• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Sedda

Smash Champion
[3/11/2014 6:56:20 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: Lol someone showed me that thread on Smashboards
[3/11/2014 6:56:40 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: If I were you I'd just straight up stop responding
[3/11/2014 6:57:30 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: Once the 64 community decides to have an opinion of someone, it does not change
[3/11/2014 6:58:06 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: I'm a perfect example of that
[3/11/2014 6:59:40 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: As long as you exist in the community, they will always make fun of you and talk so much **** about you
[3/11/2014 7:00:45 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: Until you either learn to eventually never say anything again
[3/11/2014 7:01:06 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: Or until they drive you to the point of quitting the game like me

the man speaks truth
I want to apologize for calling you a crybaby yesterday. You'd never insulted me before and I usually never try to be on anybody's bad side unless they do something to me first. It was uncalled for (what I said to you, don't know what your relationship with everybody else is like) because you and I had never ever said anything to each other.

The only thing I can say is that the way you go off on people some times warrants all the hate you got yesterday, though not from me (once again). You can't hope to have people like you if you always reply to whatever they say by calling them idiots or whatever. People's opinion changes all the time, unlike the "mystery" ssb player told you, but the thing is that you can't hope that opinions will change magically over time. You have to stop talking to them like **** and try to have real conversations with people without insulting them every time you disagree with them.

This is not meant to be an insult bro, and I'm sorry about insulting you yesterday. If you go off on me I'll just ignore it from now on, but simply thinking that "once the community decides to have an opinion of someone, it doesnt change" is a really cheap excuse to allow yourself to behave the way you do and blame others for not accepting you.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
it's really astounding how dramatic everyone gets over things not related to smash 64

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
[3/11/2014 6:56:20 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: Lol someone showed me that thread on Smashboards
[3/11/2014 6:56:40 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: If I were you I'd just straight up stop responding
[3/11/2014 6:57:30 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: Once the 64 community decides to have an opinion of someone, it does not change
[3/11/2014 6:58:06 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: I'm a perfect example of that
[3/11/2014 6:59:40 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: As long as you exist in the community, they will always make fun of you and talk so much **** about you
[3/11/2014 7:00:45 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: Until you either learn to eventually never say anything again
[3/11/2014 7:01:06 PM] Mediocre SSB64 Player: Or until they drive you to the point of quitting the game like me

the man speaks truth
That's what happens when you get a bunch of stoned kids together who gossip like schoolgirls. I definitely have my reservations about how some people in the community act and even play, using the game as a tool to troll and ruining the community. Seriously though, some kids need to drop the teeny bopper drama and leave it in highschool. There used to be a bunch of kids in the 64 community that I woulda slapped the skinny ***** out of them if I saw them in real life, but I dropped that because it's dumb to dwell on those insignificant things. Maybe others can learn to drop their bull too.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I want to apologize for calling you a crybaby yesterday. You'd never insulted me before and I usually never try to be on anybody's bad side unless they do something to me first. It was uncalled for (what I said to you, don't know what your relationship with everybody else is like) because you and I had never ever said anything to each other.

The only thing I can say is that the way you go off on people some times warrants all the hate you got yesterday, though not from me (once again). You can't hope to have people like you if you always reply to whatever they say by calling them idiots or whatever. People's opinion changes all the time, unlike the "mystery" ssb player told you, but the thing is that you can't hope that opinions will change magically over time. You have to stop talking to them like **** and try to have real conversations with people without insulting them every time you disagree with them.

This is not meant to be an insult bro, and I'm sorry about insulting you yesterday. If you go off on me I'll just ignore it from now on, but simply thinking that "once the community decides to have an opinion of someone, it doesnt change" is a really cheap excuse to allow yourself to behave the way you do and blame others for not accepting you.
dont apologize, u didnt do anything wrong. i was upset about 1 person, i shouldnt have made that thread.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
yo who even likes cobr anyway

**** that guy

and **** you too aa

nova, if you really wanna make rob mad, just pick pika and spam up air

he hates that **** more than anything

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Am I doing the animal(s) avatar right?

On another note, I don't mind this anyway, contains a top 10 song of mine.

Last edited:

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
Sangoku was last seen: Friday at 6:51 PM

Dear Supreme Leader Sangoku, please come back. We need your infinite wisdom and guidance, lest we crumble. Within just a few days of your absence, a vile menace has launched a heinous effort to wipe this forum out. The devil has revealed himself in the form of a Brawler with mod powers. O Great One, for whom the stars shine, we are begging you to defeat this insidious monster and the existential threat he poses.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
currently in a skype call with a 16 year old boy, a 27 year old mexican guy, and a 29 year old guy from south carolina whose married 34 year old neighbor is bothering him at 4am.

there is elmo laughter occurring and the 16 year old is pretending to be 19 and actively trying to hook up with the married christian chick

Vale

Smash Ace
i don't know guys, i've seen aerodrome here and on the mewtwo boards for P:M
if he started posting in brawl's pikachu social thread i'd be pretty much convinced he's just my alternate account with mod powers

Shears

Smash Master
currently in a skype call with a 16 year old boy, a 27 year old mexican guy, and a 29 year old guy from south carolina whose married 34 year old neighbor is bothering him at 4am.

there is elmo laughter occurring and the 16 year old is pretending to be 19 and actively trying to hook up with the married christian chick
So this was the 5 way with a married chick you were telling us about...

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
you missed kero ask for you to come back. that's about it, really

see what happens?

they all crumble eventually

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
tbh i'd rather have nova get offended easily and smasher pretending like he cares about this community at all when he just wants a reason to troll a forum that wants nothing to do with him out then get annoyed by NiXXon being wrong about everything ever

this is the most excitement i've seen on the forums in years, i demand blood

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Kristen Bell killed it in that movie. I'm hoping that she did the same in the veronica mars movie, though I heard it's not as good as the show was

Top Bottom