• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
show was 2004-2007. I watched it in college with my buddies. High school/college drama comedy, but much wittier than its peers. One of my favorite all time shows.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
prince streamed a bunch today, played bo3s with yoshi/falcon and i recorded some: here

ugh, I guess OBS isn't good enough, the sound is not in sync with the vid. ):

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
CRH looks like a great mario from observation, really impressive.

Does Red still play?

mixa

Banned via Warnings
CRH looks like a great mario from observation, really impressive.
Yes, I had the same perception. (:
I do not know if Red still plays, he doesn't seem to be very active, but there are a few videos of him on niconico from mid-2013.

Streaming is great because it's pretty much the only time you'll get to see friendlies, but it's too bad you you have to catch it live since the archives are unavailable for non-premium users.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
Warning Received

Wat the **** is this ****. I will stop using smash boards if he isn't banned by next weekend.

Would you rather have a ****ty brawl mod or a person that actually adds content and value?

Anyone who wants to get updates for the next 2 times I go to Japan this year and for when me/boom/mariguas go to peru and for when boom and I go to Japan next year can come find me elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Is this whole anti-aero think just a joke or am I missing something? He's a mod...it's his job.
people aren't really used to change and so they were upset when @ Sangoku Sangoku the God took a break and I was looking after this section while he was away. Now the constant qq'ing is, unfortunately for them, keeping me here. lol

Also Shenron is a ****ing joke

*bans @ LLDL LLDL *

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
i think nba jam on fire edition is a good game

blocking ur friends 3 pointers repeatedly

watching their despair

Maliki

Smash Ace
All mods are weak. Aero is no threat to us.

The uprising is growing stronger it was a matter of time. The revolution will soon begin.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Guys holy shut.

They're is a guy doing magic here

IMF i mean omg

The mind **** has never been so real

What the duck did i just witness

The magic has never been more real

Jesus

****ing 7 of hearts i swear

Will report back later

In another life brotha

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Guys holy ****
He's changing the card in my hand

This is a genjutsu

I see no other explanation

It's fixing insane

It's true magic

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i think nba jam on fire edition is a good game

blocking ur friends 3 pointers repeatedly

watching their despair
I had a knock off of nba jam called nba on nbc. Always turned off goal tending so the only way to score was to dunk (or push their defenders to the ground as you shot a 3). Great game.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Yo clubba don't you dare think i forgot about that frozen battl

Let it go

>

Snowman

Any mother ducking dayint of the weak

That's riur

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I was gonna say something about it, but I wanted to let you try to school me first :)

Kristen Bell > Idina Menzel

Story: snowman > let it go (seriously this ******* problem is that she has superpowers? That's not even 1st world problems. Poor anna has lost all contact with her sister and worst of all she doesn't know why. That's a real story.)

Melody: snowman > let it go

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
I had a knock off of nba jam called nba on nbc. Always turned off goal tending so the only way to score was to dunk (or push their defenders to the ground as you shot a 3). Great game.
I have that game on dreamcast and I use to do the exact same thing. Great Game.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
guys.. i see the light now

I know the true meaning of smash

it's about bonds..

friendship is everything

we are one species, one of the same

one day i'm going to dominate the ssb64 scene

I will be power incarnate

but i will never stop caring about this community that i love so much

you guys are the reason i play

you guys continue to push me forward

i will not let you down

this community is everything to me

I will stop at nothing to be the best

I will stop at nothing to make a difference

have faith in me guys

i will be what this community needs

i will be hope

I will be justice

no master how ridiculous i may act

just know

that i will love you always

I will be the light in the darkness

I will be what this community needs

I will make a difference

i admit that i can't change much now

but the day will come where i will lead the way

I promise

be patient

i will save us

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
guys.. i see the light now

I know the true meaning of smash

it's about bonds..

friendship is everything

we are one species, one of the same

one day i'm going to dominate the ssb64 scene

I will be power incarnate

but i will never stop caring about this community that i love so much

you guys are the reason i play

you guys continue to push me forward

i will not let you down

I will stop at nothing to be the best

I will stop at nothing to make a difference

have faith in me guys

i will be what this community needs

i will be hope

I will be justice

no master how ridiculous i may act

just know

that i will love you always

I will be the light in the darkness

I will be what this community needs

I will make a difference

i admit that i can't change much now

but the day will come where i will lead the way

I promise

be patient

i will save us
TL;DR: never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you

to be a pragmatic non hyperbolic cheapachu, in the absence of light, one could not see. so you've always seen the light. additionally, you're one of the few lucky individuals to have witnessed the raw pwnage that is the puff master. in figurative, abstract terms, such is enlightenment, but not literally seeing the light. QED

***** plz. nba jam is gud, but nba hangtime is what the illest ballin pro niqqas played.

EDIT: dear most benevolent Sangoku, plz either merge or pardon this double post. i was just so thrilled to see you back that my judgment was clouded.

Last edited by a moderator:

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
barkey shut up and jam gaiden is the best bball game

chaos in the windy city is a notable runner up
is there even basketball in australia? i know the kangaroos have mad talents at jumping, and their basketball abilities are well documented in the form of dunkaroos, but do you even know what the NBA is?

ps. pro strat in nba jam/hangtime is go for best 3 pt shooting ability, speed, and stealing. go for 3 point shots solely, unless to get on fire or team fire. pps. you couldn't hit the backside of a barn.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
is there even basketball in australia? i know the kangaroos have mad talents at jumping, and their basketball abilities are well documented in the form of dunkaroos, but do you even know what the NBA is?
national barkley appreciators, right?

the man composed the masterpiece that is the space jam theme, after all

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
Is replacing the N64 analog with a Wii nunchuck stick a good idea? I believe I've seen someone talk about it before and I'm considering it. My DI eats through 64 sticks like there's no tommorow. :S

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Yo andrew bogut and patty mills son

I considered that as well but I heard bad things about how it affects controlling characters.
I have not heard such things. If you do it correctly then in my experience it is amazing. It will give a slightly different feel at first (but so will a wii stick right?) but you will get used to it quickly. Besides, the immediate difference is more due to cleaning out the stick and not the grease. Grease is mainly to prevent further destruction to the stick. I would highly recommend greasing over replacing the stick with a wii stick unless you really want a wii stick for some reason. It takes less time to do and the results are probably better.

Last edited:

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
Yo andrew bogut and patty mills son

I have not heard such things. If you do it correctly then in my experience it is amazing. It will give a slightly different feel at first (but so will a wii stick right?) but you will get used to it quickly. Besides, the immediate difference is more due to cleaning out the stick and not the grease. Grease is mainly to prevent further destruction to the stick. I would highly recommend greasing over replacing the stick with a wii stick unless you really want a wii stick for some reason. It takes less time to do and the results are probably better.

Hmmm ok, I'll look into trying it with my secondary controller. I just broke a stick a few days ago so I'm down to 2 controllers now lol. On the plus side though that's more parts otherwise to use on other controllers. :laugh:

Top Bottom