• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

TANK64

Smash Lord
Tighter, but more dead zone you say... hmm
Yea DAWG I might have to buy one of those off you. It sounds like my BAG.
Not that I play

clubbadubba

Smash Master
If you can tell you're about to get dumped, jump the gun and dump first.
Haven't you seen those moments on TV/movies when one person thinks they're gonna get dumped, then prematurely dumps the other person, when all along the other person was only acting shady because they were planning some awesome surprise party?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
oh **** the Vmars movie is officially gonna be made! Tswift video and vmars movie announced in the same day? I'm in heaven

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
Did anyone else know you can do a punch-grab by replacing R with Z? So do A then Z instead of A then R. Weird ****.

And i dont mean A then (Z+A), like, time it the same way your time it with the R.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
went to brazillian restaurant today. pretty good. no ordering - they just have a guy who just walks around with a huge servings of various meats (beef, pork, chicken) every 5 minutes and cuts off some slices for you.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
tell me how Tyler the creator goes bcow. I've seen odd future before and they were insane

New Taylor swift video is heaven. Her dressed as a cat = purfection

Bad pun but seriously so good

banze

Smash Journeyman
went to brazillian restaurant today. pretty good. no ordering - they just have a guy who just walks around with a huge servings of various meats (beef, pork, chicken) every 5 minutes and cuts off some slices for you.
First time ever Ballin? Pretty cool right ?
We have a lot of those places here. We call it Churrascaria (churrasco = barbecue). Did they have "Picanha", it is a original kinda of cut from brazil ! really tasty!

Once I spent 3 hours just eating steak after steak!
If any of you guys come to brazil I'll make sure to take you to one of those!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Oh man I love Brazilian buffets. The things they can wrap in bacon... I don't think my heart likes them though.

Glad Australia knows what's up with music

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
We have a lot of those places here. We call it Churrascaria (churrasco = barbecue). Did they have "Picanha", it is a original kinda of cut from brazil ! really tasty!

Banze, I don't know when, but I will make the trip down to Brazil sometime in the next two years. That's my goal.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668

Been to a couple Churrascarias, one of them while I went to a wedding in Chicago. Always really good food.

TANK64

Smash Lord
So I'm officially back, and finished with my school STUFF.

So much I wanted to reply to but forgot ughh :/

So guys, did everyone see the new music video?

I dunno if I've ever seen so much attitude in my life!
Yeah, I obviously knew that was going to be her new single, it just kind of sucks now though lol. Not to be too hipster about it, but I'm already hearing it ALL THE TIME at my job, and I really don't want peeps to try and play this out for me :/ , especially since I really like that song...

but yea, **** THAT VIDEO!! xD <333333

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Yea I hope it doesn't get played out. I skip over I knew you were trouble and we are never ever most of the time now for that reason.

So many irish car bombs last night, my head hurts

SSBPete

Smash Lord
big news. I'm going to usa for nearly a month at the end of this year.
I'm going from the 27th of December to the 20th of January.
I'm spending some time in new York and want to spend a few days in new jersey when apex is on. when is apex next year so I can finalize dates? And is it possible for anyone to house me and a mate for a day or 2?
after apex ill be flying to los Angeles, renting a car and road tripping around that area fo about 2 weeks then coming home. if there are any smashers in that area id be happy to make the trip for some friendlies. wouldn't mind a tour guide either :)

Battlecow

Play to Win
http://i.imgur.com/CtJ9iSR.jpg

interesting, but not particularly surprising

I would've had mario and yoshi lower if I'd had to guess, but the rest of it is pretty much what we've theorized. The gap between ness and link is also wider than might have been expected

clubbadubba

Smash Master
my group of friends always thought link and ness sucked, and pikachu, kirby, falcon, and fox rocked. I guess we just had a ****ing clue about what we were talking about even when we were nubs.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
my group of friends just thought falcon and fox were the best because they were fast, and kirby too because he could fly so far

jiggs and link were 'the worst' since they were so slow

and i was known as the pika (mid-tier) player with the 'trismash combo', ie low percent u-smash > d-smash > f-smash edgeguarding, come @ me

Top Bottom