• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Dsc

Smash Ace
My hopes are not up.
Sakurai saying all this **** about making a smash game completely different to the other 3? Although, he did say he'll like to add features into the 3ds vers elements from ssb64, i was like OMG YAY then it said "like the handi-cap feature". I was dissapoint like there no cheese on my plate

:phone:

malva00

Smash Master
game will always be lacking if it doesn't let you easily fall through a platform from your shield like in ssb

Sangoku

Smash Master
Anyways I hope smash 4 will be more floaty than brawl. Everybody falls too fast in it. Also if they could help us grabbing the ledge when we're not sweetspotting that would be nice.

Limaçon

Smash Apprentice
Anyways I hope smash 4 will be more floaty than brawl. Everybody falls too fast in it. Also if they could help us grabbing the ledge when we're not sweetspotting that would be nice.

They need to get rid of tilts too. If it isn't a super-duper-awesomesauce-gives10minutesofinvincibility smash, it isn't worth using.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Adolescence definitely not. That's just drinking, partying and experimenting.

Childhood is also hella fun, just being a goddamn kid watching DBZ in the morning and chilling at school.

I'm 18, but I really don't consider myself an adult. The thought of it is scary to me though, having to be independent, get a job, have a constant income, etc.

DMoogle

A$
I'm 18, but I really don't consider myself an adult. The thought of it is scary to me though, having to be independent, get a job, have a constant income, etc.
I hope I never have a constant income. Exponential all the way. :cool:

In truth having a full-time job scares the hell out of me, although I might starting a full-time internship this summer (don't know yet). I really don't want to get involved with something I don't like, and I hate the thought of a "desk job" or "9 to 5."

EDIT: So I just noticed that the P2 hand on the character select screen is way nicer looking than the P1 hand in Jabo8. :ohwell:

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Constant was a bad word choice. Continuous would be better.

What are you doing your internship in?

DMoogle

A$
Yeah I know what you meant. :p

The internship is a small company that does scenario modeling for different businesses. My stepmom's friends with one of the co-founders, so she told me about them it they sound really interesting. I'll talk more about it when/if I get it.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I hope I never have a constant income. Exponential all the way. :cool:

In truth having a full-time job scares the hell out of me, although I might starting a full-time internship this summer (don't know yet). I really don't want to get involved with something I don't like, and I hate the thought of a "desk job" or "9 to 5."

EDIT: So I just noticed that the P2 hand on the character select screen is way nicer looking than the P1 hand in Jabo8. :ohwell:
Try an 8 to 8 internship bro.

Bitter that I'm up at 6:30AM (aka 3:30AM West Coast time).

Nah for realz tho internships can be pretty fun.

Thino

Smash Master
young adult is the BEST part I'm liking it more than adolescence , too bad its almost over , soon ill have a job , family and responsibilities :(

and hell yea I'm having a 6 months long internship starting on the 16th , 8:30AM to 5PM
and from 9 AM to 3 PM from August 1st to September 10th because its in a arab country wootz

the only thing that bothers me about jabo8 is displaying 2 as 5 and 5 as 2 on the MK64 minimaps.. **** maan..

Battlecow

Play to Win
Adolescence definitely not. That's just drinking, partying and experimenting.
Doesn't have to be. Anyways, I'd still consider you an adolescent at 18. Maybe gay guys mature faster lol.

Na- when you're an adolescent, there's no work and lots and lots of play. It's da bomb.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Can't wait until I can play teams in the next couple weeks.

I'm gonna laser the hell out of everyone. Including my teammate.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Doesn't have to be. Anyways, I'd still consider you an adolescent at 18. Maybe gay guys mature faster lol.

Na- when you're an adolescent, there's no work and lots and lots of play. It's da bomb.
Well, I guess it doesn't have to be, it's probably a cultural thing. In Australia that's basically all anyone does at around that age.

Also, why the hell did Bionic close the new Smash 4 thread? I don't want to talk about that game with some randoms, I want to talk about it exclusively with you guys >_>

The Star King

Smash Hero
Can't wait until I can play teams in the next couple weeks.

I'm gonna laser the hell out of everyone. Including my teammate.
Oh great >_> It'll be like Sensei with Fox instead of Link.

Also, why the hell did Bionic close the new Smash 4 thread? I don't want to talk about that game with some randoms, I want to talk about it exclusively with you guys >_>
I agree, although I saw that coming. I guess we'll have to use the social thread.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I type in caps on GW too. I just get silenced whenever the bot is on. But I take it like a man.

Getting the mass of people at GW to all move back to Galaxy at the same time is something I don't know how to do.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
which version of glide plugin do people use? Glide64 'Napalm' Public Release 1.22 or Glide64 'Napalm WX' release 1

malva00

Smash Master
Does anyone in New York wanna play next weekend or some weekend?

I live in Manhattan (downtown) and have access to the subway.
go to the northwest corner of 54th and 5th and get the Joseph Stalin Dictator Special from the Hallo Berlin street cart (m-f 11:30-3:30pm) :awesome:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Isai is located on 54th and 5th. IS ISAI STALIN? STALIN4LIFE FINDS OUT NEXT.

Also, why don't you virginia people like GW? I'm just trying to get people back to galaxy because I like my one frame.

DMoogle

A$
Isai is located on 54th and 5th. IS ISAI STALIN? STALIN4LIFE FINDS OUT NEXT.

Also, why don't you virginia people like GW? I'm just trying to get people back to galaxy because I like my one frame.
I don't think GW is in VA anymore. I used to get like 3-7ms there, now I get like 23-31ms.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Does anyone in New York wanna play next weekend or some weekend?

I live in Manhattan (downtown) and have access to the subway.
Yes, definitely would love to play on console. I live in Astoria, so I'm not to far, but my parents have a place on the upper east side and once in a while I have friends that play on 14th St.

Sangoku

Smash Master
What's the best touhou music in your opinion? I never played those games, but I randomly heard Native Faith which I found was pretty good. Then I saw this guy play it on piano and I thought I might give it a try lol. I looked at the piano sheet and it looks almost impossible for my level =(. Any good ones which would be reasonable to learn?

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I have a never ending list of good touhou music.

You should play the games, and touhou hisoutensoku if you're into fighting games, but I don't see how that could possibly be true. Easy to download and easy to play.

My favourite song is called Ill Wind but I cannot find it on Youtube so here is Otenba Koimusume.

I can't help you with what songs to play on piano, but wait til aa gets here he'll know how to help.

EDIT: I uploaded Ill Wind myself like a boss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_x_Dwei0zE

Sangoku

Smash Master
That first one is indeed pretty cool ^^. But the instrument used contributes to it. Not sure if it would be as good on piano.

Ill Wind sounds too much like a disco thing lol. Not really my style.

Top Bottom