• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Frogles

Smash Ace
This is not about reputation, all im saying is: Why only a select few can take part of an event like this and the rest are forbidden to do so? I never said noobs, i said the decent/ok players or better. If you are so obssesed about being it competitive, there still are good players and not as good players in both sides, so why not??? This is pure discrimination and thats what im talking about.
discrimination? you're taking this **** too seriously and too personally. he wants to see how the best measure up to each other. we wont get good results if we put people who are rusty vs people at the top of their game.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
discrimination? you're taking this **** too seriously and too personally. he wants to see how the best measure up to each other. we wont get good results if we put people who are rusty vs people at the top of their game.
USA's 1st best vs Europe 1st best
USA's 2nd best vs Europe 2nd best
USA's 3rd best vs Europe 3rd best
USA's 4th best vs Europe 4th best
5 v 5
6 v 6

what about this? everyone would be happy

lets remember we have never done this, if we do for the first time in several years, why can't more players take part of it?

no im not rusty btw, some people think that if you dont play online you are automatically rusty lol, there is also the console, and yes i have other good players to play with (lol ignorance is bliss)

Frogles

Smash Ace
nixxxon nobody is stopping you from hosting some 10 hour event where everybody in the world faces off against each other.

i'm more interested in funk's idea.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
it takes very little for everybody to play through p2p. Its not a 10 hour event. You say you are more interested in funk's idea because you would supposedly fit in the top5. If i were in top 5 i would let others take part of it too.

Frogles

Smash Ace
this has nothing to do with me participating. i just find it more interesting to watch great players play (rather than good-decent players). i'm real picky when it comes to watching others play.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Dude, the players I chose are NOT the top 5. Neither are the american players who'd play against us (as they'd be all East Coast). I chose the best options we have for interested players from West Europe.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Wow this thread got real dumb real fast. Let's talk about what we are thankful for instead (sorry non Thanksgiving celebrating people).

I'm thankful that I finished this combo after like 2 months of trying to do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXsx__Z6TYs

I'm thankful that I live in a place where there are a lot of console smashers :)

I'm thankful for all the people that subscribed to my YouTube channel (and comment especially hehe)

I'm thankful for smashboards keeping me from getting bored while I've been sick this whole week.

Now you try!

Thino

Smash Master
not american but Ill give it a try

I'm thankful for friends and parents helping me all these 5 years of college since Im finally graduating in December , started this **** in 2005 and now its finally over

I'm thankful.. well lets go for Youtube too .. thanks to my subscribers for watching my vids

I'm thankful for having a girl that loves me and cares about me a lot

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
im thankful for this diet coke i am drinking

im thankful that i have both a physical and digital copy of gothic 2

im thankful for drexel giving physics majors so many cool co-ops

im thankful for the ssb steam chat

im thankful for mashed taters

im thankful for there being many young men who i can murder and then devour their entrails

im thankful for mirtazapine making me much less anxious

im thankful for my wallet being such a nice shade of brown

im thankful i finally found a place to put all my books

im thankful that my birthday is on december 12th

im thankful that irish whiskey is so yummy

im thankful to bathory for giving me such an awsome name

im thankful that matches are fun to play with

im thankful for my console version of smash still being alive

im thankful for ping pong balls

im thankful for having so many wonderful friends

im thankful for stepmania being so fun

im thankful that i didn't pre-order gothic 4 because that game sucks

im thankful for all the fun times on p2p smash that ive had with saske and superboomfan

im thankful for cool_blade1992 becoming the coolest clan

im thankful for this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXstrcbZL9A&feature=related

and finally i am thankful to have a loving family

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I am thankful for the the affluence I was born into and all the opportunities it has presented me with

I am thankful for having a really amazing girlfriend who loves and cares about me

I am thankful that I have such great friends, irl and on the internet, who actually give two ****s about me

I am thankful for my loving family

I am thankful for the inevitable feast I will be having in approx. 4 hours

I am thankful that we are actually giving thanks on thanksgiving

funFact: the original thanksgiving dish was eel, not turkey.

dandan

Smash Lord
im thankful for this diet coke i am drinking

im thankful for there being many young men who i can murder and then devour their entrails

im thankful i finally found a place to put all my books
do those have anything in common?

also did you just mention elizabeth bathory. boy you really know your serial murderers history ;)

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
king funk, just post a picture of yourself, and everyone will change the subject. if i was on my laptop.
i would start, and ask people if they thought i was sexy. anyway what i was trying to say is.
when you get really really lonely, that one person, in that one appartment will might ya know dinasaur, ewa ja ai rustig, lets just go to the city and now i'm gonna play some people in smash64 WATSUP YO

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
king funk, just post a picture of yourself, and everyone will change the subject. if i was on my laptop.
i would start, and ask people if they thought i was sexy. anyway what i was trying to say is.
when you get really really lonely, that one person, in that one appartment will might ya know dinasaur, ewa ja ai rustig, lets just go to the city and now i'm gonna play some people in smash64 WATSUP YO
Rebaz da bess. =D

Kabutox

Smash Apprentice
yeah funk, why isn't nixxxon in it? That way it will be fun and we can all laugh. And then it will be a happy world and everyone will dance. World hunger will disappear and there will be no war.

Then nixxxon will take over the world because no-one is suspecting evil anymore and he will ban smash because he has a trauma from the time he lost that crew battle, where he couldn't take one stock off the last enemy with his five stocks. He didn't want to show his pain.

Then we will have to wait another 10 years before chuck norris awakes from his slumber to solve this trash.
inb4faysjustwantstoseechucknorris

NixxxoN

Smash Master
All people who disagree with you/criticize you are trolls?

Smashboards = 99% trolls?
stfu, one thing is disagreeing and another is just trolling, and yeah sure 99% of the thousands of members of this site disagree with me.

Those two posts of you are a waste of space on the server aswell

edit: haha, so funny kabutox, i guess.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
stfu, one thing is disagreeing and another is just trolling, and yeah sure 99% of the thousands of members of this site disagree with me.

Those two posts of you are a waste of space on the server aswell

edit: haha, so funny kabutox, i guess.
Go cry to moderators and stop doing it here...
It's Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!
not allowed to complain/cry.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Go cry to moderators and stop doing it here...
It's Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!
not allowed to complain/cry.
will you stop being annoying and talk normally? Or do I have to report you to moderators ? The thing that is not allowed is to flame and trolling, and you can get infracted, not me.

Peek~

Smash Lord
I reported both of you

Anyway happy bird day everyone
Don't eat too much and get fat or I wont like you anymore

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
will you stop being annoying and talk normally? Or do I have to report you to moderators ? The thing that is not allowed is to flame and trolling, and you can get infracted, not me.
Now I know the why of all those post I've read about you.
but maybe you're a cool guy at the inside.
By the way, sorry for my behavior, didn't mean to make you upset.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Yes, it and all trolling should stay out of here...lest i have to start infracting in this thread...and i really dont want to
Hey no need 4 that, it was unintended, and I already apologized about it...
by the way... just went to your youtube channel Surri, I like your bg there, and cool Vids though.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lol dont worry i was not singling you out..im just saying in general to keep the trolling and such out of this thread...it maybe easy going on rules but it still has them.

Thanks for compliment too :) BOOBIES :D

Top Bottom