• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Just played Emmi Zhang on 8 frames, some of the craziest techskill I've ever seen, better than Isai and Ricky!

M!nt

Smash Champion
oh god i didn't even notice that that guy replied to a ton of old threads lol

Sangoku

Smash Master
This section is a total mess. Any useless thread will be given a major spam infraction at least. I have no idea why people want to **** up this section, but if that's what is required, then I'll be the tyrant you all want me to be.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
^^ You da man. Bumped recent relevant threads that got buried, please don't tyrant me for that!

Sangoku

Smash Master
I hesitated to do that myself, don't worry lol.

By the way, Maliki really got me on that stupid poll thread, it keeps showing as unread no matter what I do.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Sangoku said:
You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums for Major Spam (3 points, 21 days). If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.
Someone's been spaming the infraction button

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Man what the ****. These new age spamming terrorists are ruining everything.

For a while, the Boards was awesome. I'd post a well thought-out and creative off-topic thread, Sangoku would lock it. I'd call him a tyrant, he'd call me a spammer. Repeat. I'd only post 1 or 2 threads a week and no one was really bothered by it. Sangoku and I were well aware there were no hard feelings between us. It was all just fun and games. EVERYTHING WAS GOING WELL.

THEN all of these new punk jabronies starting showing up with their lame ass spamming tactics and ****ed everything over for the rest of us! My spam posts/threads are art. They take time and creativity. Bumping a couple dozen threads from 5 years ago isn't artistic or creative at all; it's just being an ass hole.

What me and Sangoku had going was great.. You new spammers took it too far. Thanks to you guys, Sangoku is gonna go mad hard with infractions and Smashboards is going to be boring again. THANKS A LOT.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Kero made the GLASS OF SCOTT account to make himself look better in comparison. You sly wizard pug you!

Sangoku

Smash Master
Maybe clubba is right, and kero's post is completely hypocritical. However, I fully agree with its content. But if kero confesses that he did that from maliki's house, then he'll get banned ASAP.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
yea but it says will compete in Super Smash Bros, Smash 4 and getting back in shape for Melee

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
Sangoku so mean :'(. Loxing my thread for no reason and giving major infraction without warning.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
But isn't Isai one of the best 64 players?

I just find it hard to believe that a random girl would have supposedly better tech skill than him.

Sedda

Smash Champion
Tech skill is easy. Isai would still beat her from all his experience, but techskill is all about practicing a lot. Her combos are insane and I'm sure she's put a lot of time into that.

Top Bottom