• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Finally watched the final episode of the Mandalorian and overall after watching all the episodes, I really enjoyed it and I look forward to see whats in store for the second season.

D

Deleted member

Finally watched the final episode of the Mandalorian and overall after watching all the episodes, I really enjoyed it and I look forward to see whats in store for the second season.
I am quite excited for the new Muppets show.

Currently watching a chunk of Muppets movie to celebrate.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, I defeated every. single. Unique Monster in Xenoblade 1, beside the last superboss, which mean that, after I defeat him & reach level 99 with all my party members, I will have every Affinity Coins in the game.
cool glasses vegeta.jpg

FeelsGoodMan

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found out Fitbit won't repair my broken watch and Best Buy didn't sell warranties when I bought it back in January.

Damn it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Alright, I defeated every. single. Unique Monster in Xenoblade 1, beside the last superboss, which mean that, after I defeat him & reach level 99 with all my party members, I will have every Affinity Coins in the game.
View attachment 276134
FeelsGoodMan
I've been so lazy with Xenoblade the past few days, I'm just at that point where I need to grind up to a higher level but I completely forgot which enemies were good for that. The only quest I don't have done yet is Demon King Draconia or whatever his name was.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I am quite excited for the new Muppets show.

Currently watching a chunk of Muppets movie to celebrate.
Seen the trailer. Looks pretty fun.

I'm still waiting for Disney+ to hopefully put up Season 6 of Agents of SHIELD and Season 2 of the Big Hero 6 Animated Series soon.

EDIT: If you are a fan of the Muppets, I would suggest giving the Disney's Prop Culture a bit of a watch, as one of the episodes focuses on where some of the movie props for the Muppets movie had went.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

FeelsGoodMan
Lamperouge Lamperouge being a fellow Xeno fan might hear it as well as you.

I'm trying to grind it to Level 80. Now an explanation why as I'm currently at
Bionis Interior, at the start of the final run. However for two reasons I'm trying to grind heavy.

1. Disciple Lorithia and the ***** of a boss. Want to cut her down easily this time. Also want an inconvenient boss design.

2. To run through and avoid the freaky cellular worm monsters that pop out of the ground. The main reason why I hate this part. Only monsters in the game my mind is like nope on weirdly.

So I'm trying to get EXP Gems and grind like for this.

Hoping to finish the game this week then onto something else.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've been so lazy with Xenoblade the past few days, I'm just at that point where I need to grind up to a higher level but I completely forgot which enemies were good for that. The only quest I don't have done yet is Demon King Draconia or whatever his name was.
The Greed Gogol at Raguel Bridge on Bionis Legs are a good spot for grinding leveles if you're around level 75-80. After that, Kromar Coast on Eryth Sea is good for gaining levels around 80-90 and after that, grinding Final Marcus & Riki stealing Exp from Demon King Draconia should get you the few levels up that you need, that's I been doing atleast, and it work quite well.
Lamperouge Lamperouge being a fellow Xeno fan might hear it as well as you.

I'm trying to grind it to Level 80. Now an explanation why as I'm currently at
Bionis Interior, at the start of the final run. However for two reasons I'm trying to grind heavy.

1. Disciple Lorithia and the ***** of a boss. Want to cut her down easily this time. Also want an inconvenient boss design.

2. To run through and avoid the freaky cellular worm monsters that pop out of the ground. The main reason why I hate this part. Only monsters in the game my mind is like nope on weirdly.

So I'm trying to get EXP Gems and grind like for this.

Hoping to finish the game this week then onto something else.
Fellow the spots I listed above if you want to grind, tho level 80 at the point you are is more than enough to finish the game (I know because I did around the same levels, if lower), especially since the final boss is level 81, so won't be too much of a challenge if you grind too much.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Pokemon Unite doesn't even look that bad as a game...

But... it does not interest me whatsoever.

The fact that its related to Tencent makes me even more wary.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Pokémon Unite about to be the new Raid Shadow Legends

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The Greed Gogol at Raguel Bridge on Bionis Legs are a good spot for grinding leveles if you're around level 75-80. After that, Kromar Coast on Eryth Sea is good for gaining levels around 80-90 and after that, grinding Final Marcus & Riki stealing Exp from Demon King Draconia should get you the few levels up that you need, that's I been doing atleast, and it work quite well.
I'm Level 93, and I'm currently grinding that one UM with the Sleep Spike to grind out affinity with my party.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokemon Unite doesn't even look that bad as a game...

But... it does not interest me whatsoever.

The fact that its related to Tencent makes me even more wary.
Outside of the tencent stuff,

The roster is just too bland. I can’t believe they haven’t realized at this point that there’s more then Gen 1 that’s profitable and Lucario is shilled so much it might as well be gen 1. Talon flame just sticks out by I want more later Pokémon like it.

The objective is also kinda of boring imo. Just catch Pokémon? That’s going to get repetitive and they could honestly make more unique objectives.

So I’m not really interested in it for those reasons.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm Level 93, and I'm currently grinding that one UM with the Sleep Spike to grind out affinity with my party.
The UM on Kromar Coast, gotcha.

Also, aheeeem, I think I might had a small miscalculation when it come to the affinity conis I have, and thus, there is still one UM I haven't beated outside of the last superboss, and I hope to Bionis it ain't a UM you can miss for good.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also, aheeeem, I think I might had a small miscalculation when it come to the affinity conis I have, and thus, there is still one UM I haven't beated outside of the last superboss, and I hope to Bionis it ain't a UM you can miss for good.
Check the UM directory on Xenoblade Fandom, see if you missed a Mechon somewhere.

Sometimes it's places you never expect, I always miss the one Level 28 Quadwing on Satorl Marsh.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
You see the Min Min icon?

How come I don't?

:ultminmin
Mods will take a few days to bring in Min-Min stock icon but take literal ****ing months on Hero and Terry. :drflip:it's gonna be 6 months before fem!byleth isnt it

Reset your cache
Yeah I dont know why it does that, but I just clear my cache whenever there's a new icon. Too bad it doesnt work automatically for some.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Check the UM directory on Xenoblade Fandom, see if you missed a Mechon somewhere.

Sometimes it's places you never expect, I always miss the one Level 28 Quadwing on Satorl Marsh.
Oh trust me, I been using the wiki to double check alot, aswell as Chugga video on Unique Monsters & Superbosses. I found some UM I missed that way, like the UM you're mentionning, but I also ended up fighting of UM that I didn't remember killing before, making it hard for me to tell which I killed or not beside those who spawn at very specific time. That, and in the back of my mind, I fear the one UM I miss is one you can lost forever, but I got not way to tell for sure.

I really miss Tombstone from XB2, could have save alot of time if they were added.

D

Deleted member

Say, how's everyone been today?
Really bad because of family issues and a lot of anxiety attacks involving my internet reputation and the way my parents made It so my friends never gifted me stuff for "being too old for that".

Also tried to play more SpongeBob earlier this morning but my mother almost slapped me because of the music.

But oh well, hopefully I can meet with my IRL friends as soon as possible to forget it.

Dutch Raikuna

Say, how's everyone been today?
Bought energy drinks and been playing The Outer Worlds, Xenoblade 1 and Hitman 2.

Really bad because of family issues and a lot of anxiety attacks involving my internet reputation and the way my parents made It so my friends never gifted me stuff for "being too old for that".
Also tried to play more SpongeBob earlier this morning but my mother almost slapped me because of the music.

But oh well, hopefully I can meet with my IRL friends as soon as possible to forget it.
Need to talk about it?

D

Deleted member

Bought energy drinks and been playing The Outer Worlds, Xenoblade 1 and Hitman 2.

Need to talk about it?
Been talking about It with some Discord friends for the entirety of these past days.

For each time I start to feel better my parents come in with new stuff to feel bad about my existence.

At least today I discovered someone who I thought disliked me doesn't really dislike me so there's that.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
The Avengers game is looking good:
alright so i feel like i gotta ask this: when are we seeing more heroes?

i remember at the beginning they talked all about having multiple heroes and stuff like that and adding even more later on, and so far we have a grand total of 6, with only ONE of them having been revealed later on. there was that short trailer with hank pym but since then i don't think we've heard a peep about his involvement in the story or whether or not he's even playable

D

Deleted member

Off-topic but I want to thank you all for not tagging me over the Avengers game.

No joking, I seriously thank you all for It.

After the letdown of everyone forgetting once again I liked DQ when the Hero amiibo got announced without even namedropping me I want to believe nobody is tagging me for Marvel stuff as a way to apologize. And I truly appreciate It if that's the case.

Dutch Raikuna

Man I don't wanna grind in Xenoblade 1 but I want to get past the freaky monsters.

And I'm in the mood for slice of life anime.

I don't know. If I finish the game then I can just onto Trails again and that'll take me up to Ghost of Tsushima.

D

Deleted member

Man I don't wanna grind in Xenoblade 1 but I want to get past the freaky monsters.

And I'm in the mood for slice of life anime.

I don't know. If I finish the game then I can just onto Trails again and that'll take me up to Ghost of Tsushima.
I wish I was in the mood for some more Muppets stuff.

But my mind is too stressed right now.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Off-topic but I want to thank you all for not tagging me over the Avengers game.

No joking, I seriously thank you all for It.

After the letdown of everyone forgetting once again I liked DQ when the Hero amiibo got announced without even namedropping me I want to believe nobody is tagging me for Marvel stuff as a way to apologize. And I truly appreciate It if that's the case.
I'm a little confused here. What would anyone here need to apologize for?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Bro are you good?

D

Deleted member

I'm a little confused here. What would anyone here need to apologize for?
For literally forgetting me when the Hero amiibo got announced even after I spent months talking about how much I wanted it to be announced.

Also because this whole thread has an obsession of thinking about me just as a Marvel fan while forgetting every other thing I like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom