• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm sad that Christmas is over but then again more the reason to look forward to it again next year. :)

It'll be that time again as soon as you know it anyways. ^_^

Plus got New Years Eve and rest of the holidays to look forward too.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Had a tickle in my throat yesterday, and I woke up this morning and now my throat feels sore and trashy all over.

Today's gonna be a bit bleh.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
My Christmas went well - I got a new phone (so now I actually have space for apps and whatnot - on my old phone, I couldn't even update the apps that were installed by default and couldn't be removed) and a case for my Switch (now, on the rare occasions that I travel with it, I won't have to wrap it in a shirt to feel like it's safe), and my brother seems to like the Shovel Knight artbook that I got him.

I'm going to see Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker today. I've managed to avoid spoilers for about a week; I know that reviews are divisive, though I'm not sure why, and I'd rather watch the movie and form my own opinion. (plus, I was worried that the comments section, or the reviews themselves, would spoil something - one review for the Last Jedi outright spoiled the return of one Original Trilogy character that people didn't know about)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last post, previous page.
thanos uh.gif

'guess some things will never change, no matter the year or the decade.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Here’s a wholesome picture of baby larvitar shopping with its mom tyranitar.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So the Famitsu Dragon Quest poll came out.
Sylvando was vited best character, as he deserves, Erik was vited 2nd, as he deserves, and...

Jade was third, which means people did not actually play the game.

D

Deleted member

Finally unlocked Chazz in Duel Links, comes with a full set of Ojamas.

I get Ojama Blue at Level 10, and that's my 3rd copy after using the tickets for OjamXYZ setup cards plus other staples like floodgate and hand traps.
Congrats! Now..uh...gonna need to dig thru the older boxes a ****ton.
Prepare for you to get playset a of cards you don’t even ****ing want.
My advice? Go for the SR 1 ofs per box first, then once you get the ones you want, reset the box, and repeat. By the 3rd time of you resetting and getting the 3rd copy, more likely than not you’ll have pulled any other important cards you need(including any UR, somewhat hard to pull the ones you want in a main box thou)

OjamaXYZ doesn’t even have their good cards yet(like Ojamamilliscatiom, dammit I can’t spell today)

have you unlocked the 6th extra deck slot yet?(just perform 100 Synchro Summons)

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Looking at the translation on why people voted Jade, it's because she's hot, has a great personality (lie), and her orgin story(?).

????????
They had to make up those two lies to cover up the fact they only care about her because shes "hot", she aint even that cute tbh, but has no personality and that he "orgin story" is just her thrown in there. For gods sake, Rab has a way better backstory

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Caught a really good Toxtricity yesterday. Decided revel it up, EV train it, and make a moveset for it.

Toxtricity @ Choice Specs
Ability: Punk Rock
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly (Timid) Nature
- Boomburst
- Overdrive
- Volt Switch
- Sludge Bomb

I went ahead and used one Bottle Cap to max its Sp. Attack, then used a Timid Mint to change its Nature effects, which means I have the Yellow Toxtricity. I use Sludge Bomb instead of Sludge Wave primarily because I don't want to wipe my friends out while catching Raid Pokemon.

Solid addition. Need a Fighting Type now. Been putting it off for too long.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright. Just beat the grass gym. Lola (my Raboot) is at level 25 and the rest of my team consists of Kaylie (an Eevee who learned a fairy type move all by herself), Anissa (a yamper who STILL won’t evolve), Petunia (my Butterfree), Lucy (my Gossifleur), and Sarah (my Milcery).

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Japans reaction to that annoying FEH owl returning is gold
View attachment 254587

the brake is there for a reason. It became even more important with 200cc
Oh yes, but even regular braking alone isn't enough as it still couldn't make the sharp turns I needed. For a lot of turns I had to deliberately mash, like press repeatedly, the brake button so that it would keep redirecting my driver, and even then it only works if I watch my speed. That speed boost you get from bumping into someone is basically a death sentence. As are the invincibility stars and those boosters near the end of the lap.

D

Deleted member

Merry (late) Christmas. I realize I'm a bit late with this, but the past days have been a bit hectic and I didn't find any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom