• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I almost cried when i lost to imnotpro in the jigglypuff belt match. I lost 3-0 and 2 of the games were 1 stock and high percentage.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
no, you're just good at acting.
OR
you're good at acting AND a wuss.

just ask me, i'm in my drama class and i can pull some tears out in a play, but real life i can't.
guess i get swept up in the moment.

Thino

Smash Master
unless something really affect me emotionnally I got hard time crying

but I dont find it scary when I do , nor am I ashamed of it

this guy is brave.
I would prlly not be able to stay in the same room where they put down my dog ,no matter how long I would know he needed to go

let alone seeing the syringe that is gonna kill him go through his skin

just for that Im not watching the 2nd one , and yes I teared up especially since the exact same thing happened to a close friend back in April

Olikus

Smash Champion
Did I miss something? Why the **** is Teczero mod in 64 section? Never seen him/her/it post her before. Is it some kind of Christmas prank?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Here are two videos. I guarantee 100% that at least one of these will make you cry, if not both.

Last minutes with Oden

My dog Marimo

If neither of these makes you cry, then congratulations. You win the bet and you also have no soul.
Why should I cry for dogs that I have no preexisting emotional connection to? I eat the cooked flesh of pigs that were slaughtered for my sake every day, and pigs are a lot smarter than dogs. If we believed that animals were worth crying for, we'd have a hard time not crying at any given point in time.

That said, I might cry if that happened to one of my dogs. But for my own sake, not the dog's.

On a somewhat lighter note, have you guys ever taken Louis G. and done a shieldbreak->pimp kick->techchase->SJP? I've only ever done it on other weegees, but it prob. works on mario too, and maybe foxes. Too good.

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
the subject of this thread is now australia

here we can see common housing quarters in a heavily populated area

asianaussie

Smash Hero
that's a fake photo

no such spread of land in australia would have only a house on it

there should be kangaroos, crocodiles, barbeques, venomous snakes and spiders, at least 3 mediocre cricket teams and homages to steve irwin and julian assange everywhere

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
omfg, i lost.

or I would have lost if this was the 'you laugh, you lose thread'

I think ill post something from there for the lulz

dandan

Smash Lord
the routing across the atlantic is through the UK - NY major optic fiber.
so you are routed through NY to europe, that is why you have more delay.

#HBC | ѕoup

this just kind of ran through my mind but, why can't we shorthop our double jump?

perhaps that would be a good feature to put in if there ever is another smash game, or someone could hack it.

think about it: ever mess up your combo because you jumped too high with your second jump? messed up the spacing because of the same?

[begin catchy commerical music]
introducing..

double jump short hop!

now you can troll everybody with uair moves even better! :nifty:

using our patented technology you can defy physics and say "**** you sakurai!"

it's simple as shorthopping one jump, then short hopping your second jump!
[/end catchy commerical music]

Seriously though, that'd be pretty boss to have, think about it.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I did thought of that once, but I didn't think of something to be applied in fixed version.
But damn it would be cool. xD

ballin4life

Smash Hero
So I'm trying to play online today, and I'm lagging really badly, and suddenly I find out that my parents are streaming a Christmas Music playlist taking up all the internets ughhhhh

#HBC | ѕoup

guys, i'm like lagging so bad on kailera..

i need a anti-virus program but i can't download .exes because of UAC.

help me out.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
User Account Control

Damn bro, your parents don't trust you?

I was the main admin on my family's computer, because I was the only one who knew how to do anything...

Would you be able to download a .zip file with the executable in it? If so, you could find one of us the link, we could download it and reupload it all zipped up.

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Getting Admin rights is easy if you have a limited account. Start your PC in safe mode. by pressing F8 on start up, select safe mode and let it load. Log into a account that has no password and create a "new" account with admin rights. Turn off the computer and turn it back on(not in safe mode). Log in to the account you just made and gave admin rights to. Go to user accounts in control panel and change the limited account(your original account) to admin . Log off and log into your original account. You should have admin rights and now you can delete that new account you made in safe mode. Do this by going to user accounts. Click the account you made in safe mode and delete it.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Damn bro, your parents don't trust you?

I was the main admin on my family's computer, because I was the only one who knew how to do anything...
Not everybody has a technologically challenged family, buddy. Both of my parents are programmers with a Master's Degree in Computer Science >_>

Getting Admin rights is easy if you have a limited account. Start your PC in safe mode. by pressing F8 on start up, select safe mode and let it load. Log into a account that has no password and create a "new" account with admin rights.
Don't have access to an account with no password, so already your plan doesn't work.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Not everybody has a technologically challenged family, buddy. Both of my parents are programmers with a Master's Degree in Computer Science >_>
Preeeeetty sure that's not the norm.

Plus, you know how parents are these days (that is, not yours); all sorts of crazy new-fangled technology!

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
My step father is the technical manager for the local arcade, and has taken two broken computers and fused them together like a chimera, to make my new computer, which is currently under construction. I go to him or the question thread for all my computer problems.

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
so for my birthday my dad just got me a book called the princeton companion to mathematics

and

WOW

i recommend this book to anyone and everyone who has a love for mathematics because the ambition and scope of this book are magnificent

it covers (what seems like) the entirety of pure mathematics in an extremely accessible way

ive been reading it for about 6 hours now and i cant put it down

this book ownz

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
lol I think it's the same for a lot of people's Mums. Mine double clicks hyperlinks among other things.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
my dads a computer techy so he knows what he is at.

My mom isn't to bad her self honestly. All she does is play facebook games but she doesn't double click hyper links and their computer has not gotten a virus in years so she must be doing something right :p

#HBC | ѕoup

then Soupamario can tell his parents that he suspects theres a virus on the computer
I have tried; they blame the viruses on me.

i just disabled it anyways and used ophcrack to figure out the password.

Top Bottom