• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

ballin4life

Smash Hero
especially if tank was using falcon then you gotta use DK and camp the tent on hyrule / do 10 million throw gimps on DL

Give it a shot. See what happens *****.
"*****" was uncalled for bro.

30 seconds. Started shaking at about 15. Disclaimer: this was after my workout and in particular right after doing chin ups.

If I trained it for a while I think I'd have a shot but definitely wouldn't be a shoo in.

In unrelated news battlecow just had a really, really, really good day.
nice attempt at attention whoring. you're just begging someone to ask you what happened right?

Oh you mean the shotouts to the laggy HD TV and the single elimination tourney. Yea.

Let me continue by saying I was feeling some indigestion, had cold hands, hadn't slept in 48 hours. And besides the bad planetary alignment, it was one Falcon ditto; don't let it go to your head :p .

But for real, You played smart, but just gotta keep a level head IMO. It's what makes closing the match/set and comebacks possible.

But yea, HDTV johns for the both of us.
HDTV and cold hands are like the only legit excuses.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
cold hands are the only legit john period

nice attempt at attention whoring. you're just begging someone to ask you what happened right?
i remember you saying this same sort of thing to me a long time ago and it's still coming off as poncey

hey battlecow what happened in your really good day

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Have you seen everything by Stanley Kubrick? I watched Lolita the other day, one of his earlier films about a child molester. Ballsy movie, especially for the time.

Battlecow, what is your arm hang record?

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Hard to find any interesting movies lately :/

Ballin, you make me think ur packin heat, pics plox!
packing heat? like carrying a gun? have not heard that phrase in any other context lol.

I think I do have some pictures of me firing a Desert Eagle. That thing's got some INTENSE recoil to it.

i remember you saying this same sort of thing to me a long time ago and it's still coming off as poncey

hey battlecow what happened in your really good day
If you want to talk about your really good day just go ahead and talk about it. It's annoying when people say "wow the MOST amazing thing happened today!!!!!11" with no additional details (or the opposite, where they say "wow worst day ever" or "omg i hate going to the hospital"). Pretty standard attention ***** move. Especially common on facebook (cue 10 status comments "OMG what happenneeddd?" or "OMG r u okay????").

Izuhu

Smash Journeyman
If you want to talk about your really good day just go ahead and talk about it. It's annoying when people say "wow the MOST amazing thing happened today!!!!!11" with no additional details (or the opposite, where they say "wow worst day ever" or "omg i hate going to the hospital"). Pretty standard attention ***** move. Especially common on facebook (cue 10 status comments "OMG what happenneeddd?" or "OMG r u okay????").
thank you ballin.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I meant muscle, cuz you always talkin about workin out and stuff.

I'd post some muscle pics, once I get my muscle back up, lost so much :(

Oh and you shoot guns and stuff? Cool stuff dude, so do I

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Thanks for the wishes everyone. If i didn't live in Eastern Canada / Newfoundland i probably would already know what's wrong lol.

Good work to sheer tank and wizz on the tourney placements.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I was literally just informing you guys that my day was good

Didn't anticipate any particular interest, and if I'd wanted you guys to know what happened I would've told you. Can't you just be happy for me? *sob*

Battlecow, what is your arm hang record?
the official smash 64 flexed arm hang record is held by battlecow at 94 seconds.

Good **** to sheer for the win (and the $$$), good **** to 64 community for not getting upset by scrubs even on laggy tv's, good **** to Eikelmann for giving tank a run.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I meant muscle, cuz you always talkin about workin out and stuff.

I'd post some muscle pics, once I get my muscle back up, lost so much :(

Oh and you shoot guns and stuff? Cool stuff dude, so do I
Yeah I kinda guessed that but I've never heard "packing heat" used in that sense before.

Believe me when I say that my muscles are not that impressive. I'm pretty skinny lol. Trying to change that by lifting weights and ****.

Battlecow

Play to Win
30 secs after a workout is pretty good. you could prolly at least double that if you do it without doing pullups and **** first.

Battlecow's flexed arm hang workout cycle:

Day 1: timed flexed arm hang with weight vest/ankle weights/whatever (maybe 30 pounds or so)

Day 2: lat pulldowns, arm stuff

Day 3: Pullups

Day 4: rest (work out your legs or whatever else you wanna do that doesn't tax any of the relevant muscles)

Day 5: nude flexed arm hang, timed.

Then REPEAT and try to beat your times. Nudity is important in day 5 because clothes weigh you down spiritually even if their physical weight is negligible.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
An American that shoots guns

how surprising
You know it
Is WOTG black?

:phone:
Old news playa
Yeah I kinda guessed that but I've never heard "packing heat" used in that sense before.

Believe me when I say that my muscles are not that impressive. I'm pretty skinny lol. Trying to change that by lifting weights and ****.
At least you tryin, just a dumb pet peeve of mine, but I hate lookin at guys with no sort of muscle definition >_>
I used to be pretty big, like 200lbs+ but I've gotten so small now

Izuhu

Smash Journeyman
One does not simply leave these boards Ricky. Once you enter these boards your here FORRRRRREVERRRRRR

Izuhu

Smash Journeyman
Pray Post to the Almighty Krynxe and hope he'll she'll it'll offer you the wisdom you seek.

Krynxe confirmed a "it"

The Star King

Smash Hero
So I was rotating 1v1s with SheerBadness, Frogles, and Kim Kardashian at 3 o' clock in the morning when of course we desynched after a few games. I attempted to rejoin the server as per usual, when all of a sudden I was met with this:

"* Joins: Star King (Ping: 27)
- Admin Bot: Only 3 connections from the same address is allowed !!!->Star King
- Banned (20 minutes): Star King
* Parts: Star King (Banished To the ouTerLiMits of SPACE!!)"

Why the hell did that happen? Well, that's annoying, but a 20 minute ban isn't that bad, right? But alas, I waited 20 minutes, attempted to join the server, and was once again greeted with the message (screencapped this time!):

Well, perhaps it was a needed break, since at that point I had stayed up too late playing way too much Smash anyways. I slept it off, hoping that the problem would go away by morning, but no cigar. So, in effect, I permanently banned from Galaxy. Halp.

P.S. Is Galaxy down right now? I tried to check right now but I couldn't connect at all, and I'm not sure if it's because I got a longer ban or if the server is just down.

prisonchild

Smash Ace
So I was rotating 1v1s with SheerBadness, Frogles, and Kim Kardashian at 3 o' clock in the morning when of course we desynched after a few games. I attempted to rejoin the server as per usual, when all of a sudden I was met with this:

"* Joins: Star King (Ping: 27)
- Admin Bot: Only 3 connections from the same address is allowed !!!->Star King
- Banned (20 minutes): Star King
* Parts: Star King (Banished To the ouTerLiMits of SPACE!!)"

Why the hell did that happen? Well, that's annoying, but a 20 minute ban isn't that bad, right? But alas, I waited 20 minutes, attempted to join the server, and was once again greeted with the message (screencapped this time!):

Well, perhaps it was a needed break, since at that point I had stayed up too late playing way too much Smash anyways. I slept it off, hoping that the problem would go away by morning, but no cigar. So, in effect, I permanently banned from Galaxy. Halp.

P.S. Is Galaxy down right now? I tried to check right now but I couldn't connect at all, and I'm not sure if it's because I got a longer ban or if the server is just down.
i can't connect either.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Ah, I remembered about West Wonderland, Googled the IP and sure enough, the Smashers are there. We'll see if the problem persists when Galaxy is back up.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
dude SK i was getting constant 20min permabans yesterday aswell, round same time and playing teams with combo jaime and jmc...really ****ing annoying

goddamn i want that admin status to fix **** like this so bad now

lol @ googling an ip....isn't it on master servers list? rofl

Izuhu

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting terrible lag spikes all of sudden, and the thing is I got the same one person whos always on my network everyday (doing the same thing). So it can't really be bandwidth issues since its only me and him on the network. I don't know where these spikes are coming from, and I really wanna play online but ****.....this is getting annoying.

Top Bottom