• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

ballin4life

Smash Hero
are there any combos with fox turning around during a shine cancel or something like that? probably impossible but i am trying to implement it into my game. sort of useless but i feel if you can master that, it could be something that catches people off guard. maybe not...
there was a ricky combo that did this

also it's not really that hard to do shine -> turnaround -> anything

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yo Sheer we should team more often I feel we really CLICKED you know what I'm saying baby? (serious post)
Yah I'll team with you when ever I see you on the server.

Which is never. Pwn.

The Star King

Smash Hero
...eff

gotta admit I've been playing a lot less since I got my controller/hiatus

But maybe soon or in the summer I'll be back in FULL FORCE and StarMadness will dominate

Every time I go on server recently nobody plays with me though :( y every1 hate me

M!nt

Smash Champion
I don't think i've ever seen you there, unless you go by SK in which case im stupid. Still never played you tho

RickySSB

Smash Ace
My body is ready.

Too bad you won't be able to do it. :troll:
I can teleport myself, A flying unicorn teached me yesterday, after entering in my room when I was naked. And we shared a cup of tea, eating cookies and talking about our lifes.
So be careful where you sit and check under your bed before sleeping.

Morin0

Smash Lord
^ Quality post by Ricky.

Does anyone have experience here buying analog sticks online and then installing them on your controller?

The Star King

Smash Hero
I don't think i've ever seen you there, unless you go by SK in which case im stupid. Still never played you tho
I'm not SK (or Astral King when he was around >_>). I've seen you on all the time just haven't played you for some reason

ballin4life

Smash Hero
smashboards won't load right now for me with chrome, have to use IE wtf

Hey Ballin, do you actually listen to music on youtube?
yes. ever since my hard drive crashed i can't put new music on my iphone without deleting everything that's already on there (until i look up how to jailbreak and get my music off the iphone). so i use youtube.

Thats odd. Anyway I saw Canibus on your youtube so I must recommend something, listen to Rip the Jacker first, Mic Club - The Curriclum is good too.

Poet Laureate II is amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1d4_FtONEc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqa0N3tKiNk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2dQHwP7kAY
poet laureate II is a classic. that poet laureate infinity website was pretty mind blowing.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
SO I think I pissed Jaime off for the first time ever last night.

I was john'ing about kirby in teams and he seemed pretty salty about it (he was the one playing kirby lol).

While were on the subject, Kirby is so gay. He's the only character I struggle with in teams (as in the only character I feel disadvantaged against). :)
Nah.

Jaime and I were poking fun at you the whole time when you said that while we were in skype chat loool.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
anyone recommend any sites to buy n64 usb controllers? im getting tired of using my wired 360 controller to play on my laptop (N)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Feel like my controller control hasn't improved at all

...not sure if if my time is better spent in training mode or playing people online

Also slowly realizing playing in day is better than playing at night

Wait this isn't a blog

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Hi guys.

Since you silly flopmericans decided to chicken out on the Europe vs EC crew battle last time, I find it proper that we do a new one so we can prove our superiority to you. Our 5th/6th best player got 7th at Apex, losing to 2 non-EC players so I have a feeling we'll stomp you LOL

Olikus

Smash Champion
Hi guys.

Since you silly flopmericans decided to chicken out on the Europe vs EC crew battle last time, I find it proper that we do a new one so we can prove our superiority to you. Our 5th/6th best player got 7th at Apex, losing to 2 non-EC players so I have a feeling we'll stomp you LOL
dont scare them. then they will chicken even more. :troll:

kys

Smash Ace
Hi guys.

I honestly hope that an entire continent would be able to beat one section of a country. But go ahead and pat yourself on the back. And people say Americans are overconfident...PWNT BETTER BEST

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
I honestly hope that an entire continent would be able to beat one section of a country. But go ahead and pat yourself on the back. And people say Americans are overconfident...PWNT BETTER BEST
Ohh

Assuming EC consists of ~ 5 states, our crew will be having players from 5 different countries. Since european countries can actually be regarded as "states" I'd say we're about even, no? :)

kys

Smash Ace
Ohh

Assuming EC consists of ~ 5 states, our crew will be having players from 5 different countries. Since european countries can actually be regarded as "states" I'd say we're about even, no? :)
We all know what happens when we ASSUME, no?

On a serious note, this would be pretty hype and an excellent addition to the smash-library-of-videos if recorded. How come it fell through before?

Sangoku

Smash Master
Hi guys.

What are you talking about? It was both maddy's and surri's fault. Or are you talking about some apex stuff I don't know about?

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Ohh

Well, let's say it's true--EC would still 20-stock you. So.

TANK64

Smash Lord
I'm gonna laugh when they actually play, because one of two things will happen:

1) Gio loses. Battlecow wins.
2) Gio wins. Battlecows stabs him. Battlecow wins.

Top Bottom