• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Very interesting choice. I had a feeling they were planning to go through the "Tom Holland" route when they casted him as Spider-Man.

Now that we know who's been casted as She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel, I wonder when will they unveil the casting of the Moon Knight?
Keanu Reeves...if he doesn't get a Namor gig

Also in a way they did kinda go down the Tom Holland route with Iman Vellani (minus the acting history of course), as she's starting off very young in this game.

also also we now wait for Kate Bishop to get casted as well (some want her to be played by Hailey Steinfeld aka Ghost-Spider from Spider-Verse)

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

You guys are familiar with the Rorschach test, correct?

Well, take a close look at the Smash logo and tell me what do you see...

After some time looking at the logo, you want to know what I see?

Call me crazy...but it looks almost like 2B's hair and shoulder puff(thing?) in the Smash logo. But of course it could literally just be the power of imagination or it could even be another character entirely

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Call me crazy...but it looks almost like 2B's hair and shoulder puff(thing?) in the Smash logo. But of course it could literally just be the power of imagination or it could even be another character entirely
well **** now I kinda see a bit of it
I really thought Link would be singing it...damn you ya Potato Harvey

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

It's exactly the same as Rayman's head in the clouds

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Man, you guys are impossible.

Fine, here's something that's cool and Smash related
This isn't a rickroll, I promise
That's a beautiful beta version of Bein' Friends. Now it makes me think they should've had a version focused on the song itself alongside the medley-style track.

Also it still sucks how Ultimate has the Smash 4 version of Pollyanna, which has a cut length ._.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
ok Ive been gushing over this game 13 Sentinals Aigis Rim so Imma drop a song from it here
this games music is the ****
Anyone else excited that, since you don't register the passage of time while we sleep. We are effectively 3 Hours away from the reveal! (Assuming you go to sleep at 10 and wake up at 9 like I do and live on the east coast of the united states)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Anyone else excited that, since you don't register the passage of time while we sleep. We are effectively 3 Hours away from the reveal! (Assuming you go to sleep at 10 and wake up at 3 like I do and live on the east coast of the united states)
i love how this message has nothing to do with the music xD But I mostly go tyo bed at around 12 or 1 am myself... its not healthy

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Here's a cool fanmade version of that Melee Beta Bein' Friends song:

I think it's just flames, the same design is used for the Fighters Pass as a whole.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just discovered what the curse status effect is in Dark Souls 1. Ugggggggggggh. I know it's not far but being forced to backtrack just to cure a status ailment that won't disappear with death is just annoying.

I'm really starting to think that this game just isn't for me. I like challenging combat, but death system and my tendency to get lost are putting a huge damper on this experience for me. Not to mention that I'm just not a fan of gritty or gross aesthetics - if I have to spend another minute in that sewer system I'm going to lose it.

I feel bad quitting a game before I'm finished but I think I'm putting this one down.

D

Deleted member

Is anyone else having problems uploading stuff from your switch to twitter or is it just me? Been trying to upload a single BOTW clip but it never does, even when I'm connected to the internet.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I can see it, but honestly it’s likely a coincidence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom