• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-HE DEFEATS NOT!LUDWIG!-
___

-She's a grown woman, now, though...and a ghost as well...who has been around for multiple centuries-

-She doesn't need her a mother to watch over her anymore-
___

(Heheh! That fight was months ago, and Winter and I got healed up quickly thanks to the TSAB!)
---
Aya: "I am an adult! I am centuries old even!"

Monika: "But I still wanted to make sure you were okay"

Aya: "...Where were you when those doll bodies I made for myself were killed?"

Monika: "It was difficult to attempt to raise the dead in a metal tower"
---
Medusa: "So how's your progress with her?" :p
Kanna: "And you do seem to be good friend with her."
---
-YAY-
---
-she doesn't know what to do, does she?-
Arisa: "I-I guess we are..."
Everyone: Is she a... Tsundere?
---
-AND ALSO SHOVELS-
---
-Nope, she's never been in care of kids- :V
-She's having more success than Rin would, at least- :V
___

Peridot: "And the other question is how do they break the cycle?!"
___

Star: "So am I..."
___

Dipper; "Whew, that's a relief..."

Mabel: "So Star's home can still be saved!"
-Blake is taking the time to explain her the basic controls-
---
Zelda: "I suppose we'll find out."
---
Kanna: "Let's just go see her. Erika is crying so much for Mama..."
---
Palu: "Well, that's a relief, at least."
-To be fair, that's not a high bar- :p

-As Atalanta listened-
------
-Petra used her own handkerchief to cover Subaru's wound, he thanked her, but then noticed her hand hand is bloody too. He apologized as he untied the handkerchief she gave him, saying he always puts her in harm's way, but she says that when she's in harm's way, he's come to save her before, so now is her turn, and she says they must get Rem and Beatrice out so they can escape with them, Ram and Frederica. Subaru says he's pitiful right now, not as self-deprecating as saying that she's awesome. He stands up, offers his hand and says they must get ut together, Petra smiles and nods as they start to come out-

The Kid Won't Last.png

-Petra stopped briefly saying "oh, I must have said yes rather than nodding, that's the proper response" while sticking her tongue out, Subaru chuckled saying he'll tell Frederica and Ram to scold her la- AND THEN THE ROOM GETS DESTROYED BY FALLEN DEBRIS FROM COLLATERAL DAMAGE THAT CRUSHES THEM-

Osakabehime: "...So that's how"
------
Tiki: "Yes, we must now..."

-Kanna noticed Papa looked a little different-
------
Amy: "We just need to isolate the area to make sure none get infected. What you say, Admiral?"

Lindy: "Hmmm, I suppose I can authorize it"

Chrono: "Understood, a team shall be assembled"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Aya: "I am an adult! I am centuries old even!"

Monika: "But I still wanted to make sure you were okay"

Aya: "...Where were you when those doll bodies I made for myself were killed?"

Monika: "It was difficult to attempt to raise the dead in a metal tower"
---
Medusa: "So how's your progress with her?" :p
Now we just have to...defeat him again! At his castle...

...Booooooo!

___

-So she was still in Basel at that time...-Her mother was trying to follow her, but hadn't quite found her yet-

-So that means the first time Aya found herself on this island, she really was alone-

___

(H-Huh? Y-You mean with...with Winter?) -Blushing Eevee-

Yang: "Heh." :grin:
---
-so they go-
-Steven and Connie laughed-

Amethyst: "Garnet and I do this all the time whenever we play Steven Tag."

Garnet: "That's true." -Shapeshifted into a red Steven. With the addition of Garnet's visor-
___

-They arrive at the monster temple Ludo had claimed as his new base, the day after Toffee revealed his survival and the failed mission to rescue Glossaryck that temporarily cost Daisuke, Marvelous and Urbosa their Souls, as well as Lekmet's life-

-Blake is taking the time to explain her the basic controls-
---
Zelda: "I suppose we'll find out."
---
Kanna: "Let's just go see her. Erika is crying so much for Mama..."
---
Palu: "Well, that's a relief, at least."

-As Atalanta listened-
------
-Petra used her own handkerchief to cover Subaru's wound, he thanked her, but then noticed her hand hand is bloody too. He apologized as he untied the handkerchief she gave him, saying he always puts her in harm's way, but she says that when she's in harm's way, he's come to save her before, so now is her turn, and she says they must get Rem and Beatrice out so they can escape with them, Ram and Frederica. Subaru says he's pitiful right now, not as self-deprecating as saying that she's awesome. He stands up, offers his hand and says they must get ut together, Petra smiles and nods as they start to come out-

View attachment 320672

-Petra stopped briefly saying "oh, I must have said yes rather than nodding, that's the proper response" while sticking her tongue out, Subaru chuckled saying he'll tell Frederica and Ram to scold her la- AND THEN THE ROOM GETS DESTROYED BY FALLEN DEBRIS FROM COLLATERAL DAMAGE THAT CRUSHES THEM-

------

------
Amy: "We just need to isolate the area to make sure none get infected. What you say, Admiral?"

-Ata's Pokemon remained curious as to how well she'll do once she learns the basics-
___

Alphys/Undyne/Peridot: :crazy:

-Yeah, that scene was really too sudden and horrifying for them to be anything other than shocked silent...-
___

Star: (Wait, Shirou looks different somehow...)
___

-Will the team consist of TSAB operatives only or will they authorize some members of Chaldea to come along?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Now we just have to...defeat him again! At his castle...

...Booooooo!

___

-So she was still in Basel at that time...-Her mother was trying to follow her, but hadn't quite found her yet-

-So that means the first time Aya found herself on this island, she really was alone-

___

(H-Huh? Y-You mean with...with Winter?) -Blushing Eevee-
-hey groan as they get ready for it-
---
Aya: I wish it could have stayed like that...
---
Medusa: "Yes, who else?" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arisa: "I-I guess we are..."
Everyone: Is she a... Tsundere?
---
-AND ALSO SHOVELS-
---
-Nope, she's never been in care of kids- :V
-yes? :V-
---
-and sand!-
---
-Ana helps?-

-Steven and Connie laughed-

Amethyst: "Garnet and I do this all the time whenever we play Steven Tag."

Garnet: "That's true." -Shapeshifted into a red Steven. With the addition of Garnet's visor-
___

-They arrive at the monster temple Ludo had claimed as his new base, the day after Toffee revealed his survival and the failed mission to rescue Glossaryck that temporarily cost Daisuke, Marvelous and Urbosa their Souls, as well as Lekmet's life-
Ruby: "How cute." :)
---
Ingrid: -frowns remembering that day-

-As Atalanta listened-
------

The Kid Won't Last.png't Last.png
The Kid Won't Last.png't Last.png

------

------

-Ata's Pokemon remained curious as to how well she'll do once she learns the basics-
___

-Yeah, that scene was really too sudden and horrifying for them to be anything other than shocked silent...-
___

___

-Will the team consist of TSAB operatives only or will they authorize some members of Chaldea to come along?-
-how good will Ata be?-
---
Zelda: "Wow..."
---
Kanna: "...Are you getting old, Papa?"
---
-Chaldea has some powerful people, so why not?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-hey groan as they get ready for it-
---
Aya: I wish it could have stayed like that...
---
Medusa: "Yes, who else?" :p
-The theme of the castle immediately becomes apparent-

-Skewers. Lots and lots of skewers-
___

-But it didn't, and now she's followed her to this same island...-
___

(W-Well...I was actually getting to that. We eventually got to spend some time together watching TV during a break from all the attacks...)

Ruby: "How cute." :)
---
Ingrid: -frowns remembering that day-
Steven: "It's basically Tag...except I'm always it, and the Gems have to shapeshift into me if I tag them." :p

-Notable that Pearl was the only Gem present who hasn't shapeshifted-
___

-Moon did as well, if nothing else because she lost a friend that day. Lekmet was the one casuality of that fight that couldn't be revived-

-Regardless, they knew the focus had to be on finding out what happened to Glossaryck-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: "It's basically Tag...except I'm always it, and the Gems have to shapeshift into me if I tag them." :p

-Notable that Pearl was the only Gem present who hasn't shapeshifted-
___

-Moon did as well, if nothing else because she lost a friend that day. Lekmet was the one casuality of that fight that couldn't be revived-

-Regardless, they knew the focus had to be on finding out what happened to Glossaryck-
Weiss: "Every Gem?"
---
-what do they see?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

-how good will Ata be?-
---
---
---
-Not much, she really is new to this-
---
-Subaru was still alive, but barely conscious, he managed to see and hear Ram saying that this was a mistake, then placing him on Patrasche's back saying this is what she can do. Patrasche begins to run from the mansion with her Master on her back... But the dragon was then attack by a demonic beast, with enough strength to send Subaru flying right through a window on the mansion, wounded, and his vision blurred by own blood, he at least was still mostly in one piece, and he noticed he still held Petra's hand-

-...But is wide eyed upon seeing it's Petra's disembodied hand, as the ED song and credits began to play and the camera quickly panned over shots of Patrasche's corpse, Ram's ribbon in a pool of blood and Petra's body under debris as Subaru screamed-
---
Shirou: "Well... It's nothing to worry about, honestly"
---
-What Uni said-
-yes? :V-
---
-and sand!-
---
-Ana helps?-
-She totally is- :p
---
-WHILE THEY HEAR THE WATER-
---
Ana: "..." Guess it's up to Miyu and me.
-The theme of the castle immediately becomes apparent-

-Skewers. Lots and lots of skewers-
___

-But it didn't, and now she's followed her to this same island...-
___

(W-Well...I was actually getting to that. We eventually got to spend some time together watching TV during a break from all the attacks...)
-They really wanna beat not!Ludwig even more now-
---
-She starts to worry what she might think of Lusamine-
---
Medusa: "Oh, big step" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They really wanna beat not!Ludwig even more now-
---
-She starts to worry what she might think of Lusamine-
---
Medusa: "Oh, big step" :p
-To make matters worse, Sledge Bros. and giant Dry Bones were plentiful throughout the level-
___

-Given that the woman has been physically weakened even since her separation from Nihilego...-
___

(I-It was just two friends watching TV...)

Weiss: "Every Gem?"
---
-what do they see?-
Steven: "Well...Pearl's never really liked the game, so no."
___

-Ludo, who's just now regaining consciousness from the fight-

-...Annnd subsequently freaking out over the fact that his wand has fused into his hand-

-how good will Ata be?-
---
---
---
---
-Subaru was still alive, but barely conscious, he managed to see and hear Ram saying that this was a mistake, then placing him on Patrasche's back saying this is what she can do. Patrasche begins to run from the mansion with her Master on her back... But the dragon was then attack by a demonic beast, with enough strength to send Subaru flying right through a window on the mansion, wounded, and his vision blurred by own blood, he at least was still mostly in one piece, and he noticed he still held Petra's hand-

-...But is wide eyed upon seeing it's Petra's disembodied hand, as the ED song and credits began to play and the camera quickly panned over shots of Patrasche's corpse, Ram's ribbon in a pool of blood and Petra's body under debris as Subaru screamed-
---
---
-What Uni said-
(...How did that girl learn so quickly?!)

( ...Right, she's a robot...)

___

-Alphys was in tears at this point, both hands covering her mouth in horror-
___

Marco: "Wait, for real?"
___

-Now the only question is who...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She totally is- :p
---
-WHILE THEY HEAR THE WATER-
---
Ana: "..." Guess it's up to Miyu and me.
-LMAO-
---
-THE WAVES-
---
-indeed...-

Steven: "Well...Pearl's never really liked the game, so no."
___

-Ludo, who's just now regaining consciousness from the fight-

-...Annnd subsequently freaking out over the fact that his wand has fused into his hand-
Ruby: "Bummer..."
---
Ingrid: "Okay, that's funny."

---

---
---
-What Uni said-

___

___

___

-so Ata lose-
---
Zelda: :c
---
Kanna: "...Is your skin darker in some places...? Papa, what's going on?" 😟
---
-who indeed-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Bummer..."
---
Ingrid: "Okay, that's funny."
-And wasn't Pearl the one Crystal Gem who said she doesn't shapeshift at all, even though she can?-
___

Ludo: "My wand! Where's... Where's my wand?!"

-He saw the glowing crystal in his hand, then panicked and fell over-

"My hand is a wand?! A wand-hand, I have a wand... hand. I don't know if I like this. Wait! I don't like this! Glossaryck. Where's Glossaryck?!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-To make matters worse, Sledge Bros. and giant Dry Bones were plentiful throughout the level-
___

-Given that the woman has been physically weakened even since her separation from Nihilego...-
___

(I-It was just two friends watching TV...)
Paris: "It's the ones that stand back up, but bigger!"
---
-Maybe she even expects her to kill her...-
---
Medusa: "Still, she feels comfortable around you" :p
-LMAO-
---
-THE WAVES-
---
-indeed...-
-Her VA is even known for voicing multiple pint-sized tsunderes- :p
---
-The Ocean's Gray Waves-
---
Ana: I'll inform Mommy of anything.

___

___

___

-so Ata lose-
---
---
---
-who indeed-
-Yeah, as pretty much expected-
---------
-Some of my characters felt in as much shock, namely Blackbeard and Osakabehime-

-After that, Subaru is walking towards Rem's room as the ED song plays, gripping on the handkerchief Petra gave as he walks with limp movements. But when he's finally close, Elsa arrived saying "ah good, you finally found me~"-

Ara ara Bowel-kun.png

-Upset, Subaru asks what of Frederica, Elsa is blunt saying she was an enjoyable prey. He asks who sent her, but Elsa says that's of not disclosure, gotta be professional, though since he came earlier it didn't go the precise way it originally intended. He asks about that, she at least tells him she was tasked with killing two maids and one shut-in in two days. She also admits to have a partner-in-crime named Meili, and she says she doesn't wants her to take some more credit, as she approaches Subaru to kill him-

-Subaru thinks to himself that even if this loop isn't meant to last... He refuses to not attempt to save Rem, and he managed to open her door and get inside right as Elsa swung her knife... Only to find himself inside Beatrice's library, and the episode ends as he says "why... WHY DID YOU SAVE ME BEATRICE?!"-

Echidna's Kid.png

-And like always, the episode's name is revealed-

Episode Title.png

---------
Shirou: "I can speak of it later, but I do mean it isn't something to worry right now"
---------
-They really gotta see on that...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And wasn't Pearl the one Crystal Gem who said she doesn't shapeshift at all, even though she can?-
___

Ludo: "My wand! Where's... Where's my wand?!"

-He saw the glowing crystal in his hand, then panicked and fell over-

"My hand is a wand?! A wand-hand, I have a wand... hand. I don't know if I like this. Wait! I don't like this! Glossaryck. Where's Glossaryck?!"
-I mean, by process of elimination, yes-
---
-does he show up?-

-Her VA is even known for voicing multiple pint-sized tsunderes- :p
---
-The Ocean's Gray Waves-
---
Ana: I'll inform Mommy of anything.
-KEK-
---
-ALSO KEK-
---
-and Miyu?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "It's the ones that stand back up, but bigger!"
---
-Maybe she even expects her to kill her...-
---
Medusa: "Still, she feels comfortable around you" :p
GIANT ENEMIES!

-Stomping on them isn't even enough to slow them down, this time-
___

-Total misjudgement on Monika's part...which sounds like her at this point-
___

(-I guess you're right...We even watched Remnant's moon rise together, after that...)

-so Ata lose-
---
---
---
-who indeed-
---------
-Some of my characters felt in as much shock, namely Blackbeard and Osakabehime-

-After that, Subaru is walking towards Rem's room as the ED song plays, gripping on the handkerchief Petra gave as he walks with limp movements. But when he's finally close, Elsa arrived saying "ah good, you finally found me~"-

View attachment 320740

-Upset, Subaru asks what of Frederica, Elsa is blunt saying she was an enjoyable prey. He asks who sent her, but Elsa says that's of not disclosure, gotta be professional, though since he came earlier it didn't go the precise way it originally intended. He asks about that, she at least tells him she was tasked with killing two maids and one shut-in in two days. She also admits to have a partner-in-crime named Meili, and she says she doesn't wants her to take some more credit, as she approaches Subaru to kill him-

-Subaru thinks to himself that even if this loop isn't meant to last... He refuses to not attempt to save Rem, and he managed to open her door and get inside right as Elsa swung her knife... Only to find himself inside Beatrice's library, and the episode ends as he says "why... WHY DID YOU SAVE ME BEATRICE?!"-

View attachment 320741

View attachment 320742
---------
Shirou: "I can speak of it later, but I do mean it isn't something to worry right now"
---------
(It was a good first attempt, Ata.) -Small smile-
___

Sh-She saved him?!

But she couldn't save the others...DAMN IT!
___

Marco: "I think what he's trying to say is that it's nothing urgent..."
___

-The Huntsmen and Gokaigers were the main teams who went there last time, so they at least have knowledge of the area and experience fighting Phazon-based lifeforms-

-The Casters are even more familiar with the kingdom, and their use of magecraft could also allow them to try and contain the Phazon safely-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---------

Ara ara Bowel-kun.png
Ara ara Bowel-kun.png

Echidna's Kid.png's Kid.png
Echidna's Kid.png's Kid.png

Episode Title.png
Episode Title.png

---------
---------
___

Sh-She saved him?!

___

___

-The Huntsmen and Gokaigers were the main teams who went there last time, so they at least have knowledge of the area and experience fighting Phazon-based lifeforms-

-The Casters are even more familiar with the kingdom, and their use of magecraft could also allow them to try and contain the Phazon safely-
Blake: -also smiled-
---
Zelda: "So no matter what, he dies."
---
Kanna: "What if it is?!"
---
-is Abby okay?-

-She never did specify why...-
___

-Ludo hears his voice coming from the same direction as a pillar-

-This causes Ludo to mistakingly believe Glossaryck is the pillar itself, and that he somehow transformed Glossaryck into one-
Weiss: "But why?"
---
Ingrid: :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "But why?"
---
Pearl: "I...haven't liked shapeshifting in a very long time."
___

Glossaryck: "I am not a pole. I'm over here!"

-It turns out, he was camped out on a hill outside the temple-

Moon: -Gasped, but spoke quietly- "He's still alive at this point!"

Star: "Glossaryck....Why is he trying to roast pudding over a fire?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-KEK-
---
-ALSO KEK-
---
-and Miyu?-
-And Nobu- :V
---
-Starting to build a castle~-
---
Miyu: ...She won't take care of us well enough.
GIANT ENEMIES!

-Stomping on them isn't even enough to slow them down, this time-
___

-Total misjudgement on Monika's part...which sounds like her at this point-
___

(-I guess you're right...We even watched Remnant's moon rise together, after that...)
-They try stomping!-
---
-Just making sure she's in the best condition to be literally dolled up-
---
Medusa: "Did you compliment her?"
___

Sh-She saved him?!

___

___

---
---
---
-is Abby okay?-
Atalanta: ".............I need to try again" -competitive-
---
Medea: "But will he discover any new thing before?"
---
Shirou: "I can assure you it's not"

Illya: "He's right..."
---
-She was better than she used to be, but still couldn't go-

-Oui though, maybe her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They try stomping!-
---
-Just making sure she's in the best condition to be literally dolled up-
---
Medusa: "Did you compliment her?"
-The giant Dry Bones is barely stunned for a second, and doesn't even break down-
___

-It's probably for the best not to bother with it unless Monika herself brings it up first, though...Maybe just focus on how long she's been following her for now-
___

(I-I think so? We talked for quite a bit while watching the moon...)

---
---
---
-is Abby okay?-
---
---

---

-Oui though, maybe her-
(That's the spirit!)

-Happy to support his trainer on this- :p

___

Medea's got a point, there's still time for him to figure out what the hell's going on!

Peridot: "I! WANT! ANSWERS!"
___

Star: "You know what's happening to him, Illya?"
___

-A Foreigner like Oui could certainly be of help in containing something like Phazon-

-Because at this point, Phazon can probably be compared to many of the eldritch powers that many of the Foreigners have experience with-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: "I...haven't liked shapeshifting in a very long time."
___

Glossaryck: "I am not a pole. I'm over here!"

-It turns out, he was camped out on a hill outside the temple-

Moon: -Gasped, but spoke quietly- "He's still alive at this point!"

Star: "Glossaryck....Why is he trying to roast pudding over a fire?"
Ruby: "But why?"
---
Ingrid: "Maybe he likes his pudding warm?" :p

-And Nobu- :V
---
-Starting to build a castle~-
---
Miyu: ...She won't take care of us well enough.
-basass-
---
-YES-
---
-well then, help her?-

---
---

---

-Oui though, maybe her-
(That's the spirit!)

___

Medea's got a point, there's still time for him to figure out what the hell's going on!

___

___

-A Foreigner like Oui could certainly be of help in containing something like Phazon-

-Because at this point, Phazon can probably be compared to many of the eldritch powers that many of the Foreigners have experience with-
Blake: "You did good for a first try."
---
Zelda: "No need to yell, Peri..."
---
Kanna: "What is it, Illya-chan?" -really wants an answer-
---
-yeah, a Foreigner would be nice-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-basass-
---
-YES-
---
-well then, help her?-
-And Cleo- :V
---
-While humming Red Like Roses-
---
-The two of them shall try...-
-The giant Dry Bones is barely stunned for a second, and doesn't even break down-
___

-It's probably for the best not to bother with it unless Monika herself brings it up first, though...Maybe just focus on how long she's been following her for now-
___

(I-I think so? We talked for quite a bit while watching the moon...)
Paris: "Why Gods, why?!"
---
-Indeed... Which by the sound of it, must be years-
---
Medusa: "About what?" :p
(That's the spirit!)

___

___

___

---
---
---
Atalanta: "I need to win the next round..."
---
Medea: "Let me play the next episode..."

-While she's at it, they see there's a Switch Isekai Quartet game. It's nothing special, really, just a cheap SMB-inspired platformer with a few levels-

---
Illya: "Well... Can we get to Kamui-nee first, please?"
---
-So she is decided then-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "Why Gods, why?!"
---
-Indeed... Which by the sound of it, must be years-
---
Medusa: "About what?" :p
I don't know! -Died to one of the larger skewers-
___

-But when Isis and her associates attacked, Monika lost track of Aya for a while...-
___

(...Mostly about how bad the situation was at the time...) -Looked off to the side-

Ruby: "But why?"
---
Ingrid: "Maybe he likes his pudding warm?" :p
-Pearl's hands covered her mouth for a moment, before she resumed talking-

Pearl: "Nothing of significance, really!"
___

Ludo: "Glossaryck! Where have you been?"

Glossaryck: "What do you mean, "Where have I been?" You told me to hide. I hid! -The pudding he was trying to roast melt off- "Oh, come on..."

---
---
---
---

-While she's at it, they see there's a Switch Isekai Quartet game. It's nothing special, really, just a cheap SMB-inspired platformer with a few levels-

---
---
-So she is decided then-
(Perhaps a round of practice, first?)
___

Peridot:

___

Star: "If Illya says it's not urgent, then I think you have nothing to worry about for now." :)
___

-Who else, though?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And Cleo- :V
---
-While humming Red Like Roses-
---
-The two of them shall try...-
-KEK-
---
-totally-
---
-YES-

-Pearl's hands covered her mouth for a moment, before she resumed talking-

Pearl: "Nothing of significance, really!"
___

Ludo: "Glossaryck! Where have you been?"

Glossaryck: "What do you mean, "Where have I been?" You told me to hide. I hid! -The pudding he was trying to roast melt off- "Oh, come on..."
Weiss: -sus-
---
Ingrid: :chuckle:

---

---
---
-So she is decided then-
___

Peridot:

___

Star: "If Illya says it's not urgent, then I think you have nothing to worry about for now." :)
___

-Who else, though?-
Blake: "It's fine if you don't win, Ata."
---
Zelda: :rolleyes:
---
Kanna: "A-Alright..."
---
-I imagine Zelda might have some resistance to it, based on past experiences?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't know! -Died to one of the larger skewers-
___

-But when Isis and her associates attacked, Monika lost track of Aya for a while...-
___

(...Mostly about how bad the situation was at the time...) -Looked off to the side-
Gareth: "Awww couldn't do it..."
---
-Yeah, it's what made her reveal herself to her after-
---
Medusa: "Oh... I get it"
-KEK-
---
-totally-
---
-YES-
-So yeah, preeeetty tsun- :V
---
-Arthur finds it cute-
---
-Kama will have it though- :p
___

Peridot:

___

___

-Who else, though?-
---
---
---
Atalanta: "But I should learn how to win!"
---
-Next episode starts as Subaru bangs the door, imploring to be let go so he can get Rem, but Beatrice says that the reason he wants to get out no longer exists, as she tries to start healing him-
---
Tiki: "Let us proceed then..."
---
-Perhaps...?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Gareth: "Awww couldn't do it..."
---
-Yeah, it's what made her reveal herself to her after-
---
Medusa: "Oh... I get it"
-Sledgehammer Bros. also jump, causing shockwaves that stun anyone on the ground-
___

-At this point, it's clear to her that Monika is almost always around, but never reveals herself unless she's completely alone-
___

(...At the same time, though, she reminded me that hope wasn't lost yet.)

Might have a power outage soon. See y'all tomorrow maybe.

-the Huntsmen are doubtful, but aren't pushing Pearl to spill the beans-
---
-so Ludo clueless?-
-She's clearly hiding something, but perhaps it's too personal to her-
___

Ludo: "What's going on? Who trashed my house?!"

Glossaryck:"Uhh, you did. You defeated the Magic High Commission!"

Ludo: "I did...?"

-Very- :V

---
---
---
---
-Next episode starts as Subaru bangs the door, imploring to be let go so he can get Rem, but Beatrice says that the reason he wants to get out no longer exists, as she tries to start healing him-
---
---
-Perhaps...?-
(I suppose it's not much of game if there's no competition at all...)

-Albeit even he's a bit surprised Ata is getting so competitive, here-

___

Peridot: "THE TIMELINE HAS TO BE RESET!"

Can Elsa die next time? We're probably too early in the arc for that...
___

-The group heads to Kamui's cell...-
___

-Given her experience with Malice, she's suited for the job in her own right-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
False alarm for now
It actually struck an hour late lmao, but power's back now

---
---
---
-Perhaps...?-

___

___

___

Blake: "One step at a time. Let's focus on getting some practice and experience first."

Ruby: "She's right, Ata. The road to winning sometimes comes with losses."
---
Deadpool: "She'll die, but then Subaru will have to reset to the point of undoing it." :p
---
-they do!-
---
-yeah, let's go with full Triforce giving her immunity as long as she stays focused-

-She's clearly hiding something, but perhaps it's too personal to her-
___

Ludo: "What's going on? Who trashed my house?!"

Glossaryck:"Uhh, you did. You defeated the Magic High Commission!"

Ludo: "I did...?"

-Very- :V
-so they leave her be-
---
Ingrid: "This isn't why we're looking, but this is honestly entertaining me." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It actually struck an hour late lmao, but power's back now
Timing is like that sometimes lmao

-so they leave her be-
---
Ingrid: "This isn't why we're looking, but this is honestly entertaining me." :)
-It's the considerate thing to do...-
___

Star: "Same ole' Ludo, I guess..."

Ludo: "I defeated the Magic High Commission?! Hah! I can't believe it! -Gasp- "This needs to be a chapter in the Book of Spells! Then everyone will know how powerful I am!" -Looking for empty pages in the Book, using one of his own feathers on his head to write-

Glossaryck: "That's not going to work. You see, only the owner can write in the Book of Spells."

Ludo: "Yes, that's me, I'm the owner."

Glossaryck: "...Okay..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I need the Shantae costume.

I really need it.

___

___

___

Blake: "One step at a time. Let's focus on getting some practice and experience first."

---
Deadpool: "She'll die, but then Subaru will have to reset to the point of undoing it." :p
---
-they do!-
---
-yeah, let's go with full Triforce giving her immunity as long as she stays focused-
Atalanta: "Then I need to find the most efficient way to win!"

-Atalanta and Nanoha have something in common: They both are surprisingly sore losers- :p
---
Blackbeard: "He's screwed in this one regardless"

-Subaru tried to push Beatrice off and yelling her to stay away, but he instead stumbled onto the floor, he asked why she tried to save him, she says he looks so pathetic she can't stand the sight. He yells she could have helped the other four, she asks why would she do that, she has no reason to leave and do so, he yells then why she made an exception for him, he didn't ask for any of it, startling her, he's worried that there's the likeness this moment could be his latest "save point" and says if she hadn't interferedm, he could have saved them. Beatrice with teary eyes says she doesn't gets it, not understanding-

Sadtrice.png

-Subaru kicked off Beatrice's teaseat, breaking it and trying to use a shard to suicide and return in time, but Beatrice runs to him to refrain him from doing so-

Preventing.png

-He tells her to let him go, she denies, saying she can't allow him to die here, as he insists, but she managed to take the shard off him, then threw it away as he glared at her... And it was then that, right before the series title came in, Subaru saw that during the commotion something dropped from one of the bookshelves: A Witch's Gospel. One that Beatrice picked up and hugged like if it was dear to her, something he obviously asks about in an upset tone-
---
-And the door to it is opened-
---
-Alright, so they have her set as well-

-She can show her new biking tricks- :p
-Sledgehammer Bros. also jump, causing shockwaves that stun anyone on the ground-
___

-At this point, it's clear to her that Monika is almost always around, but never reveals herself unless she's completely alone-
___

(...At the same time, though, she reminded me that hope wasn't lost yet.)
-Gareth got reduced to tiny form-
---
-Which makes her a little paranoic all of a sudden-
---
Medusa: "Hmmm, at least" Yet.
Kanna: -smiling at them-
---
-awwww-
---
-have what?-
Suzuka: "She looks friendly..."
---
-Yeah, she too cute in his eyes- :p
---
-To take care of kids- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So I need the Shantae costume.

I really need it.

-Gareth got reduced to tiny form-
---
-Which makes her a little paranoic all of a sudden-
---
Medusa: "Hmmm, at least" Yet.
Today was not kind to the newcomer speculation scene lmao

-At this point several of the players were carrying and throwing each other through the stage just to try and make the whole party survive to the end-
___

-There could've been plenty of other times where she was at peace or talking with friends, while her mother's ghost was present and observing them...-
___

(I guess she needed a reminder that there was still hope, too...We all had people we were worried about losing...)

(...I'm glad we could both be there for each other when we needed a friend.)

-Is she worried that Patxi could've lost hope had things gone differently, or can she relate to losing hope given her past life...?-

---
---
-they do!-
---

-Atalanta and Nanoha have something in common: They both are surprisingly sore losers- :p
---

-Subaru tried to push Beatrice off and yelling her to stay away, but he instead stumbled onto the floor, he asked why she tried to save him, she says he looks so pathetic she can't stand the sight. He yells she could have helped the other four, she asks why would she do that, she has no reason to leave and do so, he yells then why she made an exception for him, he didn't ask for any of it, startling her, he's worried that there's the likeness this moment could be his latest "save point" and says if she hadn't interferedm, he could have saved them. Beatrice with teary eyes says she doesn't gets it, not understanding-

View attachment 320978

-Subaru kicked off Beatrice's teaseat, breaking it and trying to use a shard to suicide and return in time, but Beatrice runs to him to refrain him from doing so-

View attachment 320981

-He tells her to let him go, she denies, saying she can't allow him to die here, as he insists, but she managed to take the shard off him, then threw it away as he glared at her... And it was then that, right before the series title came in, Subaru saw that during the commotion something dropped from one of the bookshelves: A Witch's Gospel. One that Beatrice picked up and hugged like if it was dear to her, something he obviously asks about in an upset tone-
---
---

(Victory can only be achieved with learned skill and experience...I remember losing a fair amount of Pokemon battles growing up...)
___

Peridot: "What's going on?! What does Beatrice know?!"

Did she know some of the witches personally?

-Alphys was understandably uncomfortable watching the scene-

-She still understood that Subaru knew he'd just be revived again anyway, bu Beatrice trying to save and talk him out of going through with reminded her of her past-

___

-Star, Marco and Jenny stood aside to give the Emiya family some space-
___

-Like the badass princess she is- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's the considerate thing to do...-
___

Star: "Same ole' Ludo, I guess..."

Ludo: "I defeated the Magic High Commission?! Hah! I can't believe it! -Gasp- "This needs to be a chapter in the Book of Spells! Then everyone will know how powerful I am!" -Looking for empty pages in the Book, using one of his own feathers on his head to write-

Glossaryck: "That's not going to work. You see, only the owner can write in the Book of Spells."

Ludo: "Yes, that's me, I'm the owner."

Glossaryck: "...Okay..."
-totally-
---
Ingrid: "He's so clueless." :p

Suzuka: "She looks friendly..."
---
-Yeah, she too cute in his eyes- :p
---
-To take care of kids- :p
Kanna: "I hear that a lot." :grin:
---
-how precious-
---
-or try-

---

Sadtrice.png
Sadtrice.png

Preventing.png
Preventing.png

---
---

(Victory can only be achieved with learned skill and experience...I remember losing a fair amount of Pokemon battles growing up...)
___

Peridot: "What's going on?! What does Beatrice know?!"

Did she know some of the witches personally?

-Alphys was understandably uncomfortable watching the scene-

-She still understood that Subaru knew he'd just be revived again anyway, bu Beatrice trying to save and talk him out of going through with reminded her of her past-

___

-Star, Marco and Jenny stood aside to give the Emiya family some space-
___

-Like the badass princess she is- :p
-was Ata a sore loser when her Pokemon lost? :V-
---
Zelda: "This is a big reveal to hint at..."
---
Kamui: -looking at them, smiling-
---
-yeah, that sounds badass-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-totally-
---
Ingrid: "He's so clueless." :p
-Steven was understandably confused, though-
___

Moon: "Believe me, it's going to get worse if the Book truly considered Toffee to be it's current owner..."

-In fact the book repeatedly closed on it's own whenever Ludo tried to write in it-

-Ludo got increasingly nervous and aggitated by this, while Glossaryck kept trying to tell him that it's not his book anymore-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Today was not kind to the newcomer speculation scene lmao
the meme potential tho

-Steven was understandably confused, though-
___

Moon: "Believe me, it's going to get worse if the Book truly considered Toffee to be it's current owner..."

-In fact the book repeatedly closed on it's own whenever Ludo tried to write in it-

-Ludo got increasingly nervous and aggitated by this, while Glossaryck kept trying to tell him that it's not his book anymore-
-how so?-
---
Ingrid: "It seems to be the implication."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
the meme potential tho

-how so?-
---
Ingrid: "It seems to be the implication."
Of all the disconfirmations at once? :V

-He doesn't know why Pearl doesn't shapeshift, either-

___

Ludo: "Hmph! Okay, maybe it just needs a little space! Yes, that's it. I'll just come back some other time..." -Innocently whistling...Before trying to jump at the book with the pen and still failing to write in it-

-The book slammed itself shut and floated away on it's own-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Of all the disconfirmations at once? :V
And the culmination of a running gag in speculation.

-He doesn't know why Pearl doesn't shapeshift, either-

___

Ludo: "Hmph! Okay, maybe it just needs a little space! Yes, that's it. I'll just come back some other time..." -Innocently whistling...Before trying to jump at the book with the pen and still failing to write in it-

-The book slammed itself shut and floated away on it's own-
-whoa...-
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And the culmination of a running gag in speculation.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate finally feat. Dante from Devil May Cry :V

-whoa...-
---
-I've got nothing to add to that for now, though, so in the meantime everyone just enjoys some ice cream-
___

-It basically devolves into a Scooby-Doo chase without the music as Ludo keeps trying to write in the book-

-The Book of Spells even wags it's bookmark like a finger, and Glossaryck gives the bookmark a high-five-

Glossaryck: "Boo-yah!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom