• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Solid Snake Community Combo Video [UPDATE! 5/8/11]

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
False, is it possible that we can send in more clips later, and then you replace the new clips with older (bad) ones? Because I've recently made some better clips with Snake.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I've still got one clip on my wii I want to send, provided I already sent you the shield break on yi.

Got a few On a mates wii, also.

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
This sounds like fun. I'll have to review my replays and see if I can find anything worth sharing. Assuming you're open to looking at it. xD

kyleisreal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kyleisreal
BTW Shin you got off AIM last night before getting the last replay i gave you.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
Get those clips in
Suggestion: Maybe we can set a date when you need to have sent in your clips. If you just say send them in, people get lazy, will wait long and in the worst scenario, people won't send clips in (and the video won't happen, but I'm sure it will here :p)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Practice breverals a lot.. go in training mode and practice flashy set ups.

Watch flashy snakes. I watched WAR a ****load
in that case, upload more 1v1's i want to see you play more ~~~~~~~~~

DDRevolution

Smash Rookie
Hey False I'm a Snake who has become extremely dedicated to this project, please accept me and I will show you my skills that I have aquired I admire your talent I hope to be a vauble asset to your team, please contact me with your FC, I Wish to prove myself to you and the community, All I use is snake and I need to vs you as soon as possible >.<

DDRevolution

Smash Rookie
I really want to join, please add me, I don't want to sound lame or anything, but how else am I supposed to get involved with this, please at least give me a chance, Im an underground brawler totally ready for this, I have fought some of the best such as Ken and Haze, please that all Im asking

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I really want to join, please add me, I don't want to sound lame or anything, but how else am I supposed to get involved with this, please at least give me a chance, Im an underground brawler totally ready for this, I have fought some of the best such as Ken and Haze, please that all Im asking
inb4 I liked him before he was main stream

DDRevolution

Smash Rookie
Im sorry are you talking about False, Im not sure what you are refering to, I just want to have some type of reponse, nobody is helping at all ; _ ;

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I'm not cool I'm bad at this game dude LOL. I just don't give a **** and crap I do randomly works baha

You could probably beat me, I'm not even in the power rankings for Snake. All in all I'm not good I'm just sort of flashy, and even then WAR is still the coolest/flashiest imo. It's Fatal or Razer you want to play. Those guys play to win.

DDRevolution

Smash Rookie
False I don't understand why you put yourself down like this, you have done some amazing stuff with Snake, I don't understand why you can't go on wifi, please explain, You don't understand how much I want to vs you, if you can help me vs fatal and war that would make up for not be able to verse you >.<

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
False I don't understand why you put yourself down like this, you have done some amazing stuff with Snake, I don't understand why you can't go on wifi, please explain, You don't understand how much I want to vs you, if you can help me vs fatal and war that would make up for not be able to verse you >.<
Easier said than it's done XD

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
I want to vs you, but im in a bad mood, I guess I can vs a mario you ready?
It's best to discuss this with PM's. Let's stay on-topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by False
Get those clips in
Suggestion: Maybe we can set a date when you need to have sent in your clips. If you just say send them in, people get lazy, will wait long and in the worst scenario, people won't send clips in (and the video won't happen, but I'm sure it will here :p)

Whaddya think False?

Yung Mei

PERSONALLY

i dont really agree with that, because ive been playing people, but they pay more attention than i do and dont fall into my setups :(

and then its taking forever for me to get stuff lol

Yung Mei

did that guy seriously ask what game it was?

mind = blown

How do you do that turn around c4 btw? Do you just quarter circle from left/right to down and drop the c4?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
those techs were pretty insane. pity that falco doesn't understand footstooling.

why haven't i heard of this guy before?

Top Bottom