouble to the villagers and regrets it, so Subaru asks to leave them to him, and she says that of course she can, she trusts him a lot-

Medea: "...They're cute together..."

-Two days later, the villagers are allowed to leave, Otto is impressed Subaru convinvced of it as the blonde seems too stuborn, but Subaru brought him the logic that the villagers close to Roswal's mansion aren't needed to free the people of Sanctuary, just Emilia, though he teases Otto that for a trader he can judge character quick. Subaru then sees the handkerchief Petra made him, Ram says it's an old fashioned good luck charm, but he explains his origin and hopes that she's fine, Ram says Frederica is not the type to be careless on new recruits-

-Subaru asks her if she trusts Frederica, Ram says that while there's no doubt he had to plan stuff here, she's Frederica. Still, she says Roswaal told her that if violence is required, they should get Beatrice on their side. She says if Beatrice falters, Roswaal said they must said the words "Roswaal said you ask the questoin", Ram doesn't knows the details, but that was the order-
---
-Erika confused...-
---
Luvia: "We must be quick, but effective..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
..I need to get it and work on said challenges, then. Are they fairly difficult or are there just a lot of them?

Also the flail sounds completely insane lol
It's mostly gathering ingredients, but some have extra stuff you get from normally playing the game from what I did so far.

It's really fun, but I still prefer the sword moveset.

-She truly is best girl- :V

-Weiss' thoughts?-
___

-To Star!-
-Yang is best girl tho... but every one in RWBY is good girl :V-

Weiss: Maybe I got too ambitious
---
-YES!-

-THEN THAT-
---
Kama: "Uuuh, yes?"
-RUBY WANNA DO SAND CASTLES-
---
Palu: "Everything alright?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Amen to that.

Gareth: "...So no wall jumps, right?"
---
-Appears to be the case, so she sighs first-
---
-She was in the infirmary at the moment-
-There are several other mini-Koopa Clown Cars present, one for each player-

-...The boss fight is like a lethal game of flying bumper cars!-
___

-And afterwards?-
___

-Is she starting to recover from her injuries?-

It's mostly gathering ingredients, but some have extra stuff you get from normally playing the game from what I did so far.

Alright, sounds like it's mostly just somewhat time-consuming, then.

Sometimes the default items and moves are the best.

-Yang is best girl tho... but every one in RWBY is good girl :V-

Weiss: Maybe I got too ambitious
---
-YES!-
-The main cast is great. Oobleck's still the best character though-

-After all, this place is just a local town pastry shop-
___

Star: "Mom? Ingrid? What are you doing here?"

---
---
---
---
-Emilia stared at Subaru for a little... Before she says he's such a jerk. He backs down saying "woah, that came out of nowhere!"-

View attachment 320190

-She says she's not very smart, but she gets what's at stake and it's her duty, she asks him to keep believing in her instead of spoiling her, though she doesn't thinks she's convincing, he assures her he believes in her 100%. She smiles and thanks him, still, she thinks she'll cause trouble to the villagers and regrets it, so Subaru asks to leave them to him, and she says that of course she can, she trusts him a lot-

-Two days later, the villagers are allowed to leave, Otto is impressed Subaru convinvced of it as the blonde seems too stuborn, but Subaru brought him the logic that the villagers close to Roswal's mansion aren't needed to free the people of Sanctuary, just Emilia, though he teases Otto that for a trader he can judge character quick. Subaru then sees the handkerchief Petra made him, Ram says it's an old fashioned good luck charm, but he explains his origin and hopes that she's fine, Ram says Frederica is not the type to be careless on new recruits-

-Subaru asks her if she trusts Frederica, Ram says that while there's no doubt he had to plan stuff here, she's Frederica. Still, she says Roswaal told her that if violence is required, they should get Beatrice on their side. She says if Beatrice falters, Roswaal said they must said the words "Roswaal said you ask the questoin", Ram doesn't knows the details, but that was the order-
---
-Erika confused...-
---
Penny: "Give it your all!" -Said to both-
___

Peridot: "I don't ship it...I don't ship it...I definitely don't ship it..." :urg:
___

Star: "It won't be, but you still have a right to know, so we'll try our best to explain..."
___

-They must finish assembling some teams to deal with Drakkon and his generals...Chaldea could send everything they've got at him, but not without a plan-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
-Erika confused...-
---
___

Peridot: "I don't ship it...I don't ship it...I definitely don't ship it..." :urg:
___

Star: "It won't be, but you still have a right to know, so we'll try our best to explain..."
___

-They must finish assembling some teams to deal with Drakkon and his generals...Chaldea could send everything they've got at him, but not without a plan-
-Yang picked Johnny Cage-
---
Deadpool:
1624304633331.png

---
Kanna: "...Remember how Mama and I are dragons?"
---
-so a plan they must make-

-The main cast is great. Oobleck's still the best character though-

-After all, this place is just a local town pastry shop-
___

Star: "Mom? Ingrid? What are you doing here?"
-he's too good for the Atlas and Vacuo arcs :V-
---
Ingrid: -letting Moon speak while casually hiding the remains of the magic book behind her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he's too good for the Atlas and Vacuo arcs :V-
---
Ingrid: -letting Moon speak while casually hiding the remains of the magic book behind her-
-I think it aould've been cool to see him and the rest of Beacon's teachers getting a fight with Ironwood, but ah well-
___

Moon: "We have a very important matter to discuss. It's about...Glossaryck."

Star: "...You think he's still around, too?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-RUBY WANNA DO SAND CASTLES-
---
Palu: "Everything alright?"
-THEN RUBY SHALL DO SAND CASTLES-
---
Kama: "Yeah, why would I not be?"
-There are several other mini-Koopa Clown Cars present, one for each player-

-...The boss fight is like a lethal game of flying bumper cars!-
___

-And afterwards?-
___

-Is she starting to recover from her injuries?-
-So the two kids will likely have the most fun- :p
---
Aya: "...Talk"
-Monika's eyes gleamed with light-
---
-Indeed she is, now that the firtz is gone at last-
___

___

___

---
Deadpool:
View attachment 320200
---
---
Mordred: "Hollywood star vs Hollywood star?" :p
---
-Hayate annd Medea know they ship it-

Blackbeard: "Gee, the clown man is just being the more sus as time goes on..."

-Emilia then arrives and says she's sorry if she interrupted any talk, but he says it's nothing important and she takes priority. She's glad to hear, but says the villagers should be the ones prioritized and he says he'll make sure they're safe. She touched his chest praying that the spirits may bless him-

Blessed Ship.png

-On the road, Garfiel is guiding them up to where the barrier should be, Subaru thanks him, he says it's no problem, but needs to ask him something-

Garfiel Riding.png

-Thus Garfiel asks him... He could and did the trial, right? Subaru is speechless, but Garfiel says he can't hide it. He says he could do it instead of Emilia, he he couldn't, t's her responsibility. But then Garfiel asks, just how hard is it to confront the past? He's seen her coming out the failed trial crying, broken. Subaru says he knows she has what's necessary to confront it, but Garfiel says that maybe she doesn't wants to see her past, with how she cries... Subaru admits, he didn't think much of that, but it0s too obvious in hindsight-

-Now they've come close to the barrier, meaning it's time for Garfiel to go off, but beforehand he gives Subaru the pendant he's wearing, saying he has his reasons, but if it's necessary, he must show it to Frederica-
---
Erika: "How would I forget?"
---
-And for that, they shall do a meeting-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So the two kids will likely have the most fun- :p
---
Aya: "...Talk"
-Monika's eyes gleamed with light-
---
-Indeed she is, now that the firtz is gone at last-
Paris, my friend! Let's teach this bully a lesson!
___

-This is clearly nonsense, but what does she have to say?-
___

-A certain fox Pokemon wanted to visit her-

---
Deadpool:
View attachment 320200
---
---
---

-Emilia then arrives and says she's sorry if she interrupted any talk, but he says it's nothing important and she takes priority. She's glad to hear, but says the villagers should be the ones prioritized and he says he'll make sure they're safe. She touched his chest praying that the spirits may bless him-

View attachment 320204

-On the road, Garfiel is guiding them up to where the barrier should be, Subaru thanks him, he says it's no problem, but needs to ask him something-

View attachment 320206

-Thus Garfiel asks him... He could and did the trial, right? Subaru is speechless, but Garfiel says he can't hide it. He says he could do it instead of Emilia, he he couldn't, t's her responsibility. But then Garfiel asks, just how hard is it to confront the past? He's seen her coming out the failed trial crying, broken. Subaru says he knows she has what's necessary to confront it, but Garfiel says that maybe she doesn't wants to see her past, with how she cries... Subaru admits, he didn't think much of that, but it0s too obvious in hindsight-

-Now they've come close to the barrier, meaning it's time for Garfiel to go off, but beforehand he gives Subaru the pendant he's wearing, saying he has his reasons, but if it's necessary, he must show it to Frederica-
---
---
(Good luck.)

-Curious to see which of these two highly competitive warriors are gonna win-

___

W-We do know at least a part of Emilia's past thanks to that film special...

Poor girl must've lived her whole life being feared and hated...
___

Star: "It..has something to do with that."
___

-With pretty much the same people as before-

-They already have a plan for Koragg and Rita, and they know about several of Rita's old monsters, but IIRC they never really made a plan to deal with Drakkon himself...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I think it aould've been cool to see him and the rest of Beacon's teachers getting a fight with Ironwood, but ah well-
___

Moon: "We have a very important matter to discuss. It's about...Glossaryck."

Star: "...You think he's still around, too?"
-totally-

-anyway... now what?-
---
Ingrid: -taken aback by the specific wording- "Wait, you think so as well? How so?"

-THEN RUBY SHALL DO SAND CASTLES-
---
Kama: "Yeah, why would I not be?"
-AT SUPER SPEEDS-
---
Palu: "You seem nervous..."

---

---
---
(Good luck.)

___

___

___

-They already have a plan for Koragg and Rita, and they know about several of Rita's old monsters, but IIRC they never really made a plan to deal with Drakkon himself...-
Yang: "You want a mirror match? Bring it on!"
---
Zelda: "I wish I could tell her everything is fine..."
---
Kanna: "Yeah... how do I explain...?" -legit doesn't know how to word it without making Erika worry-
---
-and now they have to deal with Coyle too.... who is mostly an annoying distraction at best, but she's still something that can get in the way between Chaldea and Drakkon-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I think the last thing concerning Weiss a few posts ago was unreplied?-
___

Star: "He...kinda sorta gave me some cryptic advice that helped me save magic."

Moon: "You saw him alive?!"
Weiss: -hoping they don't overwork themselves-
---
Ingrid: "Well, that's... exceeding even my expecations." -showing the remains of the book-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: -hoping they don't overwork themselves-
---
Ingrid: "Well, that's... exceeding even my expecations." -showing the remains of the book-
-They usually don't as long with both of them working here-

-Sadie even helped Lars make the coffee so both orders would be finished sooner-
___

Star: "...A PIECE OF MY SPELLBOOK?!"

-Understandably shocked-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They usually don't as long with both of them working here-

-Sadie even helped Lars make the coffee so both orders would be finished sooner-
___

Star: "...A PIECE OF MY SPELLBOOK?!"

-Understandably shocked-
-how nice-
---
Ingrid: "It would appear not all of it was destroyed, so I started speculating that maybe he's not fully gone."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sadie: "Orders up!"
___

Star: "He totally isn't! He didn't tell me how he showed up, though. Ugh, even near deathz he's always talking in annoying riddles..."
Ruby: -wants cookies-
---
Ingrid: "I like his style." :p "But seriously, I think either he's not truly dead as long as the book is not fully destroyed........or the book only served as a way for him to manifest outside of magic itself.

Whichever theory is right, if any of them......I don't know. Honestly, I don't know much about how your universe has such a direct access to magic itself and it utterly fascinates me."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Paris, my friend! Let's teach this bully a lesson!
___

-This is clearly nonsense, but what does she have to say?-
___

-A certain fox Pokemon wanted to visit her-
Paris: "Yes, I am so ready for it!"
---
Monika: "I just wanted to ask you my dear, why did you leave the family business?"
Aya: As I feared...
---
-A little one whose species name derives from evolution-
(Good luck.)

___

___

___

---
---
Kanna: "Yeah... how do I explain...?" -legit doesn't know how to word it without making Erika worry-
---
-and now they have to deal with Coyle too.... who is mostly an annoying distraction at best, but she's still something that can get in the way between Chaldea and Drakkon-
Mordred: "You bet that I do" :p
---
Hayate: "How did she come to live alone, though...?"

-Rather than the ED being present in the episode, the credits started to play in the last scene. While Otto arrived with the others in safety to the village, Subaru arrived at the mansion riding Patrasche, and thanked her by peting her head, then went to enter-

-........There was complete silence, neither Frederica nor Petra spoke. Subaru started walking around, confused at why none of the maids have appeared at all...-

Mansion Alone.png

-It was after a little bit he started panicking realizing one thing: Rem could be in danger, and thus he runs to her bedroom and was close to get in.... But then a cutting sound followed by a splash were heard and he tripped, and to his horror, he saw his own bowels fell down by a cut on his gut and was quickly bleeding to death... Just like... The first two times he died, and it was by the hand of...-

-And it was then he hears her voice saying "last time we met, you promised you'd take good care of your entrails" and as Subaru laid there dying, his eyes looked up at the figure of the scantily-clad assassin Elsa Granhiert, who smirked there in sadism as she saw the light leave his eyes-

-And like always, the episode's name was revealed by the end...-

Episode Title.png

(Back when I narrated the first episodes I didn't use screenshots as often and I only had shown Elsa's head, but as you can see by virtue of her design, I'll be pretty much be obligated to spoiler them since she's pretty important for the rest of this season)
---
-She already is very worried-
---
-After all, she was deemed important enough for Drakkon to send a general to rescue her-
-AT SUPER SPEEDS-
---
Palu: "You seem nervous..."
-So it will end messy?- :p
---
Kama: "Who? You mean me?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: -wants cookies-
---
Ingrid: "I like his style." :p "But seriously, I think either he's not truly dead as long as the book is not fully destroyed........or the book only served as a way for him to manifest outside of magic itself.

Whichever theory is right, if any of them......I don't know. Honestly, I don't know much about how your universe has such a direct access to magic itself and it utterly fascinates me."
-Which she then sees aren't on the menu-
___

Moon: "And perhaps the book's partial survival is what allowed him to speak to Star in the realm of magic in the first place"

Star: "Wasn't Glossaryck created by the universe itself? That had to have been before the spellbook was written..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So it will end messy?- :p
---
Kama: "Who? You mean me?"
-yes-
---
Palu: "I'm talking to you, so yes."

-Which she then sees aren't on the menu-
___

Moon: "And perhaps the book's partial survival is what allowed him to speak to Star in the realm of magic in the first place"

Star: "Wasn't Glossaryck created by the universe itself? That had to have been before the spellbook was written..."
-she's sad-
---
Ingrid: "...I suppose that would make the most sense. So his life being tied to the book.... could it be a lie?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "Yes, I am so ready for it!"
---
Monika: "I just wanted to ask you my dear, why did yu leave the family business?"
Aya: As I feared...
---
-A little one whose species name derives from evolution-
TIME TO FIGHT!
___

-At least she's starting out hy actually asking why she left it in the first place this time...-
___

-And if visitors were allowed, Medusa would see him standing at the door, accompanied by at least one of her fellow Riders-

-she's sad-
---
Ingrid: "...I suppose that would make the most sense. So his life being tied to the book.... could it be a lie?"
-There are some cupcakes containing strawberries among the pastries, however-
___

Star: "Glossaryck's very existence is starting to get more confusing than his riddles. And that's saying something"

---
---
---
---

-Rather than the ED being present in the episode, the credits started to play in the last scene. While Otto arrived with the others in safety to the village, Subaru arrived at the mansion riding Patrasche, and thanked her by peting her head, then went to enter-

-........There was complete silence, neither Frederica nor Petra spoke. Subaru started walking around, confused at why none of the maids have appeared at all...-

View attachment 320233

-It was after a little bit he started panicking realizing one thing: Rem could be in danger, and thus he runs to her bedroom and was close to get in.... But then a cutting sound followed by a splash were heard and he tripped, and to his horror, he saw his own bowelsfell down by a cut on his gut and was quickly bleeding to death... Just like... The first two times he died, and it was by the hand of...-

-And it was then he hear her voice saying "last time we met, you promised you'd take good careof your entrails" and as Subaru laid there dying, his eyes looked up at the figure of the scantily-clad assassin Elsa Granhiert, who smirked there in sadism as she saw the light leave his eyes-

View attachment 320236

(Back when I narrated the first episodes I didn't use screenshots as often and I only had shown Elsa's head, but as you can see by virtue of her design, I'll be pretty much be obligated to spoiler them since she's pretty important for the rest of this season)
---
---
-After all, she was deemed important enough for Drakkon to send a general to rescue her-
-Even Jigglypuff was hyped to watch a fighter game round-

-It helps that a Jigglypuff part of every SSB roster :V-

___

Peridot: "HER again?!"

-Alphys was freaking out-

-Undyne was pissed-
___

-Star is thinking they might want to start by explaining the curse the two dragons have, but that might too confusing for someone as young Erika-
___

-They've beaten her twice now, and Jenny is confident they can defeat her a third time-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

-It was after a little bit he started panicking realizing one thing: Rem could be in danger, and thus he runs to her bedroom and was close to get in.... But then a cutting sound followed by a splash were heard and he tripped, and to his horror, he saw his own bowelsfell down by a cut on his gut and was quickly bleeding to death... Just like... The first two times he died, and it was by the hand of...-

-And it was then he hear her voice saying "last time we met, you promised you'd take good careof your entrails" and as Subaru laid there dying, his eyes looked up at the figure of the scantily-clad assassin Elsa Granhiert, who smirked there in sadism as she saw the light leave his eyes-

---
---

___

-Undyne was pissed-
___

-Star is thinking they might want to start by explaining the curse the two dragons have, but that might too confusing for someone as young Erika to understand-
___

-They've beaten her twice now, and Jenny is confident they can defeat her a third time-
-Yang knows this character, doing lotsa combos-
---
Zelda: "Great..."
---
Kanna: "Well... as... as awesome as it is to be one, it's... not without its drawbacks."
---
-but it's still time that could be spent dealing with Drakkon-

-and who knows what she could do with Drakkon's stuff-

-There are some cupcakes containing strawberries among the pastries, however-
___

Star: "Glossaryck's very existence is starting to get more confusing than his riddles. And that's saying something"
-SPARKLY EYES-
---
Ingrid: "Again, I like him." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-yes-
---
Palu: "I'm talking to you, so yes."
-As it was expected- :p
---
Kama: -Red- "I-I don't know what you mean"
TIME TO FIGHT!
___

-At least she's starting out hy actually asking why she left it in the first place this time...-
___

-And if visitors were allowed, Medusa would see him standing at the door, accompanied by at least one of her fellow Riders-
-INDEED, THS THEY'LL TRY-
---
Monika: "You looked so happy when you used to do it..."
Aya: Used to.
---
Medusa: "...Oh, it's you Patxi"
-And that was Quetzalcoatl-

___

-Undyne was pissed-
___

-Star is thinking they might want to start by explaining the curse the two dragons have, but that might too confusing for someone as young Erika-
___

---
---
Kanna: "Well... as... as awesome as it is to be one, it's... not without its drawbacks."
---

-But Mordred was not faltering, proving she's taken some time to play-
---
Blackbeard: "What does she want?!"

Hayate: "She did say she'd be back... Took a full season, but she kept the promise"
---
Erika: "...What? Not all of it is good?"
---
-Yeah, pretty much...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-INDEED, THS THEY'LL TRY-
---
Monika: "You looked so happy when you used to do it..."
Aya: Used to.
---
Medusa: "...Oh, it's you Patxi"
-And that was Quetzalcoatl-
-It's a fast-paced battle, with Not!Bowser Jr. frequently spin dashing to try and knock the players into the electrical field-
___

-That's not her way of life anymore, and her mother still doesn't understand why-
___

-Patxi is silent-

-He's in a little bit of disbelief, because he hasn't seen her even once since Drakkon struck her down, alongside the other Servants from the Fuyuki Holy Grail War...-

---
---
---

---

Hayate: "She did say she'd be back... Took a full season, but she kept the promise"
---
---
-Yeah, pretty much...-
-Winter woke up to watch the round as well-

-She wasn't rooting for either Yang or Mordred in particular, she just thought the fight was cool :V-

___

Sh-She has to be dealt with, fast...Wait, how far back in the past is Subaru going to be sent to?!
___

Star: "Sadly, no, it isn't..."

___

-Jenny will volunteer to help deal with her while several other deal with Drakkon, then. And sabotage any of her new experiments if necessary-

-Coyle's harmed many people she cares about and has threatened several more, so Jenny won't rest until the Rad Scientist has been defeated for good-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She orders those?- :p
___

Star: "He didn't have to be cryptic all the time." :glare:
-TOTALLY-
---
Ingrid: "If he would be so open, then would it truly be a challenge to become the next Queen?"

-As it was expected- :p
---
Kama: -Red- "I-I don't know what you mean"
-totally-
---
Palutena: How cute~

---

---
---
-Yeah, pretty much...-

-She wasn't rooting for either Yang or Mordred in particular, she just thought the fight was cool :V-

___

Sh-She has to be dealt with, fast...Wait, how far back in the past is Subaru going to be sent to?!
___

___

-Jenny will volunteer to help deal with her while several other deal with Drakkon, then. And sabotage any of her new experiments if necessary-

-Coyle's harmed many people she cares about and has threatened several more, so Jenny won't rest until the Rad Scientist has been defeated for good-
-NUT PUNCH-
---
Zelda: "Probably too far."
---
Kanna: "Shiny dragonstones can deal with what I'm about to say though..."
---
Palu: "Great........Even a while after he's gone, Toffee is still putting all of us at risk..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-It's a fast-paced battle, with Not!Bowser Jr. frequently spin dashing to try and knock the players into the electrical field-
___

-That's not her way of life anymore, and her mother still doesn't understand why-
___

-Patxi is silent-

-He's in a little bit of disbelief, because he hasn't seen her even once since Drakkon struck her down, alongside the other Servants from the Fuyuki Holy Grail War...-
-Works with Charlott- :p
---
Monika: "But you haven't for the last couple of years..."
Aya: "YEs, I know I haven't"
---
Medusa: "...Wil you just stand there?"
-totally-
---
Palutena: How cute~
-It falls apart instantly- :p
---
Kama: ...Why am I liking that she's noticing me?

___

___

___

-NUT PUNCH-
---
---
---
Palu: "Great........Even a while after he's gone, Toffee is still putting all of us at risk..."
-Just reading that hurts me- :V
---
-As they were about to play the next episode, they saw some good news on Twitter-

-Saga of Tanya the Evil season 2 is finally confirmed-
---
Erika: "...D-Did something happen to Mama because of it?"
---
Merlin: "There, there" -pat- "Being gloomy doesn't suits you"

Luvia: "Who knows at what point the timeline is currently fractured..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Works with Charlott- :p
---
Monika: "But you haven't for the last couple of years..."
Aya: "YEs, I know I haven't"
---
Medusa: "...Wil you just stand there?"
-Making Lancer mad, and more determined to beat Not!Bowser Jr.-
___

-That much is obvious, guven that Monika already knew that...-
___

-Nope. In fact, he runs right up to her hospital bed-

-TOTALLY-
---
Ingrid: "If he would be so open, then would it truly be a challenge to become the next Queen?"
-And the cupcakes are served only a minute later-
___

Star: "I don't know! Does it really need to be more challenging than it already is...?"

-NUT PUNCH-
---
---
---
---
-As they were about to play the next episode, they saw some good news on Twitter-

---
---

(...That was painful to watch.)
___

Another season 2 confirmation!
___

Star: "It kinda did..."
___

Ford: "But it's not too late to fix!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It falls apart instantly- :p
---
Kama: ...Why am I liking that she's noticing me?
-sad ruby...-
---
-why wonder and not just enjoy?-

-And the cupcakes are served only a minute later-
___

Star: "I don't know! Does it really need to be more challenging than it already is...?"
-EXCITED RUBY-
---
Ingrid: "Were it easy, anyone could be Queen."

---

---
---

___

___

___

Yang: -combo'd off of it-
---
Zelda: "Whoa..."
---
Kanna: "Actually, yeah. That's exactly what happened."
---
Palu: -smiled at Merlin- "We've got some time-specialized allies... but they're all busy looking for the source of Phazon, which is about as dangerous as Drakkon, if not more..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-EXCITED RUBY-
---
Ingrid: "Were it easy, anyone could be Queen."
-As for Blake, she seemed to be out of luck. She couldn't find any item on the menu containing fish :V-
___

Star: "I'm not saying it has to be easy, either..."

-In truth, Glossaryck only taught Star through riddles because it was an effective teaching method for her specifically-

-By contrast, back when Moon was still learning magic, Glossaryck's lessons were always clear and straightforward, because he realized that was what worked for her-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-As for Blake, she seemed to be out of luck. She couldn't find any item on the menu containing fish :V-
___

Star: "I'm not saying it has to be easy, either..."

-In truth, Glossaryck only taught Star through riddles because it was an effective teaching method for her specifically-

-By contrast, back when Moon was still learning magic, Glossaryck's lessons were always clear and straightforward, because he realized that was what worked for her-
-she's sad-
---
Ingrid: "And yet you managed to figure them out as you trained, right?"

-would Moon point it out?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Making Lancer mad, and more determined to beat Not!Bowser Jr.-
___

-That much is obvious, guven that Monika already knew that...-
___

-Nope. In fact, he runs right up to her hospital bed-
-He wasn't the only one either... Paris was too-
---
Monika: "So I was really wondering... Why?"
---
-Of course, and she petted him-
-sad ruby...-
---
-why wonder and not just enjoy?-
Arthur: "Are you okay?"
---
Kama: ...Maybe I shouldn't think that...
___

___

___

---
---
---
Palu: -smiled at Merlin- "We've got some time-specialized allies... but they're all busy looking for the source of Phazon, which is about as dangerous as Drakkon, if not more..."
Mordred: "Low one, I liek it" :p
---
-What's more, a short OVA was actually just released!-

Hayate: "Huh, neat~"
---
Erika: "...Oh no..." -sad- "D-Did she hurt someone?"
---
Merlin: "So it's up tothe rest of us to go see, welp. Hopefully after them we can get to the beach"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He wasn't the only one either... Paris was too-
---
Monika: "So I was really wondering... Why?"
---
-Of course, and she petted him-
FOR CHARLOTTE!

-He really cares about her, too, doesn't he?-
___

-What's Aya's answer...?-
___

-Which the Eevee immediately returned with a nuzzle-

(I missed you...)

---
---
---
---

---
---
Merlin: "So it's up tothe rest of us to go see, welp. Hopefully after them we can get to the beach"
Penny: "Yang is in the lead!"
___

Can't complain about that!
___

Star: "...You could say that..."

-It's probably for the best that they leave out the gorier and scarier details...Just that it was bad enough for Kamui to get arrested-
___

Lapis: "Ugh, we could all use a vacation after this..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arthur: "Are you okay?"
---
Kama: ...Maybe I shouldn't think that...
Ruby: "My sandcastle..." :sadeyes:
---
-why not?-

---

---
---
Penny: "Yang is in the lead!"
___

Can't complain about that!
___

Star: "...You could say that..."

-It's probably for the best that they leave out the gorier and scarier details...Just that it was bad enough for Kamui to get arrested-
___

Lapis: "Ugh, we could all use a vacation after this..."
Yang: "Just using the tools the game gives me." :p
---
Zelda: "Sweet!"
---
Kanna: "She... lost control..."
---
Palu: "We won't get one..."

Top Bottom