• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I thought you were pro bro?

So I've been using a lot of fake names lately on kaillera. Can anyone guess what they might have been???
Ah, the world of Kaillera. Where you don't have to worry about reputation, because a name change is only a click away.

Half the people already know who I've been going by. I pretty much give it out.

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
Ah, the world of Kaillera. Where you don't have to worry about reputation, because a name change is only a click away.

Half the people already know who I've been going by. I pretty much give it out.
Except when I was an admin with alias alert on, haha.
Don't even see the point of people switching names constantly.
It's like those kids playing Counterstrike, they die once or twice, they hit the console key and type reconnect.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I thought you were pro bro?

So I've been using a lot of fake names lately on kaillera. Can anyone guess what they might have been???
Yeah. I'm in school right now so I can't pull out your alerts but I remember you signing in as Coconut and we played and i confronted you and you denied it :mad:

Sensei

Smash Lord
Yeah. I'm in school right now so I can't pull out your alerts but I remember you signing in as Coconut and we played and i confronted you and you denied it :mad:
Could have been another Coconut :psycho: Seriously though, yea that was me :laugh: I like signing in as random names for the amusement and answering people's questions in the most absurd way.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Leaving kaillera for a bit

Okay well I'm leaving Kaillera for a bit. (I'm switching to a temp comp with no kaillera files and by temp i mean i'm not gonna move any of my files there)
I'll still be on MSN , AIM and occasionally visit here. That means there will be no SuperAdmin bot at Galaxy 64 which means there's a temporary spot until I'm back. If you want a chance at being SuperAdmin(choosing tomorrow) PM me here or email me at near@galaxy64.com for a chance at being SuperAdmin. Tell me why I should trust you on running Galaxy 64 while I'm gone.

So, yeah.

novakane

Smash Cadet
Okay well I'm leaving Kaillera for a bit. (I'm switching to a temp comp with no kaillera files and by temp i mean i'm not gonna move any of my files there)
I'll still be on MSN , AIM and occasionally visit here. That means there will be no SuperAdmin bot at Galaxy 64 which means there's a temporary spot until I'm back. If you want a chance at being SuperAdmin(choosing tomorrow) PM me here or email me at near@galaxy64.com for a chance at being SuperAdmin. Tell me why I should trust you on running Galaxy 64 while I'm gone.

So, yeah.

can u unban me before u go

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
what color controller do you guys prefer

my fav controller is red, but the one i play online with is the see-through purple

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I'm a fan of irrationality. See-through purple is pretty good for SSB64, I can always do well with Fox when I'm using it.

When I play Mario Party I use my standard grey controller with a GB pack attached and my Pokemon Silver game inside. It gives me luck.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Whats this forum about? Im new at this... And i got a load of questions... XD
this is the smash 64 forum

This is the social forum, where people talk about random stuff

for actual legitamate questions, ask in the Q and A sticky

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I prefer my green controller, which I broke, so now I use the see-through purple, because it has a better joystick then the gray ones.

MattNF

Smash Lord
Matt, I don't play online (I can't keyboard, want an adapter) but can I join anyway?
Sure thing

We have a huge chat open right now with me, s2j, Koro, Fireblaster, Rich, Boom, Lovage, Superstar, Darth Fox, Saske and Kabal in it if you want to join.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Yea, your sig is funny as hell.
I'm like you CAN angle tilts, and smashes in 64 lol.
There is cancels, and teching
People are Dummmm

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I actually talked to a melee player who was convinced there were no smash attacks in 64 because there was no c-stick. I mean, come on... seriously...
i've heard a lot of "funny" comments about ssb64 coming from melee players.
One of them is: "OMG no airdodge in ssb64, u can just spam aerials and its too easy to hit the opponent omg this game's for kids"

D

Deleted member

why is nixxxon so freakin gay

he has turned into the worst poster of 64 boards

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I got a invite from a friend on youtube, inviting me to this site www.lockerz.com
You get Pointz for playing games, doing dailies, and inviting friends. With Pointz you can get prizes like Gaming Consoles, PCs...etc... Memebership is invite only, so if you're interested, PM me here, on aim, or whereever, and give me your email, so I can invite you asap.

P.S. It's not a scam >_> I know people think that, but just watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfMm_9MmGNU and other videos, google it...etc... It's 100% legit, and free.

Top Bottom