• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I cannot see what you posted but I'm guessing a llama with an anti walk through walls life vest?

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
You guys getting so worked up over a girl, shame on all of you!

Since when do you have to be beautiful to play a video game. Maybe you should try being less shallow.
**** you. You unfriended me on skype so **** you.

B Link

Smash Lord
I just played with Emmi. Pretty good fox, reminded me of grains for some reason. She said she has a friend (female) who is also quite good: Morgan. Haven't played this Morgan fellow but Emmi said she uses DK. Good to hear since we need more DKs. Also, I sense bits of Sweden in her personality, don't ask me why.G

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Hey everyone.

If you are not already familiar with Domino's over baked chicken habanero sandwich, I highly suggest ordering one.

It truly is one of life's most incredible delights.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I just played with Emmi. Pretty good fox, reminded me of grains for some reason. She said she has a friend (female) who is also quite good: Morgan. Haven't played this Morgan fellow but Emmi said she uses DK. Good to hear since we need more DKs. Also, I sense bits of Sweden in her personality, don't ask me why.G

Emmi = maltfox confirmed.

Also I have met Olikus, so he is confirmed a real person. Really.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Bought those lodgenet sticks from the guy on smashboards.

About the last good condition 1st party replacements you're gonna find.

Go me.

M!nt

Smash Champion
SS- :pikachu64:
S- :fox64: :kirby64:
A- :falcon64: :yoshi64:
B- :mario64: :jigglypuff64:
C- :dk64: :luigi64: :ness64:
D- :samus64: :link64:

no way fox is that low, he's closer to pikachu than kirby is imo

Top Bottom