• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
No 120 doesn't sound healthy.

And btw talking trash to battle cattle and wotg lately has been very enjoyable.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Not REALLY sure what the issue is (god love the free health system) currently under going a lot of (seemingly pointless) testing and such.

I essentially cannot eat anything without getting extreme pains in my stomach / abdomen. So i eat very little and drink only water.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
jesus ... i weigh ~170 and consider myself pretty thin. WTF at weighing 120 assuming you aren't a ******.

(talking to SK, since surri apparently has a legit illness - hope you get that cleared up man!)

in related news i'm considering trying out a flexed arm hang tomorrow after my workout. If I get a good time on that then I'll go after battlecow's record.

B Link

Smash Lord
Yo if anyone wants to download some movies for free, dollar1 just posted some sweet links.
You know our ssb section is getting recognition when advertisement spammers think it's worth their time to make threads here. Don't see any of those in the melee/brawl sections X-)

inb4 the mods there were blazing fast in deleting those threads

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
jesus ... i weigh ~170 and consider myself pretty thin. WTF at weighing 120 assuming you aren't a ******.

(talking to SK, since surri apparently has a legit illness - hope you get that cleared up man!)

in related news i'm considering trying out a flexed arm hang tomorrow after my workout. If I get a good time on that then I'll go after battlecow's record.
I'm pretty short, but not that short lol..i am about 5'8 . As i said though, this is actually a health issue. I was around 170ish beofring having this problem and i considered my self slightly chubby.

Thanks Tank & Ballin <3

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Fun tier

S
Link

A
Fox
Ness

B
Falcon
Yoshi

C
Pikachu
DK
Mario

D
Samus
Luigi
Jigglypuff
Kirby

Link is mad fun once you get good with him

The Star King

Smash Hero
These are the 64 boards you derp

i wish i could fall asleep easily like everyone else.
Pretty sure most people have insomnia problems. Or at least I do.

I'm like, 5'7"? 5'8"? Don't remember off the top of my head. According to some charts I looked at a while ago I'm in the "healthy" range but barely, if I was like 10 pounds lighter I'd be underweight. I have a small frame so that is a factor (lighter skeleton, I think? you measure wrist width, elbow width, neck circumference, other stuff). Asian side stuff.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I hope you find out whats wrong surri, drastic weight loss is a serious thing.

Frogles

Smash Ace
*spears boom through a table*

i hope you get better surri ;_;

try aiming for around 135-140 when recovering. you'll look nice and sexy with your abs showing and **** at that range.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Give it a shot. See what happens *****.

SK still owes me $45 for that.

Hey dude now that you're 18 you can get yourself a BANK ACCOUNT and a PAYPAL and pay me

In unrelated news battlecow just had a really, really, really good day.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings

TANK64

Smash Lord
Oh you mean the shotouts to the laggy HD TV and the single elimination tourney. Yea.

Let me continue by saying I was feeling some indigestion, had cold hands, hadn't slept in 48 hours. And besides the bad planetary alignment, it was one Falcon ditto; don't let it go to your head :p .

But for real, You played smart, but just gotta keep a level head IMO. It's what makes closing the match/set and comebacks possible.

But yea, HDTV johns for the both of us.

Shot outs to Wizzy for being a natural at smash, and taking a dollar from my Luigi :)

Results:

1st- SheerMadness ($100)
2nd- TANK ($50)
3rd- Wizzrobe ($25)
4th- Eikelmann

Top Bottom