• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hero is rng

Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose.

with Joker I always lose
Not getting into the whole "Hero is broken" argument again(I was mainly joking bout that anyway)

But eh, unless a patch came out that buffed Joker super-hard, he seems to be the..most fair of all the DLC so far. Don't have alot of experience with him thou, so uh...

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Not getting into the whole "Hero is broken" argument again(I was mainly joking bout that anyway)

But eh, unless a patch came out that buffed Joker super-hard, he seems to be the..most fair of all the DLC so far. Don't have alot of experience with him thou, so uh...
How can anyone be more fair than Banjo

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Well, since I missed out on the morning rounds due to family members having their own things to do, here’s my final present haul.
image.jpg

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Jesus Christ I'm starting to think I am legitimately not capable of beating 200C special circuit. Rainbow road is actual hell.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Jesus Christ I'm starting to think I am legitimately not capable of beating 200C special circuit. Rainbow road is actual hell.
Don’t worry about it. At least you’re not me. I’ve played so much CTR that I can hardly play Mario Kart properly anymore. You’ve got the guts to take on a tough challenge, I’m sure you’ll nail it eventually.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Well, since I missed out on the morning rounds due to family members having their own things to do, here’s my final present haul.
Another hockey fan? Most excellent.
What caused you to root for the Vegas Golden Knights?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Actually, I’m not into hockey all that much. Sorry to disappoint. It was a gift from my cousins, but it’s a nice coat, so I’m keeping it to show off my love for the little guys.
Hey, fair enough haha. Enjoy it.

@Bakugan2556
The Knights. Most recent expansion team in the NHL; joined the league in 2017. Despite being very new, they've already built themselves into a high tier team and are normally competitive. Known for having a loyal yet boisterous fanbase and filled with players that are both flashy and gritty.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey, fair enough haha. Enjoy it.

@Bakugan2556
The Knights. Most recent expansion team in the NHL; joined the league in 2017. Despite being very new, they've already built themselves into a high tier team and are normally competitive. Known for having a loyal yet boisterous fanbase and filled with players that are both flashy and gritty.
I mean, you coulda just quoted the post right above you instead of tagging me :l It's fine thou.

Anyway, only thing I got from that is that they're a newer team.

2017 is the year when they were founded, and are still the newest team added? wat 0_0

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Arlo is predicting geno and Travis touchdown for smash in the January direct.

Now that’s some good taste right there

Noipoi

Howdy!

That’d be 10/10 radical.

He’s also predicting NintenDragons and now I’m pissed because I know it won’t happen.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

I wouldn't put too much thought into it when he still believes in Heroes vs. Villains after a pass full of heroes, one of which is literally named that.

D

Deleted member

That’d be 10/10 radical.

He’s also predicting NintenDragons and now I’m pissed because I know it won’t happen.
Nintendragons what now? are you referring to Dragalia Lost or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I mean, you coulda just quoted the post right above you instead of tagging me :l It's fine thou.

Anyway, only thing I got from that is that they're a newer team.

2017 is the year when they were founded, and are still the newest team added? wat 0_0
I got my point across and my purpose in posting was fulfilled. I would've quoted you but tagging was easier because I had written most of the post by then.

Yes, they're a newer team. But with all due respect, the rest of what I said isn't that hard to understand. Higher tier means that they're good. Their fanbase is loud and that speaks for itself. They're also flashy and gritty meaning they're fun to watch whether you love em or hate em.

And yes. The NHL has been around since 1917. A little over 100 years.

The oldest teams in the league have been around for at LEAST 95 years, even more in some cases. They're also known as the original six. Those teams are the: Montreal Canadiens, Toronto Maple Leafs, Boston Bruins, Detroit Red Wings, New York Rangers, and Chicago Blackhawks. The Leafs are my favorite team in the league and my favorite out of the og 6 even moreso.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That’d be 10/10 radical.

this is just because you're into how to train your dragon

D

Deleted member

Yes, they're a newer team. But with all due respect, the rest of what I said isn't that hard to understand. Higher tier means that they're good. Their fanbase is loud and that speaks for itself. They're also flashy and gritty meaning they're fun to watch whether you love em or hate em.
I literally know next to nothing about hockey outside of "it's ice and a puck" so dunno where you got the impression I know how hockey(or sports in general) work.

I'm a scrawy boi, athletic sports aren't my thing.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

I only agree with him because it's Travis right after him. :drshrug: Win-win.

D

Deleted member

Not a huge fan of either. Would be a bit disappointed, but when literally all but 1 of your most wanteds are 4th party, what can you do :drflip:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I literally know next to nothing about hockey outside of "it's ice and a puck" so dunno where you got the impression I know how hockey(or sports in general) work.

I know, but I was doing my best to explain the ins and outs of it since you responded to my convo with Blonde Lombax. And, even if you still don't "get" the sport as a whole, I was doing my best to explain the basics so that you could still at least somewhat follow what I was talking about.

You also don't have to be scrawny to not like sports, or vice versa. I'm not overly athletic and I love watching hockey. The two don't always correlate.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I just spent some time at my bar and had a jolly old time. Also I found out my mom got Disney+ and she sent me her password so I don't have to spend a penny to watch anything :yoshi:
Finally, now you can binge watch Wizards of Waverly Place.

I know it’s been hard for you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You also don't have to be scrawny to not like sports, or vice versa. I'm not overly athletic and I love watching hockey. The two don't always correlate.
It's already almost 12pm here, so gonna keep it brief and end it here;
What I meant by saying
Is that I'm not a fan of sports in general. The scrawy boi thing was just to highlight the disconnect for me; kinda hard to enjoy any specific sport if you don't know how the hell they work, much less have the strength to learn, physically speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom