• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
wtf like cutting the full screen capture into the part you want is a tough job or something... and lots of programs do it

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
For my mac, I just have to press command shift 4 and it will let me drag the region I want to screencap. No extra software involved, just native to the mac OS.

One of the only useful things about this pos

Also, I have planned this intensely good falcon combo. I have been trying to complete it for like 3 days and cant get it. Just letting you know, a sexy falcon combo is coming up in the coming weeks.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Alt + Print Screen will grab just the window you're focused on. Nifty little trick in case anyone didn't know.
This post has redirected the entire course of my destiny. I have realized the true purpose of my life.

I dedicate my 1,500th post to you, DMoogle. Treasure it well.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
oh man, 8bit versions of smash64 songs.

my body couldn't be more ready.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
GL with that sir.

I got two of my grades back for this quarter - double A+ baby! Super clutch too since an A+ is worth 4.3 on my GPA.

Probably going to get a worse grade in my 3rd class so hopefully the A+s can cancel that out.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
So what happens with Carnival then? In almost all europe and south america we dress up as anything on Carnival party day

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
What? I don't recall "Carnival" being any sort of Holiday in America, but just local small-time events.

Top Bottom