• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Solid Snake Community Combo Video [UPDATE! 5/8/11]

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
has anyone heard from Muhsoce yet? i sent him a message earlier, dont know when he'll get it :V

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Who can record them for me?

Edit: On second thought, ima wait till after saturday if that's ok. Might be able to get more clips at tourney :)

Jul!?**

Smash Cadet
Hey..would be cool if im in that video too^^
I think you can definitely do a better one than my german snake cv :D

~Greetings from Germany :p

Jul!?**

Smash Cadet
the "combo" sucked anyway
i think its not worth it to put it in a new generation snake cv sry^^

Jul!?**

Smash Cadet
i´m a well known german brawler who wants to be in that video too.
I´m a Luigi and Snake player and i made that german snake cv btw. I want false to make a better one xd

Jul!?**

Smash Cadet
They were only 2 hits, I dont think its a "combo" XD. It maybe is a"special moment" for synchronize. And it´s nothing that hasn´t been showed yet. I really don´t think false would put that "combo" in the vid lol xD. Nothing against you man^^' but idc.

e: it´s 2009 stuff. just sayin :p

Crysis224

Smash Rookie
i'm snake mainer too, i have combos, i want to participate to the solid snake community video,
my real nickname = Crysis

Ps: I'm from Luxembourg (Europe)

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Yeah MVD I'm sorry I respect you as a high leveled Snake player but the combo wasn't good. I'm striving to put this above the League of Solids cv and its gonna take some serious **** to pull it off. :/

:phone:

PEACE7

Smash Champion
^ That's really true btw False I don't think you should let many ppl from Europe in it no offense to them or anything but this is supposed to be better than the German combo video so IMO we should put a bunch of American players and stuff like they only had German players in theirs thats what kind of makes it unique and shows off their skill as a whole. Of course that's your decision but its up to you and I respect that.

Jul!?**

Smash Cadet
Lol whatever flashy stuff isn't what makes ppl good anyways

:phone:
You might be right.
But if you want to be in a COMBO Video you have to show some flashy stuff, good combos, new combos/revolutionary. Simply everything that looks dope and fast and entertains the viewers.
A CV is there to entertain ppl, not showing how good you are x)

Yung Mei

false, take out my 2 clips for now, i completely forgot that they were already used in 2 videos (somehow)

ill send stuff in later when i can

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
false, Crysis isn't german. And he is definitely an awesome snake mainer. he beat also calz 2-0 in pools so let him in ;)

Of course he should have good stuff, but this is not really the problem xD

Jul!?**

Smash Cadet
false, Crysis isn't german. And he is definitely an awesome snake mainer. he beat also calz 2-0 in pools so let him in ;)

Of course he should have good stuff, but this is not really the problem xD
Desti du musst unbedingt noch an deinen Englisch Künsten arbeiten xd

Yea i totallry agree with that. Crysis isn´t a German Brawler. He´s from Luxembourg tho. So you should let him in. If this CV should be a "COMMUNITY CV" you shouldn´t only let American users in. I mean you let Calzorz in too^^. But you might don´t take so many german Brawlers in it, cause like Peace already said I already made a German Sanke cv.

but it´s an honor that you still let me in :)

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Actually yeah you guys are right. Although I want this to surpass the German Snake CV, there's really no reason to prohibit you guys from entering clips in. Let's all work together to make this the best! (Calvo, I saw both clips and I decided I'm going to use the d3 delfino one. I really like it a lot.)

Yung Mei

your call :3

im still working on getting clips but...its a lot harder than i remember it being LOL

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lool damn hes riding over that pool win i was playing bad , if thats why u wonder why u beat me , cyriss gets 2/3 stocked by people i beat and i outplaced him by far getting 3rd stop riding over a pool match plz good game

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
crysis lost his matches very close, so pls calz :O

And we just speak about the ditos. he's better than you in ditos, but atm your the better snake in eu. don't get pissed of because of that xD

Calzorz

Smash Lord
im talking about vs leon and mr r and stuff he just gets ***** , and as i said i was playing bad , i just auto pilot pools and sometimes i loose cos of it , when bracket starts thats when i get serious

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
Actually yeah you guys are right. Although I want this to surpass the German Snake CV, there's really no reason to prohibit you guys from entering clips in. Let's all work together to make this the best! (Calvo, I saw both clips and I decided I'm going to use the d3 delfino one. I really like it a lot.)
Phew, you guys almost got me worried Xd. I'm almost done with my clips.
I'm going to send you 3 more, False, which I think are way better than the I already sent in. And then you can choose the best 1, 2, or maybe 3 outta them (ofcourse depending on the number contributors).

Top Bottom