• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I've found an effective strategy for catching Pokemon is to beat them up so bad, and put them in so much pain that they become desperate for death, or something to bring them out of their pain. Then, you just use a Heal Ball, and they'll hop in with zero regrets, knowing their health will be restored and their status effects will be cleared.

What do you mean it's immoral?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Gallade @ Life Orb
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch

Unfortunately, it doesn't have Justified, but Steadfast isn't entirely useless, so it's alright. Gallade can't Mega Evolve either, but CC with SD hits like a truck, so it's not like he's lacking. I chose Ice Punch because Knock Off isn't a TM or TR in this game. I may switch it at a later time. But for now, this works.

It's a hell of a lot better than Hitmonchan.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mario and rabbids kingdom battle is 15 dollars on the eshop. I absolutely recommend this as that deal is amazing.

Also the Ace Attorney trilogy is 20 bucks. If your interested in it, that’s definitely worth it

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Also, while it isn't EV trained yet (need money), I also have a Timid flawless Gengar.

I almost have a entire box full of fight-ready Pokemon.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
The worst thing is that Dr.Pauline hasn’t happened yet.
It's just so bizzare that Dry Bowser went from being an alternate Dry Bones-esqe form for Bowser in New Super Mario Bros. into becoming his own seperate entity in various spin-offs, like what the s**t?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Also, while it isn't EV trained yet (need money), I also have a Timid flawless Gengar.

I almost have a entire box full of fight-ready Pokemon.
If ya need money just spend a lotta time with the digging brothers. You’ll get rich selling the stuff they give you.

D

Deleted member

It's just so bizzare that Dry Bowser went from being an alternate Dry Bones-esqe form for Bowser in New Super Mario Bros. into becoming his own seperate entity in various spin-offs, like what the s**t?
And yet cool characters like Pauline are left trapped in the awfullness of Mario Kart Tour.

D

Deleted member

Why does Bede's idle in battle look like he's about to use his stand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If ya need money just spend a lotta time with the digging brothers. You’ll get rich selling the stuff they give you.
Or do raid battles. Or battle the elite four with GMeowth.

I have, like, 100k Watts right now, so I'm probably gonna do Digger Bros.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Just here to share some good BOTW art.

Needed to change my wallpaper for a while now.

Mario and rabbids kingdom battle is 15 dollars on the eshop. I absolutely recommend this as that deal is amazing.

Also the Ace Attorney trilogy is 20 bucks. If your interested in it, that’s definitely worth it
If Phoenix gets in Smash, I'll do it because I could have long ago. Make that for anything the series has.

D

Deleted member

Making your friends audio clips for Christmas and they enjoy them because your a voice actor.
1577386218966.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom