• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Peek~

Smash Lord
So I was downloading some albums I was missing and I noticed that one of my favorite artists did some Dubstep in one of their albums. I must say that Breakcore combined with Dubstep is pretty cool.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I actually played a bit again this week. Was a fun throw-back.

Not gonna lie, Peek, your new sense of humor doesn't suit you.

The Star King

Smash Hero
OK I was supposed to not post for like a month but I had to say welcome back to Kuz

bye for like another week or two

Battlecow is a gigantic noob for the tourney-viable thing

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
going to wisconsin for a tennis tournament with my team. bringing smash with me (with my hori o'course). cant wait to impress all da ladies. the question is, do i go easy on them or no? :) haven't played humans in a while.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
going to wisconsin for a tennis tournament with my team. bringing smash with me (with my hori o'course). cant wait to impress all da ladies. the question is, do i go easy on them or no? :) haven't played humans in a while.
Haha lovely question. Well if they arent too good at smash then go easy on them. otherwise I'd say no. Dang you have a hori pad? Like the one that looks like a super nintendo controller?

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
ah its a mini hori pad forgot to mention. ^ thats what it looks like.

my friends all think they can beat me and they seem to be serious too.. no easy for them. dang i miss galaxy and kaillera...

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
I've always debated whether it's best to show those ****s straight up that I'm better by JV6ing them, or to go really easy, and throw stocks to keep games ultra close until the end where I barely beat them by the skin of my teeth.

I guess it all comes down to if you want them to continue playing with you or you just want to prove you're better and be done with it

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo, if you guys ever meet a 64 player named Ahmad from bowling green (black guy, very cool, pika/kirby/fox but mostly pika) tell him charlie says hi and that he needs to MM me again at some point.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
wow way to go guys gettin that simple facts thread closed. Its actually a good thread. Mods I think it needs to be unclosed. i think the spamming is over.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
yup another case of over-modding. I mean first off, I don't think a few off topic joke posts are a big deal, but even if you do give a warning instead of just locking the thread

also

Sangoku

Smash Master
Good **** noobs getting the thread closed... It's amazing how people can't stay on topic in these threads. Especially when they post random **** like they did (I mean it's not like the offtopic was interesting/useful/slightly clever at all. It's not a problem of moderation, it's a problem of people's mentality.
I hesitated myself to report it, but I would have had too many posts to report. Also because of this (made me stop lol):
Best Moderator:
Sangoku

Top Bottom