• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Think I’ll give that DQ11 demo another shot later.
why is the demo so long is my question, you can get about 5 hours in before you buy the actual game

and why is the lighting different, or is that just me? the demo seems to have different lighting than the actual release version

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
There ain’t much kindness round these parts.
AA367053-22E5-45B9-9D73-D0EB842C9AB4.jpeg

There needs to be more kindness in the Wild West. The Wild West is a cruel place.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
...No hold on, this is fishy.

First of all, it's not only shiny, but its naturally flawless across the board with an Adamant nature. While that is possible, it's still really rare.

Secondly, it was hatched on the day Sword and Shield was released. So that means that whoever this is, they hatched a Perfect Shiny on day 1.

And while not as big as a deal, it is in a regular PokeBall, which means its parent was in a regular PokeBall, and catching even Dreepy in a regular PokeBall is... questionable. Not just because of difficulty, but at that point in the game, you have access to a far wider variety of PokeBalls.

Hmm... I'm gonna see if this thing has any background, like that Shiny Porygon Z outbreak in BW days.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I have 30 dollars in eshop credit. Do I pick up crash team racing, or do I get Celeste and final fantasy 7 or I could buy resident evil four. Granted I do want the ff 7 remake so I don’t know if I should buy the original even if it is 9 dollars.

Im thinking I still might go for it and Celeste though right now. Thoughts?

Noipoi

Howdy!

First of all, it's not only shiny, but its naturally flawless across the board with an Adamant nature. While that is possible, it's still really rare.

Secondly, it was hatched on the day Sword and Shield was released. So that means that whoever this is, they hatched a Perfect Shiny on day 1.

And while not as big as a deal, it is in a regular PokeBall, which means its parent was in a regular PokeBall, and catching even Dreepy in a regular PokeBall is... questionable. Not just because of difficulty, but at that point in the game, you have access to a far wider variety of PokeBalls.

Hmm... I'm gonna see if this thing has any background, like that Shiny Porygon Z outbreak in BW days.
Probs Hacked.

But maybe they gave it away for some kid surprise trading on Christmas to receive? A hack for good!

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Yeah, that sounds hacked, especially if they just went and gave it away like that. I wouldn’t give something like that away if I was that lucky.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
People out here buying shiny Pokémon lmao
And considering he's still selling it, it's a duplicate. Which means he not only hack created a Shiny Perfrct, but he's duping them and SELLING them. This is a lot more serious than it looks.

Keep your eyes open for JB with the ID 450289. These Pokemon are not legit, and should not be used.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Decided i'm gonna spend my christmas money and finally get back into art. I should share some pictures of the sculptures i've done if you guys are interested.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
And considering he's still selling it, it's a duplicate. Which means he not only hack created a Shiny Perfrct, but he's duping them and SELLING them. This is a lot more serious than it looks.

Keep your eyes open for JB with the ID 450289. These Pokemon are not legit, and should not be used.
I actually used to have quite a few hacked Pokémon in Sun and Moon. Somebody was duplicating and giving them away free on Miiverse. They did it about every week. I never really used them, as I didn’t wanna cheat, so they kinda just sat in my PC. I don’t know why younger me kept them if he wasn’t even going to use them, but oh well.

D

Deleted member

Ok, I am so divided on this choice that I may as well let the people on the thread have their voice.

6 likes and I change my pfp to a picrew avatar of myself IRL.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ice, ice, Freddy...
Toy Chica was also added to the game for the holidays. It's kind of a random pick, but I'm not complaining. She got more voice lines, and her voice actress is really good.

Edit: Here's her voice clips.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
20191226110208_1.jpg
xD I am currently playing Sticky Paws, yet again thanks a whole bunch to Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! for giving me the chance to try it out, and I am honestly laughing at myself for getting so frustrated in such a relaxing and cute game! 2D platformers are not my forte yet, but I am enjoying this one overall, and I can even listen to my favorite music while playing it. I really hope more people give it a try!

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 254616
xD I am currently playing Sticky Paws, yet again thanks a whole bunch to Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! for giving me the chance to try it out, and I am honestly laughing at myself for getting so frustrated in such a relaxing and cute game! 2D platformers are not my forte yet, but I am enjoying this one overall, and I can even listen to my favorite music while playing it. I really hope more people give it a try!
I'm very glad that you're enjoying it!

D

Deleted member

View attachment 254616
I will surely try it this weekend.

Today I have had a shaky timeframe (since I literally woke up at 3pm), so I didn’t have enough time to pick my computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The power of Gachapon is really kicking my ass, I've spent nothing but on the one box my entire new account and I still haven't gotten XYZ Dragon. It's the last UR in the box, and I've been out of URs for the past 100 or so packs. It's like Konami's reading my mind trying to reach for my wallet to get it over with.

Whatever, not many other boxes are really for me anyway. Except maybe Vendreads though, those are some of my favorite cards just for art.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Currently on episode 9.

Oh man this might be the most intense yet. Will Phoenix and Maya be able to prove Miles' innocence! Against a guy who hasn't lost a single case in 40 years. That's gonna be hard.

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
What's hip and happenin', nerds.

Padoru Day pecking died.

It's dead now.
Disease Log entry #47, subclass F-EX

Update: Recent examinations show that all signs and symptoms of the PADORU virus exhibited by afflicted personnel have miraculously disappeared. Pathogen samples that were isolated by staff during the outbreak are also nowhere to be found, indicating that this disease has been completely eradicated. However, reasons for this remain unclear, and Disease Control HQ has dispatched an elite investigation team to determine the cause. Until then, we remain grateful that this crisis was somehow averted.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

I'm very glad that you're enjoying it!
:3 Thanks to you and the devs for bringing this game to us! xD I am looking forward to see the art gallery as well.

I will surely try it this weekend.

Today I have had a shaky timeframe (since I literally woke up at 3pm), so I didn’t have enough time to pick my computer.
o.o Wow. I bet you were tired! :) But I do hope you indeed try it out whenever you get the chance!

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
:3 Thanks to you and the devs for bringing this game to us! xD I am looking forward to see the art gallery as well.
You can see the fan art gallery from the start of the game. In the hub world, there is a little green heart. Go over to it, and you should be able to view it.

AndreaAC

You can see the fan art gallery from the start of the game. In the hub world, there is a little green heart. Go over to it, and you should be able to view it.
xD I checked that out and it says I need to get a big fish on the first level...which means I have to get all the big fish In the level? That I actually missed 2 of them.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
untitled.png

Wait, what? This **** gets reviews?

untitled.png

Thanks Joe, very cool.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
xD I checked that out and it says I need to get a big fish on the first level...which means I have to get all the big fish In the level? That I actually missed 2 of them.
Each big fish unlocks different art. One big fish = one piece of art. You may have to scroll a bit to get to it, as they aren't organized by the level you found them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom