• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
ohh I see

she's an interesting character, I only ever knew her as "the girl who plays 64 and thrashes people online" so forgive me for all the dumb questions >.<

I wonder how she'd fair in a big tournament like apex?

Sedda

Smash Champion
Nah not a dumb question. She's still really good (according to the aussies who have played her).

Since her techskill is so insane, I'm guessing she would be able to adjust everything else very quickly. She needs to play LD lmao

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
ohh I see

she's an interesting character, I only ever knew her as "the girl who plays 64 and thrashes people online" so forgive me for all the dumb questions >.<

I wonder how she'd fair in a big tournament like apex?
She could fair by pressing A and holding the stick in the direction her char is facing while in the air. I don't think she'd fare so well though. Also I doubt she is a she. Women don't play smash...

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Have you all fallen to deception already? Am I the only one left that still thinks Emmi Zhang is a completely fake person created by the Australians??

asianaussie

Smash Hero
all the australians thought she was fake

then her techskill got absurd and it made us less skeptical (the guy we thought she was is a lazy ****)

then i saw her post on my uni's stalkerspace, which made me really confused... is she real?

she has really good hitconfirms and stuff

i still do ok against her with link

Vale

Smash Ace
i am the 1%

i dont do combos

:happysheep:

I agree. It's much easier to be a part of the combo rather than perform it. They never see my strategy of hiding past the blastzone coming. Then, out of nowhere, I gain INVINCIBILITY! That'll show 'em real good.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

then her techskill got absurd and it made us less skeptical (the guy we thought she was is a lazy ****)

then i saw her post on my uni's stalkerspace, which made me really confused... is she real?

wait so does/would she beat you?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
she beats me VERY solidly, but that's partly cuz i dont practise and cuz im terrible with everyone who isn't link/kirby (and link is pretty meh)

also her DI is macro-tier

disclaimer: beating me means very little, im the worst at 64 in australia

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Are you all forgetting that AA is ONE OF THE AUSTRALIANS? He obviously can't be trusted. Emmi is fake and he's in on it.

Man you guys are ****ing n00bs.

Anyway.

I was just having coffee with Ceasar (we go to school together) at a dining hall. I'm scrolling through my FB news feed on my phone and see this picture:

REMOVED

I'm like lol, "Ceasar, you gotta check out this photo."

He goes, "Who made that, Komo?"

asianaussie

Smash Hero
congratulations, you made the joke i initially thought of but discarded for being TOO BORING

aa confirmed boring tier
I'm guessing the irony of talking about how YOU were boring enough to create that boring joke and then calling someone else out for the making the same joke when they weren't even doing that will be lost on you. Because you're dumb.

And I thought I was confirmed for boring tier like a month ago since you've been on my case about this lately. IDK what I even did to you, but regardless of what I did, it's shocking how someone who was once such a consistently good poster has become such a hypocritical qunt. Can you please give more of your clever one-liners and less of you being a *****?

OK, flaming for the hell of it aside, why won't you leave this alone? I guess I was right last time and you really DO want me to flame you. Will do, my old friend, will do. After all, I'd better do what the SUPREME JUDGE OF PEOPLE wants.

Your avatar makes me want to puke. And I'm not even making this up for this post because if you remember, I said I couldn't stomach your greater than avy, whoever first decided that avatar was a good idea must've been an imbecile.

Also I bet you're fat.

Incredibly fat.

RickySSB

Smash Ace

A girl who plays a game without being fat, ****ing ugly or lesbian, is kinda impossible.
And girl who plays Smash Bros instead ......INSTEAD of other modern games..is super impossible.

yes

M!nt

Smash Champion
A girl who plays a game without being fat, ****ing ugly or lesbian, is kinda impossible.
And girl who plays Smash Bros instead ......INSTEAD of other modern games..is super impossible.

yes
Since when do you have to be beautiful to play a video game. Maybe you should try being less shallow.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
i used to go even with emmi but now she beats me quite convincingly

its like she trains in the hyperbolic time chamber

more importantly though - classic aa and sk banter, the boards would suck without you guys

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Yo guys. If you randomly found out you could walk through walls, tell me the first thing you would do wouldn't be to go switch around all of the sodas in a vending machine.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Could walk through walls? Or have to? It would suck if you couldn't turn it off, I'd never be able to lean on something again.

Top Bottom