• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Solid Snake Community Combo Video [UPDATE! 5/8/11]

WAR

Smash Rookie
So true, its already been a year in the making and its still not out yet lol
Fricken hard to combo wit snake

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
^What he said? And what''s your tag?

EDIT: And Holy **** False. That was so...Wargasmic haha

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
My playstation id is actually Wargasm_Tae its a clan haha

Do you play competitively? Im guessing you use tactical layout to drop shot?

And dude. I saw your latest Hawaii biweeklies on darkmusicians livestream. Wtf man you could've done better than that! I was looking forward to some flashy shenanigans against AnD.. you looked really rusty that game. Too much cod?

Savon

Smash Ace
I have a crapload of footage on my Wii that should have SOMETHING good in it. How do you upload them again? I can get around to giving them to you guys around Sunday.

Wilmenz

Smash Journeyman
Im back alive and i have a recording device too... Umm i also would like to contribute with some clips and Music... Anyone likes Megadeth..?

etecoon

Smash Hero
I mostly only really like rust in peace but YEAH, recommend tornado of souls...though that would really be more suitable for an MK combo vid, symphony of destruction would also work well

WAR

Smash Rookie
Do you play competitively? Im guessing you use tactical layout to drop shot?

And dude. I saw your latest Hawaii biweeklies on darkmusicians livestream. Wtf man you could've done better than that! I was looking forward to some flashy shenanigans against AnD.. you looked really rusty that game. Too much cod?
I play on normal layout, drop shot is dumb to me. 360 quickl scope:awesome:

imma bit rusty dude. haven't gone to many tournaments lately so i dont got much practice. But the last tournament i went to, i did get some flashy kills on kennypu.

Lately I've been playing alot of sssf4 and hardly ssbb. Wenever i play ssbb, my mind is in ssf4 mode so i forget stuff.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord

imma bit rusty dude. haven't gone to many tournaments lately so i dont got much practice. But the last tournament i went to, i did get some flashy kills on kennypu.

Lately I've been playing alot of sssf4 and hardly ssbb. Wenever i play ssbb, my mind is in ssf4 mode so i forget stuff.
Who do you main in SSF4? I play juri but I'm not that good.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
War; you should really record yourself playing your games more they're so entertaining to watch. I picked up Snake because of watching your monthlies.

Also I hate quickscoping.. I'm a douchebaggy marathon UMP ninja drop shotter :]

EVERYONE: STOP JERKING OFF AND SEND ME THE CLIPS ALREADY I WANT TO START THE COMBO VIDEO.

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
mmm you looking for somethig ultra flashy? or just kills
i got a bunch of crap of me random fair spiking mk,s etc, and u-tilt to usmash kills <.<

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
War; you should really record yourself playing your games more they're so entertaining to watch. I picked up Snake because of watching your monthlies.

EVERYONE: STOP JERKING OFF AND SEND ME THE CLIPS ALREADY I WANT TO START THE COMBO VIDEO.
Ok. I'll send the .bin files once I get my wiimote back. Someone else has it, so unless you want ALL my replays...

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
That was amazing! why couldnt i think of tht set-up!?!
I wanna try tht set-up myself, but sadly i have no SSBB...

I play MW2 (yes my title is WARGASM) and Black ops. i use to have COD4, but it couldnt work anymore since i never put the disc back in its case :p
i play xbox btw.
I'll add you, my GT is ZzRaiNHaiLzZ (dont judge ;)) I only have black ops right now, traded in MW and MW2

I play Tactical! And I do love the sniping, though not so much In Black Ops

But it's so fun! I see, I like Tac Knifing!

Would some C4 sticky kills be any good?

WAR

Smash Rookie
I'll add you, my GT is ZzRaiNHaiLzZ (dont judge ;)) I only have black ops right now, traded in MW and MW2
I'll add u as soon as i get on, or you to me. My GT is "Kaze Yurei".

Will there be a trailer for the combo video?

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
I have a rediculous amount of Lolkills, not a lot of serious ones. I'll get some of them up tonight if i can.

Next TampaFest i head to, i'll bring my recording stuff and see what i can get too.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Snake combo vid, this'll be pretty cool to see.
I wish I was a snake main to be in this vid.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
can anyone donate clips? i have some pretty flashy stuff id like to donate for this :)

Top Bottom