• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Damn it feels good to be a yoshi main
A real yoshi main always keeps his game tight
A real yoshi main never ever needs to DJC
'cause real yoshi mains just sit there and parry right?

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Damn it feels good to be a yoshi main
A real yoshi main always keeps his game tight
A real yoshi main never ever needs to DJC
'cause real yoshi mains just sit there and parry right?
100% legit.

You ever play on galaxy? Don't think we've ever played. Also curious as to console skillz outside videos...

:phone:

DMoogle

A$
Ok, I can't take it anymore:

What the **** do you even mean by this?
Biggest nutrition problem in the U.S. is almost certainly obesity. People gain weight by taking in more calories than they're putting out. Simply put:
Gain weight by calories in > calories out.
Lose weight by calories in < calories out.

...there's some controversy as to other factors, but that's mainly it.

Battlecow

Play to Win
exercise is important as well

LOL we are speaking the **** out of the obvious here

Fat people make me angry though, for real. I hate 'em.

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^Yea I know. Why are we blurting random common knowledge.

Biggest nutrition problem in the U.S. is almost certainly obesity. People gain weight by taking in more calories than they're putting out. Simply put:
Gain weight by calories in > calories out.
Lose weight by calories in < calories out.

...there's some controversy as to other factors, but that's mainly it.
I don't really see what this has to do with his or my post? He said he was REALLY into nutrition, and then later said it was basically consuming the right amount of calories. Obviously weight gain/lose is MOSTLY just that simple. But he didn't say he was really into weight; he said nutrition. Which is why I'm giving him the opportunity to explain himself. Yes obesity is a "nutrition problem," but I pretty sure he meant nutrition as in staying healthy and (less extreme) common mistakes- As talking about how to not be obese would be pretty boring.

Unless, in fact, he did mean he likes talking about social nutrition problems. Which would (depending on the issue) be painfully lame.

Yea, I won't touch the topic of fat people. As I'm sure Battlecow will do my job for me. Oh dear, I suppose I just gave away my stance didn't I. The reasoning is pretty obv though lol, but I'm sure I'm nicer than Battlecow about it. I don't "hate" all fat people.

EDIT:
i can vouch for ballin. kids pretty good. too bad my samus is gonna beat his fox at armageddon lol :p
Not if he pulls a Ballin'. Plays Fox. Play Gay. CPs Hyrule.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm not even in good shape

I run like a 6.5 minute mile and bench like 115, don't watch what I eat or exercise that much

But there's a difference between being NORMAL and being DISGUSTING

TANK64

Smash Lord
But there's a difference between being NORMAL and being DISGUSTING
Exactly!

Once you get to what I would call "obese," or just too damn fat, then you're kinda starting off in the negative with me. Since there's obvious parts of your personality I don't like. I'm not saying you have to have a godly metabolism, or even be what I call "fit," but at least don't be gross as hell. Ewww.

Funny how peeps can hate on people for being lazy/unsuccessful in every other aspect of life (No Excuses!) and that can be justified. Yet people still think being fat shouldn't matter, and that's your heath. THE **** is wrong with people. Guess they don't wanna sound mean. Oh look, now I sound mean. Damn it Battlecow, you were supposed to take this hit for me...

InB4 people start crying.

kys

Smash Ace
I would be a health nut if I could afford it/had time.

All the fat people hate. Sure, they lack self-discipline when it comes to food. But are you (battlecow and TANK) saying all your friends and the people you like have no problems with self-discipline in any aspect? Highly doubtful. If so, those are some impressive people. It's all the same thing. There are plenty of fat people that are cool.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
What I was trying to say is that I've read a lot of complicated nutrition stuff. But I don't know if any of those things really have a measurable positive impact on health besides knowing to not eat too many calories and get fat.

I'm talking about nutrition concepts like carb cycling and intermittent fasting.

TANK64

Smash Lord
I would be a health nut if I could afford it/had time.

All the fat people hate. Sure, they lack self-discipline when it comes to food. But are you (battlecow and TANK) saying all your friends and the people you like have no problems with self-discipline in any aspect? Highly doubtful. If so, those are some impressive people. It's all the same thing. There are plenty of fat people that are cool.
Also, that's the thing, if they're really cool it's fine. If they're normal then they must die. lol jk
but seriously.

jk

But in all seriousness, I have high standards. That's why I have no friends, and hate myself. Your move...

(Also, yea that **** can get mad expensive >___> actually. It's quite annoying. Sometimes I gotta rob peeps. )

EDIT: dear god I'm drunk posting sober now D:

What I was trying to say is that I've read a lot of complicated nutrition stuff. But I don't know if any of those things really have a measurable positive impact on health besides knowing to not eat too many calories and get fat.

I'm talking about nutrition concepts like carb cycling and intermittent fasting.

I guess I could see what you mean, but I was just thinking of nutrition problems that can come up due to Sodium/Sugar intake for example. Where they could cause serious health risks even though it might not make you fat/you could look ok.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
hahaha americans are fat

btw the gayest australian player (excluding actual homosexuals, coughciaza) is a yoshi main, and we are upside-down land so yoshi is legit, apparently

don't deny it pete, in fact you are also the gayest player because you are the only confirmed living active player in australia

Olikus

Smash Champion
fat people are funny. Cuz you can scare the crap out of them, by showing them a carrot and say: here is dinner for today!

SSBPete

Smash Lord
hahaha americans are fat

btw the gayest australian player (excluding actual homosexuals, coughciaza) is a yoshi main, and we are upside-down land so yoshi is legit, apparently

don't deny it pete, in fact you are also the gayest player because you are the only confirmed living active player in australia
you're just angry because i annihilated you every game we played last week

i've seriously got about 15 times better than i was a month ago

i've finally reached that 'next level' which has only happened maybe 3-4 times in the past

Channighan

Smash Ace
I only hate fat people when they refuse to acknowledge they are fat. So mostly big black girls who think they're all that. The rest that I know don't. Any males are pretty chill tho.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
you're just angry because i annihilated you every game we played last week

i've seriously got about 15 times better than i was a month ago

i've finally reached that 'next level' which has only happened maybe 3-4 times in the past
implying i still care about being any good at this game lol

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
aa stopped caring about 2 years ago

i stopped caring once my computer got rubbish

will start caring again once i move out and have james' exploitable internet

the journey to surpass rom might never end

Olikus

Smash Champion
kys is very reasonable.

star king is well...lets just say...hmmm...ehh...shall we go with reasonable light?

I gave my best. :teranchu:

Top Bottom