• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well all of a sudden I feel super woozy. Gonna go to bed but goddamn my body ain't working properly.

:224: I ain't gonna be paranoid over what I'm having but we will see later on.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

...I don't even ****ing know why this was so ****ing hype

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Atari needs representation in Smash. It’s the granddad of video games! I don’t think they really have any characters that would work, but plenty of their games would make amazing stages, bosses, or even spirits.

D

Deleted member

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Atari needs representation in Smash. It’s the granddad of video games! I don’t think they really have any characters that would work, but plenty of their games would make amazing stages, bosses, or even spirits.
The closest to a fighter could be Pitfall Harry maybe.

Shroob

Sup?
First thing I see when I load the page is clowns.

Someone's looking for a pie to the face that may or may not be filled with glass shards.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The paleontology nerd inside me is really loving the fossil collecting in Animal Crossing.

You'd think they'd just include the most famous dinosaurs like T-rex and such, but there's a decent handful on non-dinos thrown in as well. I was not expecting to dig up a prehistoric deer in that game but I'm sure happy I did.

It seems like they did there research for accuracy from what I can tell as well, with Spinosaurus having short hind legs like we now know it has rather then the outdated longer hind legs best known from pop culture. The only thing that stood out to me was Blathers calling dimetrodon a reptile when most scientist don't classify it as one anymore, instead referring to it as a stem-mammal. I wonder if that was a Treehouse thing or an mistake they made in the Japanese version as well. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert though so there might have been other things I missed.

NineS

Smash Lord
This is Sakurai’s revenge for how Smash fans treated Byleth after he/she was revealed:
View attachment 267667
Sakurai is done clowning around.
Lola Pop is actually one of my favorite characters from ARMS and I hate clowns lol.
Part of me wonders if Lola Pop could be a way to slowly help people deal with their clownstrophobia coulrophobia, but another part of me is also worried she might get people to like clowns a little too much.

No offense.
In ways that would scare me.

Either way, I'm sure she'd probably help build up a good rep for Clowns here in the West, compared to Pennywise and... Joker...? Don't know if he's influenced how the public views clowns.

But I won't lie, I might be more of a Min-Min guy, but I really like Lola Pop's design and aura.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I've already spent my first week at home, mostly watching a bunch of the Marvel Cinematic Universe films and watching the Agents of SHIELD on Disney+.

I'm really feeling rather worried about this pandemic which is not just going on throughout the globe, but also within my country. As I heard that it might take at least six months for things to return to normal here in the UK.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm really feeling rather worried about this pandemic which is not just going on within the globe, but also within my country. As I heard that it might take at least six months for things to return to normal here in the UK.
You've heard it right. Don't forget the PM sending a letter to every household in the UK as well.
I'm not being trapped in my house for 6 months. A month most.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
It's about time plants started eating humans.

"Yes. YES. Grind the boy. His blood is nourishing. Feed us. FEED US."

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Morning, how's everyone's day?
Empty and bored. To think this is gonna last for 6 months or even more but the health and safety of everyone is the main priority comes first and is right now the main priority.

A few movies I'm thinking of watching sometime to pass the time notably Kong: Skull Island and Rampage. Play more Mortal Kombat 11 and Smash Ultimate as well. As usual too take my dogs for a walk, play and bond with them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The paleontology nerd inside me is really loving the fossil collecting in Animal Crossing.

You'd think they'd just include the most famous dinosaurs like T-rex and such, but there's a decent handful on non-dinos thrown in as well. I was not expecting to dig up a prehistoric deer in that game but I'm sure happy I did.

It seems like they did there research for accuracy from what I can tell as well, with Spinosaurus having short hind legs like we now know it has rather then the outdated longer hind legs best known from pop culture. The only thing that stood out to me was Blathers calling dimetrodon a reptile when most scientist don't classify it as one anymore, instead referring to it as a stem-mammal. I wonder if that was a Treehouse thing or an mistake they made in the Japanese version as well. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert though so there might have been other things I missed.
Actually finished my t-rex yesterday. Did not expect that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom