• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Olikus

Smash Champion
I wasnt to much fan of hammerhearts post, because they got too random at the end. Like Im a blue apple and I drink a road with corn flakes.

Thats not so funny. But his vidoes, and his commentaries. Its by far the most funny stuff that the 64 community has ever produced. TOO GOOD!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
we need a funny tier list of people. or maybe a tier list of people with the most character

hammerheart, g-man, battlecow, malva, etc

TANK64

Smash Lord
Shines are good for chases in general, but you have to not forget the big picture. You wanna be able to follow up with whatever hit you punish with. If you are personally comfortable with comboing/chasing out of shine then that's great, but if you can land a dtilt of whatever that's gonna set you up better, then that's what you should be doing. Lots of times, just grabbing/throwing puts you in a better spot.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i practice my shine jabs by chasing computers rolling around. shine can be good if you connect it with a jab or dtilt.

Ooooo 3 posts shy of 1000!

Olikus

Smash Champion
dont worry I most likely move to australia in a year and raise aas motivation to the roof. Or I give him some norwegian pokemon cards and he will live happily ever after anyways.

cheeseball341

Smash Journeyman
We're stuck in equilibrium.

I'm not going to get motivated unless everyone else does. And everyone else wont get motivated unless everyone else does. So noone will get motivated because noone is getting motivated.

The Star King

Smash Hero
We're stuck in equilibrium.

I'm not going to get motivated unless everyone else does. And everyone else wont get motivated unless everyone else does. So noone will get motivated because noone is getting motivated.
Be the one to break it then. Pete is doing it right.

^It's funny because I'm not motivated at all anymore.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Well his post seems to suggest it's possible.

BESIDES maybe I HAVE talked to GRAPEFRUITS about that sort of THING you ever THINK about that HUH aa?

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^lol Best SK post ever.

Oh topic, I think having no sugar in my coffee is only annoying because I "can't" have it...

The things I do for my country >___>

Battlecow

Play to Win
Gideon created smashboards (yeah, when he was 12) and his join date is 8/21/2000, so my guess would be that that is when smashboards was created (wait day before that nvm). It became big after melee, when smashboards peeps started doing the rounds on gamefaqs and the other forums and rounding up the dedicated players, and then it grew as it became an integral part of the competitive scene and that grew.

Battlecow

Play to Win
He only plays kirby v. Falcon. So neutral B at the beginning of the match and THEN falcon punch rolls.

He's actually a homosexual Rhesus monkey, so the only way the U of M scientists can get him to play smash is by rubbing pre-seminal fluid on the B button of a controller and observing as he attempts to fellate it, resulting in a lot of neutral B's. Unsurprisingly, he excels at brawl but has trouble with 64.

Top Bottom