• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
yesterday i graduated from college. today one of my roommates moved out. its sad :(

on the other hand, played some sweet teams today with taylor swift, sheer, kys, wotg, and killer. fun stuff

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^lol

yesterday i graduated from college.
OMG!!!! Congratulations!!!

today one of my roommates moved out. its sad :(
:(

on the other hand, played some sweet teams today with taylor swift, sheer, kys, wotg, and killer. fun stuff
Yea, fun stuff. I really want to improve my teamPOWER now.

Hi guys.

Tell me about your day.
Horrible. Just like my week, month, and year before that. Nothing has changed, and I'm losing my sanity at a rapid pace. I have no motivation- even for my normal interests. The only thing I actually want to do anymore is work out.

But on the other hand, I'm probably in the best shape of my life I suppose.

but I don't even know why anymore. I try to avoid leaving my house as much as possible, and just want to be left alone. Then I'm always lonely, but I don't trust anyone so it just makes me angry (mostly at myself).

But thanks for bringing up such a painful subject.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'm sorry to hear Tank. Unfortunately, I know exactly how you feel - I'm in the same boat. :<

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
I'm doing well!

Had a boast-worthy Junior year in Engineering, and am looking forward to shoving it in the face of that one guy from Australia on some ROM forum whom I haven't talked to in two years, but said I wouldn't be able to graduate with better than a 75% in Engineering and said he would fly out to America and shake my hand if I did!

Olikus

Smash Champion
^^lol

OMG!!!! Congratulations!!!

:(

Yea, fun stuff. I really want to improve my teamPOWER now.

Horrible. Just like my week, month, and year before that. Nothing has changed, and I'm losing my sanity at a rapid pace. I have no motivation- even for my normal interests. The only thing I actually want to do anymore is work out.

But on the other hand, I'm probably in the best shape of my life I suppose.

but I don't even know why anymore. I try to avoid leaving my house as much as possible, and just want to be left alone. Then I'm always lonely, but I don't trust anyone so it just makes me angry (mostly at myself).

sorry to hear TANK. Hopefully you get your motivation back soon. You're a good guy!

The Star King

Smash Hero
While you're at it why don't you give me a paper cut and pour lemon juice on it.

yesterday i graduated from college. today one of my roommates moved out. its sad :(

Congrats. Yeah, while most people are looking forward to college in my school I'm gonna be kind of SAED that high school is ending. Maybe people think that's pathetic.

Did you notice all those people are from Florida, except Killer?

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
you must've had some rank goon aa

you might be a fan of red goon with lift maybe

and dean is the biggest goon drinker, much more than me. i stick primarily to vodka

TANK64

Smash Lord
i have learned more about taylor swift from tank's posts than from actual news about taylor swift
lol :awesome:

sorry to hear TANK. Hopefully you get your motivation back soon. You're a good guy!
;__; Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear Tank. Unfortunately, I know exactly how you feel - I'm in the same boat. :<
D:
Hope you feel better soon buddy.

Did you notice all those people are from Florida, except Killer?
I forget kys is from Florida. hmm time to stalk.

Ugg, my sober posting is really getting out of control.

I think this low carb diet is affecting my emotions D:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
@star king, that's not pathetic. I bet a lot of them are sad too. You going to college? where to?

kys and wotg are florida?!?!?! shoulda hit them up when i went down there.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Online, umm never.

IRL, umm like never.

Although I hoping to get into the habit of going to like 3 annuals. . . . annually.

I just play with friends on console whenever I get the chance and STUFF.

Channighan

Smash Ace
I want to play any Smasher irl in this game. I was going to teach my brother but we need another controller for this computer.

If he really wanted to he could be EXTREMELY good at Smash.

:phone:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i finished persona 4 yesterday (if you know what this game is, respect+)

and i missed the true ending, fml

also, the worst driver i have EVER seen was stuck in front of me today on the way to uni, and this is only relevant because his number plate was the audacious 'BALL1N' :awesome:

The Star King

Smash Hero
How is that respect+, I'm pretty sure those games are well known. I really don't know too many games (relative to other gamers) but I know what that is.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Yea Persona is mad popular lol.
Badass too if I might add.

ATL Revival

WATCH ME FALCON PAWNCH

on the other hand when do you plan on meeting Taylor?

Um. I'm the one naming this! and I already said it will be called Gav Won't Show: the second annual.
. Seriously though, I want to make Atlanta a legit tourney.

---also, I don't think I'll be meeting her anytime soon. So for now, we just skype :) .

Tank, go to FC. I want to play you.
I'm gonna try, and yea, that'd be cool.

I want to play any Smasher irl in this game. I was going to teach my brother but we need another controller for this computer.

If he really wanted to he could be EXTREMELY good at Smash.

Yea, if you play peeps on console you'll get ADDICTED.

also, buy your bro a controller lol.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
How is that respect+, I'm pretty sure those games are well known. I really don't know too many games but I know what that is.
it wasn't promoted or even seen in mainstream shops in australia (had to order it online) and not many people here know about it as compared to, say, final fantasy :\

my point is that it's a good game and that if you've played it then you probably have decent taste, disregarding whether it is popular or not

The Star King

Smash Hero
For the record I haven't played. I heard it's way too time-consuming.

Time to go waste another thousand hours of my life on HOMMIII :troll:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
65 hours blown on it (though i did leave it on overnight once, accidentally, so more like 55 hours)

i fully intend to play through at least once more, if not twice...i didn't use a guide and apparently i missed a ****ton of stuff

also, if you intend to go into a full-time college course you should do all your game-playing now, good highschool marks co-exist with videogaming, good uni marks not so much (but im in medicine what do i know :bluejump:)

Top Bottom