• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

TJ.

Smash Cadet
Hi, I don't really post here, but I've been playing smash 64 on and off for a couple years. I'm not amazing, but I would like to just get a good set of games in. Usually people just quit after 1-2 games w/o saying anything. If anyone is interested, I'll be on my computer afking on galaxy most of the night and tnext week around 5-11pm.

edit: I go by tj on galaxy.

kys

Smash Ace
I've watched a couple of videos of umvc and it looks fun, but I have no idea what's going on. Another video had commentary but that only made it more confusing.

Channighan

Smash Ace
My commentary is *** because I have all the words in my head, but have difficulty explaining stuff. I feel as if actually doing commentary on a match would be different though.

TJ, Kaillera is being mad stupid for me, screw online 64.

:phone:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
honestly, if you know how traditional fighters work (ok i know umvc3 isn't traditional really, shut up), you can just watch the evo finals and you'll get filled in on the game pretty quick

its funny how dante went from lol-god-tier-deviltrigger-beats-fenix to just an assist character

and this is the best umvc3 video

asianaussie

Smash Hero
you're probably right and he's probably still pretty good, but too much other stuff makes him look underwhelming, and most dantes i see are used for jam session :|

words from an armchair player

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Pray Post to the Almighty Krynxe and hope he'll she'll it'll offer you the wisdom you seek.

Krynxe confirmed a "it"
This made me lol :embarrass:

If you want your account deleted Ricky, confirm it with me or another mod via pm request and we can do a user-requested ban which lasts indefinitely and can be recovered upon request

RickySSB

Smash Ace
No problem Krynxe, But I don't.
Now I take the project Training Day, so I don't wanna get banned yet.
[I send a pm to Dmoogle saying the opossite lol Tell him that I dont wanna get banned yet pls]

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Lol look at all these Yankees and their lack of hurricane experience.

FL had 3 100+ mph hurricanes hit within 2 months of each other in 2004.

You guys can't even handle 1 with 75 mph winds.

EDIT: On a serious note sorry to anyone up north who's residence got flooded. =[

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Lol look at all these Yankees and their lack of hurricane experience.

FL had 3 100+ mph hurricanes hit within 2 months of each other in 2004.

You guys can't even handle 1 with 75 mph winds.

EDIT: On a serious note sorry to anyone up north who's residence got flooded. =[
This hurricane came with snow florida n00b

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Dude, 7,8, and 9 were part of the plan from the get-go.

Here's what's ****ed up though--they're gonna do more after that. One every two to three years, indefinitely. WTF, guys? really? This ain't james bond.

kys

Smash Ace
As a huge Star Wars nerd, if they're able to adapt some of the Timothy Zahn novels and cut out the horrible acting and CHEESE that plagued the prequels, they'll be able to make good movies.

Unfortunately there's no way they'll be able to explain how Luke and company have aged so much, since the better Star Wars novels occur within at least 15 yearsish of Return of the Jedi.

B Link

Smash Lord

Here's what's ****ed up though--they're gonna do more after that. One every two to three years, indefinitely. WTF, guys? really? This ain't james bond.
Lmao, that is a bit too many star war movies for me.

TANK64

Smash Lord
So. I'm thinkin' it's about time to change the old Avy. Want to have a new one for the holidays/apex/new year.

Should I do:

Yuki Nagato
Sailor Mercury
Black (from TekkonKinkreet)
Something 2NE1 related.
HUNYA is ruined for me.
Conker?
Something else NERDY (geeky) that is eluding my mind at the moment...

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Star Wars bought by Disney. Episodes 7, 8, and 9 to come.

I don't know how I feel about this.
crazy

They're milking a crazed fanbase for money. And we all know it will work. People will watch it.
well, that assumes the movies will suck, which I don't think is a given

As a huge Star Wars nerd, if they're able to adapt some of the Timothy Zahn novels and cut out the horrible acting and CHEESE that plagued the prequels, they'll be able to make good movies.

Unfortunately there's no way they'll be able to explain how Luke and company have aged so much, since the better Star Wars novels occur within at least 15 yearsish of Return of the Jedi.
Entire EU probably gonna go out the window tbh

Although I know I'm looking forward to "Star Wars Episode 7: The Glove of Darth Vader"

The Star King

Smash Hero
So. I'm thinkin' it's about time to change the old Avy. Want to have a new one for the holidays/apex/new year.

Should I do:

Yuki Nagato
Sailor Mercury
Black (from TekkonKinkreet)
Something 2NE1 related.
HUNYA is ruined for me.
Conker?
Something else NERDY (geeky) that is eluding my mind at the moment...
The self-proclaimed KING OF AVATARS says... IDK. I'm so useful.

You could always just change to a different image of Taytay.

Like this random one I just found:

But I don't need to give you Taylor Swift pictures.

well, that assumes the movies will suck, which I don't think is a given
Saying people watching it assumes the movies will suck?

Top Bottom