• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Battlecow

Play to Win
All these KIDS clogging up my forum.

You guys should obey your parents. They have your best interests at heart.

The Star King

Smash Hero
All these KIDS clogging up my forum.

You guys should obey your parents. They have your best interests at heart.
So you should automatically obey people that have your best interests at heart, i.e. anybody trying to convert you into a certain religion?

tacos

Smash Journeyman
So you should automatically obey people that have your best interests at heart, i.e. anybody trying to convert you into a certain religion?
Its not like they are gonna slap you with a wet belt or anything.
not that I would know
Believe on what you want and you'll be happy:)

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Is not that he has a dirty mind...
It's that without the "quoted" message it may mean many things...

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
seriously, i got infracted for that? this site is now officially a complete joke, its a miracle that the funny moments thread was brought back. this site is now like 2nd grade where mods have to infract every little thing. I wasnt making fun of him or anything, i was just joking.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Because I let a friend of mine use my controller for the weekend, I can not play Kirby how I wish to. So I need to pick up a secondary that is keyboard friendly. Which character changes the least form controller to keyboard?

Peek~

Smash Lord
Because I let a friend of mine use my controller for the weekend, I can not play Kirby how I wish to. So I need to pick up a secondary that is keyboard friendly. Which character changes the least form controller to keyboard?
Try Samus

or a DJC character

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Try Samus

or a DJC character
Thanks for the advice.

thats one brute friend , does he have many muscles?

swithcing from controller to kb is painful
My friend is not that muscular, I let him use my controller for the weekend because I felt sorry for him, it looked painful to do the game he was working on (Master quest OoT) with a keyboard.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Yoshi, Samus, DK, or Ness.

I find DJC's much easier on Keyboard and DJCC's are easier for me for Yoshi (due to probably being able to mash the jump button)

or just be a u-air falcon lolol.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
threatening online is a felony, whereas over the phone it's a misdemeanor... at least it was 10 years ago

so depends afaik

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
anyone know how to take screenshots of just a SECTION of a screen, not the whole screen?

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
anyone know how to take screenshots of just a SECTION of a screen, not the whole screen?
You can not do that without a software.
but you could take the pic and edit it in Paint.
I rather to do that instead of installing a program.

Top Bottom