• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
oh man, reminds me how para would just give out admin randomly sometimes..

i got admin because of that too, but it expired because of egx closing down for good. :(

I think i would make a good mod, but i'm not really active persay on kailera but i'm quite active here. :O

MOVED POST FROM ANOTHER THREAD BECAUSE SURRI CLOSED IT:~

Trolling in kailera:

[hosting:
1. put items on purposely, NEVER LOSE ("wtf why are there items *leave*)
2. pick a stage that isn't hyrule or dreamland (this does not work with professionals.)
3. use the kick command rapidly
4. kick someone when you are losing

hosting/in host's game:

1. Foreign foxes (gogogogojajajajaja)
2. lose terribly and still say you won (OMG THIS GUY IS TERRIBLE IM JUST TOO GOOD)
3. blame your character ("lol not my main :awesome:" "lol fox sucks" :awesome:)
4. blame his character ("FALCON IS GAY PICK SOMEONE ELSE" :mad:)
5. blame the lag (OMG LAGLAGLAGLAGLAGLAG)
6. Fake DS (lol ds)
7. :troll: pikachu (umad?)
8. :troll: kirby (uevenmadder?)
9. camp the whole match (PANSY, COME GET ME)
10. spam projectiles the whole match, whlist camping (EVEN MORE OF A PANSY ROFL)
11. spam projectiles, taunt like a ******, camp and RUN away if he starts to approach (LOL *** CANT GET ME)
12. leave a game in-match
13. leave a game in-match then say something in the main chat about lag or some kind of ******** john

trolling with a certain character:

pikachu
1.play on dreamland or hyrule
2. if on dreamland, spam bairs whilst standing in one posistion.
3. if on hyrule, grab alot, and i mean alot.
4. either or, spam utilt and space your fairs terribly.

fox
1. play on dreamland or hyrule
2. spam lasers
3. uses tilts in a ******** fashion, spam the dash attack occasionally.
4. use dair alot and have terrible spacing.
5. use fair alot and..have terrible spacing.

Kirby
2. spam utilt
3. spam even more utilt
4. do cheap gimps
5. spam fsmash like a ******
6. spam final cutter..like a ******

Falcon
2. grab around like a moron
3. if you get a grab, spam uair, like a moron
4. throw out any random falcon punch at any given moment
5. ignore all movesets of falcon except usmash,uair, b, fthrow, and dair.

Mario
2. spam mario fireball and camp
3. attempt to be cool by spamming dairs even though you're ****ing 100 feet away. :glare:
4. if your cool self happens to hit, use mario tornado, like a ******.

Yoshi
1. nothing. yoshi takes actual time and skill to master, there is not much trolling involved. however...
2. once mastering yoshi, sheild break everyone and gimp.

DK
1. spam grabs, alot. that's about it.

Jigglypuff
1. use dair to rest alot, uh...once again, that's about it.

ness
1. non-professional? don't know how to djc? spam pk fire and try kill people with pk thunder boost.
2. professional? DJCDJCDJCDJCDCJDJCDJDCJCDJ

luigi
1. oh wait, luigi? uhh.. spam dair and try to uair people, then go for the super jump punch, lol i troll you?

link
1. spam boomerangs
2. spam bombs
3. spam smash attacks like fsmash

samus
1. *frogs chirping.*

teams (hosting/in host's game)
1. sandbag profusely the whole game and blame your partner for sucking (LOL MY PARTNER SUCKS)
2. spam attacks randomly and blame your partner for getting in the way after he dies (****** LEARN TO DODGE MY ATTACKS JEEZ)
3. attack the same person your partner is attacking and mess up everything (GET OUT OF MY WAY GOD ****ING LOSER)
4. do absoulutley nothing.
5. share stocks without asking (umad? :troll:)
6. share stocks without asking and then suicide (uevenmadder? :troll:)
7. share stocks without asking, kill your partner, then suicide (MAXIUM TROLLING :troll:)
8. don't turn team attack on (wtf why isn't team attack on, noobs. *leave*)
9. pick either kirby :troll: or pikachu :troll:, have partner pick either or.

main chat:
1. act like a ****** (*xboxlive talk here*)
2. act like a scrub (i'm so good, you guys just suck, i don't even need to play you)
3. act like a ****** scrub (i'm SOOOOO GOOOODDDDD OMG NOONE CAN BEAT ME)
4. troll profusely (lol this server is gay and smash64 people need to get a life.)
5. be an attention ***** (HEY EVERYONE, I KNOW YOU MISSED ME, YOUR KING IS HERE)
6. ask ******** questions (how do i make a game?)
7. go into peoples chat for no reason and spam (NASDJNAJKNFJKDANDJKLA)
8. pretend that a chat is a game and spam (GOGOGO)
9.put on a clan tag that you are not in
10. join a game, right when the game starts, leave. :troll:
11. talk about your record in smash, meaning how many wins and loses you have, because people really care about how many wins you have and how many losses, if anyone objects, play them, then do anything in the section hosting or hosting/in host's game. then finally, do anything above.
12. GOD ROCKS!
how do u spam uairs with falcon? thats his best move and everyone does it. That troll mario description u gave pretty much describes ur mario. Also I bring up my record against u because u somehow think beating someone one time means something. What ppl really dont care about is how rusty u are and how good you USED to be( apparently u were never that good to begin with).

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@nova

also, to reply then more then a witty .jpeg image..

you can spam uairs with falcon by trying to get a uair x8 combo (and it usually does work) but falcon has other moves then just uair.

my mario? naw, i just don't sit there and spam fireballs, i use fireballs as a defensive move, but i just don't sit and spam in one spot. i approch with dair? wut, i said in my guide to NOT do that, why would i contradict myself? also, nope, i don't use dair to tornado, i use dair uair, which i can do alot better then before.

That whole entire spat wasn't dedicated to you, i said i don't care, and i mean it, do i continuely say "oh i beat nova one time" no, you keep saying "oh you just beat me one time" and furthermore, yeah, i was rusty, we all say it, i was gone 2 years, it takes a minute to get used to the game, i've been practicing and improving alot, i would even say i'm better then before.

>never that good to begin with
HATERS
GONNA
HATE.

but again, i'll reason, that's your opnion, and i'm sure some people would agree with you, but i certainly was better before then when i came back, and i'm talking august i came back, it's been 4 months to improve and get my mojo back, and i must say, i have.

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
main chat:
1. act like a ****** (*xboxlive talk here*)
2. act like a scrub (i'm so good, you guys just suck, i don't even need to play you)
3. act like a ****** scrub (i'm SOOOOO GOOOODDDDD OMG NOONE CAN BEAT ME)
4. troll profusely (lol this server is gay and smash64 people need to get a life.)
5. be an attention ***** (HEY EVERYONE, I KNOW YOU MISSED ME, YOUR KING IS HERE)
6. ask ******** questions (how do i make a game?)
7. go into peoples chat for no reason and spam (NASDJNAJKNFJKDANDJKLA)
8. pretend that a chat is a game and spam (GOGOGO)
9.put on a clan tag that you are not in
10. join a game, right when the game starts, leave. :troll:
11. talk about your record in smash, meaning how many wins and loses you have, because people really care about how many wins you have and how many losses, if anyone objects, play them, then do anything in the section hosting or hosting/in host's game. then finally, do anything above.
12. GOD ROCKS

*unloads caps*
ANY PROS WANNA GET ***** IN SSB 1v1

*in room chat*
HOW PRO CAN YOU GO

PAIN TIME GAME TIME

*in game*
*gets ***** by [insert name here]'s Yoshi*

*in room chat*
DaGuy: Hey can you train my Yoshi :)
[insert some madness here]: YOSHI IS NOOB :troll:
*cough* SH *cough*EER *coughity* *cough cough*

#HBC | ѕoup

I am finally not alone

goddamnit sheer let me play your yoshi

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
People that need to be banned from galaxy64:

1. Agent 21: dont know wat firo was thinking when he made this kid superadmin. He's annoying, abuses power, and is a 12 yr old

2. UNKNOWN iXi: Troll, douchebag, ******, delusional

3. Dock: undercover troll, loser, delusional

4. Zeus: argues with everyone after every game about camping/gimping/spamming yet he never wins, docuhebag

5. A problem: ******, douchebag

6. Killer: delusional, ********, also a 12 yr old

Battlecow

Play to Win
IDK why you people even wanted Blue Yoshi as mod in the first place, when he was never consistently active in the community. I feel like there weren't many candidates, so when some guy (asianaussie?) first suggested him for some reason, everybody hopped on the bandwagon. Apparently lengthy posts are a good indicator of a potential moderator.
Blue Yoshi was a genuinely nice guy. Those are not as easy to come by as you might think. He never abused what power he had. He didn't just write lengthy posts, either- he was fairly smart (or at least not stupid) and seemed to care about smash, the boards, and so on. He does, however, appear to have left us in the lurch, and all I can say is that he will return, one day, to guide us on to a better and brighter future.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Lol @ everyone getting trolled by Sheer.

@Battlecow being nice isn't enough IMO. I would agree that he never abused his power - indeed, he barely did anything with it.

Apparently there's some South Korean TV Show named "Star King", where they find amazing stories about people, bring them in as guests, and people vote on them and st00f. And the winner gets money.

Star King is also a science fiction novel by Jack Vance, that was serialized in Galaxy (holy **** coincidence) magazine.

WHY

Battlecow

Play to Win
Who would you have picked over him (besides A$, who was mod-ified shortly thereafter)? And he did a little modding here and there for a while- quietly, but then, that's the mark of a good mod. He never banhammered or closed a zillion threads or whatever, but he didn't need to.

This was between the first and second comings of Surri-Sama, as you'll recall, so we were completely modless. A nice, fairly competent mod seemed to be just the ticket.

DMoogle

A$

1. Agent 21

2. UNKNOWN iXi

3. Dock

4. Zeus

5. A problem

6. Killer
Ha, IIRC, four of those people were (past tense) on my do-not-play list. Agent was on at one point, but he grew up a bit, and now he's fun to play with. I'm pretty sure the primary reason Firo made him a superadmin is because he helped a lot with improving the server software.

Note: I don't think that any of them should be banned from Galaxy 64. In fact, I don't have anything against any of them, other that some of them need to work on their sportsmanship skills. :)

On modding, I have a very low tolerance for flaming and trolls.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Ha, IIRC, four of those people were (past tense) on my do-not-play list. Agent was on at one point, but he grew up a bit, and now he's fun to play with. I'm pretty sure the primary reason Firo made him a superadmin is because he helped a lot with improving the server software.

Note: I don't think that any of them should be banned from Galaxy 64. In fact, I don't have anything against any of them, other that some of them need to work on their sportsmanship skills. :)
am I still on ur do-not-play list? I played u a while ago on a different name because u wouldnt play me and we play like 10 games with no problems. Is it because of lag?

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Blue Yoshi should remain mod because he is a shining example of the power and respect Smash 64 demanded :3

On a more serious note he is quite inactive but there is no harm in having him keep his mod status right? One day he could come back and be more active.

DMoogle

A$
am I still on ur do-not-play list? I played u a while ago on a different name because u wouldnt play me and we play like 10 games with no problems. Is it because of lag?
I added you to the do-not-play list because I feel you take the game a bit too seriously, which results in it being not that much fun.

Most of the time you're completely silent, but sometimes you start flaming people, which makes me want to play you even less. I'll play with you if you want, but if you start making personal attacks, then it's likely that I'm not going to want to play with you anymore.

#HBC | ѕoup

1. Agent 21: dont know wat firo was thinking when he made this kid superadmin. He's annoying, abuses power, and is a 12 yr old

2. UNKNOWN iXi: Troll, douchebag, ******, delusional

3. Dock: undercover troll, loser, delusional

4. Zeus: argues with everyone after every game about camping/gimping/spamming yet he never wins, docuhebag

5. A problem: ******, douchebag

6. Killer: delusional, ********, also a 12 yr old
there's a difference between trolling and ignorance, i think some of these people on your list are ignorant, but aren't that much of a deterring.

Agent 21 is alright, a bit narssistic, but alright, as A$ said, he's grown up.

UNKNOWN is always going to act like unknown, playing only 2v2s and doesn't afraid of anything. i don't see a big problem here.

Dock? i honestly wouldn't suspect dock as a troll..i've played matches with him and he seems to keep a good smash etiquette.

Zeus, meh.

A problem, haven't even played, and i really haven't talked to him or seen him in the main chat.

Killer can get a bit belligerent with ******** convulsions because of people saying stuff like 'gg' after a match. seriously, he got pissed off by that and left; but that's still not anything too serious.

i think banning someone should only be nessecary if it gets too out of control, meaning where they're causing discomfort and exasperation to other players/smashers.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Agent 21 still bans and mutes Nova for biased reasons and acts very immature in the main chat of kaillera.

I have seen everything these things within the past month.

I know Nova and him have their history but if the "SuperAdmin" cant let it go how can we expect everyone else to?

dandan

Smash Lord
lol i blocked mlg long ago using adblock (so i won't see the mlg tournies here) and it also blocks the pass request it seems.

#HBC | ѕoup

we all need a good cry sometimes, but i don't do it often.

only if i'm either frustrated to tears or extensively sad/depressed

same goes for tears of joy, which i haven't really had.

Top Bottom