• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

The Star King

Smash Hero
Don't make a nomination thread. I don't mean to be pessimistic, but the thread will likely go down in a flame war (like last time), and if the thread didn't accomplish anything last time (other than show how badly we need a mod) it probably won't this time, either. Only like 50% of people give serious answers anyway (lolz MATTS tigerbombz am creative)

NixxxoN

Smash Master
i find that I can do some stuff on KB that on controller im unable to do and viceversa, I cant have both at the same time <.<

Battlecow

Play to Win
Pity us keyboard players. Especially us DI-less keyboard players. I always get a kick out of the angry hitler vids.

Malva for mod, if he wants it. He gets on a lot, apparently, and of course he's been around for a while, is the best actual player, etc. etc.
Blue Yoshi would be 1337 also. He's all Layla Miller on our poor trolling butts. He knows stuff.

D

Deleted member

the p2p client you need the kaillera.dll for p2p and replace that with your old kaillera.dll

open kaillera and it'll open up to a p2p window

ask around for it, using it will usually get you 2-3 frames less than server side and more stable

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah I want to, parents make it difficult though

I SWEAR to get STRAIGHT A's fourth quarter (I say this every quarter but fo' real this time)

dandan

Smash Lord
getting straight As in high school requires next to no effort at all
it is funny most people do not think that at all when they are at highschool but when they reach university they get how easy school was.

dandan

Smash Lord
This also depends on which APs
there are a bunch of 12-14 yearolds with me at my uni studying computer science, they have like 99.9 average. those kids are freaky, and btw this is much stranger here as normal uni age in israel is about 24-25 as we all serve in the army, so i find it funny to study with kids who are half my age.

dch111

Smash Journeyman
yeah I wonder why every vid is loaded with tags...like this one.. "metroid" "m2k" lol how relevant

D

Deleted member

what a dum thing to say

if you're taking a bunch of AP classes, it surely is not.
depends on how hard (asian) your school is, and AP classes are easy with decent study skills, even easier with a decent teacher

except for language APs

Skrlx

Smash Champion
NOPE

I took AP classes and got straight As and I hardly ever studied.

u mad?
you failed to specify how many AP classes you took. For all I know, you took 2 or 3 and are basing your judgement on that. I'm talking about ALL your classes are AP. The material may not be troublesome but you'd definitely get bogged down with work.

AP art history anyone? that **** is notes notes notes notes notes notes and then more notes.

yeah, I am, wanna fight? My house is the one with the red truck

except for language APs
oh god, I can only imagine.

D

Deleted member

I took like 4 APs Senior Year of HS but I went out of my way to make sure I got joke/good teachers, probably my most chill year except i got fuked in AP German on the test but not the class itself

They really aren't that bad though. If you are gifted like MattNF you can just breeze your way through or you can just pay attention in class/ study a little per day

high school compared to college is a joke

DMoogle

A$
I just got a letter of acceptance into James Madison University yesterday. Super psyched (I've been going to Northern Virginia Community College the past few years).

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Getting accepted is one thing... getting the $$$ is another :urg:

but congrats!

Top Bottom