• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NineS

Smash Lord
Morning, how's everyone's day?
I am now too stubborn to die.

But other than that, I'd say it's going swell. Nothing out of the ordinary. Poured some milk, then the cereal. Put my switch in to charge backwards. Got my socks and shoes on before anything else.

And, more importantly, waiting on all of those sweet, sweet R's coming out this year.

Never was much of an extrovert or outdoorsmen, so I'm doing fine within this quarantine. But the lack of physical activity is getting to me.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Good.
I'm planning to work on my first fan-fiction. (With King Dedede as the protagonist.)

(I might show you guys what the cover for my story looks like soon.)
Funilly enough, fanfiction is on my mind as well. A friend of mine and I completed an Undertale fanfiction semi-recently, and it's 26 chapters long. With editing being done last weekend, I'm planning on releasing the final product starting today.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I have no idea what I just watched.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Funilly enough, fanfiction is on my mind as well. A friend of mine and I completed an Undertale fanfiction semi-recently, and it's 26 chapters long. With editing being done last weekend, I'm planning on releasing the final product starting today.
Been thinking as well on my story. Hard to motivate yourself when you can't go out for a breather.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Been thinking as well on my story. Hard to motivate yourself when you can't go out for a breather.
I like walking around my neighborhood sometimes or going for a drive. It helps.
The story that censorship censorship and I wrote ended up being 230 pages long. Working out at the gym I think also helped with motivation, perhaps...

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Feeling drained but doing ok. Just working, then I plan on playing Smash bros. later.

hbu
Just got some school assignments done, though I'm trying to stay motivated with all the written assignments I have to do in some of my online classes...

Last edited:

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
So I know my GPS is super low but at least I think Byleth is my weakest character (even if that does hurt),but I feel I'm getting better. I constantly use side smash close to the opponent when any other side smash would work and I do attacks that would have hit if I wasn't facing the wrong way. I have a big habit of doing a rapid jab which causes people to drop shield too soon because any other person would go for gentleman, but I'm guessing there's a reason for that and it's actually hurting me.

I'm also getting a bit better at Arms but I dislike having so few arms and not getting to test them much.

Edit:
Also fully charged Failnaught lands surprisingly often due to no one expecting it. Conditioning for the win.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So I know my GPS is super low but at least I think Byleth is my weakest character (even if that does hurt),but I feel I'm getting better. I constantly use side smash close to the opponent when any other side smash would work and I do attacks that would have hit if I wasn't facing the wrong way. I have a big habit of doing a rapid jab which causes people to drop shield too soon because any other person would go for gentleman, but I'm guessing there's a reason for that and it's actually hurting me.

I'm also getting a bit better at Arms but I dislike having so few arms and not getting to test them much.

Edit:
Also fully charged Failnaught lands surprisingly often due to no one expecting it. Conditioning for the win.
It seems like Ridley is your best character, on the other hand. According to your screenshot, anyway. GSP is a wonky system, but there's at least a chance that Ridley's your best, considering. So, why not have Ridley as your main?

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
It seems like Ridley is your best character, on the other hand. According to your screenshot, anyway. GSP is a wonky system, but there's at least a chance that Ridley's your best, considering. So, why not have Ridley as your main?
I've mainly been playing Byleth and then two games as Ridley. And even Ridley is a bit bellow the starting GPS.

I did main him though, but I like Byleth more.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
There was a problem fetching the tweet

y'all like Mario?
Have a **** load of Mario remasters

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
So I just had a weird idea. What if they put all or most of the Arms characters in Smash? It's pretty crazy, especially because they are fairly different but they would share most of their movesets and the announcement itself was very weird.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I just had a weird idea. What if they put all or most of the Arms characters in Smash? It's pretty crazy, especially because they are fairly different but they would share most of their movesets and the announcement itself was very weird.
If I was a betting man, I'm going to say we are going to see a Hero situation in which there are four of them.

Make it all female though. I like Min-Min.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 267696

Something tells me we're already a little past that...
plant gang
I have no idea what I just watched.
...Bartfield

y'all like Mario?
still not enough Mario

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Even with the coronavirus and isolation going on right now-
The most annoying thing is still when my sailor mouth dad gets angry at me when something I’m watching cusses in front of my little sisters even though he does the exact same thing but 10x worse if you dare anger him.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Wait, Nintendo actually bringing games from past the NES era for modern consumption?

WHAT KIND OF MALARKEY

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
can we get a new f-zero for the 30th anniversary while we're at it haha

no?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

y'all like Mario?
I'm going to be very disappointed if this Mario 64 remaster doesn't have stuff from the DS remake. 30 more stars, three new characters, new stages, it's a phenomenal remake held back by control issues a Switch port could fix.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I didn’t see Minecraft mentioned, and it said THE Creeper which seems more vague. Maybe it’s the one from the horror movie Jeepers Creepers. Or the Scooby Doo villain.
Apparently the director of those movies is a convicted sex offender.

Maybe steer clear from that. :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Creeper makes sense. Boon thought Shaggy in MK was funny ****, maybe this is a compromise. :secretkpop:

So is Roman Polanski yet his career is as healthy as it's ever been so I doubt WB cares
You also make a fair point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom