• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Vale

Smash Ace
dear diary,
today i was playing online smash. the opponent's link was on their last stock and off stage. i jumped to finish it, and the game slowed down to approximately 1/5th speed. Right after my attack connected, it resumed pace and the character went flying. it looked pretty cool.
p.s. blue hat pika best pika
-- vale

So, purple popsicle master race. Superior grape flavor. :shades:
Agreed.

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
dear diary,
today i was playing online smash. the opponent's link was on their last stock and off stage. i jumped to finish it, and the game slowed down to approximately 1/5th speed. Right after my attack connected, it resumed pace and the character went flying. it looked pretty cool.
p.s. blue hat pika best pika
-- vale

Agreed.
Lag switches, 2014 SSB64 meta. :link64:

Shears

Smash Master
please, i called that **** literally 6 years ago

hell, 15 years ago if we want to be finicky
I have never played as anything other than blue hat pikachu since this game was put on the shelves. If anything, its a tie, and my vocalization of it gives me the tie breaker.

I've also had a smashboards account longer than you have. Double win.

Last edited:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
on two occasions i have literally left the venue because somebody wouldnt let me have blue hat in a pika ditto

and i have more than ten times the number of posts you do, your account is invalid :happysheep:

Shears

Smash Master
I throw temper tantrums if I don't get blue hat. I threatened to quit and everyone caves around me. They aren't afraid of you that's why they stood up. It's not about the number of posts it's about the age of the account. You kids wouldn't understand.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I've been playing 64 and blue hat pikachu longer than you AA. And I have more posts. You're invalid.

I literally cannot stand the bastardized horrendous fur color schemes the other hats give. They're beyond fugly.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
@ Shaya Shaya you're fat

game set match
The fat insult never holds up, you need to call them ugly. To explain I'll tell a story about two of my high school english classmates.

Every day this kid Ian would come into class and he would say to the girl who sat behind him "Shana you're ugly", to which she would say "Ian you're fat". This would go back and forth for most of the first semester until one day Ian walked in and called Shana ugly. She of course said "Ian you're fat", but this time Ian had an answer. He then responded, "Shana, there is a treadmill for fat, there is no treadmill for ugly..."

So to correct you, @ Shaya Shaya you're ugly.

Last edited:

Skrlx

Smash Champion
¥«•`N.ç.G´•»¤_pb_¤¥

^ cool guy who wants me to believe he's not an alt. (Probably Zenyore)

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Got a job potentially with the NBA or Bank of 'Murrica decisions decisions
NBA sounds way cooler (when you tell people you work for the NBA they will be way more interested). Meanwhile Bank of America will likely suck the life out of you with incredibly long hours (depends on the position, but yeah finance = bad hours).

The fat insult never holds up, you need to call them ugly. To explain I'll tell a story about two of my high school english classmates.

Every day this kid Ian would come into class and he would say to the girl who sat behind him "Shana you're ugly", to which she would say "Ian you're fat". This would go back and forth for most of the first semester until one day Ian walked in and called Shana ugly. She of course said "Ian you're fat", but this time Ian had an answer. He then responded, "Shana, there is a treadmill for fat, there is no treadmill for ugly..."

So to correct you, @ Shaya Shaya you're ugly.
This is why it's actually a superior insult to call someone fat. Because it's you definitely could do something about being fat yet you don't.

Cue determinism debate.

Last edited:

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Who is it then? I laid out three possibilities: Zenyore, Sensei or Ecartman.

Last edited:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Alts have ruined the game for me, which is why I don't play friendlies with people on kaillera anymore. People trying to sneak around and troll.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
I don't think pb is any of those people but I am not an alt-detective. I know that it was not Z or cart, however. For a fact.

M!nt

Smash Champion
They got me for a second cause I remember this site use to mess up and randomly select a skin when I used my phone and I just thought it was doing that again lol. I can't use this with my phone at all though none of the threads have posts or pages so this sucks.
¥«•`N.ç.G´•»¤_pb_¤¥

^ cool guy who wants me to believe he's not an alt. (Probably Zenyore)
Hey I think I've played this guy, he's really good. He was in ScG when I played him though and he said that he just now joined it cause some guy who didn't speak english was handing it out lol

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i bought a raphnet adapter and a brand new greased 64 controller 3 months ago and i've still stuck to the xbox360 controller but i think it's time i learn how to play on the 64 controller because my button setup is janky

Last edited:
Top Bottom