• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
i bought a raphnet adapter and a brand new greased 64 controller 3 months ago and i've still stuck to the xbox360 controller but i think it's time i learn how to play on the 64 controller because my button setup is janky
don't you dare cave in to the nub64 controller if you aren't comfy with it. Listen to your heart and use the mighty 360!:roll:

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
play however you want, this game is too old to warrant uncomfortable play.

i still think non-og n64 controller users are sub-human, though.

edit: o **** my color looks NEET with this smashboards imo

Last edited:

Jouske

Smash Cadet
they last 30 days but you can choose to re-prank after

im assuming @ Jouske Jouske likes JJBA and his name is a reference to that because his avatar looks like a samus stand

or maybe im just seeing things
Yes,I like JOJO. But,My favorite character is Kira Yoshikage.
I read JOJO many time, so tatsuya (SSB Melee HRC player) called me "仗助(Josuke)".
I decide that my handle is 仗助.
But, my computer could't input "仗".This Chinese character did't register in a dictionary.
So my name is "丈助".

When I won the tournament for the first time, しゅら(Shura , SSB player) drew my avatar and presented to me.
As you say, this avatar's motif is JOJO's stand. This picture is my favorite.:joyful:

NTA

Smash Lord
Alts have ruined the game for me, which is why I don't play friendlies with people on kaillera anymore. People trying to sneak around and troll.
You should be more focused on playing than the other person is. People will go on an alt for one reason or another, presumably with an objective of not outright telling people who they are. If I play you and you're on an alt, you're not going to say you're nova when we start the game. Your going to going to play until that inevitable moment when you play a regular/friend who's curious about you. You don't really have an advantage until that person asks who you are, otherwise you're just another person playing smash. The only real downside is that you might try more or less against a person depending on who they are

Last edited:

Skrlx

Smash Champion
If that was an infraction, why does it say that it was a warning? o__________________________________o

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Why did you come out of nowhere just to tell me all of that? I don't use my main characters against people I don't know. Every alt I played will then brag about how they beat my ness or something. I know they're alts because they call me gav and know who I am. I wouldn't mind playing alts if they weren't all people trying to troll me. Please tell me one good reason why people use alts.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
INFRACTION FOR CENSOR DODGING

by a mod who isn't in the 64 section

again

dammit
I'm in the 64 section, RIght NOW.

AND IT WAS JUST A WARNING BECAUSE I WAS FEELING NICE. NEXT TIME ITS A SIX POINTER **** NOOB.

Also you really underestimate how likely it is that asianaussie and I are actually the same person.

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Why did you come out of nowhere just to tell me all of that? I don't use my main characters against people I don't know. Every alt I played will then brag about how they beat my ness or something. I know they're alts because they call me gav and know who I am. I wouldn't mind playing alts if they weren't all people trying to troll me. Please tell me one good reason why people use alts.
because sometimes they don't want to play people and have to deal with a reputation, it's a reason why i stuck to alts for awhile and i've only gone back to using soup/supa literally just recently

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
I'm in the 64 section, RIght NOW.

AND IT WAS JUST A WARNING BECAUSE I WAS FEELING NICE. NEXT TIME ITS A SIX POINTER **** NOOB.

Also you really underestimate how likely it is that asianaussie and I are actually the same person.
brawl back roomer

i see now

the pent up frustration must be irritating

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Boys boys boys.. IT'S KERO THE MUHPHUCKING GREAT COMING AT YOU!! How's everybody doing?

Yo you guys gotta hear about my day. **** was ****ing amazing.

OK. So not a lot of people know this, but before I played SMASH, I was an EXPERT skater. By EXPERT, I wasn't like sponsored or anything, I just mean that I'd **** up like 99% of people. In fact, I'd MM any one you at a tournament… Just Saiyan. ANYWAY. I knew the whether was going to be nice today, so I went out to Zumiez yesterday and dropped $200 on a brand new complete. It's been three ****ing years since I've gone skating so I had to go BIG.

SO, I show up at the park. As soon as I get out of my car I hear, "Joey Speziale? Bro, you're like a legend." KNOW that he was ****ing around, I'm no "legend," but the fact of the matter is that during my prime, I was the best skater in my town. I was the heart and soul of the WSC (Washingtonville Skate Crew). Me and the kid laugh it off a bit and catch up. He challenges me to a warm-up game of S.K.A.T.E. Obviously I accept, I'm FlipDog Rosevélt for crying out loud, backing down isn't my strong suit.

You should know that this kid's not bad by any means, he used to be a scrub but he's definitely getting better. However, in the presence of FDR, everyone is a mere commoner. I knew I'd **** him up. So what happens? We play and I get ****ing destroyed. Like literally shut out. I didn't even give him a letter in SKATE. It's the equivalent of being 5 stocked.

At this point, I'm like, "**** dude. I ****ing suck now. This is kind of embarrassing." NOTE: Skating isn't like smash. The people you skate with are your ****ing boys. There's no hard feelings. There's only broship. When someone beats you in a game of SKATE it's a bonding moment. Losing a game of SKATE means nothing, no one gives a ****. Anyway, time passed and I was getting beat down by everybody at the park. Like I said, there was no salt. It was actually pretty funny. Going from being REALLY good at something to REALLY bad was actually super hilarious.

It's kind of like when STAR KING plays controller. I was talking to SK once and he was like, "Yeah dude, my mind knows exactly what to do but my fingers just don't listen." It was the same for me, I KNEW how to do tricks, my legs were just being assholes. ANYWAY. So I'm talking to my boy Frankie (the current best at the park) about how weird it is to ****ing blow. He's all like, "Dude, you're still Joey. You know how to skate. Your legs just haven't been on a board in like three years. Stop focusing on how bad you are and focus on the good. Give your legs some time. You'll get it."

I'm all like, "Yo **** this ****. You're right." So i started skating with a positive attitude and YO you would not believe the ****ing transformation I had. Guys, in like an hour, maybe an hour and half, I was ****ing lighting that park up. I was on fire. I still was nowhere near how good I used to be, but I was incredible nonetheless lol. It was mad weird ahaha. I was ****ing up on like shuvits and 180s, but I was busting out like nollie tres first try lol. IDK. The body of a God works in mysterious ways.

ANYWAY, some time passes, and like 30 kids show up to the park. It was the first truly beautiful day of the year in my town so everybody was trying to come out and shred. Frankie's all like, "YO, who's tryna have a SKATE tournament." And us skaters are like hella into SKATE so obviously we all agreed. And YO, guess who ends up WINNING the mother ****ing SKATE tournament!!! YOUR BOY, MOTHER ****ING FLIPDOG GOD DAMN ROSEVÉLT. That's right. It was me and FRANKIE in GF. I was down like three letters but then i went super saiyan and clutched that **** out like the beast i am. **** was like the greatest moment of my life. Yo it feels so good to be back on a board. THE CHAMP IS BACK.

NOW. THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. SUPER SMASH BROTHERS.

So, I'm at the park. Just doing my thing. Being a ****ing beast. And my boy Jessie comes up to me all like, "Yo Joey, you have to play Ryan in smash, he's still talking so much ****, he thinks he can beat you." Of course I'm all like, "Lololol what? That n00b still thinks he can beat me? What a punk. Doesn't he know that I'm like really into the competitive smash scene." Jessie's all like, "yeah, IDK, he thinks he's like the best ever or something."

LONG STORY SHORT, we end up driving to this kids house lol. I already had my remote on me, I carry that **** with me in case of random challengers like this Ryan *****. So I get to Ryan's and we're about to play. I'm all like, "OK, here are the rules. 5 stocks, best of 5, DL only." He wasn't happy about it, but I finally got him to agree. Yo these mother ****ers play 12 stocks, Hyrule only. LOL. Like. WTF kind of ruleset is that ahahhahahaha. IDK. Once they told me that ****, I was certain that I was going to be dishing out some mean 5 stocks.

We're about to play, and I tried getting him to pick my character. I wanted to humiliate him for being a cocky punk. However, the kids got a lot of pride so he only wanted to play my BEST. I was like FINE. Then I asked who he thought the worst character in the game was. He said Samus. I then picked Samus just to be a douche LOL. We play, I destroy him. Then he makes me play link, then he makes me play DK. I don't feel like going into details, I ****ed him up lol.

The BEST part of the entire smashfest was how ****ing SALTY he was getting lol. It was amazing. First off, Ryan doesn't like when people taunt him. HOWEVER, I'm Kero the ****ing Great. If someone doesn't like being taunted, **** them. I'm going out of my way to bother them. I taunted the **** out of him lol. Then, he wasn't used to comboing, so every time I had him stuck in a combo he would bang his remote and scream, "OF COURSE, OF ALL TIMES, NOW YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE WORKING?" It was the best thing ever. He was blaming his remote for hitstun ahaha. Again, I'm Kero the Great. I go out of my way to annoy people. So I didn't bother telling him that his remote was working fine and that I was simply comboing him. I just let him rage. It was ****ing priceless. He was a Mario main, so I obviously picked Mario and five stocked him in the ditto LOLOLOLOL. Then I picked pika and five stocked him even harder. He ended up not playing anymore and decided to play some game on the computer lol. The salt was so real. The best part of the night was this: I'm playing Jessie. Jessie plays as pika. Jessie tries doing pika's infinite jab thing to me and i DI right out. Jessie was like. "No way, how'd you get out of my infinite jab combo?" I'm like, "Oh it's called directional influence. Whenever you're hit, you can mash a certain direction on the joystick and your character will move a little in the direction. It's how you escape combos." Then Ryan just comes out of nowhere and screams, "WHY THE **** DIDN'T YOU TELL US THAT EARLIER?" Lol omg. I was dying.

Unfortunately, there is some good in me. So before I left, I made sure to teach them all the important techniques. I pretty much told them what they were doing wrong and left them both on a positive note.

The thing is, even know I destroyed both of them, they had SERIOUS potential. Ryan was stuck in the roll spam meta where you read techs and spam smash attacks. A really bad meta, but he was able to string along some hits. It was impressive. Jessie realized that the arials are way better than smash attacks and pretty much played pika the same way any of us would. Except he couldn't z cancel so I pwned him hard lol. Either way, the both played hella smart and I hope they get into the game competitively. Especially Ryan, he's get a lot of pride. That's a good thing.

I went in there and ****ed up Ryan badly. But he needed it. Every cocky son of a ***** needs a good thrashing to put them on the right path. Hopefully he'll use the knowledge I left him with and become GREAT. I look forward to it.

ANYWAY. Sorry for the super long post. I had a ****ing awesome day and needed to SHARE.

- Kero the Great

Last edited:

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
because sometimes they don't want to play people and have to deal with a reputation, it's a reason why i stuck to alts for awhile and i've only gone back to using soup/supa literally just recently
Well this confirms what I already knew. People are afraid to lose and ruin their reputation so they hide on alts. That seems pretty sad to me. Also, most people aren't even good so they shouldn't even be worried about their reputation. People think too much of themselves.

Last edited:

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
One more thought on alts. I don't care if people change their name, I've changed my name before, But to use a new name every time you play then pretend that you're a new player that has never played smash before is dumb and cowardly. If I ask who you are and you don't tell me and play dumb, I'm going to kick you. Who are you people trying to fool? Most people can clearly tell if you're a veteran player or new when they play you.

Vale

Smash Ace
One more thought on alts. I don't care if people change their name, I've changed my name before, But to use a new name every time you play then pretend that you're a new player that has never played smash before is dumb and cowardly. If I ask who you are and you don't tell me and play dumb, I'm going to kick you. Who are you people trying to fool? Most people can clearly tell if you're a veteran player or new when they play you.
people do that? i'm still fine with alting, but that does seem pretty dumb. if it bothers you, jit shouldn't be hard to ignore the chat and play the game.

However, it can be equally annoying when console players go online and then get called an alt. In my second game on one of the servers I was using a random tag and this guy was 100% convinced that I was some other dude because of the tag, taunting him after kills, and playing a certain Kirby color or something dumb.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Well this confirms what I already knew. People are afraid to lose and ruin their reputation so they hide on alts. That seems pretty sad to me. Also, most people aren't even good so they shouldn't even be worried about their reputation. People think to much of themselves.
no i think most people who use alts are either trying something different out or they just want to start fresh, as someone who's been playing this game on and off for maybe literally 6-7 years, it gets a bit daunting to keep coming back on and off, and the reason i started using alts was not because i was worried about my reputation, it was because i didn't feel like i have a credible reputation to begin with, so the need to even use my old alias was not really relevant, especially when most of the people who knew me were either gone or managed to stick with the game unlike me and have gotten much better.

i think that was the problem for me honestly, i felt like i would get back into this game, only to realize that maybe it just wasn't for me anymore, because it seemed like i couldn't keep up. i think smash players have gotten better over time honestly, and it wasn't that i was getting worse, it was just that everyone was getting better. so i decided to stop mucking around and consistently play training mode about maybe 1-2 hours per day, practicing on anything i felt i needed to improve. i did that for about a whole summer, mostly because it was a good timesink and i could listen to music while doing it, then i came back on an alt once i got a better internet connection that didn't just lag or DS all the time. that was another issue for me, that my ISP would cause lagspikes and i was a notorious lagger on Kailera, so nobody really wanted to play with me.

so i finally managed to figure it all out and wanted to see how i would do on alt instead of just showing up out in the blue, and hopefully get a better reception then the one i had previously. i did pretty well, i've played most of you when i was Crazy Diamond, and i think that alt was probably my best and a time where i was seriously into the game, i'm not saying spectacular but i could manage to beat a lot of the people would consider b-tier, but honestly, i felt more than anything i want to prove to myself i could do better

and i did, and it was pretty satisfying for a while, but then i felt like the online scene was too small and i could never get a decent match anymore, kailera would always DS and i'd end up just playing newbies or just decent players with the occasional actual good player, and eventually? i just got bored

and this tends to happen a lot with me, and i'd probably justifiably be much better than i am right now if i just kept at it, instead of just this constant on-and-off deal

i guess im back into this game for not some ulterior motive this time, not some 'prove i can do it' motif, rather i just like the game and i wanna play it.

have you ever thought that regardless of someone's name, or if they're an alt, that they aren't the same as me? you shouldn't judge someone and try and predict why they're doing something, or why they're using an alt.

i played boomfan earlier i think about a week ago and he was using an alt; why? i don't know, cause he felt like it? would you say someone like boom is ashamed and scared of losing so they hide on alts? he's known as one of the best players in the game. i've also played frogles (who i have a sneaking suspicion is also using an alt right now) many times on alts, and a plethora of other people who i can usually tell is just an alt.

tl;dr you're thinking too much about it

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Ok, maybe I just have bad experiences playing people on alts. In boomfans case, I played him while he was on alt 1 time and beat his 4 frame yoshi so I guess he wanted to use his yoshi and not have people get excited and brag about beating him, whatever. I can understand that, I just think it's kinda silly for people to be using alts in a community this small.

Last edited:

Maliki

Smash Ace
Boys boys boys.. IT'S KERO THE MUHPHUCKING GREAT COMING AT YOU!! How's everybody doing?

Yo you guys gotta hear about my day. **** was ****ing amazing.

OK. So not a lot of people know this, but before I played SMASH, I was an EXPERT skater. By EXPERT, I wasn't like sponsored or anything, I just mean that I'd **** up like 99% of people. In fact, I'd MM any one you at a tournament… Just Saiyan. ANYWAY. I knew the whether was going to be nice today, so I went out to Zumiez yesterday and dropped $200 on a brand new complete. It's been three ****ing years since I've gone skating so I had to go BIG.

SO, I show up at the park. As soon as I get out of my car I hear, "Joey Speziale? Bro, you're like a legend." KNOW that he was ****ing around, I'm no "legend," but the fact of the matter is that during my prime, I was the best skater in my town. I was the heart and soul of the WSC (Washingtonville Skate Crew). Me and the kid laugh it off a bit and catch up. He challenges me to a warm-up game of S.K.A.T.E. Obviously I accept, I'm FlipDog Rosevélt for crying out loud, backing down isn't my strong suit.

You should know that this kid's not bad by any means, he used to be a scrub but he's definitely getting better. However, in the presence of FDR, everyone is a mere commoner. I knew I'd **** him up. So what happens? We play and I get ****ing destroyed. Like literally shut out. I didn't even give him a letter in SKATE. It's the equivalent of being 5 stocked.

At this point, I'm like, "**** dude. I ****ing suck now. This is kind of embarrassing." NOTE: Skating isn't like smash. The people you skate with are your ****ing boys. There's no hard feelings. There's only broship. When someone beats you in a game of SKATE it's a bonding moment. Losing a game of SKATE means nothing, no one gives a ****. Anyway, time passed and I was getting beat down by everybody at the park. Like I said, there was no salt. It was actually pretty funny. Going from being REALLY good at something to REALLY bad was actually super hilarious.

It's kind of like when STAR KING plays controller. I was talking to SK once and he was like, "Yeah dude, my mind knows exactly what to do but my fingers just don't listen." It was the same for me, I KNEW how to do tricks, my legs were just being *******s. ANYWAY. So I'm talking to my boy Frankie (the current best at the park) about how weird it is to ****ing blow. He's all like, "Dude, you're still Joey. You know how to skate. Your legs just haven't been on a board in like three years. Stop focusing on how bad you are and focus on the good. Give your legs some time. You'll get it."

I'm all like, "Yo **** this ****. You're right." So i started skating with a positive attitude and YO you would not believe the ****ing transformation I had. Guys, in like an hour, maybe an hour and half, I was ****ing lighting that park up. I was on fire. I still was nowhere near how good I used to be, but I was incredible nonetheless lol. It was mad weird ahaha. I was ****ing up on like shuvits and 180s, but I was busting out like nollie tres first try lol. IDK. The body of a God works in mysterious ways.

ANYWAY, some time passes, and like 30 kids show up to the park. It was the first truly beautiful day of the year in my town so everybody was trying to come out and shred. Frankie's all like, "YO, who's tryna have a SKATE tournament." And us skaters are like hella into SKATE so obviously we all agreed. And YO, guess who ends up WINNING the mother ****ing SKATE tournament!!! YOUR BOY, MOTHER ****ING FLIPDOG GOD DAMN ROSEVÉLT. That's right. It was me and FRANKIE in GF. I was down like three letters but then i went super saiyan and clutched that **** out like the beast i am. **** was like the greatest moment of my life. Yo it feels so good to be back on a board. THE CHAMP IS BACK.

NOW. THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. SUPER SMASH BROTHERS.

So, I'm at the park. Just doing my thing. Being a ****ing beast. And my boy Jessie comes up to me all like, "Yo Joey, you have to play Ryan in smash, he's still talking so much ****, he thinks he can beat you." Of course I'm all like, "Lololol what? That n00b still thinks he can beat me? What a punk. Doesn't he know that I'm like really into the competitive smash scene." Jessie's all like, "yeah, IDK, he thinks he's like the best ever or something."

LONG STORY SHORT, we end up driving to this kids house lol. I already had my remote on me, I carry that **** with me in case of random challengers like this Ryan *****. So I get to Ryan's and we're about to play. I'm all like, "OK, here are the rules. 5 stocks, best of 5, DL only." He wasn't happy about it, but I finally got him to agree. Yo these mother ****ers play 12 stocks, Hyrule only. LOL. Like. WTF kind of ruleset is that ahahhahahaha. IDK. Once they told me that ****, I was certain that I was going to be dishing out some mean 5 stocks.

We're about to play, and I tried getting him to pick my character. I wanted to humiliate him for being a cocky punk. However, the kids got a lot of pride so he only wanted to play my BEST. I was like FINE. Then I asked who he thought the worst character in the game was. He said Samus. I then picked Samus just to be a douche LOL. We play, I destroy him. Then he makes me play link, then he makes me play DK. I don't feel like going into details, I ****ed him up lol.

The BEST part of the entire smashfest was how ****ing SALTY he was getting lol. It was amazing. First off, Ryan doesn't like when people taunt him. HOWEVER, I'm Kero the ****ing Great. If someone doesn't like being taunted, **** them. I'm going out of my way to bother them. I taunted the **** out of him lol. Then, he wasn't used to comboing, so every time I had him stuck in a combo he would bang his remote and scream, "OF COURSE, OF ALL TIMES, NOW YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE WORKING?" It was the best thing ever. He was blaming his remote for hitstun ahaha. Again, I'm Kero the Great. I go out of my way to annoy people. So I didn't bother telling him that his remote was working fine and that I was simply comboing him. I just let him rage. It was ****ing priceless. He was a Mario main, so I obviously picked Mario and five stocked him in the ditto LOLOLOLOL. Then I picked pika and five stocked him even harder. He ended up not playing anymore and decided to play some gay *** game on the computer lol. The salt was so real. The best part of the night was this: I'm playing Jessie. Jessie plays as pika. Jessie tries doing pika's infinite jab thing to me and i DI right out. Jessie was like. "No way, how'd you get out of my infinite jab combo?" I'm like, "Oh it's called directional influence. Whenever you're hit, you can mash a certain direction on the joystick and your character will move a little in the direction. It's how you escape combos." Then Ryan just comes out of nowhere and screams, "WHY THE **** DIDN'T YOU TELL US THAT EARLIER?" Lol omg. I was dying.

Unfortunately, there is some good in me. So before I left, I made sure to teach them all the important techniques. I pretty much told them what they were doing wrong and left them both on a positive note.

The thing is, even know I destroyed both of them, they had SERIOUS potential. Ryan was stuck in the roll spam meta where you read techs and spam smash attacks. A really bad meta, but he was able to string along some hits. It was impressive. Jessie realized that the arials are way better than smash attacks and pretty much played pika the same way any of us would. Except he couldn't z cancel so I pwned him hard lol. Either way, the both played hella smart and I hope they get into the game competitively. Especially Ryan, he's get a lot of pride. That's a good thing.

I went in there and ****ed up Ryan badly. But he needed it. Every cocky son of a ***** needs a good thrashing to put them on the right path. Hopefully he'll use the knowledge I left him with and become GREAT. I look forward to it.

ANYWAY. Sorry for the super long post. I had a ****ing awesome day and needed to SHARE.

- Kero the Great

Was it billy that called you a legend?

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
the main reasons why I go on alts is because:
1. I don't feel like dealing with people on my regular username. Getting bombarded by questions, verbal harassment, etc.
2. Wanting to play without any worry about people bothering me.

I had this one the other where I tried to play on Smash FU and I was getting kicked from my own games(admin abuse woo). I was forced to changed my ip and name just to get some games in.

Shears

Smash Master
It's kind of interesting to me that Nova is also a proponent of the online player tier list. It seems to me that ranking players would incline people to use alts.
If people were inherently good and honest then the rankings wouldn't incline people to use alts. But if that was true, then people would never need to use alts. Alts exist because people are inherently bad. @ NovaSmash NovaSmash proved it, 90% of us are range.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
Thats what the +/- 1 is for. In a circumstance like that you can reach into another level but the excuse of "I don't want to play the guy in my level because he has a big nose" isn't valid (inb4 someone complains that its the ears are too big and they don't care about nose size, damn commies).
Just pointing out how anti-Semitic this sounds.

edit i was gonna write something else but 100% spaced it :\

Last edited:

Skrlx

Smash Champion
One time I was playing boom under an alt, and he had not said anything until I managed to get a teleport up smash kill as Fox on him. He said "hi near" shortly after that.

DA ***

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
what tricks / whats ur level
I can pretty much do any NORMAL flat ground trick. By normal I simply mean that I play by the B.A.T.B rules, meaning, I start on the board, do my trick, and land back on the board. I don't like get off the board, use my hands, do a hand stand, or any of that other crazy **** (although I can), that stuff is hella lame lol.

The reason I do so well in S.K.A.T.E. tournament is because of how well I play switch. I can do 90% of the tricks I know regular, switch, nollie, and fakey.

My line up in SKATE is usually:

kick flip
tre flip
nollie kick flip
nollie heel flip
switch kick flip
switch heel flip

After I do all that basic **** I'll start doing:

big flip
hard Flip
inward heel flip
variel heel flip
double kick flip
double heel flip
front side flip
back side flip
switch/nollie/fakey all of the above
etc.

I always end in nollie tre flip. It's my signature trick.

I can do all the shuvit tricks too. I just prefer doing flip tricks in skate. IDK why.

Last edited:

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
By normal I simply mean that I play by the B.A.T.B rules, meaning, I start on the board, do my trick, and land back on the board. I don't like get off the board, use my hands, do a hand stand, or any of that other crazy **** (although I can), that stuff is hella lame lol.

***** I do a finger flip WITHOUT getting off the board. I start on the board, do my trick, and land back on the board. No part of my body touches anything but the board. I wanna see you do a finger flip that way lol

My SK8 trick bag back when I was good (10 years ago):

Finger flip
Casper slide.
Kickflip underflip

And a bunch of flatground stuff.

I could also do most flip tricks

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
***** I do a finger flip WITHOUT getting off the board. I start on the board, do my trick, and land back on the board. No part of my body touches anything but the board. I wanna see you do a finger flip that way lol
Not gonna lie, i think finger flips are really ****ing lame. However, being able to do one as you described is really impressive. If someone did that to me in a game of SKATE, i'd give them a pound and accept my letter with dignity.

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
I have a friend, who also plays smash, who can do switch fs shuv late flips and full cab late flips on hips and stuff and skates "normal" too... There isn't really rules to skateboarding guys you can do anything you want. the whole point is too have fun with your friends and your skateboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jVBhAMjX20

Top Bottom