• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Solid Snake Community Combo Video [UPDATE! 5/8/11]

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
so whats going to happen with music? should we all just throw in suggestions then everyone vote for a favorite?

Yung Mei

i would suggest a survey type thing - everyone confirmed for the video offer a max of 3 suggestions or something, then everyone vote for their favorite songs or something

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to send in some music suggestions, but I always pick songs that have been use before, unless I have to do it ofcourse.

Yung Mei

Metal/Rock Approach
Wind God Girl
(彩音 ~xi-on~)

Doll Judgment ~ A Girl Who Plays with Human's Shapes
(Demetori)
Cavalry Maid (IRON ATTACK!)

German Combo Video Approach
everything in this channel (LOL)
http://www.youtube.com/user/TranceLives4ever

Techno Approach
Drill Smasher (RED ALiCE)
Phantom (Tsukasa)
UN Owen may not be dead yet
(ARMATEK, for this song 1:33 to about 2:16)

Softer stuff
Wind god Girl

Hip-Hop Approach
The Ecstasy of Gold (Ennio Morricone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfS8lVY94WM
^^This for credits :D

welp, thats all i got, i picked different genres of music lol

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Loved the instrumentals for the first song, I saw the potential in it but then I found out it didn't have lyrics.. Boner kill.

I am definitely thinking about using the song you suggest for the credits, however.

I'm thinking for the credits people hand in clips of them doing funny/weird **** irl and I can label you all.

Btw Wilmenz I do but I never go on xD

Yung Mei

Loved the instrumentals for the first song, I saw the potential in it but then I found out it didn't have lyrics.. Boner kill.

I am definitely thinking about using the song you suggest for the credits, however.

I'm thinking for the credits people hand in clips of them doing funny/weird **** irl and I can label you all.

lul, if you use any of the songs i suggested, lmk i can probably send you higher quality versions ;)

im really liking that suggestion for credits - would pictures work too?

Yung Mei

oh btw if you want some songs with vocals, is there like, a certain style of vocals you'd like - i came up with a few other possible suggestions

Wilmenz

Smash Journeyman

Is there any way i can contact you outside of SWF?

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
oh btw if you want some songs with vocals, is there like, a certain style of vocals you'd like - i came up with a few other possible suggestions
Vocals, hmmm..... i don't think too many people like japansese vocals, on the other hand you do avoid copyright with it. But I think the audience likes real (american/english) songs better. But then you have copyright stuff again. So my vote goes to epic instrumentals lol.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
shmot, I got 'em, thanks

BTW I was wondering if someone could post my Snake cv on All is brawl forums.. It's weird my acc doesn't have permissions to make a thread in the videos board

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
did the files i sent you correspond to the ones i specified in the email?

i wasnt sure if i sent the right files or not.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
shmot, I got 'em, thanks

BTW I was wondering if someone could post my Snake cv on All is brawl forums.. It's weird my acc doesn't have permissions to make a thread in the videos board
That's weird indeed. I wondered why PEACE uploaded it lol.
Maybe you just need to make more postst in the forum or something like that.

Yung Mei

that first one was cool, but the vocals are a little too funky for a CV

second was good

third one was just....eeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Ak78uo0UA
or the IRON ATTACK Flowering night/The Trooper arrange i mentioned a while back lol

ALSO - False, who is that in your avatar? c:

Top Bottom