• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Solid Snake Community Combo Video [UPDATE! 5/8/11]

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
SOLID SNAKE COMMUNITY COMBO VIDEO
overall progress: 5%
contributors: False, Fatal, KMFBrawler, Wilmenz, Erikg, PEACE7, Calvo819, KyleIsReal
Important note: Don't got a capture card? No fear! Just send me the file from the SD card (via mediafire or Megaupload) and send me a pm, with information on the amount of time in where you perform the combo.

5/8/2011 PROGRESS
I have enough clips now to start the CCV. The thing is, we really need to decide on a song. Some song suggestions I have are:

Get Glory in this Hand - High and Mighty Color (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZebDJm3FcUU)
Stricken - Disturbed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9kUkFkCHKs)
Eon - Celldweller (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QELD5jo1xYA)

3/16/2011 PROGRESS
I have started the Community Combo Video. So far, the following people have donated clips: KMF, Wilmenz, ErikG, PEACE, and Calvo. I have created the project file with all the current clips sent imported in. After deciding on an appropriate song, I will begin the editing process. Keep sending in those clips, everyone! It's never too late!

OUR MISSION
Snake mains listen up! As self proclaimed flashiest Snake, I will be organizing the first ever Snake boards community combo video. This video will be edited by me, as I am familiar with Vegas and After Effects. If you're interested in contributing don't hesitate! Just send me a PM with the media file (no YouTube if it can be avoided) link and you're in! I will be putting a lot of work into this project; hopefully we can get this finished before the summer!

REQUIREMENTS
Combos shouldn't be plain cookie cutter ****. I expect them to be stunning and wargasmic. Also; high quality videos would be really nice, but I guess quality of the combo is more important. Acceptable file types are avi ( have fun uploading) and mpeg(any type).

napZzz

Smash Hero
(good) snake clips are hard to get, outside dumb generic ****

I'll see what I have

etecoon

Smash Hero
I have no IRL good clips, usually if I'm on the recording TV(NE is so bad at getting recordings, basically only bizkit does it...) it's because I'm playing someone way better <_< recommending this for music though because I always thought this would be amazing for a snake combo vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqs2DsbdvSM

I can give you the mp3 if you want, it's not uploaded anywhere anymore AFAIK

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
I have videos, maybe something video worthy... but my computer won't recognize the SD card. I don't know what to do

etecoon

Smash Hero
brawl doesn't record actual video, just directions for the characters to follow basically, replays are a reenactment. if you don't have a means of recording it you could send your replays to someone else who can, I could do it

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
So I'm guessing you can send etecoon the file on your SD card to etecoon and he can put it on his Wii which in turn will be recognized? If it's as easy as that then you might as well send it to me.

All of you add my AIM: UNREALiZED42

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I could also do it.

That goes to anyone who has some good material to use.

Well...I'm hosting a tournament next weekend...I guess its time to get some more footage if you know what I mean ;)

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
I would gladly contribute, but none of my matches get recorded at the tournaments go to.

But I'll try and get some clips from now

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Perfect; we just need to organize who is going to capture all the stuff and give it to me.. actually.. I can just take the files since I have dazzle as well.

Anyone who has files on their SD card send it to me.. upload onto mediafire and send me the link

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033

WAR

Smash Rookie
"Combos shouldn't be plain cookie cutter ****. I expect them to be stunning and wargasmic"
wargasmic haha!

Top Bottom