• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
E M B I G G E N HAS DONE IT YALL
I like how this doesn’t answer my points at all yet I’m still quoted.
I quoted you just for the age comment, like the others. That’s it...beautiful

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Thank God Marvel made sure they picked someone who actually fit Kamala

dezeray112

Smash Hero
E M B I G G E N HAS DONE IT YALL
Very interesting choice. I had a feeling they were planning to go through the "Tom Holland" route when they casted him as Spider-Man.

Now that we know who's been casted as She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel, I wonder when will they unveil the casting of the Moon Knight?

D

Deleted member

Kinda wondering if I should do another avi bet over the character reveal or if I should just stay outta betting for now. On one hand we don't have to go off of so it's not like last time where we already kinda figured Monster Hunter would be shown and I kinda just accepted the fact I lost the bet, but on the other hand..... I'm not super into speculation right now so I have no clue who is likely, like at all. Not to mention losing my avatar now would be a bit annoying because I already have my halloween avi ready to go lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Off topic.

So my best friend just convinced me to finally start playing Borderlands today by showing me this scene.

You've became a Brand New Animal, Ba-dum-tiss.
Yeah Borderland's neat. It's pretty much that type of humour the whole time. So if you like stuff like that, definitely play it. It's just a good loot rpg game too.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
off topic but it took me a sec to realize who you were lol
premium gang unite :cheersleo:
It took me a really long time, but I'm finally happy to say that I've accepted myself for who I am. I'm in a happy relationship with the best friend I could ever ask for, I know who I want to be and what I want to do, and, if all goes according to plan, I may finally be on my way to the future I want soon.

This online persona is the one that's really stuck.

D

Deleted member

It still feels odd that it's only ~3 minutes long and what kind of brief message does Sakurai has in store for us?
I imagine that ~3 could just be for the trailer itself, and maybe they're planning on doing the gameplay portion separately? Would seem a bit odd considering CP7 is almost certainly near-finished if not finished so unless there's something going on with Sakurai it's a bit of a weird move.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
D

Deleted member

I'm not making an bets on who I think is getting in... but imagine if the trailer started with this

D

Deleted member

I am leaning towards the Smash fighter isn't on my wishlist.
I'm already pretty confident in saying CP7 isn't on my wishlist. Aside from Young Wizard, all of my wants are 4th party. It could happen sure but I don't think it will, not this time anyway.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Well, I hope it's not disappointment I see tomorrow. I'll be staying up.

But I'm sure there will be people salty with anything they give us anyways.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Amphibia is based:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Amphibia is based:
Amphibia is relevant to Smash now.

Didn't see that coming.

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It still feels odd that it's only ~3 minutes long and what kind of brief message does Sakurai has in store for us?
“I would like to thank today’s sponsor Raid Shadow Legends”

RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize.

I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions!

Thanks to their generous sponsorship we were able to complete the Fighters Pass on time during this hard times. Thanks to them, Geno is available today!”

D

Deleted member

Aw yeah
Screenshot 2020-09-30 at 4.51.11 PM.png

it's Granblue time now
Dunno if I'll turn the deck into Nightrose or keep it as Cocytus just yet, but with me getting $300 in a couple weeks I could do either of em. Not both though.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Great to wake up to confirmation of imminent Smash news.

It is only 3 minutes though, so I'm guessing it might just be the reveal trailer with a release date further away than what we wanted. Unless the overviews we get in Sakurai Presents aren't happening anymore or it's part of the brief message meant to follow but I've got a feeling that's more or less discussing how the timing of it all has been messed up.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

BATSQUATCH

Episode Title: "Batsquatch"
Subject matter: Batsquatch
Summary: What started as a tourist visit to Mount St. Helens for a couple of friends turns into a fight for survival when they begin to hear shrieking howls and sees claw marks on the trees indicating the presence of a winged predator.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I clutched the among us match I was in as imposter by cutting O2 and killing who came to fix it.

White was following me the entire early match so I locked him Med bay and killed him.

He was mad and banned me from the lobby lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom