• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
the worst kind of fat people are the university ****s who aren't really that fat, but just fat enough that they're displeasing to the eye, and insist on wearing extraordinarily tight clothing such as spandex to further accentuate their corpulence

and did i mention they're ****s?

Olikus

Smash Champion
didnt we have a discussion about how the average smash 64 gamer(orjust smash gamer in general) is slimmer than the average gamer communities? Prob some years ago but I remember it being discussed here.

The Star King

Smash Hero
the worst kind of fat people are the university ****s who aren't really that fat, but just fat enough that they're displeasing to the eye, and insist on wearing extraordinarily tight clothing such as spandex to further accentuate their corpulence

and did i mention they're ****s?
Can we please stop hating on fat people

TANK64

Smash Lord
I've heard from a reliable source (You'll never guess who :awesome: ) that he is definitely not fat lol. But for his ******'s sake, I will ease up on fat peeps and talk about anime working out.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Yea, apparently he weighs like 90 pounds lol xD . Those Asians (I'm throwin' peeps under the bus).

I also just checked my BMI, and I'm apparently "overweight" (25) LMAO! Actually I took an accurate "screening" like a month ago and I'm "as fit as they come." Being a quarter of a century old. I felt pretty good for the rest of the day =D.

and nice pic xDDDD

aa: horror was never my thing
Man, the Lost Boys wasn't even horror in '87. More like a romantic comedy lol.

Damn, now I have to watch that movie tonight... So good.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
I've heard from a reliable source (You'll never guess who :awesome: ) that he is definitely not fat lol. But for his ******'s sake, I will ease up on fat peeps and talk about anime working out.
i'm still trying to figure out what the asterisks mean, but my first thought was "*****", and i lol'd because you called SK's ***** a fatty (assuming he has a *****)

it shouldn't be too hard to figure out the asterisks in this post

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^I got yours lol.

yea I assumed they would edit it out automatically. But I actually edited the asterisks in manually. Lets just say it starts with a "V."

The Star King

Smash Hero
what's your BMI, star king

i probably know more about the BMI than you do, and yes i know it's a terrible measure
IDK but isn't BMI not really for KIDS anyways?

I've heard from a reliable source (You'll never guess who :awesome: ) that he is definitely not fat lol.
I wonder who *rolls eyes*

P.S. My hypothetical ***** isn't fat
P.P.S Vagina isn't censored

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
I've heard that you can eat as much as you want during breakfast as long as you get less food for meal and nothing at all for dinner.

So you should lose some weight by just not having anything for dinner.

I've also heard that drinking cold beverages while eating actually helps getting fat.

Battlecow

Play to Win
battlecow how many chin ups can you do? i want to compare to see if i'm worthy of attempting the flexed arm hang
I can do 12 pullups, not that many (like I said I'm not very fit at all), but they're two very different exercises(although perhaps not totally unrelated). I think the flexed arm hang is mostly about back stuff (Lats or whatever?).

The couple of guys in my weights class who can do 25-30 pullups are still garbage at the flexed arm hang.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
I've heard that you can eat as much as you want during breakfast as long as you get less food for meal and nothing at all for dinner.

So you should lose some weight by just not having anything for dinner.

I've also heard that drinking cold beverages while eating actually helps getting fat.
Apparently putting hot sauce on everything helps you lose weight, because it gets your heart pumping and calories a-burnin'.

M!nt

Smash Champion
^you sure about that?

I've heard the exact opposite, that spicy foods are good for the heart and lower blood pressure.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
different things for different people

there are a number of studies for chillis reducing blood pressure in people who already have hypertension, but it goes both ways for normal BP levels

oh right, and chillis are rarely the only ingredient in hot sauce anyway, there's probably something in there that isn't helpful to the body

srs bout the acne though

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Spicy food builds chest hair

I think we can all agree that that's all that truly matters

that that that that

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
at school i used to put frank's red hot on everything, because that **** was the ****, man

and the food sucked

but still, frank's red hot is tasty as ****

something that's underappreciated is hot sauce on eggs

Top Bottom