• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^true, and yes hot Frank's is legit, and peppers in general boost your metabolism and burn calories for a few hours.

No one who spells TANKs name with lower case letters really loves TANK

:phone:
It's true. But I'll make an exception for the sake of the message :awesome: .

Morin0

Smash Lord
I've been wondering why Krynxe has been modding here a lot lately (since you're not supposed to mod outside of the forum you're assigned to) and then I realized he's a mod here now.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah, I'm starting to prefer 64 over melee. I have a lot of fun with it, even though I'm still very bad. Once the summer hits, I hope to play a lot of p2p with you guys and improve. :)

Also, I'm responsible for all of melee and 64 boards now, along with pac west

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, I'm starting to prefer 64 over melee. I have a lot of fun with it, even though I'm still very bad. Once the summer hits, I hope to play a lot of p2p with you guys and improve. :)

Also, I'm responsible for all of melee and 64 boards now, along with pac west
woot!

I'm gonna be playing a lot this summer as well. If we get good frames we should TRAIN together sometime.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Awesome. You can practice combos, and I can practice basics. :smirk:

And Chann, the only smashers I've played online were Morino and Mint and they're both cool.

Olikus

Smash Champion
anyone know when smashboards was created? the earliest join date ive seen is november 2000.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
from the top of my head i recall it was made by some 12 year old kid back when ssb64 came out to talk about it. he didn't expect many people to join at all but then approximately 1 billion people joined and there you go. mlg bought it in like 2007/2008 from there

M!nt

Smash Champion
wtf man Channinghan is da bess

also, lol sw96 and yusuke are the same person

Sangoku

Smash Master
also, lol sw96 and yusuke are the same person
I know, that was part of the joke.

Never say my name.
Why wouldn't I? Also your GFX-heavy signature is always bigger than your posts...

I didn't say Channighan didn't "rule" or anything else. I said his post were useless. Just like 90% of mine are.

Hammerheart is still the best though.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm HAMMERHEART's like #1 fan, but am I the only who think MATTS! is BY FAR the best poster on these boards? Like 90% of his posts are siggable

Maybe people with fully capitalized names are cool

clubbadubba

Smash Master
That would be awesome Boom!

When I move out to a new place in a month or two and get a new computer I was planning on streaming a lot as well. And you better believe they are gonna be open mic. I'm no top player, but I figure more streams are always better, right?

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Since I don't upload videos to my youtube, I figure I might as well at least stream.

Not sure if I want to do open mic or not. It will probably depend on my mood.

Top Bottom