• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

TANK64

Smash Lord
Anytime anything has gravy I think of Banze lol

<3

*Soooo I been going to the gym recently.

Now that I'm done with college and STUFF.

Literally hadn't lifted a weight in like 60 days.

It's been a ROUGH week.

My bench dropped like 75 pounds and my entire body is sore to name a few things lol.

Obv from fatigue and should shoot back up fairly quickly but still... it's been rough.

*Still haven't played smash since APEX... Hoping to fix that tomorrow.

Speaking of the "afterlife", I'm pretty stoked about where I am now as far as my career goes and have to share it with somebody, I can't help it =)

So I got a good job offer before I even graduated and am also doing freelance design work.

Working as the designer for a sportwear startup in New Jersey, and just closed a deal as head-designer for some licensed sportswear in Orlando today.

Working with a manufacturer in a comfy job as my full-time and am getting peeps calling me offering me positions everyday.

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't expect for this. It's pretty crazy. I literally haven't searched for a single job, they just call me.

I think I'm gonna be ok guys xD

(sorry if this comes off as a brag post... since it pretty much is... but I don't mean it, I'm just excited ok :p )

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Congrats Tanklin!

That's amazing man, let me know where you end up. I'd be glad to have a celebratory drinking night to welcome you here to NJ, the heart of the smash 64 console tourney scene :)

banze

Smash Journeyman
ahaha caipirinha is really good. can be strong as well depending on what alcohol are you using. You had it with Cachaça, vodka or sake?
oohhh so cute ! think about you guys too !! <3 !! ahahaha

Niicee Tank ! that's rally good, Congratz man!

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
I had pisco too.. Was pretty good. It's made from grapes iirc, wasn't too sweet.

Made me think of Tacna... Where the **** are their videos for that tourney they had on march 10th BTW.. Someone with language skillz go to the Peruvian forum and tell them we want them to get on that ****.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Me and JNatty played with Kero/Ceasar/Skyfire the other day, some really fun games, little did I know that they play on a LAGGY LCD flatscreen.

and Kero is good with like... every character. He has a secretly incredible Ness that he hid until the end of session.

Also been pretty obsessed with smash lately to the point where it was interfering with my academic and social life so I decided to take a break, and thus won't be attending Sweet XII, sadly / its for the better.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
once you get a job life is ****ing ez mode for real. congrats tank!

in cali right now on vacation. life is really, really awesome. Hey tank, have you seen "i knew you were trouble" with extra goat? ****ing hilarious

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Me and JNatty played with Kero/Ceasar/Skyfire the other day, some really fun games, little did I know that they play on a LAGGY LCD flatscreen.
Hehe yeah sorry about that.. :awesome:
You guys are too fun to play with. Let's get together again soon!

P.S. I still think you guys should go to sweet.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
once you get a job life is ****ing ez mode for real. congrats tank!

in cali right now on vacation. life is really, really awesome. Hey tank, have you seen "i knew you were trouble" with extra goat? ****ing hilarious
BTW that is just generally such a good song, so catchy. There is an acapella version by Walk Off the Earth that is amazing if you like the song.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I've decided to start "landsharking" after each of my wins in ssb. It's the cool thing to do apparently.

Don't lose or you'll get landsharked.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If only victory dances/signs were a thing a couple months ago at Apex.

I def would have gotten and up and ran around landsharking.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
how come people get upset with you when you beat them and you type "gg" afterward, i'm just trying to be a good sport; i do it regardless

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Smash fest in New Brunswick tonight with sensei, kero, valoem, megavolt (if he turns on his phone), cobr_evolution, stranded, jimmy joe, malaki, smelly cat, and parallax. We'll be recording.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Smash fest in New Brunswick tonight with sensei, kero, valoem, megavolt (if he turns on his phone), cobr_evolution, stranded, jimmy joe, malaki, smelly cat, and parallax. We'll be recording.
Would show but can not show, hope you guys have/had fun

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
valoem, megavolt, jimmyjoe, and a parallax didn't show up, but we had great games nonetheless.

i finally have something recorded

where i miss 500 zcancels, ofc

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah if you say gg after a win you risk sounding like you're gloating.

I don't say anything anymore but I used to only say gg once. After the first game I lost and that's it. That way they knew I wasn't a poor sport nor was I gloating.

But I really don't give **** anymore so I just say nothing.

Top Bottom