• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

D

Deleted member

i used to love the easiest of fox dittos

but i can't even use fox anymore

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
why does the bumper blink before it disappears? I mean, it can't do anything while it's blinking, so why doesn't it just disappear?

that always used to bug me as a kid

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
Lol I love fox dittos when its not a gimp dependant match, its gonna happen when you're playing that match but god **** some ppl are entirely reliant on it, like ppl who play entire matches in the **** tent.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
how do you gimp in the **** tent
:?
most characters can down throw or forward throw off the wall (since you cannot walltech in this game) and regrab into an up smash or something similar
Ive seen it known as the greenhouse trap. The pikachu version can be seen with any of Isai/Malva's videos

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
a gimp is an early percent kill (such as...someone back throwing Link at the edge of a stage at 0 for a kill)

an edgeguard can cause a gimp if it is at low percents

NixxxoN

Smash Master
olol this forum is too moderated now.

This is the official april 1 picture posted by NASA on their APOD feature (astronomical picture of the day)

Headlines: "Evidence Mounts for Water on the Moon "

Skrlx

Smash Champion
olol this forum is too moderated now.

This is the official april 1 picture posted by NASA on their APOD feature (astronomical picture of the day)

Headlines: "Evidence Mounts for Water on the Moon "
Too bad they forgot to mention that the "we actually landed on the moon" story was an elaborate april fools joke :p

earthadept

Smash Lord
There are radio stations that pick up and send messages to radio devices that were left on the moon when we landed there... I don't see how there's any debate

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
How do you fight a grab spamming DK if you're using a char with no projectile?

His grabs are fast and have good range.
Spamming short hop aerials. If he traps you into running into his pivot grabs, then just predict it and attack behind him so you hit him where he pivots.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
they did land on the moon, not one but several times, although the russians kinda won the space race overall (beat americans in everything but landing on the moon)

I recommend to watch BBC space race documentary-film, its great

Skrlx

Smash Champion
wat

obviously smashboards isn't /b/, koro.

and don't you even imply that i was using 4chan speak on smashboards cuz i will > imply u back

Top Bottom