• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Am I the only one who finds uploading stuff here a bit awkward? Trying to up an image from my phone to here but don't know how.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Okay, so funny story about my family christmas party, I brought my Switch over to play Smash. My youngest relative got a Switch for Christmas with Megaman 11. So when I finally got around to booting Smash up he had the most genuine reaction to seeing Smash bros Ultimate blind that I've ever seen, "Mario, Kirby, Megaman in the SAME game!?" That was the most heartwarming thing I've seen in a long time.

And then he recognizes Bayonetta so when we asked him he responded "oh her game came with my Switch!"
Which both me and my brother look at him like this:
20191224_165317.jpg

Turns out he got his Switch used and the first Bayonetta game was already installed on it.

And then the boy takes interest in characters like Cloud and joker and asks me questions about him so I finally found an opportunity to flex my knowledge and thought:
zltsj0hkekk21.jpg

Is this what it feels like to be considered the cool uncle? I like it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’ve never been good at smash, but there was a time when I played it so much I could just barely go toe to toe with people with huge gsp.

Those days have passed...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Caught G-Snorlax in a Premier Ball, finally.

Needs a lot of work, but I have a **** load of caps and I can get a mint for a better nature.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I filled the open slot with Drilburr. Exadrill is in a similar position to Roserade (a Pokemon I really like but never actually used before).

Still haven't beaten the first gym though. I've mostly just been beating up raid Pokemon, that's fun.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey been absent for most of the day. Went to my grandpa's for the morning, then spending it with my sister, dad and the dogs at home as we opened presents before going to my aunts to my mom's side before spending more time with my dogs, sister and dad.

List of the things I got for Christmas.

-$250
-Avengers: Endgame Blu-Ray (Only wanted it for collectors sake)
-Candy
-Cineplex Gift Card ($25)
-Chocolate
-Cutlery set
-Godzilla MonsterVerse figure
-Luigi's Mansion
-MediEvil (PS4)
-Smoothie blender
-Stuber Blu-Ray
-Socks
-Shirts

I'm also saving my Cineplex card for Godzilla vs. Kong next year.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In addition to pokémon, I also got a DVD of The Meg (great monster movie), some Gene Theory merch, a bunch of clothes, some nail polish, a necklace, new sunglasses, and $250 with which I’ve already bought Tekken 7 season 3 and Soulcalibur 6 Season 2. Also a $20 target card

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I am terrible at Mario Kart apparently lmao

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
This Dry Bowser build I was running is so bad lmao

D

Deleted member

I’ve never been good at smash, but there was a time when I played it so much I could just barely go toe to toe with people with huge gsp.

Those days have passed...
Hah, 1v1 me sCrUb, I could wipe your ass at smash any day of the week unless I'm tired as **** /s

Last edited by a moderator:

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
200CC Mario Kart without auto steer is actually more intense than competitive Smash what the hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom